8

(The Romantic Part)

Divya

Today is 02/01/14 . Its Harry's Birthdy , I'm at Work right know but i told harry that i want Our 30th Date would be On A Hot Air Balloon.
Harry Has Been Really Tired Of Work and ...Last Friday He Ask Me..
If I Can Be His ...girlfriend . He Said Also He Can Wait For My Answer ...
He Can Wait Days, Weeks , Months & Years. I love him ....so much ...

He made me feel that even my dad is gone , He Will Be my Hero to the end
He will be my king and my prince .
My iphone vibrates as i look at my phone and it was an text from harry

From Haz

Hey Baby i'm almost there at Gala
I will be there in Ten Minutes .
X H

From Div

Okay i'll get ready then See You
Birthday Boy .

Div x

I Grab my Things as Chloe and Dave are Busy Doing Some Projects For The New Vogue Men Model . i head out as i saw some paps are taking pictures . shit i try to walk away as they keep does flash .

"Divya Over Here !" One Paps says as i look at them all centered me .
I hear an scream as i try to look up i saw an Figure of Man With 2 men as his side . "back them off paul !"
I felt hands grab my arms i stand as it was wrapped around me .
"Harry ?" He look at me as he kissed my forehead "its okay baby i'm here" we both made our way to the car he let me in first as he follows and closes .

"Damn Does Paps" harry says as i laugh . "hey ...today is your birthday and be- whats on your neck ?" I saw an red mark on his neck .
"Thats uh...nothing" he covers it with his coat as i nod . Paul was driving for 30 minutes as harry was asking me where are we going .
"Divya Where are we head ?" He Ask as he looks at the window . the view was An Wide Field grass land,
"Its an Suprise Birthday Boy , Right Paul ?" Harry Frowns as I laugh .
"Right Miss Divya" Paul Says As John Laughs . Harry Was So Eager To See Where are We Head .

Harry

Paul stops as We both got out from the car war breez i felt , Divya's hand holds mine as I smile and Look around We Both Walk as i saw an sign .

Welcome To Veronica Breez Land
"Hot Air Balloons and Sky Diving"
Since 1859 .

Holy Fucking Shit . Are We Doing Sky Diving Or Hot Air Balloon ?!
I held her hand tight as Many People start To Take Pictures .
Divya and I walk towards an Old Elder Man , "Hey Carson ! Is the Ride ready ?" Divya as As The man Turns around . "Its Ready To Fly Miss Delevingne" . Carson Smiles as Divya Giggles and We Both Head To An Hot Air Balloon With My Face On It and An Letter ...

Happy Birthday Harry !!!

I smile widely as Divya Grab Her Sun Glasses as I grab Mine . Carson Leads The Way and Divya Goes In First And I Followed Her . Held Her Hand Tight as she Smiles . Carson Was The One Who Will Fly Up The Ride "Okay Lovebirds Were Ready To Take Off" Carson Wears an Coat and Glasses He Turns On The
Machine and The Balloon Starts ..
Flying. She Was So Eager Like wanted to go up high .

79 feet later .

Ugh god ! . i'm like flying holy shit
Divya and I Take alot if Selfies and So Did On my phone , I feel free like i can fly to tomorrow . "harry..."
I turn around as look at her .
"yeah ?" She bit her lips as i smirk.
"Remember Last Friday ? Our Convo at the Car" Oh She was talking about The Men Clothing . "Is That For The Men Clothing?" I frown as she laughs and shook her head .
"N-no silly ...you asked me to be your girlfriend and you say i can think first and you can wait ..for Days..Weeks..Months ...Years"
Oh That The Question That I asked her . I mean Okay ..i love her ..
She Is Elegant , Kind Hearted , Beautiful , Cute , Smart , Sweet , Cheerful , Funny and The Perfect Her. , "Yeah ...i remember...look its Okay if You Dont-" "Harry Its an Yes"
I stop as my heart beat up fast , my eyes Widen . "Wait What ?" she looks down and Came Closer To me and Kissed My lips Passionately .
"Harry ...I say YES" I Smiled As I peck her lips and I scream For joy

"WOOHOO!! SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND !!! HEAR THAT SHE SAYS YES !!!"

She laughs as I hug her Tight . and Kissed Het Again .."i love you divya and i always be by your side in every moments in our relationship"
She pecks my lips and cheeks
"I love you too harry , And I will Make Feel How I'm So Good For You and Tell You That No Matter What Happends I Love You"

She Is Finally My Girlfriend ...

----------------------
--------------------------------------------

Okay this chapter was an idea of mine and my brother we almost fight about the Ride if its Hot Air Or Sky Diving But we both ask our
Mom who is an Directioner and Loves Harry And Louis . and She Pick Hot Air So I win !!!!

Vote , Comment and Share