will be there for you ✓

Por cooing_of_bird

Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to sta... Más

character sketch
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part- 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
epilogue
not an update
bonus

prologue

12.7K 292 32
Por cooing_of_bird

Don't touch me... Kriva shout.

Samar:- why? You will surely enjoy my company.

Kriva:- you and your sister are so creepy

Samar:- sweetheart don't say like this I'll treat you like my princess. And forcefully kissed her knuckle.

Before she said anything they heard a voice from behind.

Anhay:- how will you treat her like a princess when you are not able to understand her feelings dear cousin. I'm warning you to stay away from her Samar.

Samar:- what is your problem why are you interfering in my personal life?

Anhay:- first you and your sister stay away from her and my Jiju. Second she is not interested in you and third I'll interfere in your matter cause you are using my money every month. Stay away from Kriva or I'll call the police.

Samar went from there.

Anhay :- are you okay Ms. Kashyap?

Kriva:- yes sir I'm fine thanks for helping me. He was creepy.

Anhay:- stay with your brother people like samar just want to grab an opportunity.

Kriva:- okay.

She went toward Ruhaan,her brother. And tightly hugged him.

Her eyes fell on Anhay who was talking with his business partners and she smiled seeing him.

Kriva:- maybe I was wrong he is not that bad.

After a few minutes she was running to save her self from her mother's scolding but she bumped into someone and the drink fell on her dress she cursed and looked up and found Anhay.

Kriva:- ahh i shouldn't have praised you. Anhay Sharma will never change. You ruined my clothes now.What will i do.

Anhay:- Ms. Kashyap there is technology named washing machine go and wash the dress simply don't complicate the situation.

Kriva:- ahh your food won't digest if you will not show your rudeness right?

Anhay:- you are not less than me go before this stain becomes permanent on your cloth and I'm not rude ms. Kashyap.
.
.
.
.
.
Here is prologue hope you enjoyed it. Show your love by giving votes.

Your, cooing of bird

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

734K 47.2K 41
(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand made towards her 𝒌𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 to ope...
4.1M 194K 73
" HOW DARE YOU TRY TO HURT MY SON??" he shouted at her, his eyes bloodshot. "DON'T SHOW ME THAT FAKE TEARS OF YOURS. I KNOW YOU ARE JUST MASKING YOU...
284K 24.2K 62
Yash Purohit- 27 year old CA, Carefree, Bindass, Jolly, happy Go person. Once you meet him, he will ensure your comfort. He gives his time to family...
174K 7.6K 25
# 1 in Wattpad ( 30-10-2023 ) ........ This Story revolves around the three heirs of Rathore's The Royal Mafias Abhimanyu Singh Rathore - The elder...