Piece By Piece MONTY X FEM RE...

By THISBISHAGAIN

Monty x (Female) Animatronic Reader !-WARNING: GORE, DEATH, swearing and all that, after all it won't be a F... More

~ Chapter One: Origin ~
~ Chapter Two: New Beginning's ~
~ Chapter Three: Meeting The Gang ~
~ Chapter Five: The Secrets Of The Cove ~
~ The Secrets Of The Cove Part Two ~
~ Chapter Six: Girl's Night ~
~ Chapter Seven: I always come back ~
~ Chapter Eight: Birthday Party! ~
~ Chapter Nine: A Start To Something New ~
~ Chapter Ten: New Hire! ~
~ Chapter 11: Little Ghosts Of My Past ~
~ Chapter Twelve : Under Investigation: Part One ~
~ Chapter Twelve: Under Investigation Part Two ~
~ Chapter Thirteen: A Special Day For A Special Girl ~

~ Chapter Four: New Home Within A New Home ~

354 9 0
By THISBISHAGAIN

I spent SOO long trying to find a good meme but I couldn't find any ~ Le sigh ~ 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ Y/N POV ~

I've been here at the Mega Pizza Plex for at least three weeks now,  because of my sudden appearance I didn't have an attraction or a green room of my own just yet, it turns out my drums that I thought had always been taken to my 'Green Room' after my performances was actually a small supply closet close to Parts and Service, I've mainly been living inside the charging stations throughout the plex but today is the day that I FINALLY have my own attraction and Green Room! and I couldn't be happier!.

Rita has been kind enough to walk me over to my new home within my new home. 

" How you feeling Foxy?, excited to see your room!" Rita asked enthusiastically 

" All I can say Rockstar, is that it's ABOUT time and I couldn't be anymore excited to see it!" I replied, even if I have been 'Foxy' for three weeks I can never come to terms with it, it's not so bad when I'm with Freddy, Chica, Roxy and Monty though as they do call me Y/N which I really appreciate, it's different with employees after all, I'm just a fancy and expensive state of the art AI to them and nothing more, I quietly sigh to myself before brushing it off and walking in Rita's direction. 

Rita stopped abruptly causing me to crash into her with my tall metallic body, my medical software already kicking in, I steadied myself and held her chin gently, tilting it up to meet my gaze and immediately scanned for any injury's, the warm orange glow from my eyes  enveloping Rita's small frame. 

"Yo lil cub, are you ok?!, you just stopped all of a sudden!" I slightly raised my voice, concern laced with every word I spoke.

" I'm sorry Foxy!, we arrived at your new home" she looked away sheepishly after my medical software concluded that it wasn't a fatal injury or any injury at all, I immediately let go of her chin softly and sighed, scratching the thick, wavy hair at the back of my head 

" Gotta be a lil' more careful, Rockstar!" I replied facing her for a moment before looking straight a head to see the words 'Pirate Cove' brightly illuminated on top of the entrance. Pirate Cove, Huh? I smiled, full of nostalgia and a warm feeling building from the pits of my stomach and wrapping my whole being in a tight, warm hug as I am immediately taken back to the adventure's that Foxy, me, Bonnie, Mia, Chica and Freddy would imagine and act out when the pizzeria first opened 

I eagerly stepped in front of Rita and slowly made my way through the entrance of my attraction, the smell of old wood immediately hitting my muzzle, and the dim, flickering warm lights flashing and slowly swaying side to side casting shadows onto the wooden walls in which rounded, metal windows rested with a digital picture of a vast sparkling blue sea is seen. I immediately grin as I realise that the entrance into the cove is meant to mimic being inside a ship!, wow that's genius! and as soon as I put the pieces together, the creaking sound of floor boards were heard each time I moved deeper into the attraction, Rita now following behind me in awe.

 I slowly descended further into the 'ship' until the faint smell of salt water and the distinct sound of seagulls and other birds grew louder and a low, sultry feminine voice was heard over the speakers 

"Welcome aboard my ship you scallywags!, prepare yourselves for adventure!" I soon realised that this was my voice booming, I laughed, " Wow this is amazing Rocker!" I turned to face Rita who was just as elated as me, I continued on until I could make out a thick, red beaded curtains covering the entrance to the actual attraction, I gently pulled the beaded curtains to the side and poked my head through the middle, my eyes widening as I take in the whole attraction, I breath a satisfied sigh briefly before walking completely into the area, Rita a second behind me.

" Oh my gosh!, this is unbelievable! I can TOTALLY see myself coming here when I'm not busy!" Rita shouted in amusement

"Im glad you like it Rockstar!" I agreed, laughing as I took my surroundings in

As soon as you enter through the beaded curtains, an island is seen to the right of me a little ways in, and on top of said island, a big wooden stage with black an orange curtains, lined with tiger stripes, the same as my leg warmers, a few stage lights hang above the stage and the same at the base of my stage is seen, with artificial water, used to mimic the sea surrounding my 'island' a small wooden bridge separates my stage to the 'land' and on the land, plush pillows  matching my colour scheme and pattern's lay pilled up, I smile as I instantly know that those are the pillows my lil' rockers will sit to hear my countless stories of the seas and to see my performances. Opposite my stage and the pillows, countless tables are spread apart I'm assuming for the parents to sit and watch the kids while also dining with their families, an area in my attraction is to mimic that of a tavern in which I am able to produce both alcoholic and non- alcoholic drinks with some employees for our guests, and me singing sea shanty's  is playing in the tavern. There is also a section in which both children, teens and adults can engage in 'Sea monster battles', surrounded by a few arcade machines and a giant ship play area for the children to climb, hide and play make belief with me.

"This is so much more than what I expected, I have to admit" I break the calming silence 

" Seriously, this is amazing, I can't wait to see how the children will react to it tomorrow!" Rita replied 

" There is also another surprise for you Foxy!" She added, taking my hand and leading me onto the stage, where a hidden door lays in wait.

"What is it, Rockstar?" I question, clearly curious 

" Your Green Room silly!" she continued to drag me further to the back of this hidden area, arriving at an orange door 

"Well go on!" she urged 

I looked at her one last time, before I opened the door to my Greenroom, as soon as I enter I notice a relatively large golden  couch pressed against an orange and black striped wall, with a variety of sized plushes of me. As I made my way to the couch, I sit down and I can see a risen platform with an arcade game plugged in and opposite it a black, star-shaped vanity rest against a golden wall with illuminating Neon structures of my name and face plastered against my walls.

"This is actually pretty cool!" I commented before standing up from the couch and heading towards the metal door that stood in-between the arcade machine and my vanity to find a bigger area with a charging station and a double bed against the corner.

"It really looks great!, the kids are going to be so happy when you can do meet and greets here" Rita smiled, making me smile softly

"Yes, I can't wait to spend time with my lil' Rockers after the bands performance ends" I eagerly reply.

After some time passed, Rita looked at her Fazwatch to see that it was close to closing time, she apologised and excused herself, I lean against the entrance to my Greenroom and wave her off, immediately sending a coded message to the others as soon as she was out of my line of site 

'Guys!, just got my own attraction :D! Once the Pizza Plex closes you guys should definitely come see! x'  I only had to wait a few moments before my vision screen flashed with messages from all four animatronics.

'Tots!, can't wait N/N<3' Chica replied 

'That's great to hear Y/N!, I cannot wait Superstar!' Freddy replied 

' It won't be better than my attraction but I'll come, seeing as you invited me.' Roxy replied 

'Sure thing Hot Stuff!, looking forward to our date ;)' Monty replied 

'You wish it was a date Gator! -_-' I immediately replied to Monty's obvious attempt at flirting, smiling to myself.

"That danm Gator" I spoke aloud gently shaking my head with a quick huff, smirking, honestly at this point I've gotten use to Monty's flirty personality but I don't mind it, in fact it makes me happy for some reason?... I quickly shake my thoughts before replying to all four of my friends 

' Awesome!, I'll come meet you guys at Rockstar Row when we close x

I finish before walking to my recharge station at the back, charging my cycle and waiting with excitement for the Plex to close.

-------------Time Skip ------------

the default voice rang over the intercoms to indicate that the plex was now closed, after hearing his announcement I exited my charging station and made my way out of my attraction and into the main atrium to meet up with my friends at Rockstar Row. Security bots and cleaning bots are hard at work as always cleaning up the mess and making sure no intruders are present... Well they try and that's all that matters!. I soon arrived at the shutter that leads into Rockstar Row and I pull it up and entering, calling out to my friends 

" Hello?, guys! are you all in your rooms or something?" I asked into the quiet area.. Hmm weird I didn't get a reply, and I quickly made my way to Freddy's room, knocking on the door but no answer, I then moved onto Roxy's room and did the same, but still no reply, I start to grow worried as I pass Monty's room until I heard chatting coming from Chica's Greenroom and so I knocked on her door which she immediately opened and pulled me in for another one of her famous bear crushing hugs 

"Ohmygosh, congrats on your new attraction N/N!" Chica beamed hugging me tight 

"Uh thank you Cheeks!, could you release me please, I feel you may crash my systems" I joked... only half joking anyway

"Oops sorry about that Y/N!" Chica apologises before releasing me and placing her arm around the small of my back leading me into her room with the others 

" How great to see you Y/N!" Freddy greeted as he stood by the door between her vanity and arcade machine 

" Hi Fredster! same too you!" I smiled back at him 

"Hey Dollface, glad you could make it" Monty teased, lowering his glasses and winking at me as he rested himself against Chica's window, I roll my eyes playfully, although it wasn't easy trying to hide my internal fans cooling me down 

"Shame I can't say the same for you" I fired back sticking my tongue out at him 

"Hey N/N" Roxy greeted me before moving slightly over on Chica's couch to make room for me to sit down and I sat down next to her and Chica sitting next to me, wrapping her arms around my arm

"So tell us about your attraction!, are you happy with it?!" Chica looked at me smiling, causing me to smile 

"I'm SUPER happy with it Cheeks!, I even have my own Greenroom now" I added 

Chica giggled before hugging my arm tighter "Awe I'm so glad N/N! I can't wait to see it"

"Even I have to admit I'm a little bit curious about your attraction Doll" Monty chimed in, his gaze finding my own, danm him and his deep- red orbs! I shouted internally as I felt my system heat up even more.

"Then what are we waiting for N/N!, show us already!" Roxy urged, her tail wagging indicating that she was also excited to see the cove even if her facial expression and tone of voice differ, I've come to learn how Roxy expresses herself as I got closer to everyone in the past three weeks, I smile to myself before standing up, Chica still attached to me 

" Sure!, I'm really excited to show you guys" I beamed, heading for Chica's door, the others following.

"Lead the way Superstar!" Freddy added as he exited Chica's Greenroom 

And lead the way I did!, Chica and Roxy walked in front of us chatting, Freddy just behind the girls leaving me and Monty walking side by side together behind everyone else. 

" I thought I was suppose to be leading the way" I laughed, not realising Monty's eye watching me as I faced forward, smiling to himself 

"You know how they are Doll, always wanting to be the Best and First, Monty commented chuckling and rolling his eyes at the bickering Chica and Roxy about who was in the lead and Freddy helplessly trying to get the girls to stop. 

" MHM!, You're actually right for once Gator" I spoke, turning my head to face Monty to only now notice that he was looking at me this hold time, my cheeks started to heat up, why was his face so close to mine! I protested 

" Hey, Y/N? are you...happy with your Greenroom?" Monty asked, still looking at me, our eyes locking together

"Yeah!, I may not be with you guys but I'm really content with my smaller Greenroom" I smiled, thinking about my small Greenroom and attraction 

~ Monty's POV ~

As I walk side by side with Y/N while the other three are up ahead, I couldn't help but turn my attention to her as she laughed, she had such a warm laugh that even I wanted to laugh in that moment, but instead I held back, admiring her from the side, a small smile appearing on my face as she laughed at the bickering chicken and Wolf and the poor bear trying to calm the situation down. I was happy for Y/N that she now had her own room and didn't need to sleep in the charging stations for longer, but a part of me was upset that her room was no closer to the others... too me and so I had to ask 

"Hey, Y/N are you... happy with your Greenroom?" I asked as our eyes met each other causing my system to heat up

I did not expect her reply, she seemed generally happy that she had a room to call her own and the excitement was evident in the way she expressed her happiness for her attraction and room that it made me feel content and a warm fuzzy feeling eating at me as I admired her happy expression and sunny laugh, it was contagious and I too found myself smiling at her and feeling excited to see her attraction and Greenroom and without realising, I raised my hand and ruffled her hair "Hey!" she pouted, it made me want to tease her even more but I held myself back 

"Sorry Sorry!, you just looked so cute!" I replied laughing, instantly realising what I had said,  she looked at me with shock, but not the kind of shock in which she was upset but a shock in which she couldn't believe what she heard, as I study her expression hoping I haven't made things awkward between us as I called Y/N cute she blushed furiously, causing me to blush just as hard, we both turned away from each other, sneaking cautious glances at each other before we both laughed 'Oh thank God she doesn't hate me!' I thought to myself 

" I can't believe you called me cute, Monty! it is definitely  a step up for your flirty pick ups she laughed, reaching both her hands up to my face, gently adjusting my glasses that I didn't know slipped down my snout, her touch sending electricity to each of my circuits. Both of my hands gently gripping her fragile wrists and pulling them back into Y/N's direction, "Thanks Doll!" I winked as she dropped her hands 

"Hey love birds!, we arrived!" Roxy called out as she stood outside 'Pirate Cove' Chica hunched on her knees trying to catch her breath and Freddy waving awkwardly at us, we both shouted 'LOVE BIRDS?!'  before we stepped away from each other blushing. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N:

Another Chapter done!, it's pretty late here and I have to go to work later so I thought it would be a good place to stop here for now!, I will continue on with the next chapter after I finish work so you shouldn't be waiting long 

ANYWAY look at our DORKS flustered :D 

Have a great day!/night! and I shall see you in the next chapter :D

- THISBISHAGAIN x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 5.8K 54
Y/N a child prodigy in robotics engineering. When the female completes her studies overseas, she decides to go back to her home city to find out what...
48.9K 1.1K 41
Y/N has just landed herself a well-paying job at Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex as the robotic technician, and she is EXCITED! She had no idea that...
822 37 22
(Y/N) is a Dragon animatronic that was brought to the PizzaPlex after her own restaurant shut down. Every human who knows about her avoids her becaus...
23.6K 881 131
A new security guard is hired to join Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaplex, but not as a day guard. Oh no, as a nightshift guard. Though as living is expensive...