The Demon King's Beloved Daug...

By arandomsecret

Freya Antinea Laphinia woke up from an assassination attempt with memories of her previous life. She reincarn... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
~Christmas Special~
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
57
58
59
60

56

1.7K 87 2
By arandomsecret

"Brother Luca."

Freya called out to him with a wide grin. It was almost time, she could feel the fiery passion of her enemies as they approached the barrier of the demon realm.

Her crystal clear aquamarine eyes softened and glanced at Andrew's body that was floating beside her brother, it was finally time. Her uncle will finally come back.

Luca took her into an embrace, his little sister didn't look too well, "Are you going to be alright?"

Freya's movement halted very briefly before hugging back, her tone was light, "I'll be fine. Let's go, everyone's waiting."

She pushed the door open. Inside the meeting room were those she held dear, her brows knitted slightly, and a reluctant smile flashed on her face before vanishing right away without a trace.

She approached the violet magic stone in the middle of the room and softly laid her palm on top of it. Indolence was evident in her eyes, as though what was about to come had nothing to do with her.

Her steady voice resounded all over the demon realm, "The enemy is approaching, they'll be here in approximately 15 minutes. Be prepared to fight, but most importantly, stay alive.

There will be both angels and humans. When facing those white pests, cut off their wings and have them in contact with the ground, dead or alive. I'll deal with them soon after. Humans are easy to deal with but never let down your guard.

May we be the final victor."

Freya took a deep breath and let go. Her eyes swept over to her father, "Daddy, can I have a hug?"

Arche wouldn't reject his daughter, he patted her head while having her in his embrace. Freya snuggled against him and murmured, "Thank you. I love you, dad."

After that, she went over to Caiden and pecked his lips, "Be well, my little fox. Don't push yourself too much."

He pressed his forehead on hers and nodded. Freya has entrusted him with her powers and the most important and dangerous role, that is to face Alexander.

Only the powers of a Lord can face another Lord but Freya had other things to do. She didn't want to endanger him if she could.

She embraced each of them and said sternly, "Make sure to prioritise your safety."

Even with her butterflies inside of them, she still felt anxious. But her plan was already completed, the gate to the demon realm was already small enough for her to close it immediately.

Freya summoned her butterflies as they fluttered under Andrew, carrying his body. Most of his soul has been secured inside, only the most vital step is needed to resurrect him.

Freya glanced at them for the last time before forcing out her words, "Then, I'm off." Her steps were not hurried as she headed to the centre of the four castles of the demon kings. 

The demon realm is round, not a sphere but a circle instead. It keeps expanding as the population increases.

Her eyes narrowed dangerously, in the centre of the circles lies her destination, the core of the demon realm.

"The entrance is there, captain!"

The captain of the angels looked over to Alexander. He nodded his head, "Enter."

The demons were all prepared, thus, they were not surprised when they saw the humans and angels entering the demon realm.

Were they afraid? No.

Austin and Alistar fought side by side. In the blink of an eye, the angels all had their wings brutally ripped off and thrown to the ground. Unlike demons, they couldn't fly without their wings.

"Tsk, you have more kills than me," Austin complained.

Alistar didn't want to give much comment to his twin so he only scoffed. However, they both knew they loved the feeling of seeing the despair on their enemies' faces.

The twins laughed as the blood splattered over their countenance. Oscar wasn't any better, he was the demon king so he wasn't going to lay low. Sophia sighed at the sight of her husband and sons, they were demons for a reason.

Vivian was enjoying the whimpers of the angles as her whip entangled with their bodies. She loved watching young men with vigour being tortured mentally without being able to do anything.

She licked her sharp canines as they whimpered under her. If it wasn't for her master's request, these cuties would have become her sex slaves.

Mason glanced at her coldly as he completed his kill, "Concentrate, leave your hobbies aside. We must complete Master's request without any flaw."

Vivian clicked her tongue as she ended the lives of the angels, "I know. Relax a little won't you."

Luca fought without any emotions present on his face. He dealt with the generals of the angels with a breeze, he didn't even have to use his guqin.

Even though the generals should be as strong as the demon kings, seems like their haughtiness made them skip out on their daily training.

Power without hard work is fatal. Luca glanced at them coldly, his father was stronger than him, how was he killed by these weaklings?

But, Freya did say the one who killed his father was the lord of the Heavenly realm...

Luca glanced at his partner, he seemed less efficient today, "James, what's wrong with you?"

Tears gradually formed in James' eyes, "I don't know. I feel like I'm remembering something very important, but the information feels stuck somewhere."

Luca's not stupid, the only one who could alter James' memories...only Freya could do that. His heartbeat started sounding in his ears as he felt something stuck in his throat.

The trepidation made his eyes narrow, he hastily said, "I'll settle those who come after you, recall it quickly."

He has to find a way to tell the others too.

Alexander's red eyes gazed at the two men in front of him, "Both of you trust Freya too much."

Arche and Caiden stood in front of the Lord of the Heavenly realm, blocking his advance to the core of the demon realm.

There were no results despite fighting for the last 20 minutes. They were equal in strength with Arche and Caiden getting the upper hand.

Alexander sighed and said, "Move, I won't kill any of you. She will be even more upset with me."

Green veins protruded from Arche's forehead despite his calm expression, "What makes you think that we won't kill you?"

"Because she won't put you guys in such danger. You're just here to stall me, aren't you? Do you even have any idea what your daughter plans to do?"

Caiden's eyes narrowed dangerously, "What do you know?"

Before Alexander could answer him an angel came by his side, "My Lord, the gate has been sealed. We have no way to retreat."

Alexander's brows scrunched up, she has chosen this path. He underestimated her insanity. If it has come to this, the victor has been decided.

His murmur was low but the other two caught it, "It's too late."

Arche's pupils dilated, "What's too late?"

Just when Alexander was about to explain, James came and quickly shoved the letters into Arche and Caiden's hands.

His tears ran down his cheeks like waterfalls, "Master...master is going to die!"

Arche felt his mind going blank as he stared at the letter in his hand. He processed James' words, his daughter was going to die?

A buzzing sound resounded in his head, her words echoed in his mind like a broken record. His daughter's smile reappeared in his mind, overlapping with one another.

"Daddy, there's no such thing as an endless dream. Would you rather remember me if I disappear, or have your memories of me erased so you won't feel the pain?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 42.9K 32
[Completed] Warning : The story is unedited. I apologize for the numerous grammatical errors within and messy storyline. *** Viola is the youngest ch...
140K 4.6K 28
[Completed] Misha Hilung, a sadist and a narcissist. A working adult that works at a company and has a hobby of reading fantasy novels or playing oto...
40.4K 1.6K 26
Being reborn as Adrianna Deor, the villainess of this novel, could be seen as her greatest fortune, in her life full of misfortunes. After her reinca...
549K 23.5K 87
After enduring years of pain as a consequence of being confined by my Yandere stepbrother, I was finally freed from my misery by an unfortunate house...