Izhaar

By aaviah1

"To the heartbeat that quickens at your touch, a melody only our souls can truly dance to......." IZHAAR: San... More

Hello ❤
Character Introduction
Meet the Families
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 10

5.5K 337 36
By aaviah1

Hello Beautiful People 💕

Hope you all are amazing.

************************************************

Adwitya POV

I was in my room when I heard some noises from downstairs. After sometimes Sikha entered the room and said, "Diiii, jiju is so handsome, god You both will look so good together."

When she was about to say something else, Bhabhi entered my room and said, "We need to head down now."

Standing up I was about to walk when both of them came to me, Sikha hugged me while Bhabhi put on the kala tika saying, "Nazar na lage kitni pyaari lag rahi ho."

We went downstairs, nervousness evident from my steps and face, Looking down I stood at the stair end when Maa came and took me to everyone.

I met everyone one by one, I went to touch the feet of the elders, but Abhiraj Dadu and Stuti Dadi stopped me and said "Betiya dil me rehti hai bachee, Humara Aashirwad toh humesha tumhare sath hai", and greeting the younger ones with "Hello", They all seemed so good, but wait where was the one I was supposed to meet today, Didn't Sikha say he was here?

(Daughters live in our hearts child, Our blessings are always with you)

Priyamvada Aunty took my hand and made me sit near her, She was talking to me as if we had known eachother for so long, she asked about my qualifications, what I wanted to do, and many things, but wait, shouldn't she ask me whether I know how to cook or not, that's what it shows in the TV right?

I was in my own thoughts when I heard a deep voice,

"Sorry, it took some time."

which snapped me out of my thoughts and I looked up at the source of the voice. It was the same voice I'd been hearing for the last two days.

I stood up from my seat the moment I saw him standing there and said "YOU?"

Everyone looked at me and then at him.

When Maa asked, "Aap dono jante ho ek dusre ko?"

(Do you two know each other?)

"Maa, he's the one who saved me that day", I answered.

"She is the one I saved that day in the mall", he said looking at his family.

"Oh, Thank you Aarav beta, Because of you she didn't get hurt", Maa said.

"It's fine Aunty, please app Thank you matt bolyieh", he said.

(Please don't say thank you)

He is such a nice person, he is getting along with everyone so well Wait, Bhabhi lied to me,  as soon as the realization hit me I looked up at Bhabhi, and she was giving me that mischievous smile, throwing a glare at her I turned and looked at him again.

Aarav, as peaceful as his name, Well now that I noticed, he is handsome, in this white shirt and navy blue suit with matching pants, ughhh, when did men start to look this handsome, I felt my cheeks heating up because I was checking him out shamelessly.

Aarav POV

I met them for the first time and they were so friendly, reminded me of how they are just like my family, so welcoming, and so cheerful, I was talking to Adhikshit bhai, we have met each other a few times, and he is a nice person, I can say that. when suddenly I received a call from my assistant, excusing myself from there I went out to attend the call, it took some time to end the call.

I went inside and said, "Sorry, it took some time."

When my eyes fell on the familiar figure who had clouded my mind ever since I first saw her, she seemed to snap out of her thoughts and look at me, Shock evident on her face standing up she said,

 "YOU?"

Everyone was looking at us when Sandhya Aunty asked us if we knew eachother, Answering their doubts I looked up to find her gaze on me when Jeet Dadu said, "Adwitya Bachaa take him to the Garden and talk to each other."

Adwitya, she is just like her name, unique and matchless, I thought before following her toward the garden.

We went out to the Garden and sat on the swing, She was fiddling with her dupatta, Did I tell you she looked breathtakingly beautiful that I wasn't able to take my eyes off her, She was in a baby pink suit and now it is my new favorite color.

"Umm,...Thank you", she said.

Her melodious voice fell on my ears and I looked at her face from her fingers which were still fiddling with her dupatta, her eyes were downcast. 

"Adwitya", I called her name, and she looked up. 

"j..ji", she asked stuttering a little, which earned a chuckle from me.

"I heard you are an MBA graduate, What's your plan now?", he asked.

"I've applied for jobs in different companies, as I don't want to work in my own company", she answered.

"Okay", he said.

"What do you like to do in your free time?", he questioned again.

"I read books and I'm a big foodie so sometimes cooking or exploring new food places, I like dancing too", she answered.

"I like long bike rides and sometimes singing, What genre do you read?"

"Ummm......Romance", she answered blushing.

"What is your favorite color?", she asked getting comfortable.

"White and Black", I answered.

"White and Pastel Blue", she said.

"Favorite Cuisine?"

"Indian and Chinese", I answered.

"Indian and Italian."

"Sweet or Spicy?"

"Both", I answered.

"Sweet", she said.

"Di....Did you have a girlfriend before? ", she questioned stuttering a little.

"No", I answered.

And saw her face light up, but then what she said next made me shocked.

"Why? I...I mean you are handsome, and girls might be around you all the time Why didn't you have one?",  she questioned.

Laughing I asked, "You think I'm handsome?"

Hearing my question she turned into a darker shade of red, seeing her reaction I so wanted to pull her cheeks, Oh god she is so cute.

"What are your thoughts about marriage...I mean no one is forcing you, right?", I questioned remembering that it's important to know.

"It's not that........ everyone loves me and I know they will always find the best for me, I was not in a relationship before and never had the slightest of thought about it, When Maa asked, I wasn't sure", she answered.

"We can get to know eachother first then we can decide on it, right?" I asked.

And she nodded, She was about to say something when Shranya Bhabhi came and said, "We should head inside now, everyone is waiting", I nodded and she took Adwitya with her, she might have teased her because my girl turned red.

********************************************** 

Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Share.

Thank you so much, Love y'all💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1M 495K 70
This book will be under editing from 1st may, I won't take it down but I suggest you all wait till this message is removed |NOT AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE...
147K 17.4K 58
Too old. Too tall. Too rich. Too out of my league. That's Aryan Arora, the billionaire CEO for me. But apparently, he is the perfect marri...
289K 17.1K 50
A cycle of falling in love, marrying, and falling out again leads to love. Because love is the endgame. __________ The Chauhan's are one of the most...
4.2M 148K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...