Her.

Da Maanjelasantos

"Its not me its HER" Altro

Prologue
1
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
Important !!!!
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
SEQUEL

7

47 3 0
Da Maanjelasantos

Harry

Today is my interview at E!News .
The ellen show was cancel because they had an other important interview . Kendall calls and text me for 37 times and i didnt answer .
I was ready to answer there questions and were doin it live .

"Hi I'm Dan Evans and This Is E!News Today Were Live And Were with The Man of Power Harry Styles" I Head In as The Crowd Clap there hands and some Mom's Screams my name . i Shake hands with Dan as we both sit down .
"So Harry How are You ?" He ask me as i smiled "i'm good dan never been better" as they all laugh and the Issue Of Me and Divya .
"Harry Styles Is It True Your Dating Divya Delevingne ?"

"Were Dating , And She Is Perfect"

As the crowd Says "Aw" Dan Nods and Few Question are asked and i answer it fast then he stops as the Question For Kendall . "Is it true you and kendall are FAKE?" I Breathe and Calm myself . "since everyone is dying to know...Kendall and I Are Just Made Up as In FAKE" . Dan Drop jaw as the people were shocked .
Kendall and I were made up by her management . So She Can be On News All Time , Everyday .

After Interview

I was On They Way to Pick Divya Up , Its Our 7th Date Right now we both open things up for each other .
I look at my phone and see on twitter She was interviewed by Ellen
And it was about Kendall's comment on the article. Paul stops the car infront of Divya's Place .

Sorry short !!!

I'll update soon loves :*

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

171 21 9
It's complicated
10.6M 85.4K 64
Delilah's the only girl in school not falling head over heels for Harry, but as things change stranger things have happened.
4.4K 193 33
The typical high school Harry fanfic! *ON HOLD* All Rights Reserved To @larryoverall
379K 7.6K 41
Unknown number: I'm harry Styles Me: lol ur not harry styles