𝘿𝙀𝘼𝙏𝙃 𝘽𝙔 𝙃𝙄𝙈|| 𝘒.�...

נכתב על ידי NerddyAang

❝ 𝙄𝙈 𝘽𝙀𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙍, 𝘼𝘿𝙈𝙄𝙏 𝙄𝙏. ❞ Bakugo x fem! Reader Warning! This book contains violence, mentioning... עוד

I
II
III
IV
V
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI

VI

3 0 0
נכתב על ידי NerddyAang

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS DESCRIPTIONS OF GORE PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN AWARENESS!

??? AUTOBIOGRAPHY:

EUROPE, 1563

"Your Majesty, they are advancing further into the kingdom our first line of warriors has been defeated!" Exclaimed one of the servants.

"Then send more, fools!" The King yelled as he threw his cup of wine at the poor soul sent to tell him the bad news. "Yes, my King."

The King sighed and then turned to me, I was filthy dirt everywhere and clothed in rags stained with the stench of blood. The chains around my neck that kept me from escaping were pulled by His Majesty making me look into his brown eyes.

"You should pray this group of soldiers make it because if they don't you'll have to shed more blood." He pulled the chains tighter making me gag. Tears threatened to leave my eyes as I recalled the moments when I had taken people's lives.

People with families, friends, wives, children, and people waiting for them to return from war all because of these powers I was born with. I've been called a witch many times they tried to kill me but my body continued to regenerate even when my head was severed Now I am a last resort when the Army fails in battle.

"Vladilena."

"Yes, King Hans?"

"In this world, it is kill or be killed but you are something unlike the others. You are extraordinary you are capable of things no human can comprehend, You are an angel sent from God to help me achieve the divine right to rule over this world." He placed a hand under my chin looking deeper into my eyes My eyes looked towards his crown covered in beautiful jewels any woman in my village would have wanted from their husband, that would be the case if they were still alive.

"You are right my king, but I'm afraid... I'm afraid that I will not be able to control my powers."

My powers come with a price, and that is my sanity, I have regeneration, biokinesis, advanced strength illusion possibly more.

Maybe if I was born a man I would have survived the cruel retributions I received, maybe I would have been seen differently than a demon or a curse placed on my family, It's not fair.

"You are capable of controlling it, I know you can and I shall help you." His face got closer to mine I placed my hands on his cheek "I trust you." I spoke before snapping his neck and then ripping it off his spine still connected to his skull and crown rolling on the floor.

The guards rushed towards the king they stopped in their tracks when they saw me holding the King's severed head.

"As of now on, I am your queen Defy me and I will slaughter you and your families," I said while letting the blood flow down my arm and then onto the stone-cold floor.

They bowed down to me for a few seconds then got up "Get me amour I will finish what the so-called warriors cannot." They nodded and then left the room I looked at the King one last time before crushing his head completely with one hand the blood splattered all over my clothes and throne room I let out a slight chuckle before picking up the crown and placing it on my head.

Freedom.

Freedom after 10 long years of being kept in a dungeon sharing a bed with rats, not only that but fortune all while killing my abuser I have reached the peak of freedom. My powers are not a curse they are a gift from the heavens I understand now.

I understand I will become the supreme ruler of this cruel world.

Y/N POV:

"What a load of bullshit." I close the book and sigh.

"Extra break times over, on your feet." I get up off the bench and begin to stretch my mind still wondering if anything in that book was real or fake, My father was in love with history my sure he wouldn't have a book full of lies in his library.

"What are you reading?" The spiky-haired blonde asked me calmly for once.

"The story of Vladilena." I showed him before putting the book back in my bag.

"That looks boring and old." He said in disgust then took a bottle of water out of his duffel bag and took slow sips "So is training with you Bakugo." I mumbled.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY?!" He grabbed my arm whilst yelling in my face.

"Training in the park is so boring... I wanna use my quirk." Using quirks in public is illegal but it's not like I haven't broken multiple laws already, I yanked my arm out of the explosion boy's grip and continued to walk further into the grassy field.

Once we got to the same area as before I got into a fighting stance Bakugo did the same in the opposite direction "This time you better not hold back!" He shouted, "If I don't I'll kill you!" I said with a teasing grin.

I ran towards the blonde he used his right arm to swing a punch at me I didn't have enough time to dodge the attack due to my legs not being able to slow down I carelessly took the punch to my face causing my nose to bleed.

He aimed another punch at my stomach I quickly dashed to his right and kicked his Achilles tendon but before he could fall he pulled me down with him.

I landed to his left so I quickly rolled over on top of him and punched him directly on his cheekbone causing a red mark which will probably turn into a bruise.

"DIE!" He grabbed my shoulders and pushed me to the side his huge figure hovering over me. Sweat dripped down his face and bare arms it was getting closer to summer so the weather was gradually getting hotter.

He held his arm up with a wide grin almost savouring the taste of victory he thought he was about to have, I ran my fingertips down his clothed chest and putting on a seductive expression the tension in his arms relaxed and a spring of blush covered his face.
"What the hell are you doing?" He asked his evil smirk disappeared due to being replaced by a look of confusion.

"You don't know? I thought it was obvious." I smiled now tracing my fingers down his arm "Fuck you." The angered boy said quickly, I wrapped my arms around his torso and pulled him down to mine I took my right leg and wrapped it around his left then I used my right hand and used it as a booster to push him off me and to get on top of him.

"Mommy, what are they doing?" I turned around to see a little boy point at us with one hand and another in his mother's.
"Don't look at them sweetie it's not for your age." The woman shielded her child's eyes and continued to walk forward.

"I saw we take another break..." I roll over off Bakugo and onto the soft grass I breathe in the fresh air that polluted the atmosphere "ARE YOU SHITTING ME? WE JUST GOT STARTED!" His back was still against the grass as well his chest rising up and down inhaling the air after a tiresome fight.

I sat up and put a finger to my lip singling for him to shut up his eyebrows furrowed but listened and looked at the setting sun.

"I like the night, it's so calm and quiet I don't get why people say it's lonely or sad," I spoke while resting my back on the comfortable grass.

"Whatever." he spat averting his ruby-coloured orbs away from me "Ok I'll make it up to you, I'm going out with a couple of friends on Saturday you wanna come?" Technically I'm still not allowed to leave the dorms without permission or being present with another student but Mr. Aizawa will never know if I seek out.

"No."

"Please!"

"No."

"I'll find a way for us to fight in the sports festival!"

"Fine." the spiky-haired boy mumbled under his breath.

"Great, we have to seek out though or leave the dorms early."

"Why?!" His tone got harsher making me cover my ears.

"Cause we're going Street racing!"

SAYA POV:

I watched as the members of my clan carried crates of weapons into the League of Villians hideout I turned my head towards their door and saw the raven-haired man with burns all over his body approach me, I think his name was Dabi.

"You got everything we asked for right including the money in cash?" He asked resting the side of his body against the cool brick wall.

"We got you AKs, Berreta 92s and the cash," I told him then adjusted my eyes to look at his and screwed my face to show I wasn't interested in having a conversation with him.
"What about the gun I specifically asked for?" He crossed his arm while staring at me harder.

"Didn't get it, a gun like that is for people who wanna show off it's useless especially since you have such a power quirk."

His eyes widened with both anger and confusion "How do you know my quirk?!" He grabbed my shirt and pulled me closer to his face.

"Don't worry about that Touya." I grinned at the shocked expression on his face his grip tightened as he raised his other hand activating his quirk in the process "You really wanna get burned, don't you?" He laughed the heat of the flames getting closer to my face I smirk only getting wider.
"Maybe, I'm a masochist." Dabi clicked his tongue then let go.

"Fuck..." He mumbled under his breath and sighed.

"What you wanna fuck me?" I asked teasingly.

"Wanna go Street racing on Saturday give me an address and I'll pick you up."

"Sure, if you win I promise to give you a surprise." I winked at him and then started walking back to my ride the rest of the men were waiting for me to enter.

"Bye bye Dabi, I'll text you but don't ask how I got your number!" I waved at him through the car window honestly people need to try and hide their past a bit better especially if they're gonna become villains.

♦︎
[END OF CHAPTER]

I'm experimenting a bit with this chapter so let me know if you like it!

If you enjoyed this chapter, please like it and remember to stay safe online and in real life and remember to love yourself bye bye!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

851K 33.2K 91
(Continues in books 2 and 3!) (Y/N) Kayama is attending one of the greatest hero schools in the world... UA! The faculty this year consists of a var...
161K 7K 33
Each having a horrible past, finding help in Izuku Midoryia. All join his special mafia force. Killing those who wrong them and wrong others. Being a...
906K 26.1K 65
𝐀 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧...
996 88 27
You just entered your first year at the most prestigious upcoming Pro-Hero school in all of Japan. Somewhere you've dreamed of attending as a child...