𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐒𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐒𝐜𝐀𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬...

By agent_stark

The youngest Roy child is so over the family drama but still has some issues that need to be fixed, not when... More

motion sickness
surprise party
game
calm down
get up
bad habits
code connor
gala
night in town
thanksgiving
uncover
family therapy
the power he holds
let it all out
party
wedding bells
this is it
fashion week
lose
punched
show time
boars on the floor
sorry
play the part
jokes
chocolate ice cream and photographs
oops
be dirty
paradise in hell
explode
blue room
under pressure
dark side
just a pretty face
game on
back off
shareholder meeting
catching up
pity party
the way i love you
this is the way
finishing touches
calling of the devils
leaked

birthday boy

595 29 1
By agent_stark

"How the numbers looking?" Chris asks as he sits in front of Vic, watching her look through the perfectly made folder he and Gerri made that morning.

"Mm. Mm-hmm." Vic hums as she scans through the last page. "Well, obviously, we are still on the iffy path, but it's manageable." She puts down the folder. "With supposedly Matsson on our side soon, we can stay on top, but if we don't have him, we..." she blows a raspberry.

"Lets hope this deal comes through." Vic nods. "You don't think that anything bad will happen right?"

"With Matsson's fucking psycho ass? We will never know." Roman taps the glass door, Tom and Shiv waiting outside.

"Ready?" Vic and Chris got up and headed out. Gerri stops Chris and the others began to walk. "You're going tonight?" Vic frowns as she was in front of them, leading them.

"Ken's sweet sixteen?"

"Yeah."

"Fuck no." She starts to laugh. "He sent Stewy and I separate invitations. And he made sure Stewy got it, calling him all night." She rolled her eyes.

"Uh, what if Matsson shows up?" Shiv asks. Matsson? Vic HATES him. She doesn't even want to be in the same room as him. He's a creep, a narcissist, a liar, a disgusting piece of shit. She knows her limits. Even if its for business.

"Still no. I got better things to do."

"Like what? Staying home with Stewy and Scarlett?"

"I mean staying home with your kid is nice. Family bonding time." Tom said as he was in the back.

"Oh come on Tom, shes going to end up going anyways, Stewy's going to drag her."

"He did say he wanted to see how bad it is." Vic nods. "I got stuff to do. Plus I have no nanny."

"Oh please Vic. Last time you said that you were banging Stewy behind our backs. Liar." Shiv laughs. "Always making fake excuses whenever you don't wanna go out."

"Scarlett can take care of herself, shes fucking taller than me!" Roman shakes her. "Leave her at home."

"No, last time we hired a nanny, she forgot Scarlett at school. She had to walk all the way here in the rain." Vic shakes her head. "I trust my daughter but shes still too young." She's turning 13...

"Have Diana do it."

"Whats one night going to do? The nanny shit is probably fake." Which wasn't. Whatever Stewy says, she's do. But deep down, she doesn't want to see Kendall, at all.

"Okay. What's this?" The four of them stood in front of Logans office, everyone in the room with a glass of champagne.

"Uh, maybe Mattson's here early?"

"The where is he?" Vic looks around, no sign.

"Or she's gonna give birth to Dad's baby while we chant a Satanic mass." Roman said as he spoke about Kerry.

"It's like he's having a midlife crisis, aged 80." They started to walks again.

"It's fine."

"No, it's not, Rome." Vic scoffed. "He's fucking an assistant who's 50 years younger than him."

"It's not a crisis. That's normal. It's the opposite of a crisis. We should all be so fucking lucky." They stepped into the office, saying their hellos. "Oh. Okay. Champagne?" Kerry hands them the glass.

"Uh, did you do it already? Did you land GoJo already without us, Dad?" Vic awkwardly smiles, hoping he hasn't yet.

"We're not celebrating." Gerri says.

"Long road ahead."

"Lovely long open road. Wind in our hair." Frank smiles.

"Wind in your hair?" Roman says to Frank. Vic holds in her laugh.

"We've had a vibration." Chris speaks up. "Gerri and I been speaking to a contact with connections at DOJ."

"Laurie?"

"Well, we have a number of friends. And the word is, on the down-low, that they've seen everything now. They've reviewed, and they're happy with how we're engaging, and they're coming to the view that Kendall overpromised. And perhaps some men were terribly naughty back in the day, but nothing systemic, nothing sanctioned." Gerri finished it off.

"It's going to be a number."

"Just a number?" Vic frowns.

"Nothing custodial." Chris shakes. "For anyone."

"Uh, no prison?" Toms still on that?

"Nuh-uh. Nope, we don't think so." The light flickered on in Tom's face, Vic saw it. He was jumping around like a school girl.

"Here's to us!" Everyone raised their glasses, repeating.

"And... to justice!" Logan slides in. Vic stayed silent and the other repeated the saying.

"Well, congratulations, Dad!" Shiv speaks. Oh god. "You've done it again. It's great." She laughs. Vic was getting embarrassed for her. "Let's just hope you don't
do it again, right? No. Lessons learned. And here's to Tom!" She raised her glass again.

"Uh, long road ahead." Chris cuts it off. "No premature celebrations."

"Mm-hmm, absolutely. Amen to that!" Vic smiles as she heads Kerry. "I want more." She chugs the champagne and made her refill her glass.

"Take me home, country roads!" Tom leaves the room, Vic knew hes off to celebrate with his dick appointment Greg.

"Okay. Okay. Enough, enough. No more mooning. No more backslapping. GoJo! GoJo! GoJo!"

Everyone was around, all smiles and laughs were quickly gone as they saw that Matsson sent some of his bitches instead of himself. Logan wasn't happy and Vic stayed away as she didn't want to be the next punching bag.

"Hey, hey." Tom smiles as he walks in. Vic ran her thumb across her throat to show him to not show anything happy. Tom quickly leans to Shiv to catch him up.

"There might be a problem with GoJo."

"Okay. Where's Matsson?"

"He's sent Sherpas. He's not coming."Kerry signaled them to join Logan in his side, hes decided.

"It's off." Vic's eye twitched. "Tell these kids to fuck off. Meeting cancelled."

"Okay, well," Vic steps up to the plate. "what's the downside, Dad? You know, meet these guys, lets see what they got."

"If he wants to send a nobody..."

"Well, his CFO and a whole team of, uh, people..."

"He's going to this fucking party, isn't he?" Fucking Kendalls. "Huh? Where is he? Getting his nails done, asshole whitened?"

"I think we might have to court him a little, is the thing."

"Ah. Nah, nah, nah, nah." Logan shakes. "It's bad fucking juju to start like this."

"Can we not at least talk to the nobodies a little..."

"No! No. We have other options." He cuts off Roman.

"We actually don't." Vic laughs. "This could be our last chance to avoid the legacy media graveyard."

"Frank's reached out to Nan about Pierce." Vic whips her head at him.

"What? Seriously? We're going after Pierce again? Its like going back to your ex! It looks desperate and we don't look good in that look."

"Look who's talking, Didn't you go back with Stewy two-three times now?" Vic is not liking this.

"It's exciting."

"Okay. That's it. Everyone back to work."Logan shoos everyone. They all did what they were told, besides the children. "The deal makes sense. It's a great deal. but he won't make the deal because he's an arrogant prick."

"Fine. Matsson's an asshole. fucking of course he is." Vic walks in front of the desk where he was sitting. "Dad we cant do that, we legitimately cant! We say no because he's off jerking off somewhere else?"

"It's just smart business, Viv. I don't wanna pay over the odds. And eventually, the market will make him make the deal."

"Unless someone makes a better offer first." Logan chuckles at the comment Roman said.

"Yeah, Dad, this is it." Shiv joins. "We have a scale issue. Our streaming platform is for shit. And... and we have nothing that looks like growth. This gets us consequentially into streaming, it gets us into sports betting, it gets us into social media. We have a little window. Miss this, and we end up being a pilot fish nibbling leftovers from Bezos's fucking teeth."

"Kerry? What was it, that thing you said about Matsson?" Logan calls her over.

"He thinks he's a genius. He's made one good piece
of tech. fuck him." She takes a sip of her drink.

"We appreciate your input, Kerry, but fuck him is not good tactics."

"It is good tactics."

"Dad, please, if you don't wanna talk to Matsson, fine, but let me."

"Or let me. Or the three of us can do it." Vic slowly side eyes Roman, just throwing her name into the ring. "He's gonna be at the party, right?"

"You're going?" Logan looks at Vic, who doesn't believe that she is.

"Of course she is." Shiv talks for her. Vic's lip curled up in disbelief.

"Can't hurt." Gerri whispers.

"Fine. But don't go in too strong. This is a black box and I don't want to overpay."

"Mm-hmm. Yeah. Got it. I'm on it." Shiv claps her hands.

"Fucking piece of fucking shit." Vic swears under her breath as she walks away. "What the fuck!" Vic pushes Shiv.

"Hey!" She whips her body to her.

"Im not going!" She pouts.

"You want to save this company? Then get ready Vic because you're going to this fucking party either you like it or not." Shiv walks away leaving Vic alone.

Vic told Diana if she can stay and keep an eye on Scarlett for the mean time Stewy and Vic went to this lousy party, she said yes. Stewy is only going to see how stupid and lame this party was and make fun of Kendall for it FOREVER, so when Vic said she's going, he said why not.

"With Matsson? Vic, i don't want you to be alone with him." Stewy says as they were on their way to the party. He doesn't trust Matsson. Hates him. "You know maybe i should go with you guys, i don't want you guys to mess with my money."

"I wont be alone, Roman and Shiv will be there. The moment we are done, We can go home." She places a kiss on his cheek. "Ill let Shiv do the talking. Im just there because Shiv told my dad I was going." Vic looks at the line of cars in front of them. "Can this line go any faster!?" Vic plops down on her seat.

"Im still not liking this Matsson meet up."

"Maybe Roman should lead, Shiv will ramble on and take forever and bore him, i think him and Roman will hit it off." But then again, its Roman. "Fuck, we cant do that either, I dont want to speak to him." Vic started to talk to herself, making this a bigger problem than it should be, typical. "Me and Matsson? Fuck no. I cant talk to him, hes only going to piss me off. Roman has to do, but he cost us-" Just as she was going to finish, her side door opened and flashing lights hit her. Stewy blocks the lights off her face, helping her out of the car.

"Breathe." He kisses her cheek as they head in. Stewy made sure to hold her tight, He was behind her, his hand on her waist, her hand wrapped around his arm. "Do whatever makes you feel good, dont talk to him, talk to him. Shiv isn't your mom. You always come up with ways to get the company back on its feet."

"Even if it meant selling my soul."

"Baby, you know that doesn't exist." He jokes, kissing her and making her smile a bit. They had to stand in a line, Vic being her, she pulled Stewy away from the line and decided to go to the entrance to get in.

"Hi." One of the girls from Kendalls pathetic workers stopped them. "We're asking everyone to hand in their coats and phones.  Kendall would like his present to be everyone being present." Vic scuffs at her, turning to Stewy and him smiling back at her.

"You are so adorable! No!" Vic drops her smile. "You would have to tackle me for my phone." Vic passed her but she was grabbed by the girl and Stewy immediately pushes the girl off Vic.

"Dont touch her." He places his hand on Vic's back and enters a inflatable pink hallway. "What the fuck is this?" He pushes the inflatable back but didn't work.

"Im already feeling claustrophobic." Vic takes a deep breath as she sees the light and holds Stewys hand.

"Congratulations!" A woman dressed as a nurse pops out and smiles at the two. "You've just been born into
the world of Kendall Roy!"

"What the actual fuck." Stewy really couldn't believe this. This is worth bullying him about.

"What the fuck is happening?" Vic looks around. "Is this some type of bad trip?" She stops and sees the pink doorway. "Did i just exit my moms vagina?" The nurse didn't know what to say to that. "This is fucking disgusting." Vic storms out and looks for something to drink, she takes the servers glasses and chugs down two.

"Your brother isn't right in the head." Stewy follows her.

"You're just finding that out?" Vic orders another drink. She looks around the crowd dancing, flashing lights and the drunk and high guest. Its gonna be one hell of a night.

"Ms. Roy, Mr. Hoessini, Kendall wants you both to come follow me." A woman, Berry, smiles and made them follow her. Vic and Stewy had no choice but to follow.

"What if this is a trap? Like Saw?" Stewy chuckles.

"Hes not going to kill us." They entered the room where everyone was in. Roman and Connor had looked at who walked in and immediately hid in front of something.

"Hey hey!" Kendall hugs the two from behind. "Im so happy that you guys made it."

"an hour late." Shiv calls out.

"Probably fucking." Roman coughs.

"Well, we are here." Stewy smiled. He looks around to see the siblings fake news like papers, calling them out on shit. Stewy immediately looks ahead at Roman and Connor. "What's you hiding?" Vic looks ahead at them.

"Stewy, she'll explode if she sees this." Connor said in a hushed tone. "Please."

"Nah nah, let her see it!" Kendall shoves the two brothers off and pulls Vic closer. "So what you think?" Vic's eyes looked at the light up poster of her, a photo of her coming out of the club, drunk and a disaster, surrounded with every guy she has been with, Bradley Cooper, Stewy, her boyfriend from high school, a girl she dated for a month, and other four guys, surrounded her and the headline was called:

Who's the actual baby daddy?
Legs open, possibilities are endless

Vic's fist balled up, trying so hard not to cause a fight again. Connor noticed and pulls her to him, hugging her. Kendall was waiting for his answer, Stewy tells him to take it down.

"Come on man, just take it down. Lets not start something you cant end." He tells him.

"Its a joke bro, we know you're the baby daddy." Kendall slaps his arm. "Vic come on, what you think? Clever right?" Vic pulls herself off of Connor and shakes the hair out her face.

"Makes me want to hang it up in my living room." Kendall laughs, Stewy goes to Vic and stands by her.

"See! Someone gets it!" Kendall smiles as he goes up to his little sister. "You never said happy birthday."

"Geez, What will you ever do?" She rolled her eyes.

"You always drew me some picture of us, bubble letters, you know, you remember."

"Yeah when i was six." He opened his arms for a hug. Vic slowly goes up and hugs him for a second until she pushes him off.

"So i will have this sent to you then, take it home." Kendall claps. "All right, I gotta circulate. We can check in later." Everyone puts on a fake smile and nods. "It's a great night. I'm happy you're here. Fucking best birthday ever. Okay. Later." Kendall salutes and walks out. As he left, Vic punches the screen and shatters the glass covering the poster of the fake newsletter. Everyone in the room went quiet. Connor and Stewy ran up to her checking on her.

"Im fine!" She brushes them off. "I need a fucking drink." She leaves and heads to the bar.

"Feisty one you choose." Roman laughs at Stewy.

Vic drowns herself like she was was at the club like old times. Stewy had a few drinks, but mostly keeping an eye on Vic. He lost count, and especially didn't count the ones she had drink before he found her. The girl can hold her liquor but it will show eventually.

"I found Matsson." Shiv tells Vic. "We'll bring her back, stay, we won't be too long." She tells Stewy. Before he could say anything, she pulls her little sister with her. Vic was quiet, all thoughts in her head. She was kinda held up by Roman.

"Hey you okay?" He stops her before they go into a room where a supposed treehouse was in. Roman checks her, she looks fine. But she isn't acting fine. Vic smiles, her hands hiding her face.

"Im fine! Lets go talk to Matsson!" She charged into the room and the three of them stop to see an actual treehouse in front of them. "Woah!"

"I think a forty year-old man who rebuilds his childhood treehouse should immediately go on the sex offender registry." Vic laughs. Roman holds Vic up as the cut the line. There were security guards in front, blocking them. "Are you letting me in or what's the deal?"

"Do you have a rainbow band?" One of them said.

"Im part of the rainbow gang." Vic said and Shiv frowns at her.

"Yes, shes a walking rainbow band. Shes fucked like twenty- something girls before she hit twenty two." Roman adds on. Kendall shows up from behind the guards. "There he is."

"Its Kenny!" Vic bites her lip, holding back laughter.

"Oh, hey."

"These giants are not letting us in. They're being big meanies." Vic pouts.

"You done downstairs?" Kendall follows up. They nodded.

"Hey, Ken, may we please step inside your mental disorder?"

"Good one." He forces out a laugh. "Um, sorry. That's not possible."

"Okay. Why?"

"Yeah, well, because the thing is, the treehouse is cool and you're not cool." Kendall tells them.

"Oh, wow, yes. The coolest grown man's treehouse I've seen in quite a while." Shiv jokes.

"Okay. Okay. No, seriously, guys, just come over...come over here for a second." Kendall drags them away from the line. "Sorry, but, like, so joking aside...There is actually a real issue here... and I need to be discreet because there's a lot of celebrities around-"

"Who!?" Vic interrupted him.

"and if you guys were in the treehouse, it kinda..." He ignored her and goes on. "kinda wouldn't feel like the treehouse, you know? You're a nazi lover." He pointed at Shiv. "And you're a nazi lover." He pointed at Roman. "Well you, i don't know, probably a nazi fucker." Vic gasps.

"Not true! You take that back!" She pushes Roman off of her. Roman fights with her a bit before he sends her off to Stewy. Vic stomps her way to the bar and sees Stewy.

"What happened? Did it-" She kisses him.

"I want to dance." She takes his drink and chugs it as she heads into the dance floor. Vic feels the vibrations, dancing alone, touching her body, swaying her hips to the music. Shes gone. She looked beautiful under the red and blue lights, She danced by herself for awhile as Stewy was thinking to either stop her or join her. Stewy goes into the crowd, stands behind her, hands on her hips, swaying to the music. Vic hands go behind his head, pulling his hair. She flips herself to now face him, she brings him in and they made out as they danced.

"Youre drunk baby." He whispers into her ear.

"Hmmm." She hums. Stewy pulls her out of the dance floor and head to a sitting area. He was going to take her home, she cant speak to Matsson or anyone in this condition.

"Let me see your right foot." He kneels down, taking off her heels. "Left." his soft hands touched her leg. Vic leans back on the seat and giggles at the sight. She opens her legs but Stewy closed them. "Not here." He helps her up, making their exist until Shiv pulls her back. "Shiv dont."

"Where the fuck were you?" She was drunk too.

"Fucking dancing."

"Did you fucking talked to Matsson? Did you go with Roman?"

"Shiv, she was with me. She hasn't been with Roman or Matsson all night." Stewy stands up for her. "We are going home, find Tom and do the same."

"You're a fucking liar!" Vic pulls away from Stewy. "You always find your way to weasel your way into something."

"You were the one who made me come! You! I never wanted to be in the first place!" Vic shoves her. "Don't put this on me!"

"You're such a child Vic! You do whatever you are told!"

"You're just jealous that dad trust me more than you!" Vic laughs. "You stand the thought of me on top of you!"

"Shut up." Her eyes start to water.

"Lets go." Stewy pulls Vic away.

"I know more than you Vic! You are brainless, helpless, ignorant and too self centered for this job! Everyone knows this! How can you even be a mother like this? Scarlett would rather be a orphan than be with you." Vic was burning up. "A mom whos an alcoholic, such a winner!"

"Shiv, be quiet." Stewy steps in. "Leave!" He shouts.

"You're just jealous that dad loves me snd trust me more than you!" Stewy carries her over his shoulder, stopping this once and for all. "Face it Shiv, im on top! Fucking take it!" The doors closed, Stewy puts Vic into the car and Vic talks to herself, pulling the hem of her dress.

"Is she okay?" Connor says as he peaks into the car. "How much did she drink?" He worries.

"I lost count on 6." Stewy sighs.

"I thought she was better." Connor and Stewy start to whisper, Vic not even paying attention.

"She has too much going on." Stewy gets inside the car, the ride was filled with Vic singing along to Lana Del Rey song she made the driver pick out. Five songs in and they made it home. Stewy carries her shoes in one hand and help Vic out.

"Im so in love with you." She smiles at him.

"I do know that." Vic lets go and bumps into the walls. "Baby, come on." He had the door open. Vic entered the dark house.

"Diana!" She runs and hugs the lady. "You are amazing!"

"We came early." Stewy said, tossing the shoes. "You'll get paid the amount we talked about." She nods.

"Scarlett is asleep, she went to bed early, studying all evening." She tells them and leaves. Vic pulls Stewy towards her, kissing him and she dance's up the stairs.

"She's sleeping." Vic giggles as Stewy follows her.

"Don't wake her up." He warns her. Vic missed a step and falls. "Oh baby." He tries not to laugh. Vic holds her shin.

"Can you kiss it?" Stewy smiles as how innocent and sweet she was. He places a sweet kiss on her leg.

"Feel better?"

"Ill feel more better if you-" Stewy picks her up and takes to the room. He sets her down against the cold bathroom floor, holding her hair back as she puked.

"There you go, let it all out." She vomits. He rubs her back. "I love you so much." She slowly turns her head to him, squinting her teary eyes at him. "Im here." She goes back into the toilet. "Im not going anywhere."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 811 19
i love you. it'll pass. cover by -starsgalore
11.9K 648 29
Lucy Blake became Kendall Roy's personal assistant when he returned from rehab. Their dynamic had always been untraditional and often toed the line o...
979 51 11
[COMPLETE] Dive into the tumultuous world of the Roy dynasty as never seen before. As Emma Donovan, you are both heir to a staggering legacy and pupp...
35.6K 2.3K 40
In which Rose Roy is on the sinking ship that is her family. [oc x oc] [eventual oc x lukas matsson] [season 1 - 4] 2/6/24 #1 in #succession 2/6/24...