King Of Heroes Descendant ( M...

By prohuntermaster99

"I'm the Upgrade" -Y/n L/n (Inspired one-liner quotes) Disclaimer: Every picture, gif, or video is owned by... More

Bio
Pilot: Enter Y/n L/n
Training with the Three Kings And Payback
Suggestions
Summoning Of The Servant
New Day For A New Life
The Unexpected Guest
Clash Of The Titans(Prelude)
Suggestions, Retcons and Changes

The Great Escape

1K 34 8
By prohuntermaster99

Y/n POV:

Every second passes, the reinforcements are on their way to stop me, I don't what they're carrying but I give them the fight they've wanted while I suit up in my new suit...

Sporting in a red, grey, and white color with a logo on it, it felt comfortable until I heard a voice in my thoughts, like some sort of connection to it even in a physical world that I can only communicate or see.

Gilgamesh (Archer/Projected Thoughts): Really? Why are you picking this instead of a golden armor just like me?

Y/n: I'm not trying to be a 2.0 version of yourself, I'm to be different but at the same time I've worn it when we're training. It's more restrictive than this! 

Gilgamesh (Archer/Projected Thoughts): Makes sense if you have invulnerable skin but I respect that opinion.

While I am talking to him, the doors somehow breached with C4 explosives, now I am surrounded by multiple men pointing a modified M4A1, a weapon of a true American patriot... 

"What a joke"

 Gilgamesh (Archer/Projected Thoughts): Looks like you've been cornered by soldiers.

Y/n*Mental Communication*: Not on my watch...

Private Military 1: We've got you surrounded! 

Y/n*Stoic and serious tone*: All I am surrounded by is fear and dead men...

I summon my Gate Of Babylon by surrounding them with multiple weapons like spears, lances, swords, axes, and javelins and pointing at them just to make sure they won't escape their death... I pulled the trigger and finished off instantly while some of the blood splashed onto my face and suit making it messy I don't like stains however I find it amusing like a new experience and I enjoy it with a smile on my face satisfied to inflict pain to these people make me suffer.

laughing with joy like you are being freed from the shackles of the prison or should I say society, with this power, I am somehow able to express who am rather from the inside that I suppressed a long time ago.  While It looks to be a psychotic laugh or joy, for me I call it showing my true self that I've been hiding under my mask.

The urge, the satisfaction, it's too good but I have to keep it under control in this situation since I need enough time to search for the Holy Grail they've been using. 

 Gilgamesh (Archer/Projected Thoughts): Looks like you've been satisfied taking your revenge is it?

Y/n: Yes... but I still have my tasks to do! 

Once I escaped my cell, the place I was held in was no more, now it's my time to do my plan. I use super speed to cover great distances while I kill many soldiers many as I see with my naked eye by running up to them while their organs and flesh are ripped away like some Mortal Kombat Fatality until I find a control room where I find a group of scientists banded together while they are in fear wanting to get out...

I screamed in fear and terror while some grabbed their emergency weapon looked like a Kriss Vector SMG while the other one got on a pump-up Benelli M4 shotgun but none of these weapons would ever penetrate me.

Male Scientist 1 *Trembling with Fear*: S-surrender now! Project Golden Child! S-stay away! 

Y/n*Stoic and Calm*: Really... Shotguns and SMGs, is this the best thing you ever going to penetrate me? Try me!

Once they fired multiple projectiles while I slowly walked towards them inch by inch the bullets bounced out on my skin like a ricochet bouncing around the entire control room once they emptied their ammo, I quickly dashed and scared them as I mean it while they dropped their weapons and surrender to me one by one.

Female Scientist 1 *Scared and Crying*: Please! Spare us! Don't do this! 

Y/n*Stoic and Calm while raising its voice*: Why would I spare your lives... And did all of you kill my family? My Life! My Car! And worst of all, you made me like this! All of this stupid project! I may have powers, but doesn't mean, you're going to take everything I love! 

Female Scientist 2*Scared and pleading*: No! I...It's not that! We're being directed by Stan Edgar to do such a thing and please let us go since we have our family! 

Y/n*Stoic and Calm*: Family huh?  Well then... What's your name?

As I pointed out a woman who was wearing a lab coat and eyeglasses onto it.

Female Scientist 3 *Scared and Crying*: A-Anika sir... Anika! 

Y/n*Stoic and Calm*: Anika*Nodded* Anika... What a great name for a woman like you. And I'm Y/n L/n and I can do the fuck I want...

As I close into her and once I said the dialogue, I ease it up by touching her lips to comfort her.

Y/n*Stoic and Calm*: Nice and easy... Don't rush it, savor your despair... I want to see you cry in front of my face.

Male Scientist 2 *Angry with disgust*: You monster! Don't dare to touch my wife! 

Y/n*Stoic and Calm*: I missed the part where that's my problem.

 Male Scientist 2 *Angry with disgust*: Damn you!

Once he rushed in with bravery, I give that a 10/10 only to save his wife however he made a wrong choice... I grabbed his head claiming to be it's hostage just to force her and them to give them what I wanted.

Y/n*Stoic and Calm*: Such a shame... But I admire your bravery! 

Anika*Scared and Crying*: Daryl! Please don't hurt my husband! 

Y/n*Stoic and Calm*: Daryl... Daryl a handsome name of your husband and do want him to live including your children who a four years old right?

Anika*Shocked*: How did you?

Y/n*Stoic and Calm*: I can see in my sheer glance, I get to know you and all of these scientists in the same room... 

Anika*Begging while Crying*: Please! Spare us in return, and we will help you to do what you request, please! Don't kill them Y/n! 

Y/n*Stoic and Calm*: Fine and what I wanted is the Greater Holy Grail, a summoning catalyst, superhuman serum you create, and the formula itself! 

Anika: U-understood...

Y/n*Stoic and Calm*: Good just remember, your husband, your children, and anyone's family will be your risk and if you backstab or double cross me, I will anyone not just a man and a woman but children and infants of yours will be at risk.

Anika*Worried and Scared*: H-here... In the storage room on the 4th underground floor, they store a Greater holy Grail sealed including only two summoning catalysts in our inventory which are a shard of Rhongomyniad, a shard of a round table, and 100 crates of Compound 10, a drug that creates superhuman being rivaling servants. Plus here's the the USB where all of the data of every Experiments, human trial, blueprint, and prototype tech which you can use but this is the only copy of it...

Y/n*Stoic and Calm*: Thank you all for your cooperation does the inventory room have any spare parts that I can use?

Anika*Worried and Scared*: Y-yes...

Y/n*Stoic and Calm*: Okay then, the deal is a deal...

I dropped his and let them run while I went into the 4th underground level where they opened large doors but also an escape hatch where the helicopter landed or some VTOL aircraft. 

Using my X-ray Vision, I was able to see a Holy Grail with the two summoning shards and take them along with every crate, and prototype item, and store them in my Gate Of Babylon until I heard two footsteps coming by and the looks of it, these guys are no ordinary goons or grunts. A superhuman or a servant? Time to find out.

???: You must be the project Golden Child Y/n L/n isn't it?

Y/n*Stoic and calm*: Yes I am and you must be a foe, Bazdilot Cordelion a member of the Scaldio Family in an American mafia organization is it? Plus looks like you've a friend to settle this out is that right Heracles? 

Heracles (Archer): You might be right but between you and me is that you are no warrior compared to what I've achieved even though you have superior stats compared to mine.

Y/n*Stoic and Calm*: Yes I agree that I'm no warrior that's why I don't hold back by this weak noble chivalry and predictable fighting style unlike I am. You might think of me as an evil person because I say so however good or evil, I reject them both...

Gilgamesh(Archer): Looks like this version of him is more dangerous than a ferocious beast of berserker. Be careful and finish it since he is a worthy opponent to fight.

Y/n*Stoic and Calm*: Don't worry, I already read his weak points in a mere glance in n multitude of ways like beheading his master, nuking the entire area, freezing them so much so not even his God Hand can't revive nor his overwhelming physical strength since he is a god of Strength.  

Y/n*Stoic and Calm*: Unlike you, I don't fuck around and finish this fight instantly, yes it is boring however It removes their trump card advantage.

Gilgamesh(Archer): Are you questioning me?

Y/n*Stoic and Calm*: No... But it's the truth hurts but it's better than a fine lie.

--------

 Bazdilot*Stoic and Calm*: What will it be? Surrender now or face the consequences.

 Y/n*Stoic and Calm*: I chose nothing. I am a man and I will fight for my right of freedom and free from the shackles of this place...

 Bazdilot*Stoic and Calm*: You will die... Archer now!

Heracles (Archer): Understood master...

The master uses magecraft on me while the other one uses his bow and arrows shooting me at lightning speeds enabling me to react with my trained senses and superior stats enabling me to dodge what they throw at me until I use my Super Speed and Strength to choke Heracles with an insane grip that stuns him greatly while I froze him including his master using my freeze breath.

Not even his superior strength his concepts and even his noble phantasm can't activate his God Hand making him useless same as his master and now they will die by heat vision killing them easily without the worry of Heracles ever going to fully resurrect himself.

Y/n*Calm while mocking*: Is this the best you can do? What a joke coming from Greek Mythology. I was expecting an all-out destruction like God Of War Hercules did to Kratos but whatever...

System Announcing: Self Destruction is T-Minus 20 seconds remaining! 

Y/n*Shocked*: Nani! 20 seconds remaining! Shit I have to go now before this place explodes, even then there might be military or some private organizations to find me if I stick around.

16 Seconds

Within the timeframe, I was able to kill the last soldiers remaining, speeding around to find an exit only to go to the Cafeteria to find multiple pieces of food which I ate easily but I hope that I have enough time.

10 Seconds 

With the last 10 seconds, I was able to destroy and clear a path in the storage room to get out while checking the last inventory if I missed out a little bit. 

5 Seconds

When the place suddenly went to self-destruct, multiple collisions collapsed, and some of the lights and walls exploded as I used my flight and immense speed to escape.

1 Second 

I was able to escape while the explosion didn't onto me as I traveled at Mach 170 and beyond quickly breaking the sound barrier but way destructively enabling me to destroy Canyon mountains, looks like I'm in California almost bordering the Mexico border. 

However I might consider living in the USA but I should start a new life in the meantime since my family, and life are over, I should just pick a new country that could give me interest. New Zealand? Nah to rural, I mean the weather and atmosphere are fine...  United Kingdom, Nah! UAE, might be since I'm a rich guy also but I'm not into desert. How about Monaco, a small country with fine architecture at the same time in this country where most of them are rich? It might be a crowded country or city, but it is a perfect place to go and have a new life.

Kid Gil *Telepathic Communication*: If you're going to do what rich people do, what will you do?

Y/n*Telepathic* For me I guess I will buy new cars, get a mansion, and try new hobbies and lifestyles more than meets the eye.

Kid Gil *Telepathic Communication*: Do you think that other secret organizations will go to track you down after the self-destruction of a hidden base?

Y/n*Telepathic*: Maybe even my flight patterns can be detected, if they can find me then I will go to fight.

---------

Location: ???

3rd Pov:

In the snowy windy mountains of the Atlantic region, a unknown group that not even the general public knows, even travelers it seems is well hidden in the mist of a cold endless winter. Inside they can monitor Y/n's flight pattern due to the unknown flying object close to man with able to detect his energy or magical at a gigantic amount that looks like a divine being a demi God that closely resembles to spirit origin of the King Of Heroes Gilgamesh.

???: It can't be... The spirit origin himself resembles to King Of Heroes! Not only that his Magical energy higher but also he can fly that's something not even the King Of Heroes can't do right Director! 

Director: And what's the origin of the location Dr. Romani?

Dr. Romani: It came from the deserted area of California that is almost near to the Mexico Border and the organization is named Vought International...

Director: You mean Vought International! This can't be good since in the past years, Vought has experimentations of a human servant hybrid with added superhuman capabilities seem it become true. 

Dr. Romani: Normally the United Nations will disagree however they can bypass it similar to how we can have this base but also our ray shifting technology is almost fully built.

Director: In that case, we'll need to find him and what's his name?

Dr. Romani: The database showed that his name is Y/n L/n a former soon-to-be employer of Vought who was gone missing but also his apartment, family, and close ones were killed only he remained. What a poor guy.

Director: Indeed, and what's the flight pattern headed?

Dr. Romani: He's already in Monaco but somehow his signature was erased like a Cloaking Noble Phantasm surely it is one of Gilgamesh's treasures is that right?

Director: It sure is but find him before the Mage Association and the Government like CIA plus some private military company. I know that he might not trust us simply of being experimented, but I will make him a deal that surely he won't regret.

Dr. Romani: Will it going to work?

Director: Of course but for now I'll have to gather my guards to find him in this small country.

Dr. Romani: But what about the

Director: Don't worry, I'll be gone for a week, if anything happens you are in charge of this facility!

Dr. Romani: I understand Director!

To Be Continued:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 2.2K 13
LOL. - I Don't Own ANYTHING!
5.2K 69 7
All I can say is that this is good. Overhaul x OC • Warning: It's a lemon. 18+
694 17 4
No description, because I don't know what to put here. But I hope you enjoy reading this op Izukuxharem.
Lemons By Allie

Fanfiction

31K 125 26
18 and up only please I'm not responsible if you are not 18 or above and read these. because I didn't make your account.