Ross Lynch's Unknown Story

Por boardburton1001

This is a Ross Lynch (boyxboy) story. Ross Lynch never expected to find the love of his life while on tour w... Más

His Eyes
The Text
The Signing
The Concert
Dinner
That Awkward Moment When...
...You Got Caught
And Caught Again...
Ratliff
Atlanta
The Trip
The First Time
The Surprise
The Final Concert (Conclusion)

Ross's Conflict

421 10 1
Por boardburton1001

(A/N: The boy above is going to represent Dustin!)

Ross's POV:

"I can't believe I just said that. To a boy I just met. I'm straight!"

"What was that bro?"

Shit. I really need to start making sure I don't speak every damn thing I think..

"Oh..nothing sis! Don't worry about it!"

"Jeeeeze, fine, I just asked. But for the record? I totally heard you. And I have to say, I'm not that surprised".

"Surprised abou- wait no! I'm straight! You know that!"

"Okay Rossy, whatever you say! Just know I'm here for you no matter what!" Rydel said with a smirk on her face.

Shit. I am straight! Aren't I? I mean I've never even thought of another guy in *that* way. So why the hell was I acting like this now?

Besides..Dustin is probably straight anyways...so why did I care?

I laid back on the comfortable bed the suite provided. I'm pretty sure this was a 5 star hotel..'The Townssend' or something? I don't even care.

Before I knew it, my eye lids felt like lead. I still had a little headache after that little run in with Dustin. Dustin. What beautiful eyes...Dustin..

And with that, I fell asleep.

(A/N: Sorry this is a short and uneventful chapter! I'm busy this weekend but I'll try and add a few more chapters this coming week! Thanks for reading!)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.6K 151 27
**READ 'STRANGE LOVE(A GAY ROSS LYNCH FANFICTION)' & 'BEST FRIENDS (THE STORY OF DUSTIN & VERONICA)' BEFORE THIS**<--you will be very confused if...
25.3K 413 54
Ross Lynch is a very famous Very awesome and Very confused celebrity what happens when someone shows him the light
458K 8.8K 14
This new organisation, The Gay Project, has come up with a way to prove to people that being gay is not a choice. They picked eight straight differe...
5.4K 233 21
(A Ross Lynch fanfic) Ross lives with his best friend Andy Fletcher. A horrible accident leaves them heartbroken and Ross's mom in a coma. Soon afte...