๐“๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐จ โฆ

By seungministhel0ml

Kim Na-ri decides to participate on the show "Singles Inferno" in hopes to find the man of her dreams. Does s... More

โ€ข Introduction โ€ข
1 โ€
3โœฟ
4๐–งท
5โœพ
6โ
7๊•ฅ
8โš˜
9๐‘
10แฏฝ
11ึ
12โ€
13แชฅ
14โœฟ
15๐–งท
16โœพ
17โ
18๊•ฅ
19โš˜
20๐‘
21แฏฝ
22ึ
23โ€
24แชฅ
25โœฟ
Authors note
Bonus

2แชฅ

4.2K 88 6
By seungministhel0ml

"Lets go to the garden" Han-bin suggests pointing to the selected destination earning a nod from Nadine & Na-ri "Great let's go" dong-woo says standing up.

"Are you comfortable?" Han-bin asks "Yes" Na-ri smiled looking him in the eyes as he looks away feeling flustered.

"What do you think about Inferno so far?" Dong-woo asks looking at Nadine expecting an answer but only meets silence.

"O-oh were you talking to me? Sorry.." Nadine awkwardly laughed "I like it so far, the view is amazing too. You?"

"I like it too, I'm excited to get to know everyone" Na-ri agrees "Me too"

"So what do you guys like to do in your free time?" Han-bin asks everyone.

"I like working out a lot and do that the most, what about you Nadine shii?" Dong-woo looks at the girl "Do you like working out?"

"Dong-woo seems very interested in Nadine, he keeps asking her questions" Han-hae says.

"I agree, and I think Nadine might be interested in him as well" Da-hee replies "Na-ri isn't talking as much either"

"She must be the quiet type.." Hyunkyung says and Jin-kyung just nods in agreement.

"Sometimes yeah, but I mostly like sports"
"Like soccer?" Dong-woo questions again "Yeah yeah soccer" she nods.

"What about you Na-ri?"
Han-bin looks at the black-haired girl.

"Hmm, my favorite thing to do in my free time is paint I guess. Yeah I like painting" she smiled towards him feeling a little more comfortable.

"Wow really? I wouldn't have guessed" he says shocked "What would you have guessed then" she laughed.

"Maybe something to do with going out" she laughed even harder which made everyone else laugh too.

"I don't really like going out as much" she began to say "I like staying in better"

"I see now" he says with a big smile still plastered on his face.

Time skip to making dinner

Outfit: ⇧

On their way to the cafeteria, Na-ri couldn't help but notice Yoong-Jae walking by himself and the back. So she decided to join him.

"What's your name?" Na-ri looked at him with curiosity as they continued to walk.

Finally looking up to see who had joined him, he was met with Na-ri smiling brightly at him waiting for an answer.

"Jo Yoong-Jae" he smiled back.

"Yoong-Jae? It suits you" he blushed at her words mindlessly playing with the back of his hair.

"Do you like Inferno so far?" she questioned continuing the conversation.

"I like it, the beds are really comfortable and the view is beautiful."

"Right, I can't wait for the sunset" she says "Me too" he looked the the view "We should watch it together before we leave here" suggested Na-ri.

"That sounds good" he smiled wider than ever without even realizing it.

"We're here"

"They look so cute together" Han-hae pointed out.

"This is my favorite couple" Jin-kyung said.

"They've only talked twice" everyone laughed "Still, they're my favorite"

"Let's all split up the work" Han-bin starts and everyone agrees, luckily Na-ri got something easy. Starting the fire. Now it might not sound easy but her father, an ex UDT soldier, taught her basic survival stuff. One being starting a fire.

After a few minutes the wood finally caught on fire and she had succeeded. Everyone staring at her shocked, they began clapping and praised her.

Na-ri started looking around at what everyone was doing trying to find something to do as well.

"Would you like to help me?" A pretty brunette asked when she saw Na-ri absolutely clueless.

"Of course" she beamed at her "My name is Se-jeong by the way" she warmly smiled "I'm Na-ri, nice to meet you"

Time skip to dinner.

"This looks great" exclaimed So-eun "Thanks to our chef Han-bin" said Na-ri looking at him to see he was already staring at her.

"Enjoy your guys meal" Jong-woo says digging right in and letting out a sound of satisfaction making everyone laugh.

"Would you like some pajeon?" Yoong-Jae asked Na-ri "Yes, thank you" she gave him a slight smile and he returned it.

"It's really good" Na-ri says happily as she eats the delicious food.

"This is making me hungry.." Hyunkyung complained as the room broke out into laughter.

"Yah, we just had lunch"

Finally making it back to the tents everyone sits on their selected bed and begin talking about their ideas types and who caught their eye the most.

Girls tent:

"The food was delicious" So-eun says breaking the silence.

Se-jeong nods "Especially the pajeon"

"My favorite was the raddish soup" So-e said "Yeah me too" Seul-ki says "Han-bin is a great cook" she adds making everyone nod "I think I already know his job" Na-ri says making everybody laugh and agree. "Right, me too" Nadine chuckled.

"What did you guys talk about when getting water?" So-e asks Seul-ki "We were just talking about MBTI tests and then suddenly they made me carry the water" everybody bursted out laughing again.

"They dumped all the work on you" said Se-jeong.

"So is anyone interested in anybody yet" So-eun leads the conversation again.

Nadine nods "Yeah I have my eye on someone.."

"I do as well" Se-jeong exclaimed.

"What about you Na-ri? Does anyone fit your ideal type?" Nadine questions as everyone looks to the corner she's sat in.

"Not really.." she chuckled "I mean I'm curious about someone but no one kinda fits my ideal type" she finishes.

"I see" So-e says.

"I think it's either Han-bin or Yoong-Jae she's curious about, she's interacted with them the most." Da-hee exclaimed.

"I think it's Yoong-Jae.." Jin-kyung says.

"Your only saying that because that's your favorite couple" Han-hae says "Personally I think it's Han-bin"

"Me too, she seems more comfortable around him" Hyunkyung adds.

Boys tent:

"Is anyone curious about somebody" Jong-woo starts.

"Yeah I got my eye on someone" Han-bin says smiling just thinking about the person.

"I wonder who it is" Dong-woo exclaimed "I think I know who it is" Jong-woo laughed at his newly friend already head over heels for a certain black haired girl.

Han-bin smiled ever wider at Jong-woo's statement.

"What about you Yoong-Jae? Anyone your interested in?" Dong-woo turned looking at Yoong-Jae.

"Yeah I'm interested in somebody" he looked at the others "Maybe more than one person, but I'm just confused" he ended his sentence.

"I think it's Se-jeong and Na-ri" exclaimed Da-hee.

"I see" Dong-woo nodded.

"I think all the girls are quite energetic don't you think?" Han-bin says "Yeah I think so too, besides Na-ri. I really can't tell she's hard to read." Dong-woo adds "I find it hard to approach her, you can't tell what she's thinking when she isn't showing any emotion" Jong-woo expresses.

"I completely agree, but when I see her smile it makes me smile without even knowing it" Yoong-Jae finally engages in the conversation going on.

"I really want to know more about her" Han-bin says as they all agree with what he said.

"DING" the familiar beep was heard indicating that we were about to do something.
"Hello singles, I hope you enjoyed your dinner. Now, you will choose a person you like and convey your feelings for them."

"Wahh, already?" Dong-woo says chuckling.

"I can hear my heart beating in my ears" exclaimed Jong-woo making them laugh "no really"

Girls tent:

"That was fast, I'm starting to get nervous" So-eun expresses "I don't know who to pick" Seul-ki begins "What do I do" she ends her sentence chuckling.

"Ah this is cruel, at least one person is going to get nothing" Se-jeong gasps "Maybe one person might get all of them and more of us will get none" So-e says.

"This is so nerve-racking" Nadine says.

"I don't know if I'll be able to sleep if I get none" Na-ri laughed.

"DING" "You will now check your boxes."

( Long chapter sorry~ who do you think she will choose? Han-bin or Yoong-Jae? Will she get any votes? Next chapter coming out tmrw hope you enjoyed this one )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 108 11
โShit, I really want to kiss you right now.โž โGo ahead.โž โIs that a threat?โž โIt's an invitation.โž At the alumni homecoming party, the once unnoticed...
433K 23.6K 41
{Completed} They share the same friends, they share similar interests, but they do not share any affection. Minho and Jisung have always had a dislik...
131K 7.2K 42
[COMPLETED] โ why do you even come to this cruise trip? โž โ probably because of you. โž in which seungmin finds a rather attractive man who seems to b...