My Fallen angel

By taekookMJpark

Ranbir kholi a sweet boy for the outside world but inside he was a devil.An underworld mafia king.He loved pr... More

1.Showing my devil side
2.Never let you go
3.Only Mine
4. Possessive for you
5.His craziness
6 . Sadness of the beast
New story
7. Trapped
dark one shot (sneak peek)
8. Mrs Kholi ?
9. shock for prachi and mk
announcement
10. shock (part 2)
11. New start
A.R Mansion
12. Letter
13. Nightmare
Outfit in party
14. Devil returns
16. Beast 😈 mode on
17. Will the beast 😈 change
18. Truth and reunion
Epilogue 👋

15. Beast 😈 in devil den

369 23 12
By taekookMJpark

Sumi beta pallavi called them and he turns towards her in flick leaving mallika's hand.

What did you call me he said taking step forward making pallavi step back in fear.

His hazel eyes were completely different than others. It added more dangerous look to him. Mallika knowing about his anger. Holded Sumedh and he looked at her whispering

Sumi please gussa nahi Pata anunty said unknowingly

But he simple turned his head from left to right and looked at pallavi.

Don't try to stop me and stay back.

He said and Mallika looked at pallavi with a worried face.

He stood in front of her and folded his arms and smirked before question

Tumse Kya Pata. Kya hogaya speak what did you call me damiit !!! He shouted making everyone flinch including the men and women.

Su--mm--i
She formed sentence with great difficulty and he smirked as how scared she was and rolled his neck and snapped at her

Call me RK or sumedh for the sake of giving birth to me. Only Mallika can call me like that.

His said in his deep voice which send shivers for her. Pallavi was shivering in fear and nodded her head yes violently.

He smirked and turn towards mallika and holded her waist.

Come let's go i don't wanna be in this place it worst with so much betrayers. I only came as you requested you wanna see him and you saw him now come sumedh said and was about to drag her.

Bas vansh said and looked at them nervously and looked at Ranbir he nodded and continued

You can stay here dada. We have enough rooms.

Sumedh chuckled darkly at them and said As if I am dying to stay here. No a hell no I'm not going to stay here. With all these middle class and betrayers who Fu***Ng don't have any sense.

Mallika widened her eyes at his curse and patted his back. And he holded her hand.

Bas whoever you maybe I don't care and you can't speak to my dad like that. Sid who was silent spectator spoke.

Then tell your dad to close the pretty mouth of his. He said and ran his hands on his hairs for controlling anger .

Mallika seeing his antics decided to leave not to make a seen here.

Sorry all if we stay here a little more we would get into a fight so we are leaving.

She said while sumedh nodded.

No Mallika Ranbir said holding her hands back.

But he triggered the devil😈

Sumedh expression turned hard and he looked at him with angry he jerked his hands away from her.

Sumedh pushed him on the floor and hover above him and started to punch him while muttering.

How dare you huhh! I told you not to come near or talk to her but you touched her. You Fu**king touched her you mother Fu***r you know what Mallika is mine and you are no one to snatch her from me If you try I will snatch your life from you. Don't make me do it.

He shouted making everyone gasp at his behavior. Mallika with a the help of other pulled him from Ranbir.

Mallika hugged him tightly and sobbed in his chest. Seeing her crying he sighed and hugged her back and patted her back.

He snuggled in her neck and inhaled her non toxicating fragrance which calmed him.

Doll stop crying don't make me feel bad. He said and broke the hug and looked at her and cupped her face.

You didn't hear me go away I am angry. She said cutely and he chuckled at her cutness and smiled while kissing her forehead.

The A.R family who were busy in checking on Ranbir looked at sumellika and shocked to see him smile. But ransh and vikpal already had tears seeing them.

Mikku is the only one who can control him. Ranbir whispered to vansh and he nodded wiping his tears.

The A.R family looked at each other confused at his behavior and turned towards Ranbir,vansh , Vikram and pallavi who were having tears making them more confuse.

How can you let him touch you huhh!!! A shout was heard with a roaring voice which was non other than sumedh.

He looked at Mallika for a reply but she just bowed her head down making his anger reach it's top.

He pulled her towards him by holding her waist and digged his nails on her milky white skin making it bleed a bit.

His eyes were dark and the calmness which he had was lost back and he was totally not in his sense his real self was back THE PSYCHO.

Ahh it's paining Sumi  Mallika said and placed her hands on his chest making him come to his sense and looked at her in a worried manner.

I am sorry doll I didn't mea--n to hu--rt you i-- I am sorry he said shuttering feeling extremely guilty for making his love cry.

It's okay Mallika said convincing him.

No I am so bad jaan I hurt you will no hate me right and leave me no!! Please doll I won't do anything like this again please don't leave me he said while looking at her with sincerity.

Mallika sighed at his words as he never felt secure about their relationship which make him feel insecure.

Mallika hugged sumedh and kissed in his chest a particular part while his eyes closed feeling her lips and smiled like a creep.

I love you forever and ever 😼 mikku said while smiling at his chest blushing at her ownself.

I love you too doll sumedh said in his deep base voice sending shivers run over her spine.

I knw you do and always do my doll I make sure of that 😈 you are caged by this beast in his golden royal cage all ready even though I own you and you are completely my property. I can't avoid the still there are some lusty stares at you which I hate to core it's okay Mallika because you know you are mine. You don't Know much people I have killed just for looking at you. How much people I killed ☠️to make you mine how much people I killed to hide the truth. You know why I did all this because you are my addiction doll deadly dangerous addiction and obsession also love of me which I won't share even to our child your attention should be only on me. I don't like you giving attention to a child even it is our I know having a child means sharing your love fro me to half. And I want your love all by myself. I won't let anyone else snatch you from me 😈.

He said in his mind and smirked at his words 😏.

Mallika broke the hug and smile while he interwined their hands and signalled outside indicating it's time for them to leave while Mallika nodded vigoursly and smile at him.

They were about to move but heard Ranbir calling and turned back.

Even though sumedh has no interest in Listening he turned around and stared at him angrily having a poker face.

Hmm please dada stay here please Ranbir said stopping in between and looking at him in a feared tone.

No !!  He simply said and was about to turn back but heard pallavi, Vikram and vansh.

Please champ vansh said
For only a week please beta pallavi
Yes please consider Vikram said along them.

He seems not to hear anything and they sighed and turned towards mallika and signalled her. At first Mallika denied but seeing their puppy eyes she accepted.

Mallika pulled sumedh to a corner and said

Sumedh let's stay here for a week please my lovable Sumi right please she showed his weakness her puppy eyes .

But sumedh looked at her nod her head negatively and was about to move but she pulled him and acted.

You don't love that why you are not accepting any thing I am saying you are a bad guy
She said playing with his shirt button and bitting her lips In a suckling manner.

He chuckled at her cute complaint and removed her hands from his shirt and removed the top 4 buttons revealing his well built chest.

She know why he did it because he has a tattoo of her name in his chest.

Without loving do you think I am a fool to tattoo your name that to one chest sundh said in his deep voice

Mallika hugged him and kissed his tattoo making him groan

Please please please my sweet hubby right I am your baby right please let's stay here she said and kissed his chest again leaving no chance for him and he nodded.

Mallika jumped in happiness and hugged him and kissed his cheeks and yelled a big thank you while he was busy admiring her cute antics and her every moment.

They came to A.R family and they looked at them nervously

We are gonna stay here Mallika said and looked at Ranbir.

He jumped in happiness and was about to hug Mallika but stopped in his track and looked at sumedh who was ready to punch his face off.

He smiled nervously and hified to the air and said good and turned back and went near prachi and whispered scary hulk while she giggled.

Pallavi emotional hugged Mallika and kissed her forehead and hugged Vikram and backed of.

Sumedh frown in the kiss and pulled Mallika and rubbed the place where she kissed and placed a feathery kiss possessively while others chuckled at him

______________

Hey guys hope you like the story line Rhea chapter is over and now only sumedh story.

Sumedh character is like a completely different and it is more dangerously and deadly just like a psycho as per the story line.

So it's a fictional character nothing personal and a pure author imagination.

Thank you for your support
Lots of love 👑🤞
Author park ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.1K 3.1K 7
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
99.3K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
138K 3.4K 200
When Shi Qingluo, an agriculture expert, opened her eyes again after dying, she realised she had transmigrated as a farm girl in an ancient era. Her...
23.9K 1.3K 34
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...