.2

4:00am
pov : asia gracia
—————————————————————————

I groaned turning off my alarm I had set on my phone. i sat up and rubbed my eyes trying to process what's going on at this very moment.

i got up and walked to my bathroom and did my business in there and brushed my teeth and all. i smiled seeing my teeth pearly white.

i walked out the bathroom and walked to my room and grabbed my suitcase and my shoes I already had a good outfit based on what I was wearing yesterday night so I really didn't need to change.

i placed my suitcase and my shoes by the door and went to my kitchen and grabbed me a bowl of cereal. i finished my cereal and washed my bowl and I looked at the time seeing I had time to get there and get on the plane.

i grabbed my phone and my house/car keys and grabbed my suitcase and put my shoes on and I walked out the house closing it and locking it.

going inside my care putting my suitcase in and finally driving off to go to Atlanta Georgia.

✧.*

i finally landed and I yawned getting up and grabbing my suitcase and walking off the plane going inside the airport and walking to where kai supposed to pick me up.

i walked outside and I saw kai midget ass on his phone. he looks up and sees me and waves me over. i walk over to him and he smiled and pulls me into a hug saying "hey Asia". I smiled and said "hey kai".

awe helps me with my suitcase in the back and we get inside and he drove us to the amp house.

✧.*

we made it to the amp house and I grabbed my suitcase and he turns to me and says "everyone is out of the house expect for me and fanum , we'll just fanum now because I'm going somewhere for a while". I nodded and said "okay".

he says "okay just knock and he will answer see you asia". I nodded and walked to the front door knocking.

After I knocked I waited and I turned back to see if kai is still there and he isn't. I rolled my eyes and I look back to hear the door open. I see fanum.

fanum smiles big and says "OMG ASIA". i smiled and he bring me into a hug and kisses my check. I laughed and said "hi fanum". He brings me upstairs while carrying my suitcase.

he opens his door and we sit on his bed.

and ever since that we been hanging out and figuring out when are we going to start streaming.

———————————————————————————
fanum started streaming
join now
accept or decline

"WSP WSP MY FELLOW NEGROS AND WHITES". Fanum's yells and smiles and pauses for a moment saying "we got a special guest". he bangs on his desk and yells "ASIA GRACIA!!".

i walk in and sat next to him smiling at the chat saying "hi babies".

👾 - OMG
👾 - THEY GOT BACK TOGETHER YES
👾 - FINALLY YALL ONLY MEET IN REAL LIFE TWO TIMES
👾 - ^^definitely more then that.
👾 - CUTE COUPLE
👾 - my girl? Wow