Missing Heart

Από Katherin3Coitier

Marcus and Diana had known they loved each other at a very young age. But when her family takes her away from... Περισσότερα

Missing Heart
Missing Heart- Chapter Two
Missing Heart- Chapter Three
Missing Heart- Chapter Four
Missing Heart- Chapter Five
Missing Heart- Chapter Six
Missing Heart- Chapter Seven
Missing Heart- Chapter Eight
Missing Heart- Chapter Nine
Missing Heart- Chapter Ten
Missing Heart- Chapter Eleven
Missing Heart- Chapter Twelve
Missing Heart- Chapter Thirteen
Missing Heart- Chapter Fourteen
Missing Heart- Chapter Fifteen
Missing Heart- Chapter Sixteen
Missing Heart- Chapter Seventeen
Missing Heart- Chapter Eighteen
Missing Heart- Chapter Nineteen
Missing Heart- Chapter Twenty
Missing Heart- Chapter Twenty-One
Missing Heart- Chapter Twenty-Three
Missing Heart- Chapter Twenty-Four
Missing Heart- Chapter Twenty-Five
Missing Heart- Chapter Twenty-Six
Missing Heart- Chapter Twenty-Seven
Missing Heart- Chapter Twenty-Eight
Missing Heart- Chapter Twenty-Nine
Missing Heart- Chapter Thirty
Missing Heart- Chapter Thirty-One
Missing Heart- Chapter Thirty-Two
Missing Heart- Chapter Thirty-Three
Missing Heart- Chapter Thirty-Four
Missing Heart- Chapter Thirty-Five
Missing Heart- Chapter Thirty-Six
Missing Heart- Chapter Thirty-Seven
Missing Heart- Chapter Thirty-Eight
Missing Heart- Chapter Thirty-Nine
Missing Heart- Chapter Forty
Missing Heart- Chapter Forty-One
Missing Heart- Chapter Forty-Two
Missing Heart- Chapter Forty-Three
Missing Heart- Chapter Forty-Four

Missing Heart- Chapter Twenty-Two

60.1K 827 17
Από Katherin3Coitier

Chapter Twenty-two

    Marcus smiled as he woke. She was back. Fully and completely back. He rolled till she has under him. He leaned down and smelled her sweet magical scent. She giggled in response as his nose grazed her neck.

    “So you’re awake too my dear?” Marcus whispered into her ear.

    “Yes.” He pulled back just to see if she was smiling which her voice indicated. Indeed was she grinning. Her smile made her eyes sparkle up at him.

    Marcus stroked her hairline. “How do you feel this evening?”

    “Better. What shall we do this evening?” Diana looped her arms around his shoulders.

    “I was thinking while I was changing last night that we’d go picnicking in the wildflower fields. Spend all night out there if we wanted to. Just you, me, and those gorgeous flowers with a basket and blanket. What do you think?”

    “I think it is very romantic and perfect.”

    Marcus smiled down at her. “Good. I had told them to prepare the basket last night before I came back.” He bent down smirking and kissed her. “Now... Should I put more ointment on your back?” Either he or Derrick had been massaging the healing ointment into her back for the past two weeks.

    Diana smiled and nodded. Marcus moved off the bed and retrieved the small nearly empty container. He knows he’ll have to have the hospital make more for him before her back was finished healing. The damage the flames made had been extensive that in two weeks only a small portion of it has faded away. The more severe parts were only softened.

    Diana flipped onto her stomach after she moved the bedding away. She laid flat on the bed as Marcus straddled her legs like he had done these past two weeks. He moved her hair out of the way and bent down to lay a gentle kiss on her shoulder blades. She shivered and giggled at him. He always did that for her before he started.

    Diana moaned with every massaging caress and pass over her back. Marcus loved the sound and knew she loved that he pulls them out of her every time he puts the ointment on her back. He felt proud to make her feel deliciously good.

    “How did you know it was me?” Diana asked peeking over her shoulder at him.

    Marcus sighed knowing she was going to ask. “You were screaming one night. I heard it all the way in my room. Even the servants all heard you. When I got to here and saw the looks on their faces, I demanded to know why none have helped you. They told me you were trapped in a nightmare and weren’t coming out.

    “What I heard next was you screaming for me. Screaming Mars. That’s when everything came together for me. I couldn’t believe that fate brought you back to me when everyone thought you were dead. I felt my heart really beating again for the first time that night in ten years.”

    “You know I was so confused by your tenderness when I woke.”

    Marcus sighed. “I know. I was just overwhelmed with knowing you were alive that I couldn’t control myself.” He massaged the ointment into her lower back. “Master Derrick told me to go easy on you. He was looking out for you. He’s a good man.”

    “He’s a good friend.”

    Marcus chuckled. “I thought it funny when you said you wanted to have a ‘girl’ talk with him.”

    Diana caught his hand and brought it to her lips. “You’re still my number one friend for all time.”

    He smiled as he bent down and brushed her lips with his. “And you mine. Today we will take back some time that was stolen from us.” He started kissing her passionately forgetting all about her back.

    A knock on the door broke them apart with a groan. Diana laid back down fully, and he went back to work while he bid the interrupter enter. A servant came in with a tray of their breakfast and presented Marcus with his clothes that Derrick had pick out for him. The servant bowed and hurried out.

    “You were really that bad, weren’t you? While you thought I was dead.” Diana rose from the bed to sit next to Marcus. He looked thoughtful by her question.

    “Yes. I tried not to be unjust to my servants, but I was dead inside. I showed not kindness, only misery but I tried not to give any unless necessary.” His eyes were sad by his past actions.

    “You know they have been noticing you have changed because of me. They like the changes.” Diana smile just to get him to smile back at her.

    “And how do you know this?” He asked with a smile and an eyebrow raised.

    “They’ve been asking me how I did it.” Diana blushed. “They think its because I remind you so much of Lady Diana.” She giggled and he tickled her.

    “Oh really. And why would you remind me of her?”

    “Mars stop!” She laughed and kicked as he tickled her. “Oh come on Mars. Ha ha ha. We should eat so we can go.”

    Marcus stopped with a giant smirk. “You’re right.” He hopped up pulling Diana with him. He was laughing feeling so much better hearing her call him Mars once again like nothing happened long ago.

    They both looked at each other with their eyebrows raised seeing their breakfast. Fluffy eggs, toast, hash browns, and green grapes were on their plates. They smiled as they sat down and ate together. She never ate with him before she remembered because she felt strange eating with him. Now she knew it was alright. Now it was a natural thing to do.

    After breakfast, they smiled as they bathed and dressed. Marcus had fun trying to delay her from putting on all her clothes. But he forgot one thing, she’s a witch with her memory back. She giggled as she switched their places so their backs were together.

    “Oh that is so not fair!” Marcus groaned spinning around to find Diana completely dressed. “That’s even worse!”

    She waggled her finger at him. “It too was fair. You weren’t letting me get dressed. Now shall we go?” She pouted looking up at him. “I have so missed the wildflower fields.”

    His shoulders slumped and he knew he lost that battle. She just was too good at wrapping him around her finger. He loved seeing her back and teasing him. He loved that she had her knowledge back and could do things that she used to.

    He presented her with his arm. “My lady.” He bowed his head slightly to her like a true noble. Diana smiled while taking his arm. On their way out, a servant present the basket he arranged with a plaid blanket rolled and tied on top of the basket lid.

    The walk was long, but they filed the time with talking and reminiscing. Marcus even swept Diana up into his arms half way there and started to run missing the feeling. She just giggled and kissed his cheek.

    In the fields, they laid the blanket out and poured some drinks for themselves. Soon a silence fell between the two as Diana laid on his chest as they looked up at the sky. Marcus stroked Diana’s hair smiling as he closed his eyes at the bliss this moment was.

    Diana moved to look at Marcus. She was just looking in those eyes that had haunted her dreams though they were not clear. They haunted in a good way. Showed comfort and safety. They helped keep her sane when she did not know herself. When all seemed hopeless, she just had to close her eyes and dream to see those eyes.

    Marcus placed his hand on her cheek making Diana lean forward. They kissed and forgot everything but each other.

    They were so engrossed in each other that it was a shock to both of them when hands grabbed Diana and pulled her away from Marcus. Marcus tried to reach for them, but more hands held him down. He was furious.

    “My my my. You really didn’t learn your lesson the last time. And unhaloed? Now isn’t that a surprise my beauty.” The same man with missing teeth stood before her. A bag hung at his hip which he reached inside and grabbed another halo. “I think his lordship will be very displeased to hear where you have been.”

    Marcus and Diana couldn’t believe what was happening. Their relaxing day was interrupted by these men. They were even going to halo her in front of Marcus. They had no clue as to who he was.

    Marcus roared when the man took a step toward Diana who thrashed against the two men that held her.  She didn’t want to be haloed again. “You are forbidden to do such a thing to her!” He threw the men that held him off of him and stood. He raised his chin with furious eyes. “I am Lord Marcus VonChante and I demand her to be released at once.”

    The men’s eyes grew wide as they looked at each other. They released Diana who rushed to Marcus who held her as she cried. Marcus snarled and glared at the men that were now bowing to them on bended knee.

    Within moments guards had descended the area when they heard Marcus state his name. He held his beloved as the men were taken away. When they were all gone, Marcus lead Diana to lay on the blanket with him.

    “You were captured here?” She nodded at his question. “Oh my love. Shh... You are safe.” He whipped her tears away. “Now where were we before those fools disturbed us.” He smiled mischievously as he captured her lips and begged for her tears to stop.

    Diana couldn’t help but be lost in Marcus when he was being so persuasive. So persuasive that she didn’t feel him unbuttoning her vest or lifting her skirt up. So lost that she let him take her right there in the middle of the field after he moved her to her back.

    “Wow.” Marcus exclaimed as he rolled to his back on the blanket. Diana rested her head on his shoulder. All of the sudden Diana giggled. “What are you giggling at?”

    Diana blushed, giggled and buried her head in his shoulder. She felt silly for giggling. She peeked up to see his eyebrow raised in curiosity. “You said wow. I wanted to say that.”

    Marcus threw back his head and laughed. “You wanted to say that too. How perfect you are.” He smiled down at her feeling the deepest well of happiness he ever felt. Slowly his smiled faded. “I’m sorry if you weren’t ready for that yet.”

    Diana smiled devilishly. “Oh I’m always ready for you.” She rose up and kissed his lips. “You know the night you came to me and we first were together.” Marcus looked regretful as he nodded. She leaned forward and whispered in his ear. “I was dreaming of you taking me roughly. My mind had thought that’s how you would take me and I liked it immensely.”

    “Oh really?” Diana nodded. Marcus spun her and himself so she was under him again. “Then I will keep that in mind when next we’re together. Rough you say.” He looked like he was just told something he wanted to hear.

    “What are you thinking?”

    “Very naughty thoughts my dear about all I can show you knowing that you won’t mind rough.” He stroked her hair. “I will allow you to adjust to the roughness I’ll show you.”

    “You teasing me?”

    “You teased me first.” Marcus looked up at the sky with a sigh. “Come on. We should get back before the sun comes up.” He smiled down at Diana as a memory came to him. “Care to have a ride like old times?”

    “How could I refuse?” Together they packed up everything and smiled at each other. Marcus knelt down for her and Diana giggled as she hopped onto his back. He faked a grunt with a smile.

    They both laughed at the thrill of having this again. For Marcus to run through the wildflower fields while Diana rode on his back. The basket swung from her arms as she had her arms wrapped around his chest like she used to.

    “How about I jump us up to my room like I used to?”

    “Do it.” Diana giggled as they passed the hedges. She ducked her head down and held on tight as Marcus crouched. Swiftly he launched them into the air. They felt weightless with a thrill.

    Marcus landed and felt exhilarated. In a swift movement Diana couldn’t stop, he shifted her into his arms and walked into his room. The night was like a dream for them both. Diana even decided that she was staying in Marcus’ room for the day snuggled with him.

    Marcus told a servant before he dressed for the day to tell Shaw and Notre that he would like for them to deal with the men that were arrested in the wildflower. He told the servant to tell them the men were going to halo his mistress. Marcus was chuckling as he dressed scarcely and wiggled into bed with his beloved.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

180K 5K 8
*Short Story* It is difficult to stay with the people who look down at you like you are some kind of disease. It hurts when they don't want to acknow...
97.5K 4.1K 79
***Please read my message on November 12, 2019 (if you can) for enlightenment purposes*** "Who are you?" A certain Luna asked. "Tell me, why do I fe...
2.3M 54.1K 34
"Please," I begged pulling on the man's arm that was wrapped around my torso, pressing me to him. I wanted nothing more then to be freed of his grasp...
19.1M 577K 58
**This is not the full version of the book. It was published and the full version is now on Amazon or Kindle.** Grace is not your typical werewolf. B...