Moon knight fanfic : marc's o...

By fanficstories4

Marc's older sister jade was sent to the red room at the age of nine. With her mother abuse and the red room... More

Meeting again
Jackal
Fighting a jackal
Talking with layla
Meeting lagaro
The truth
The fight at morgart's
Driving to the Sands
Little stars
The trip
The Eye of Horus
The Tomb
The Red Room
After death
Going though Memories

Info

106 3 5
By fanficstories4

This is what she looks like
(In most videos the face claim Natasha )

The first alter or more know as the original is jade Spector.

The second alter her name is Rebecca grant she helps people calm down when they are getting nervous or other feelings that make them overwhelmed.

The third and final alter is jacklen lockley the protector she helps them when they are in dangerous situations and need help she is more of the less talkative one .

( Tell me if anything is wrong with these and I will fix them as soon as I can and also they all have the same personality as their brother so like jacklen has the same personality as jake and so on .)

Trailer

( I made this so sorry if it sucks this is my first time doing anything like this.)

Spotify playlist

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 512 19
" i loved you.. ♡ " ༘ to which Phil texted the wrong number but instead he seemed to be interested by this guy. ꒱ ✧ゝ¡ END...
309K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
90.8K 6.6K 46
Vansh and Riddhima get separate because of a misunderstanding. Vansh found out that Riddhima is his father's friend's daughter and her father is none...