The Alien Hero of the Undergr...

By Logan2465

This story follows the storyline of if Ben 10 travelled the Underground with Frisk. Feel free to notify me of... More

Bio/Info
Prologue
Falling Down and The Ruins
Exploring The Ruins
Home?
Two Boneheads
More Puzzles!
Snowdin Town!
Grillby's and Waterfall!
Waterfall Continued
Undyne's Fight and More
Hotland
Bombs, Spiders, and Dinner
Dance or Die!
Backstory & Judgement
Befriending the Fish
Big Date
True Lab

Nearing the Altercation

294 7 21
By Logan2465

We start off right where we left off. Chara is still confused as to who just helped them with Mad Dummy. The three humans are making their way into the next area just past the dump.

Chara: "Seriously, who was that?"

Frisk: "He was Nabstablook. Me and Ben met him back in the Ruins."

Ben: "And, as you can tell, he is pretty depressed. Not sure why though."

They enter the next area, and there are fives paths to go. Two to the left and right, and three separate in front of them, with Nabstablook floating in front of the middle path.

Nabstablook: "hey...my house is up here...in case you want to see.....and in case you don't."

Ben: "See what I mean?" He gestures to where Nabstablook went. "Well, let's go. We can't just leave."

Chara: "I mean, we technically could. You just don't want to."

Ben & Frisk: "Exactly."

They go up the middle path, and there are two houses, which are blue and red. The blue one is leaning to the left, and the red one is leaning to the right.

Frisk: "Those houses are pretty oddly shaped."

Ben: "Yeah." He walks up to the blue house. "Let's head inside."

The three make their way inside the house. There are cobwebs everywhere, and there are holes in the floorboards, as well as cracks in the walls.

There's a fridge, and old TV, and a PC along the far wall of the room. There are also an assortment of CD's and a CD-player along the wall next to them as they walk in.

Nabstablook: "oh...you really came. sorry. i....i wasn't expecting that."

Ben: "We did promise, didn't we?"

Nabstablook: "yeah...anyway, it's not much, but make yourself at home."

Frisk walks over to the fridge, curious as to what's inside.

Frisk: "Hey, do you have any ghost food?"

Nabstablook: "yeah. why do you ask?"

Frisk: "Chara hasn't eaten anything in a long time, so I was wondering if there was anything she could eat."

Nabstablook: "oh, okay." He floats over to the fridge and opens it. "let me have a look."

Nabstablook looks through the fridge and grabs a ghost sandwich. He closes the fridge and floats over to Chara.

Nabstablook: "you want to try it?"

Chara: "Yes please!" She takes the ghost sandwich and takes a bite out of it. "Mm! This is so good!"

Chara quickly eats the sandwich, very grateful for some food.

Nabstablook: "now, after a great meal, i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage....it's a family tradition."

Chara: 'They were not kidding about him being depressed.'

Nabstablook: "do you want....to join me?"

Ben/Frisk/Chara: "Yeah/Mhm/Sure."

Nabstablook: "okay." He floats to the middle of the room. "follow my lead."

Nabstablook lays down on the ground, and the three humans do the same.

Nabstablook: "here we go....just lie down as long as you want. so, only get up when you want to, i guess."

The four lie there for a few moments, and at some point, the entire environment around them looks like space. The only other thing that can be seen is the fridge, the PC, the CD's, and the CD player.

Frisk: "Woah." Her eyes are sparkling in amazement. "This is beautiful."

Chara: "I've never seen anything like this before." She looks over at Ben. "But I'm guessing you already have, huh?"

Ben: "Only once, and I didn't really appreciate it at the time."

After a few minutes, the three humans get up, and the space environment disapppears. Nabstablook gets up as well.

Nabstablook: "well, that was nice....thank you."

Ben/Frisk/Chara: "You're welcome!"

Ben walks over to the CD's, having a look at them as Frisk and Chara inspect the rest of the room. The girls find that the PC's browser is open to a music sharing forum, and one of the spider webs has a flyer for a spider bake sale.

Ben picks one of the CD's, Ghouliday Music, and he puts it in the CD player.

The humans are a bit unsettled by the music.

Ben: "So, what's this song?"

Nabstablook: "oh, this one....once you learn the lyrics, it's hard not to sing along." He starts singing along to the music. "ooo ooo oooo ooo ooo oooo oo oo ooo oo ooo."

Ben/Frisk/Chara: 'I honestly thought it was just noise.'

Ben finds another CD, this one labeled Spookwave. He puts it in the CD player, taking out Ghouliday Music and putting it away.

Rather than being creeped out, the humans actually quite enjoy this one.

Nabstablook: "dang....that ambience....it's like my whole body is being spooked."

Ben then goes to the last CD, labeled Spooktunes, and puts it in the CD player.

The humans really enjoy this one.

Nabstablook: "oh....a classic spooktune. they don't make songs like this anymore."

Chara: "Shame. This sound pretty good."

=============================================================================================

After hanging out with Nabstablook for a bit, while also visiting his family's snail farm, the humans go back on their path through Waterfall.

Ben: "I can't believe that we lost 20 Gold from that snail race."

Chara: "I can't believe that the snail caught fire after being encouraged too much."

Frisk: "I'm more interested in why Temmie Village's location wash marked on that sign back there."

They reach a three way, and they first decide to go left. That's where they meet Gerson.

Gerson: "Woah there! The name's Gerson. I've got some neat junk for sale."

Gerson shows them his items.

25G - Crab Apple
18G - Sea Tea
30G - Cloudy Glasses
55G - Torn Notebook

The three humans look at the various items, and they decided they didn't need anything.

Ben: "We don't need anything right now, but how about you tell us something about yourself?"

Gerson: "I've been around a long time. Maybe too long. Studying history sure is easy when you've lived through so much of it yourself!" He laughs a bit. "Anyway, what else would you like to know?"

Frisk: "How about that emblem on the wall over there?" She rubs her chin. "It looks familiar."

Gerson: "Eh?" He turns around. "You don't know what that is? What are they teaching you kids in school nowadays?"

Ben: "Apparently not the right stuff."

Gerson: "Wa ha ha! That's the Delta Rune, the emblem of our kingdom. The Kingdom of Monsters. Great name, huh?" He laughs. "It's as I always say. Ol' King Fluffybuns can't name for beans!"

At the mention of Fluffybuns, Frisk and Chara giggle. Ben snickers a bit as well.

Ben: "Okay, why is the king called Fluffybuns?"

Chara: 'Oh, I remember when mom told this story.'

Gerson: "Ah, yes. I remember it clearly. It was the monthly address at the castle, and the queen was giving her part on current events. After finishing her update, she moved to pass the microphone to the king. However, she didn't realize the microphone was still in her hands when she said: "Your turn, Fluffybuns." The audience burst into laughter."

Ben: "That must've been embarrassing."

Frisk: "I probably would've died if I was in that situation."

Gerson: "And the queen, realizing what she said, she started laughing too. After a few moments, the king held up his arms. The crowd grew silent. He lined towards the microphone, expression completely stern. "Dear citizens. Thank you for coming here today. I, King Fluffybuns." And the rest is history."

Ben: "That was a funny story, but what does the Delta Rune mean?"

Gerson: "Oh, of course. The emblem actually predates written history. The original meaning had been lost to time."

Frisk: "That's unfortunate."

Gerson: "It is indeed. All we know is that the triangles symbolize us monsters below, and the winged circle above symbolizes..." He trails off. "Somethin' else. Most people say it's the "angel" from the prophecy."

Ben: "Prophecy? What kind of prophecy?"

Gerson: "The prophecy says that an "angel", who has seen the surface, will descend from above and bring us freedom."

Frisk: "Does that mean a human will, according to this prophecy, be the one to free the monsters?"

Gerson: "Possibly, but people have been taking a bleaker outlook recently. Callin' the winged circle the "Angel of Death". A harbinger of destruction, waitin' to "free" us from this mortal realm."

Chara: 'Wow. That is very bleak. At least the monsters have Ben and Frisk, and not some homicidal maniac.'

Gerson: "In my opinion, when I see that little circle, I jus' think it looks neat!" He laughs. "Anything else?"

Frisk: "Could you tell us more about the king?"

Gerson: "King Fluffybuns? He's a friendly, happy-go-lucky kind of guy."

Ben/Frisk/Chara: 'Except for the fact he wants us/them dead.'

Gerson: "If you keep walking around long enough, you'll probably meet him. He loves to walk around and talk to people."

Ben: 'That's exactly what we need, to run into him in the middle of some random place.' He sighs. "Could you tell us about Undyne then?"

Gerson: "Undyne? Yeah, she's a local hero around here. Through grit and determination alone, she fought her way to the top of the Royal Guard." He squints his eyes at Ben and Frisk. "Actually, she just came through here asking about two people who looked just like you two. I'd watch your backs, kids. I don't know why she's after you two, but I'm sure it's a misunderstanding."

Frisk: "Yup! Definetly!" She says nervously. "A-Anyway, we should get going now. Right Ben?"

Ben: "Yeah, we should keep moving." He grabs Frisk's hand and turns around. "Bye Mr. Gerson."

Gerson: "Stay safe, kiddos."

=============================================================================================

After leaving the store, the three checked out the area across from the store. They find a room with a river, with absolutely nothing else. After not finding anything, they continue moving right, with Ben still holding Frisk's hand. In that path, they find several signs conveying more information about the War.

* Hurt, beaten, and fearful for our lives, we surrendered to the humans. Seven of their greatest magicians sealed us underground with a magic spell. Anything can enter through the seal, but only beings with a powerful SOUL can leave.

Ben: "I wonder if we would count."

Chara: "Either way, it wouldn't matter, considering you could just fly through the hole in the Ruins."

Ben: "True."

They continue done the path, and they see another sign.

* There is only one way to reverse this spell. If a huge power, equivalent to seven human SOULs, attacks the barrier, it will be destroyed.

Frisk: "That explains why they want our SOULs. It's their only chance to freedom."

Ben: "Can't blame them for that then." He lightly squeezes Frisk's hand. "It was one thing if it was out of pettiness towards humans, but it's another thing if it's essential for freedom."

Chara: "So you don't have any harsh feelings to the monsters?"

Ben: "No, because I know that humans would do the same thing if they were put into this position."

Chara smiles happily as they make their way to another sign, having to trek through some water.

* But this cursed place has no entrances or exits.

The three humans look between each other, knowing that's not true.

* There is no way a human could come here. We will remain trapped down here forever.

Frisk: "This text must be really outdated."

Ben: "Must be. I don't see any other reason why it would still say that."

The three make their way to the end of the hall, but before reaching the next area, they have an encounter.

* Special enemy Temmie appears here to defeat you!!

Frisk: "Aww! It's so cute!"

Frisk hits ACT, then Check.

* TEMMIE - 7 ATK  -20 DEF
* Loves to pet cute humans.

Ben: "Guess you should get ready to be pet, Frisk."

Frisk blushes, and she sticks her tongue out at Ben. Chara just watches in jealousy.

Temmie: "awwAwa cute!! (pets u)."

The Temmie's front right paw extends out into the fight area, expanding to being as wide as Ben and Frisk. It's leg zigzags, boxing the two in. Ben and Frisk have to squeeze together to avoid the leg. Luckily, they're able to avoid any damage.

* Temmie is trying to glomp you.

Ben: "First off, did it say "pets u"? Second, what does glomp mean?"

Chara: "I don't know. Let's just not think about it."

Ben: "Yeah. That's probably a good idea."

Ben opens ACT, and he picks Talk.

Ben: "Hello."

Temmie: "hOI!!! i'm tEMMIE!!"

The Temmie sends out an attack that looks like it, with long legs and a log body. It's head looks like a doodle. The fake Temmie walks back and forth, alternating speed very suddenly. Ben and Frisk aren't quick enough, and they each take 3 damage.

* Temmie is doing her hairs.

Frisk: "That was even weirder than the last attack."

Ben: "You don't need to tell me twice."

No longer wanting to try each option anymore, Frisk hits MERCY, then Spare.

* YOU WON!
* You earned 0 XP and 0 Gold.

Ben: "I thought you said you wanted to try every option."

Frisk: "I just don't feel like doing that anymore."

Ben: "Alright. That's fine."

=============================================================================================

They pass through the next area with the illuminating mushrooms, and they reach the second to last one, having fought a couple of monsters along the way.

Ben: "Now let's head back."

Frisk: "Wait." She points to the right of them. "There's something down there."

Ben: "Really?" He looks over to his right. "Oh. Let's check it out then."

The three go down that area, and they find a village full of Temmies. There's a Temmie statue in the far end of the room, and a painting on the wall. The painting depicts a large dragon, with a Temmie on it's back.

There is also a small store in the villlage as well.

Chara: "Wow. That's a lot of Temmies."

Ben: "Yup. Let's just hope they're peaceful." He looks at the paining. "Nice painting."

They go up to a sign next to a groups of Temmies.

* hOI!!
* welcom to...
* TEM VILLAGE!!!

Frisk: "Let's see what these Temmies have to say."

They speak to two Temmies, and each of them says the same thing. "hOI!! im temmie! and dis is my friend temmie!!!" The third one catches them off guard, by just saying my friend instead of Temmie. Confused, they talk to the last Temmie.

Bob: "Hi. I'm Bob."

A bit shocked, the three just stand there, staring at Bob.

Ben: "I did not expect."

Frisk & Chara: "Me neither."

Ben: "Let's just keep moving."

=============================================================================================

They talk to a few other Temmies, and a dancing mushroom. One Temmie is taking care of a hard-boiled egg, another's in a wall, and another one that is apparaentoy allergic to its' own species. It breaks out in hives, making the three humans uncomfortable, and they walk away from the Temmie. The last Temmie just calls the two humans cute.

The three humans enter the little shop that's in the town, which is run by another Temmie.

Temmie: "hOI! welcom go da TEM SHOP!!!"

The three humans look at the items.

3G - tem flake
1G - tem flake (ON SALE)
20G - tem flake (expensiv)
1000G - tem pay 4 colleg

Without even discussing it, the humans agree to not buy anything.

They try talking to Temmie, but she doesn't have much to say that doesn't involve the word "HOI" or "TEM". So they just leave.

=============================================================================================

The three humans make their way back to the mushroom area, and they pass it and go past the next two areas. Luckily, despite fighting a couple more monsters, their HP remains at 17.

They reach a dark room, with Ben and Frisk having to trudge through water, with Chara floating above it.

Ben: "Stay close you two." He grips Frisk's hand. "I don't want either of you getting lost."

Chara: "Well, I'm attached to both of your souls, so I can't get lost."

Ben: "Not the point." He looks to Frisk. "Stay by my side, okay?"

Frisk only nods in response, tightening her own hand around Ben's.

They eventually get out of the water, and after walking for a little bit, they reach an echo flower.

Echo Flower: "Behind you."

The area suddenly lights up, and the humans turn around to see a Undyne. She slowly walks closer, before stopping about ten yards away from them. She stands there, not saying anything for a few moments.

Undyne: "Seven. Seven human souls." Her voice is intimidating to Frisk and Chara, but not to Ben. "With the power of seven human souls, our king, King Asgore Dreemurr, will become a god."

Chara: 'That doesn't sound like something dad would do. But yet again, it's been a long time since I've died.'

Undyne: "With that power, Asgore can finally shatter the barrier. He will finally take the surface back from humanity, and give them back the suffering and pain we have endured."

Ben: "While I may understand your reasoning, I'm not too keen on dying, or letting my race die."

Undyne: "If you truly understand, then you know what your race did to ours."

Frisk: "Y-Yes. We u-understand." She is scared beyond belief, but her determination is too strong for her to back down. "B-But we s-still can't let your k-king take over and k-kill our race. W-We have a lot of people t-that we care about on the s-surface."

Undyne: "Really? And how do you two intend on doing that?"

Ben: "By getting past you, and any other obstacle that gets in our way." He stares down Undyne with a determined expression. "So, if you want our souls so badly, come and take them. If you dare."

Undyne remains quiet for a few moments, before summoning a spear into her hand.

Undyne: "Very well, humans." She gets into a charging stance with her spear. "Be prepared to die."

Undyne then charges at the two, stopping a few feet away from them. Ben and Frisk's souls flash on their chests, but before a battle can start, Monster Kid suddenly appears from a nearby bush and gets right in the path of Undyne's spear.

Monster Kid: "Undyne!!! I'll help you fight!!!" He quickly looks between Undyne and the humans, before stopping at the humans. "YO!!! You didn't it!!! Undyne is RIGHT in front of you!!! You've got front row seats to her fight!!!"

Ben: "Yeah, w-we can see that."

Monster Kid looks between the two groups again.

Monster Kid: "Wait? Who's she fighting?" Undyne suddenly grabs his cheek and starts dragging him away. "H-Hey! You aren't gonna tell my parents about this, are you?"

The humans just stand there, a bit shaken up by the encounter. Ben and Frisk both release a breath they were holding.

Chara: "Well, that kid's gonna get a talking to when he gets home."

Frisk: "I don't wanna imagine how that's going to go."

Ben: "Neither do I." He starts walking again. "Let's just hope that Undyne will be distracted by Monster Kid long enough that we won't have to deal with her again."

They go up the path ahead, and they continue a previous conversation with some Echo Flowers.

Echo Flower: "Hmm. If I say my wish, you promise you won't make laugh?"

The humans walk to the next Echo Flower.

Echo Flower: "Of course I won't laugh!"

They continue to the next flower.

Echo Flower: "Someday, I'd like to climb this mountain we're all buried under. Standing under the sky, looking at the world all around. That's my wish."

Frisk: "That's a nice wish." She whispers. "I hope they will at some point."

The continue to the next flower. And they hear laughter coming from the flower.

Echo Flower: "Hey! You said you wouldn't laugh at it!"

They reach the last flower, which ends the passing conversation.

Echo Flower: "Sorry, it's just funny. That's my wish too."

Ben: "Hopefully they both will one day." He whispers. "And the only way that can happen is if we help everyone down here."

Frisk and Chara quietly agree, and they continue on the path. They pass a sign talking about the prophecy.

The humans make their way to a bridge, without railings, and they carefully walk across it. But, of course, Chara is just floating over it.

They almost reach the end of the bridge, but are stopped when someone calls out to Ben and Frisk. Ben, Frisk, and Chara turn around to see Monster Kid, who is slowly approaching them.

Ben: "How did he get back here so quickly?" He whispers to Frisk and Chara. "There is no way he could've gotten back here from Snowdin in such a short amount of time."

Chara: "And if he got back here so quickly, that means..."

Frisk: "Undyne is probably nearby."

Monster Kid stops a few feet in front of them.

Monster Kid: "Yo, I know I'm not supposed to be here, but I wanna ask you something." He pauses for a few moments. "Man, I've never had to ask anyone this before. You're, uh, human, right?"

Ben: "Yes, we are both humans."

Frisk: "Born and raised on the surface."

Monster Kid: "Man, I knew it!" He clears his throat. "Well, I mean, I know it now. Undyne told me to "stay away from those humans". So, that like, makes us enemies now or something? But I suck at that stuff. So, could you say something mean so I can hate you?"

Ben and Frisk pretend to be thinking of something to say.

Ben: "Sorry, but no. I only say mean things to people that deserve it."

Forks: "And I try to not say mean things at all."

Monster Kid: "What? So I have to do it?"

Ben: "What? No! You don't have to-."

Monster Kid: "Here goes nothing." He interrupts Ben. "Yo, I.....I hate your guts."

There is a short pause where nothing is said, and Monster Kid just looks down, disappointed with himself.

Monster Kid: "Man, I....I'm such a turd." He starts backing up. "I'm....I'm gonna go home now."

Monster Kid turns around and is about to run off, but he suddenly trips and nearly falls off the bridge. The only reason Monster Kid didn't fall is because he grabbed hold of the bridge with his mouth. At around the same time, Undyne appears at the edge of the bridge, and she starts slowly approaching.

Monster Kid: "Yo, w-w-wait!" His voice is a bit muffled. "Help! I tripped!"

Ben & Frisk: "Monster Kid!"

Without hesitation, Ben and Frisk run off to help Monster Kid up. The two grab onto his shirt and pull him up onto the bridge. Once Monster Kid is up, he notices that Undyne is approaching. He stands between Undyne and the humans, taking a few steps towards Undyne.

Monster Kid: "Y.....Y.....yo.....dude." He is incredibly nervous. "If.....if y-you wanna hurt my friends, you're gonna have to get through me first."

Undyne stands there in shock for a few moments, and then starts slowly backing up. She then turns around and leaves. Monster Kid turns back to Ben and Frisk, and he looks shocked with himself.

Monster Kid: "She's gone. Yo, you really saved my skin. Guess being enemies was just a nice thought, haha."

Ben: "Being friends definetly sounds better. Also, that was really brave of you back there." He pats Monster Kid's back. "Thanks for sticking up for us."

Frisk: "Yeah. We really appreciate it."

Monster Kid: "Thanks. And yeah, being friends sounds great." There's silence for s few moments. "Anyway, I should REALLY get home. I bet my parents are worried sick about me!"

Ben: "Yeah. Good luck with your parents by the way."

Monster Kid: "Yeah, thanks." He turns away and starts walking back towards Snowdin, before stopping and turning back towards them. "Later, dudes!"

Monster Kid runs off, not tripping this time.

Chara: "We should probably get going now. Undyne could get back at any moment."

Ben: "You're right. Let's go."

=============================================================================================

The three manage to make their way to a rock structure, with stalagmites coming off of it. There is also a large hole in the middle of the rock formation. That is likely the way to the next area, so the three start walking, but are stopped when they see Undyne, who is at the top of the stalagmite. She is facing away from the humans.

Undyne: "Seven. Seven human souls, and King Asgore will become a god." She turns to her left. "Six. That's how many we have collected thus far."

Ben: 'Wait, I thought that supposedly seven humans fell down here before me and Frisk. Why do they only have six of those seven souls?' He glances at Chara for a moment. 'Is there something she's not telling us?'

Undyne faces them from the top of the stalagmite.

Undyne: "Through your seventh and eighth souls, this world will be transformed." She turns to her right. "First, however, as is customary for those who make it thus far..." He faces the humans. "I shall tell you the tragic tale of our people."

Ben sighs, preparing to hear the same story all over again. Undyne turns to her right.

Undyne: "It all started, long ago..."

Undyne is silent for a few moments, and she faces the humans once more.

Undyne: "No, you know what? SCREW IT! WHY SHOULD I TELL THAT STORY WHEN YOU'RE ABOUT TO DIE!? NGAAAHHH!!!"

Undyne throws off her helmet, and it falls with a loud clang to the floor.

Ben: "Hm. I was curious as to what she looked like. Makes sense that she would be a fish."

Undyne glares down at the humans below.

Undyne: "YOU! You're standing in the way of everyone's hopes and dreams!"

Ben: "And YOU are standing in the way of our hopes and dreams." He crosses his arms. "So I guess we both got problems."

It looks like a vein is about to burst in Undyne's head, but she eventually cools off.

Undyne: "Anyway, Alphys's history books made me think humans were cool, with their heir giant robots and flowery swordswomen."

The humans are just in disbelief at what she just said.

Ben/Frisk/Chara: 'What did she just say?'

Undyne: "BUT YOU? You're just a coward! Hiding behind that kid so you could run away from me again."

Ben/Frisk/Chara: 'If only she knew.'

Undyne: "And let's not forget your wimpy goody-two-shoes-schtick!" Her facial expression suddenly gets all goofy. "Oooh! I'm making such a difference by hugging random strangers!" She glares at the humans again. "You know what would be more valuable to everyone? IF YOU WERE DEAD!!!"

Right now, Frisk has gotten quite scared. She hides a bit behind Ben, gripping his arm firmly. Ben just looks up at Undyne with a carefree attitude.

Undyne: "That's right, humans! Your continued existence is a crime! Your lives are all that stands between us and our freedom! Right now, I can feel everyone's hearts pounding together! Everyone's been waiting their whole lives for this moment! But we're not nervous at all. When everyone puts their hearts together, they can't lose!"

Ben, still carefree, sighs in boredom.

Undyne: "Now, humans! Let's end this, right here, right now! I'll show you how determined monster can be! Step forward when you're ready!"

Ben and Frisk look at each other, and they both nod in unison before taking a few steps forward.

Undyne: "That's it then! No more running away!" She jumps down, spear pointing down. "HERE I COME!!!!!!!"

Ben just looks up as Undyne gets closer. Just before the spear can make contact, a battle is initiated.

(Ben's Items: Pie, Cinnamon Bun, and Astronaut Food.)
(Frisk's Items: Pie, Spider Donut, Nice Cream, and Snow Piece.)

Box: Punch Card.

I wanted to put Undyne's fight in this chapter, but it would've made it way too long. I'm sorry if you're disappointed, but I wouldn't be able to go into full detail with Undyne's fight without making this chapter too long.

That's the end of the chapter. See you in the next one!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 314 12
We follow YOU, the Player, on this epic Undertale story. You get sucked into the game on your computer and have no idea what to expect. Will you be a...
8.6K 203 18
New parts come out slowly (This is my version of HorrorTale) Frisk seems to abandon the underground. The monster try to move on but the thought of he...
1.1K 29 20
Having escaped their cruel imprisonment within Mount Ebott, monsters have settled on the surface for six years now. Their human savior, Frisk, now st...
3.5K 115 15
A Sans x Frisk fanfic. What if after Asgore's abrupt death, Frisk didn't leave the underground? What if they were forced to stay? And more important...