☆ ~• Business Bay Oneshots •~...

By cherrymonsterthingy

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- ✧ Cover art is mine, all writing in this book is mine. Please DO NOT steal! ✧ ⁠... More

☆~ Introduction ~☆
~ Interrupted in stream
Betrayal at its hardest
Oh shit it's a Karen!
Selfish. Thats what you are
Forgiveness at last.
Breaking glass isnt a good idea
WHY DO YOU HAVE A TAIL?!
We're going to stick together no matter what!
Even if it takes us a million years...
The secrets I had to hide
ITS CHRISTMAS TIME BITCHES!!!
Incorrect quotes
Time will come, you'll see.
Why can't I be okay?
Letters
Letters keep on appearing
The past unravels in his eyes.
Peace before Chaos
~ Popped like a balloon
~ Bloopers
~ Forever Ephemeral
~ The secret of the youngest

Betrayal comes with revenge

313 6 3
By cherrymonsterthingy

TW: Mentions of Nukes, Swearing

[Angst] ~-~ [SMPEarth] / [Takes
                               place after
                  'Betrayal at its hardest' ]

~ This was requested!
       ☆  Requested by: _-Cheezy_Potato-_ , Vxlkyrie,  one_onmisexual_gamer

Thank you for requesting! <3 /p

   ▪︎ Word Goal: 1500
   ▪︎ !! NOT CANON !!

A/N: I don't know why the chapter I hate the most was requested a part 2 by THREE DIFFERENT PEOPLE?! Though I did enjoy writing this one :/

                        Enjoy! :D

              ✧ ~ 3rd Person ~ ✧

Opening his eyes, once again, for this pitiful life. He found his nightmare was yet again still reality.

He was now alone, sulking for his lost. He lost the bay and most importantly, his family. At first he didn't want to believe it but yet its the truth. They really did leave them after everything they done together.

They really did.

And why must it be fucking true?

Why couldn't all this mess stay in his nightmare world? He didn't need it to come to life, trust him that he was doing just fine without it being reality.

Glaring up at the sun, he thought about what he needs to do. He only has so much time left. He has yet to repair the bay from its damages, because apparently when those four left it was the 'PERFECT' time for Wilbur to come back with payback.

Aka a FUCKING BOMB!?!

He didn't need that! He already got karma by them leaving him. At least Tommy believes it's karma.

But the scam on Wilbur was still worth it, he needed that rabbit foot. Afterall his victim of the original scam gave it to Wilbur, and Tommy couldn't have that. So he'll have to live with the huge explosion, that destroyed most of the bay.

Besides, what motive is left in him to build up his once home again?

He sighed sadly, giefly for his own lose. Whilst turning over the paper on his desk. The 'To get' list was still in progress. As he scanned his eyes over the sheet, he begin to think of more materials of need.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

< TO GET >

• Wood -
^
DARK OAK TO HIDE BETTER
• Stone - ✓
• Shelter -
• Nukes -
^
GET FROM TUBBO (AKA HITMAN)
• moss, a lot of moss - ✓
• The Foot - ✓

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He needed to run away first, that was the plan. Incase any of them came back to find him still laying lonely in the bay. Another reason was the amount of danger, if he was somewhere hidden he would be safe.

Nukes were also needed. But Tommy didn't want to say why, if he tells anyone they would call him crazy and out of his mind.

So the question still reminded. Where?

Where does he go without the admins bugging him? Where does he hide to plan his master plan?

"Maybe Newfoundland?" No, Wilbur can't help him. Not now.

"Maybe hide with Captain!" No, he kinda hates Tommy... no reason why!

"Antarctica...?" It was a secretive place but dangerous. Maybe where some rural area he would be safe.

No, to risky of getting caught he finally deicided. Especially with those 4 living there along with Philza. The map would also rat him out, he can't deal with admins right now. Or Technoblade just yet.

Along the borders? It well be reasonable if there's a unknown island there. He'll need to do more research. Or maybe he could build an underwater base. You don't show up on the map if your in water, or under water luckily.

But It'll be a long journey to get resources, unless he goes somewhere near Russia. But then someone might find him by grinding sea items.

'What about water near Antarctica? Surely no one would  dare to go in the freezing water...' It was a great idea, so he patted himself on the back and began to plan.

But then he remembered he's a demon, water will hurt him. Speccially freezing water, but a potion may help. He just need to bargain with members to get ingredients for it.

Once he gets in to his new base then he'll make a tunnel. It will lead out and save him. For the meantime he could make potions.

'Yes! Big man Tommy is on top again' Tommy grinned

He'd better of make a plan and quick. As the traitors haven't came back back collect their items yet. Maybe he could steal  a little... afterall they do share all of it, well until they retrieve it.

Tommy looked over at the clock. 6:70. He better be 'crime boy' quick and pack his bag.

Before they come back.

He's knows they'll come back to retrieve their items, Wisp did. So would they as well. Why wouldn't they?

Tommy just needed to prepare for it this time.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

NO. 1: Sneak around Antarcticas borders to South east corner, they wouldn't expect you to be back so no guards.

NO. 2: Make base, cover up with moss. Set down chests + Bed.

NO. 3: MAKE TUNNEL

NO. 4: GET NUKES - Pay Tubbo fairly, extra is it gets you off his List. (Antartica may pay him to kill you)

NO. 5: ?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

His hands rambled through the chests aggressively, bring out a list of items into his backpack. Gunpowder, building materials, redstone, and most importantly, TNT along with a flint and steel!

Plans were to be made but not here. He counted all of the stuff on the checklist, groaning at one left before he could leave.

'The foot.'

He couldn't leave it behind, no that'll be bad for the business. Well, his business at least. This business, Business Bay, is gone. So his old business can debut once again.

Flowers, plants and crops. That's the list of items he used to sell. Wisp said the flowers were stupid, only rich people who need to decorate would buy them. Tommy said that's why, scam them because how rich they are.

Though his Business Bay days cut out that business for him. But now? Now is the time it comes back but with foot :)

Tommy picked up the foot and held it in his hand. Smiling at it whilst his heavy backpack and inventory brought him slight pain.

The moment soon ended. His head Slamming upwards, his body straighting and sword came out into his right hand. Footsteps came from infront of him before stopping as they notice Tommy's sword.

"Toms, umm hi." He said awkwardly.

Tommy huffed slightly. "Don't fucking call me that Bitzel. We're not friends so you call me Tommyinnit now."

Mind Tommy for his rudeness, but this person literally betrayed him and helped bring him pain both mentally and physically.

Bitzel then gasps, Tommy guessed he must of saw the state of the Bay. "Wha- what the fuck happened to the bay?!" Bitzel exclaims, "We only left a couple hours ago??"

Tommy grinned. "Just needed a new start, without leftovers from you guys." It was a lie, but he did need a new start. Maybe he didn't blow up Business Bay himself but he would of. He so would of.

"I- Listen Tommy you don't understand what happened.." Bitzel starts off but Tommy's quick to cut in.

"I understand fully, you guys didn't lie. So why would I?" He laughs. "And if there's a side I don't know, then I don't want to know."

Tommy didn't lie about understand fully. He truly did understand. He did. He was able to piece together exactly why they did it, sure they were paid and threatened to betray him.

But they agreed to betray him before they were even threatened... just for the money, that was all it took.

"But if you knew then maybe we can be friends again! Just the four of us."

Friends? He seriously wanted to be friends again? After what he did, what he said?!

"If you think we can be friends again then your wrong. So wrong." Tommy spat, he was pissed. Why wouldn't Bitzel just leave?

"Fine then, I've gave you your choice. I guess you just love us enough." Bitzel muttered.

Why did Tommy felt like... sorry? Maybe he is the wrong in the wrong...

'No, he's just a manipulator, they all are.' The voices told him.

So he didn't listen to Bitzel, instead choosing the voices. "Go then. Because I don't want you here."

Bitzel glared at him, anger and impatience. He walked away.

He let out a deep breathe once Bitzel was out of eyesight. Holy shit he actually spoke up. And it worked! He didn't think he'll have the emotion to be rude to his once friends, sure Wisp. But them? No, he didn't didn't he could.

'But I did! I'm healing slowly!' He grinned. Healing, that word sounded nice.

He walked over to one of the two towers. Quickly climbing up the ladder. Once done, he patiently waited for Bitzel to go along the water in his plane. Surely he wouldn't take that long, afterall Tommy did steal quite a bit.

And It was perfect he came back now, and even more perfect that he didn't want to look at Tommy. (Most likely of guilt is what Tommy decided.)

So he didn't notice Tommy's. backpack. Since he came back now, he'll tell the rest of the Antarctic that Tommy was sadly alone in Business Bay still. He didnt notice Tommy was leaving, he so doesn't know.

'The plan is coming together.' Tommy smirked. 'The plan is working, I'm growing up.'

Sitting up, he watched as Bitzel ran out of Deo's house. One of the ones barely left, he was lucky his chests weren't near the explosion.

Quickly making eye contact with Tommy before flying past in his plane. 'Eye contact? Wow he really had the guts to do that...'

Now he can leave. Leave all these bad memories in this hellhole. Leave and come back... just 'better'.

'Run.' Tommy thought. 'Before it's to late.'

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Tommy sighed after long hours of work, finally done with his hideout. He had to take health potions and regeneration a lot as the water pained him. The moss covered up all he could do.

'Whatever, no-ones going to pay such close attention in this freezing water.' He told himself. Slightly hoping to not jinx it.

Plus! Tommy just found out his base was under ice. Newsflash, that means less chance of going under the ice and finding the base.

His hands ran through his hair, red streaks showing through. He always wanted dyed hair, and red was his favourite colour. He only dyed a bit of it, specifically a quarter of his hair.

It looks bad ass.

The blonde mixing with the red just perfectly. Sure it did take a few tries but he did it.

Although changing himself for his ex members was promised, by himself, to not happen. He still couldn't stop himself.

'It's for me, not them.' He keep reminding himself, to not regret his choice last second.

He always thought he looked good in red. And he needed a change anyway. The suit is  already burnt along the memories.

His new life has arisen.

He smiled at the mirror, maybe he has gotten one more chance...

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Back in Business Bay he was, for hopefully a true last time. He needed some TNT, where could he possibly find that? Well, Tommy has some news to you.

Unknown to everyone, Tommy has kept a secret bunker under his bed. He overheard Wilbur saying it was a good idea when in the cummin squad. And why not kept his precious TNT here?

Although the explosion destroyed the bay, leaving only a quarter left. His bedroom left unattacked. Maybe it was pity or a mistake, Tommy didn't need to know.

He climbed out the bunker, closing the lid. Even though he didn't have anything left in there. Though he knew he closed it so no-one gets any suspicion on him, and what he hid in the bunker.

Taking a deep breathe of air, he left the house. This, this was the last time. He smiled.

Suddenly he panicked. Crying, he heard crying.

'Who is crying? Is someone here?' He wondered.

He looked around the terrain, everyone mostly open up. Only a few hiding spots but when Tommy checked no-one was there. Yet the crying sound still filled his ears.

Until he realized. He's crying. It was him crying.

"O-oh..." Why was he crying? He doesn't feel sad about leaving. Right?

He took in air, in hopes it'll stop the tears. Calmness is maybe all he needs, but yet it didn't stop the tears running down his face.

Then arms went around him. A shorter person was all Tommy could tell. For a moment, he thught of hugging back. To try receive comfort. But yet he stood still in the strangers arm.

But then the voice, the voice. The voice of a traitor. "I'm sorry."

"Luke." He spoke carefully, the same traitor who apologized only a few moments after his betrayal. Why? Why apologise over and over after you just did it?

"I'm sorry." The traitor...? repeated again.

"Please get off me." So the other did.

"I'm sorry." Those words made Tommy's mind red, why is he saying sorry?!

So he cried. "Stop saying Sorry, your not meant too. Your broke my heart, you promised! And I believed it!"

He trusted Luke, the most out of all of the Business Bay. After Wisps betrayal, he trusted Luke to not leave. After being asked to join a fraction and Luke denied to join, to betray Tommy; he trusted Luke more. When he fought Technoblade for a second time, Luke stood by.

The trust he had, was something he believed unbroken. It was unbroken!

"I trusted you... so much. Why? Why did you betray me?" He was desperate for an answer, for anything.

"I- I... did it for you. Business Bay wasn't a healthy group, you had so much more potential. So do I. You need to heal from us."

'What?' He questioned. What the fuck did that mean?

"Why was Bitzel trying to be my friend again? Why did Deo say those shirty things?"

"I don't know, just there not your friend Tommy. They want more, they want power." Luke answered. It was always power.

Deo wanted to destroy everything, leaving only their fraction remaining. Why? Well for power. When Tommy said no, he instead wanted to fight God. Again for power.

"But the things he said..? Y- you said..?" Tommy didn't understand, he didn't understand now.

"They were showing off to Technoblade, to get more power. Being close to Technoblade is the way apparently." Right. Bitzel and Deo wanted to be friends with Technoblade.

"And you?"

"I felt as though you needed a new start, even I needed to leave."

So they talked, for an hour. Tommy learned how this all happened. They decided to betray him 2 weeks before everything went done. 2 weeks.

And Tommy realized why Luke was to be trusted, even if Luke didn't want to be friends with him right now.

Tommy shared a bit of his own point of view. How he planned to do something, how he planned to get revenge.

"Where are you living then? No offense but your not on their side." Tommy asked as Luke made it very vocal he didn't want to be with Bitzel and Deo.

"I'm joining the Inquisition. They are my friends, and I'm looking to find a new side of myself." Luke answered quickly, he must of though of this.

"OK then, I'll make sure to leave you guys alone." Tommy smiled.

They hugged and went their separate ways. He didn't know if he could forgive Luke just yet, afterall he's still in grief.

But in the back of his mind, he could see himself in the future with his blonde twin besides him. Once again.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Sliding across the sea in his boat took awhile, but atlas land was insite. Though he quickly recognised the icy land, he had end up in antarctic.

'Shit.'

'No, don't panic.' He practised for this, for whoever traitorous or evil soul he would meet here. Either Bitzel again or worse, TimeDeo.

No nickname anymore, he doesn't deserve it.

He climbed and ducked down, blending in with the snow. Slowly braking his boat down and then continue through the snow. It was snowing, that'll cover up his tracks. So lest his worry bring him down.

The thick snow covered his ankles, all the way up to his knee. Only a little while longer till sea again. He would go around but believe it or not, it was quicker this way.

He suddenly stopped. A sense of danger nearby. Death on his face, at least that's best represents his expression.

He breathes and turns around. Not ready for him.

"Hello TommyInnit." TimeDeo laughed. FUCKING TIMEDEO.

Why must his 'luck' only contain bad luck?

Antarctic uniform is draped over Deo, the cloak losey hanging off. Diamond armour was shining in the moonlight, he was protected and ready for any of Tommy's moves. But so was Tommy.

"Bitzel told me you no longer allow any nicknames." Deo smirked. Who does he think he is? Deity?

"Ha very funny. Also its because assholes like you deserve no respect or rights." Tommy smirked back. Deo had no rights for a nicknamed from Tommy, or a nickname to call Tommy.

"Y- You look different." Deo gasps.

Was he surprised Tommy changed? That he could heal and not care?

"Wow, you actually noticed." Tommy frowned. Why is Deo acting like this? "I did decide to change, but not for you. For me, and my 'annoying' personality is still here bitch."

"I did nothing wrong or anything to deserve this disrespect." Tommy laughed. Did Deo think he's the victim? Is Deo a victim?

Is there another side to this story?

"You do deserve this sass, very much actually. So much that you should stop talking to me right now." Tommy smiled as widely as he can.

TimeDeo sighed. "Can you at least listen to me? I don't have very much longer off patrol left, so listen."

Tommy laughed. "Listen? I've listened for long enough, I listened to you wanting me to change who I am. And I did, but for myself. Your not deity, you don't control my life. "

"We didn't wan-"

"I've changed my thinking but that also is for myself. I have though about that night, all the things you said."

TimeDeo looked surprised at that statement. "You have?"

Tommy laughed. He then cried. "Fuck you TimeDeo. Fuck you! I've shouldn't known you were trustworthy. You just want power."

"No I don't!" Deo exclaims, clearly surprised by Tommy.

"You do, now leave me alone." Tommy took off again through the snow, taking notice of the footsteps following him.

"Leave Deo." He huffed, perking up his demon tail as a warning.

"No, no. Your not the victim, this isn't right. Tell me where your going." Deo growled...?

'Is this man a furry?' The voiced laughed and so did Tommy.

"Leave. Before I break those glasses and show everyone your insecurity."

Tommy did felt like a bit of a dick but he wouldn't actually do that, it's just a theat.

And it worked, Deo took of and ran back to the palace.

"Go tell Technoblade, go tell him." Tommy smirked and walked off into the snow.

Tommy's getting revenge. And he's not throwing away his shot. Afterall, betrayal comes with revenge.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Tears filled his vision. His breathing quickened."Please, I- I don't wan-"

want to be alone. want to lose you.

"Go away Tommy, We don't care anymore. You're useless." Bitzel shouted, though everyone little noise felt like shouting for Tommy. The blood running to his ears.

'No, no, no , no , NO-'

Hes not losing them right?! This is just a sick prank, something for views, for content. 

His found family ain't leaving him. He only just aloud himself to call them that!

"Luke please, I trusted you! You promised..." He cried out once again, not caring what others thought of his tantrum.

"Promises don't last Tommy, you should know that by now... I'm sorry."

An apology. But why didn't he feel better?

Why is the promises made broken always?

"De- Deo?! Why? Why...?" His heart quickened, his eye sight was going black slowly. He felt as though he was decaying beneath their angry glares.

His breathing was next to quicken.

Deo answered. "Like we just said Tommy, your not good enough. Your too... 'Tommy' for us."

'Breathe, breathe-, BREA-'

He brought himself backwards in the snow, running to the water. Need to go to home, home. He kept repeating repeating himself over the shouts.

"Tommy your own friends betrayed you! For us? How funny is that!" Philza snarled in the distance.

'Home. Get back home.' Where is home? He thought business bay was his home? Or was home the people?

His head pained him, he could barely see past the tears and black shadows running beside him.

'Run, run, run.'

"You the leader of nothing Tommy! Your fractions gone!" Technoblade shouted in the distance.

'No, NO! That's not true' Its not, it can't be?!

His heart suddenly stopped, ringing sound filled his ears. His knees hit grass, the moonlight gone when he needed her the most.

'Am I dead?'

No, he can't be?

Shouting in the distance, an explosion, his communicator buzzing in his pocket.

Where was everyone? Where's his family?

Oh, their gone. How could he forget?

"H- Hel-" He tried calling out. Everything was black and foggy.

He glanced up towards the night sky. He catches a glimpse of the other side.

'Am I truly dead this time?'

Goddess of death leads an angels chorus on the other side.

His father is on the other side. He's with his mother on the other side.

His future is watching from the other side.

'Teach me how to be good enough.'

Breathe, breathe, breathe.

"-hthe-! Tubbo-!"

My friend take your time.

I'll see you on the other side.

He laughed. "Raise a glass to betrayal."

His laughter falls to the ground.

     ▪︎~▪︎ ♡ END OF CHAPTER ♡ ▪︎~▪︎

A/N: Excuse the Hamilton references. I had too.

Ps: Tommy's biological parents are different than Phil and Kristen. I wonder why...?

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Have a nice day/night!
Make sure to take care of yourself for me, even just resting is great ♡ :]

  ~Word count: 3729 (HOLY SHIT)  ~Word goal: ✓

Love you all xx /p
- CherryMonsterThingy :]

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Why is the word count over double of the word goal??? I didn't want to edit this much words?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 186 9
We got SBI, Ranboo, Tubbo Come get your content Mostly angst, fluff, hurt/comfort READ THE A/N at the beginning for warnings/rules! marked as complet...
9.1K 111 37
Ok yes hi, ME. This will include ships. Obviously, and uh warning: Smut, angst, and fluff along with kidnapping, raping, gore, and I put for some cha...
177K 3.9K 37
[This book is old and i mean old. I haven't thought of updating it at all. But I've decided to publicise it again just for the memories :) ] I Kin To...
8.5K 371 33
This is a MCYT oneshot book. I just have too many ideas and inspiration that I am motivated to write about, but these ideas are too short to be expan...