Snow White

Galing kay kyliegrimes8

A Short Story in the Fairy Tale World series. The White Kingdom's beautiful princess Snow, hasn't always had... Higit pa

Aesthetics & Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty

Chapter Seven

17 2 54
Galing kay kyliegrimes8

Chapter Seven

It's now been a month since I stormed into Sage's room. I've talked to Father again and he thinks I'm making it all up.

   As I walk around the castle, I avoid Sage at all costs. Anything that looks like something she'd try to kill me with, I avoid it immediately.

   I hate tiptoeing around in my own palace, but it's just what my life is going to be like until Father comes to his senses.

   Fortunately for me, we're holding a ball tonight for Father's birthday. With so many royals who love to celebrate their birthdays, we sure attend a lot of parties here in the Fairy Tale World.

   I'm glad we're having a party tonight because my boyfriend, Asher, is sure to be here and I can't wait to see him so we can dance, share kisses, and I can tell him all about what Sage has done. If anyone's going to believe me, it's going to be him.

♡♡♡♡

"So, I have something to tell you," Penelope says as the two of us are getting ready for the ball.

   Father is always so gracious on his birthday and is sure to give all of the maids a day off of work so they can attend his birthday ball. Because of that, he and William have to get themselves ready and it's always so fun to see what they come out wearing.

   I have given Penelope full access to my closet and she's picked out a navy blue dress that compliments her ginger hair well.

   "What's up?" I ask as I'm brushing through my newly short hair.

   When I cut it off in front of Sage, I chopped it unevenly and the only way to make it look good was to cut it just above my shoulders. It's taken me a while to get used to it. I miss my long hair, but it's just hair, it'll grow back eventually.

   "Do you remember when you got drunk at your father's wedding and I helped you get to bed?" my maid asks.

   "How could I forget that night?" I laugh.

   "Well anyway, after I tucked you into bed, a special someone whisked me away to a room and one thing led to another. I really really like him and I hope he comes back for tonight's ball. This time I won't be in my maid uniform either so he can see me all dolled up!" she says excitedly.

   "Oh my goodness, that's awesome Penelope! Who is this mystery man?" I ask and raise my eyebrows.

   "Well, you may think I'm crazy, but he's a prince," she blushes.

   "Who?" I squeal.

   "He's really sweet and so good in bed," Penelope winks.

   "Oh, just tell me already!" I say and put the brush down.

   I'm dying to find out who the lucky prince is.

   "Prince Milo!" she says and smiles big. "I didn't think we'd hit it off but he found me in the hallway and told me how beautiful I was. I really like him and I think there's a future for us!"

   I don't know the Beauty Kingdom's third-born prince too well, but I couldn't be happier for my best friend. She's had to live through me when it comes to all of my romantic experiences so I'm glad she's finally getting to experience it on her own.

   "I've been thinking about him all night and picturing everything that we should be," she smiles and laughs.

♡♡♡♡

We finish getting ready quickly and head to the dance floor as soon as Father's birthday party starts.

   A "Happy Birthday King Nicholas" poster is hung across the ballroom's wall, people from all over the kingdom are dancing, and butlers carrying trays of champagne walk around the room. The party is wonderful and it takes me back to last autumn when Prince Asher and I got into our relationship.

   We spent all of our seasons together. Autumn, winter, spring. We spent the next season together too, I was right there beside him, all summer long. And then I woke up to find that summer gone and it felt like all of my seasons were ruined all because of one night. But he and I fixed things now and we'll get to be together forever.

   While I wait for Asher and the rest of the Charmings to arrive, I dance with Penelope for a while.

    The second I see seven heads of gorgeous blonde hair, I know they've arrived at the party and I immediately head over to them and pull Asher aside.

   "Asher, you made it!" I say happily as I hug my boyfriend.

   "Snow, I'm glad to see you," he smiles and kisses my forehead. He touches my hair and feels the ends. "Wait, did you do something to your hair?" he questions.

   I let out a nervous laugh. "Yeah, I did. I didn't think you'd notice."

   "Of course, Snow. You're beautiful, every little piece, love," he smiles. "I like your new hair, it makes your sparkling eyes shine."

   I blush and grab his hand, whisking him away to the dance floor.

♡♡♡♡

Our feet fall into place with the music and we dance and dance until we're tired.

   We spot Prince Milo sitting next to a young girl, and Asher and I go up to him. "You guys are friends, right?" I whisper.

   "Yeah, he's cool. He's definitely arrogant but he's a cool guy," Asher whispers as we sit down next to the two of them.

   Milo immediately shoos the girl away, leaving the three of us alone. "Oh look, the perfect couple," Milo laughs.

   "Oh, we're far from perfect," I laugh and sit down.

   "Yes you guys are, I mean, I don't even know how you do it," Milo laughs. "Asher, how can you just stick to one girl?"

   "Excuse me?" Asher asks and laughs nervously.

   He and I share a look, wondering if we've both just heard the same thing.

   I wrinkle my brows.

   What does Milo mean by that? I thought he had a thing with Penelope.

   "I mean, just look at this dance floor, there's so many pretty women tonight, don't you just want to fuck them all?" the Beauty Prince laughs.

   "Milo, what the hell? How could you say that?" Asher asks. "Women aren't toys you can play around with. Get a grip dude."

   "Yeah, okay," Milo rolls his eyes and gets up from the table.

   If I had let Sage continue to get to me, I'd punch the stupid prince in his face. Thankfully, I haven't let her make me a menace and I hold back. I may not hurt the guy but I still hate him.

   How could he say those things about women? How can he go around sleeping with a bunch of girls and let them get heartbroken?

   I know Penelope is going to be crushed when I tell her all of this.

   "I told you he's arrogant," Asher says.

   "Yeah," I say and move on. "Do you maybe want to go to a room and talk? Something has been going on and I need to talk to someone about it."

   "Of course, Snow," my boyfriend says and grabs my hand to take me to my room.

   Once we're finally there, we sit down on the bed and I pour everything out.

   I tell him everything from the night of the wedding all throughout Sage's latest attempt to kill me with the lacy black dress. I tell him how she's been making me feel so anxious, scared, sad, and angry all at the same time.

   "Snow, I love you to death but this just all seems so crazy. Queen Sage has been nothing but good to my parents and she seemed so in love with your father tonight on the dance floor." Asher says.

   No. He can't be serious. How can he not believe me?

   I thought if anyone would, it'd be him. I guess I was wrong.

   "Asher, you have to believe me. She did all of those things and she's made me so scared. Just being here in this room so close to her room makes me fear for my life!" I shout, defending myself.

   My boyfriend shakes his head. "It seems so crazy. Are you just saying all of this because you're sad about your mother? I know it's tough not having Rachel as the queen anymore but Snow, you've got to face reality."

   I stand up and feel my cheeks go red as the nerves inside my body consume me.

   "Asher of course I miss my mother but what I'm saying is true. You have to believe me!" I shout.

   I'm angry that he even brought her up. He knows talking about her brings up a lot of emotions for me.

   "I love you, but you sound insane. Sage having sex with strangers, talking to a mirror that talks back, and trying to kill you with a hair comb and a black dress? It just sounds made up," he says.

   "You don't believe any of it? Not a single thing? Asher, how can you not?" I yell at him and clench my fists.

   "Snow, I don't believe you. I honestly think you need to get help. It sounds to me that you're obsessed with the idea of making Sage the bad guy."

   I pace the room and cross my arms. "Really, Asher? Are you really telling me to get help? You're out of your mind!"

   "Snow, I..." he starts.

   "You know what, it's fine! Go and tell your friends that I'm obsessive and crazy, that's fine!" I shout. "Just fine," I say under my breath.

   "I didn't mean to say it like that. I just want the best for you. Your mind is clearly playing tricks on you, it's okay to need help," Asher says with a calm voice.

   "Asher I do need help, I need help getting everyone to realize that Sage is a monster!"

   He scratches his head. "It just doesn't make any sense."

   "I just want to open your eyes and make you realize that what I'm saying is true! Sage is trying to kill me and I'm scared," I say. "But clearly you don't believe me so we need to be done. I can't be with you Asher if you don't realize."

   "No, don't say that. Snow, I love you, I just can't find it in myself to believe that Sage is exactly what you think she is," Asher begs and comes over to me. He places his arm on my shoulder and kisses my head. "Snow, I love you, we just don't agree on this," he laughs.

   I immediately push him off of me. "No, this isn't just a small argument. This is important, my life is at stake!"

   Asher's blue eyes go sad as he faces me. "I just can't believe you. I guess we're done."

   "Yeah, we're done," I say and walk out of the room. Before I'm fully out, I look back at him. "When you find me dead one day because Sage poisoned me, don't say I didn't tell you so."

   A single tear falls from my face and I go find my way back on the dance floor. I don't dance, I just sit at a table with a glass of champagne in my hand and observe. All of these people have no idea that they're in the presence of Sage.

   Little do all of them know, she's a cheater and a liar. They don't know that she's planning on killing me. They have no idea what she's capable of and I just sit back and watch. Thinking back, I know I've been to a lot of lonely places but I've never been on the outside, looking in.

   I feel bad for all of the innocent people, dancing the night away. If they would just believe me, they'd know all about the woman who claims to be the queen.   

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

781 160 32
Anastasia is the daughter of the Evil Queen's feared huntsman. One day she goes to the well to get water for the palace stablehands and meets a beaut...
100K 1.7K 15
What if....before snow white/red shoes have came,a girl which is the daughter of the Snow Queen named Y/n and the fearless 7 are friends. What if...
33.9K 1K 15
I CANNOT UPLOAD ANYMORE CONTENT SO GO OVER TO MY OTHER ACCOUNT @guardiansofthemarvel WHERE I CAN BOTH REPLY TO COMMENTS AND ACTUALLY MAKE NEW CHAPTER...
510 24 15
A beautiful and free-spirited princess named Snow White is forced to run away to escape her evil stepmother. Deep in the woods, she finds friendship...