๐”ป๐•š๐•—๐•—๐•–๐•ฃ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•– ๐•€๐•ค | ๏ฟฝ...

By imanikhadijah

"๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ž๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด... More

โ„‚๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ
๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–
๐•‹๐•จ๐• 
๐•‹๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ
๐”ฝ๐•š๐•ง๐•–
๐•Š๐•š๐•ฉ
๐•Š๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐”ผ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ
โ„•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–
๐•‹๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•๐•ง๐•–
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐”ฝ๐•š๐•—๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•Š๐•š๐•ฉ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•Š๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐”ผ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
โ„•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•‹๐•จ๐• 

๐”ผ๐•๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ

878 40 11
By imanikhadijah

𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕩, ℕ𝕐
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘉𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘹 𝘚𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘓𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴

𝕐𝕠𝕞𝕚 𝔸𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕚 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖|𝟙𝟠

"Alani is you ready yet?! Let's goooo!"

Yomi's sister Yahirah yells out to her but Yomi couldn't hear her due to her having music blasting loudly in her AirPods.

She was currently getting ready for her dad's annual celebrity basketball game that he throws every year to help raise money for elementary and middle schools in New York for new school supplies or uniforms or whatever else they may need.

It's been a real big event that he throws literally every year and every time it's always over packed with so many people that they have to get larger event spaces every year.

This year was no different but instead of finding large spaces Yomi's dad decided that he wanted to do it at the biggest school gym in NY instead of at a park or some sort.

Yomi was finishing the last few touches of her makeup and hair as she places her hot comb back down running her fingers through her straight jet black wig then looking at her makeup making sure it was perfect.

"Alani if you don't bring ya ass on"

Yahirah yells out again before walking into Yomi's room looking for her then seeing that she was in the bathroom.

"Alani"

Yahirah calls out into the bathroom walking up to Yomi tapping her shoulder causing her to jump in fright before turning around seeing her sister.

"Sky you scared me but I'm almost ready really this time"

Yomi softly lets out seeing the mug on her sister's face after she took her headphones out.

"Alani bring ya ass on we bouta be late"

Yahirah sass shaking her head at Yomi who was giggling at her sister's angry outburst.

"Okayyy YaYa I'm coming miss angry pants geez"

Yomi giggles sending her sister at smile making Yahirah roll her eyes before walking out leaving her bathroom then her room.

It's been almost two months since everything went down with Yomi and her attack as well as the last time that she seen Kay who she hopes to never see again along with Nas.

Yomi still hasn't spoken a word about what happened to her that night or about what he did to her in her school parking lot either.

She was way to afraid about Nas actually following up on his threats on harming her or her father.

Yomi didn't want those type of issues so she has been keeping her mouth closed about the whole thing.

But to make matters hard on her, her family has become extremely overprotective over her now. Way more than they were beforehand but this time it's like more overwhelming for her.

It's to the point that her identity has actually gotten exposed due to her father not letting her go anywhere by herself anymore. People noticed the security that she would have following her around and have linked them to being her dad's and sister same security as well.

People have even found her social media platforms making threats or saying very hurtful things to her in her dms. It's gotten to the point that Yomi has permanently deleted all of her social media for the time being.

She was tired of people calling her ugly or fat or telling her that she wasn't really her dad's daughter.

People would tell her to stop lying for attention or even tell her that she's delusional and sick for making up the fact that she was a celebrities kid.

So to end all of that Yomi just erased herself from the media but that still didn't stop the funny looks or the whispers from the people at her school which started up as soon as the news about who she was broke.

Now Yomi just keeps her head down trying to avoid the roaming eyes from looking at her anymore weirdly. She doesn't even go to the cafe to grab lunch anymore just so that she can avoid any questions or smart remarks that people make about her.

These last few months have been the hardest for Yomi but it's not like she can call out for help to anyone because she knows her family would either takes things to the extreme or their always just a little to busy for her.

Lately Yomi even started cutting herself on her legs and thighs again especially ever since she seen the guy that scares her the most that day he came to the hospital with her mother.

None of Yomi's family knows about her self inflection due to her keeping it so under wraps but it's almost as if they don't even notice really but for Yomi that was just even better for her.

She was use to being invisible when it came to certain things with her family anyways.

Rubbing her thumb over the two day old cuts that were on her upper thigh Yomi huffs lowly as her thoughts began to consume her mind having she shakes them away as she continues to get ready.

"Yomi Alani c'mon yo!"

Yomi hears her brother Yatrell yell out to her making Yomi roll her eyes before turning her bathroom light off then walking out back into her room.

Grabbing her Chanel sandels Yomi walks out of her room with her Chanel purse heading into the kitchen seeing all of her siblings and some of their friends all in the kitchen and living room.

"Alani ya ass be takin fa eva worda ma deadz"

Yatrell laughs glancing at Yomi before frowning his face up at her.

"Trell please d-"

"Fuck no go change Alani"

Yatrell says after cutting Yomi off mid sentence causing her to shake her head at him.

"Oh my gosh I look nice with this on so why do I need to go change"

Yomi frowns her mouth looking at her brother with annoyance written on her face.

"Nah yo ass look like a fuckin bop. Fuck you want niggas ta think you easy fa?!"

Yatrell harshly says to her with a scrunched up face making Yomi look at him shocked by his choice of words.

"Why da fuck would you say dat shit ta ha?!"

Both Yahirah and Yasienna yell out to him at the same time with angry looks on their faces.

Feeling attacked by her brother's words Yomi just decides to storm from out of the house going down stairs to their personal driver getting into their all black escalade.

Not in the mood to deal with her family anymore Yomi tells the driver to just take her to the event leaving her siblings behind.

After about 35 mintues Yomi was finally pulling up to the front of the school gym seeing it was packed outside flooded with press, paparazzi and fans.

"We'll have to wait a moment Ms. Love. It seems we have a few more people in front of us"

The driver glances in his rearview mirror to say as Yomi looks out the window seeing different celebrities walking inside.

People with the likes of Key Glock, Lil Durk, Lil Baby, Gunna, Rod Wave, and even her dad's closest friends both Eminem and Method Man were all seen walking inside as Yomi was waiting.

Seeing all of the people outside yelling and screaming was starting to make Yomi feel a bit uncomfortable.

With how badly her social anxiety was along with the recent news about her identity being exposed, she just wasn't really to sure if she wanted to enter through the front door anymore.

Yomi didn't want to feel attacked or hounded by anymore press or fans about if she was really her dad's child or any other weird crazy gossip that people have been feeding off of.

"E-excuse me sir?"

Yomi stutters to say lowly causing the driver to turn around this time to look at her.

"Yes Ms. Love?"

"D-do you t-think that it w-will be possible for you to t-take me to the back entrance p-please"

Yomi was so nervous and her anxiety was getting the best of her that she was barely able to complete a full sentence without tripping over her words.

"Are you sure Ms. Love"

The driver asks her with a raised brow causing Yomi to just nod her head slightly.

"Yes p-please"

Yomi mumbles turning her attention to look back out of the car window.

Feeling the car pull off Yomi seen that her driver was driving around towards the back of the school gym where it was in fact empty of people with only just cars were parked back there.

Pulling up in front of the door the driver cuts the car off walking around going to open Yomi's door then helping her out.

"T-thank you Mr. Walker, I appreciate it."

Yomi says with a smile as the driver nods his head walking her to the door then opening it up for her.

"Anytime Ms. Love I'll be right here waiting for you whenever you're ready to go"

He tells her causing Yomi to nod before walking inside.

As she walks deeper into the school Yomi hears loud music blasting shaking the school walls causing her to make a right turn down the hallway following the noise.

She wasn't trying to cause any attention to herself so she made sure to keep her head down and avoid eye contact as well as putting her headphones in to make it seem like she was not able to hear anything if someone were to approach her.

Walking through the hallways she passed by all of the classrooms making her smile to herself at how most of the rooms were decorated in Halloween decor since they were in the middle of October.

Seeing the gym at the end of the hallway Yomi speed walks over to it before entering seeing how amazingly packed it was.

"Wow my dad has done it again"

Yomi whispers lowly to herself as she tries to squeeze through the packed out gymnasium trying to find an empty seat on the bleachers.

Keeping her eyes open she was trying to see if she saw her dad or any of his people but she hasn't so she figured that he must have not arrived just yet.

Finding a seat in the front row of bleachers Yomi makes her way toward it before sitting down crossing one legs over the other then looking up taking in the atmosphere of the gym.

20 minutes passed by while Yomi was scrolling on her phone looking at tiktok videos before she looks up finally seeing the gym was more packed out then before when she first arrived.

Seeing the event getting ready to start Yomi takes her headphones out placing both her phone and airpods into her Chanel purse.

With excitement in her eyes she sees her dad walk in along with her brother and two sisters and all of their crew.

"Everyone make some noise for 50 cent!!!!"

The DJ yells into the mic as the whole gymnasium erupts into screams and shouts along with applause as Yomi smiles clapping for her dad as well.

"Wassup y'all how y'all doin ta day?"

Yomi's dad speaks into the mic as Yomi sees her siblings and everyone else all walk to the middle of the basketball court.

"We got sumone special fa y'all taday so I ain't even gone do to much talkin lemme jus bring em out."

Her dad smiles before Yomi's eyes go wide once she hears Kay's song begin to play.

Looking at the door Yomi sees Kay walk in with all of his friends along with a little girl that looks just like him and an older women who looks like the both of them as well.

"WOAHHHH"

"AHHHHH"

"KAY FLOCK!"

"KAY FLOCK!"

"KAY FLOCK!"

Yomi hears multiple people chant and scream out all at once as Kay walks in as she just sits there with a blank stare on her face.

She wasn't expecting him to be here since none of her family even mentioned about him even coming so she was really shocked then she was even more shocked to see that Nas was with him as well.

"Oh brother"

Yomi mumbles to herself before getting up walking to the back door where she came through at.

Stepping into the hallway Yomi blows a breath of irration pulling her phone out seeing that she had a few text messages from both her sisters and her dad.

Texting all of them back she tells her dad that she stepped out into the hall making him text her back quickly telling her to come back in since he doesn't want her to be alone by herself.

"Oh boy they are never going to let m-"

Yomi was cut off mumbling to herself when someone approaches her.

"Excuse me you know where 50 at?"

Yomi hears a smooth deep voice say as she let's her eyes look up to meet Micheal Rainey Jrs seeing that he was looking at her with a smile causing Yomi to lightly smile back.

"O-oh he's right over there s-sitting down"

Yomi stutters to say as her nerves start to rise before pointing to her dad who was sitting down with Trae the truth and her siblings.

"Thanks ma"

Micheal says to Yomi licking his lips lightly looking her up and down before passing her by with Gianni right by his side as they both walk into the gym going towards her dad.

Watching them walk to her dad Yomi sees them doing a handshake as her dad starts laughing making her smile because she knew how her dad felt about Mike. He really treated him like that was his own son.

Even though that was Yomi's first time meeting both Micheal and Gianni she would always hear her dad talk so highly about them especially Michael.

Breaking from her thoughts Yomi's phone buzzes in her hands again causing her to look down at it seeing that her sister Yasienna was texting her when she was coming back in again.

"They really need to stop rushing me"

Yomi says to herself shoving her phone back into her purse then walking back into the gym seeing all the celebrities lining up on the court with their teams.

People like Chris Brown, 21 Savage, NLE Choppa and a few more others were all on the blue team then people like Waka Flaka, Quavo, Lil Durk, and more were on the red team.

Yomi seen her sisters waving for her to come sit next to them but Yomi shook her head no once she seen Kay and all of his friends sitting with them as well.

Yomi didn't want any parts of Kay and his drama. Since they haven't seen each other in a few months things between them were left at a very bad point causing Yomi to not even look at him the same way anymore.

But from a distance Kay hasn't taken his eyes off of Yomi since he's walked into the gym.

He knows that they didn't end things off on a good note which made him wish that they didn't even have to have that conversation that day in the hospital.

He's been missing her like crazy ever since then, it's gotten to the point that he's had to make a back up ig page since Yomi blocked him on his regular one when she did have ig at least.

He wanted to make sure that she wasn't talking to anyone new also he's been watching to see if Sha Ek and her were close the way that he seen them to in the picture from the club that night.

Kay watches Yomi walk into the gym keeping his eyes looked on her as she stays her distance from coming anywhere near him.

"Ain't that da opp bitch you was fuckin wit Flock"

Dthang nudges Kay who turns to him with an evil look on his face.

"Watch ya fuckin mouth nigga"

Kay spats with aggression laced in his tone as the rest of his friends look at him taken aback by the tone of voice he was using.

"Mmtch this nigga always get mad dayroom when it come ta that treesh"

Nas mumbles shaking his head cracking a light chuckle but Kay heard him now turning his attention to Nas.

"Nigga speak da fuck up when you wanna talk shit"

Kay says staring Nas down who just waves Kay off dismissively.

"Aye yall niggas chill out on allat"

Cblu chimes in to say before Kay gets up walking over to go sit by his mom and little sister Aubrey.

"You okay Kay?"

His mom asks soon as he approaches her before sitting down making her rub his back up and down.

"Yea ma I'm straight"

Kay mumbles with a head nod glancing over at his mom who was looking at him with squinted eyes.

"Mmm what done happen now ova there"

She says making Kay shake his head then he turns his attention away from her to look back at Yomi but she was gone now.

"Alani getcho ass ova here dad don't wantchu by ya self"

Yahirah says into Yomi's phone as Yomi sits on the bleachers all the way at the top barely noticeable by people, which is how she wanted it to be.

"Oh gosh you guys can literally see me from over there and I'm not alone"

Yomi says back with an eye roll as she hears her sister huff roughly.

"Alani why you doin all this yo-"

"Yomi Alani getcha ass over here right now"

Yomi sighs softly once she hears her father's voice on the other end of the phone as his voice got deeper and sterner when he spoke.

"Mmtch fine"

Yomi mumbles lowly hanging up on them then taking a glance over at her dad seeing he had an angry but shocked look on his face as he looks back at the now disconnected phone.

"They are never going to let this stuff go"

Yomi quietly says before letting her eyes roam around looking to see if Kay or Nas were anywhere near her dad or something.

Not seeing them in her search she quickly gets up making her way down the bleacher steps when she then hears a few girls whispering about her before they all look her way laughing.

"Ain't that da bitch Ally beat up"

"Yea dats ha scary ass"

"She not even all that bitch really a downgrade ta be honest"

"Ain't that da one that's pose ta be 50 daughta right"

Walking by Yomi hears them all whisper loud enough for her to hear but she just ignores them continuing to walk down the steps until....

One of the girls places her foot out causing Yomi to stumble down the rest of the steps which then causes everyone to erupt into laughter when Yomi lands flat on her face.

"AHHHH THAT BITCH BUSS HA ASS"

"DAMN THAT BITCH FELL RIGHT ON HA FACE"

That was just a few of the jokes Yomi heard when she was trying to lift up from off of the floor.

"Darn that hurts"

Yomi says in a low voice to herself rubbing her face and forehead before she seen a hand reach out in front of her.

"Lemme help you up ma"

Yomi looks up at the freshly manicured male nails before letting her eyes roam up to meet Michael's as he stood there with his hand out and a smile on his face showing off his all white pearly straight teeth.

Smiling back up at him Yomi places her small hand into his allowing him to help her up as she dusts herself off with her other hand.

"T-thank you"

Yomi nervously says as she looks Michael into his eyes feeling herself get lost into them.

"You welcome Yomi"

Michael says slickly letting her name smoothly roll off his tongue as Yomi looks at him with wide eyes in shock that he even knew her name.

"H-how do y-you know my name"

Yomi stutters as Michael still held her hand in his rubbing his thumb over the top of it as he was leading her to the side of the bleachers to be more private with their conversation.

"Ya dad stay talkin boutchu then when I seen you earlier I had a feeling that it was you cause I already met ya sistas nem"

Mike says with a small shrug looking down at Yomi's face liking what he was seeing.

"O-oh well thank you for h-helping me again. I-I appreciate it"

Yomi was getting ready to pull her hand from his hold to walk away but he softly holds on to it.

"Wait...I wanted to ask you something"

Mike says as his face flashes with a bit of nerves for a moment before it disappears but Yomi noticed making her tilt her head sideways looking at him.

"Yes Michael?"

Yomi softly asks him as they both look into each other's eyes then he licks over his nice sized pink lips making Yomi's eyes drop to them.

"Well if you not busy on fri-"

"Yomi fuck is you doin?"

Michael was rudely interpreted by someone that made Yomi roll her eyes extra hard before she slowly turns her attention to see Kay who stood there fuming in anger.

"Oh my goodness Kay leave me alone please"

Yomi huffs in annoyance looking at Mike with apologetic eyes as he looks at Kay with a scrunched up face.

"Worda ma motha Yomi make me fuck you up yo"

Kay spats before snatching Yomi's hand from out of Michael's hold then holding it in his own.

Gasping at the action Yomi tries to pull her hand back away from Kay but he had a very tight grip on it. Almost as of if he wasn't trying to let her go again.

"Kay get off of me! What is wrong with you?!"

Yomi stumps her foot to say as she stills tries to pull away from him.

"Yo get da fuck off her fuck wrong witchu nigga"

Michael roughly shoves Kay away from Yomi causing Kay to loose his balance along with Yomi to do the same since he had a good grip on her hand.

Stumbling back Kay lets Yomi's hand go as he falls back into the gym doors making Yomi almost fall to the floor but Michael caught her in his arms.

"You okay Yomi?"

Michael looks down at Yomi checking over her causing Yomi to look at him in a daze.

"Nigga don't eva touch me again worda ma motha I'a kill you"

Kay pulls his gun out of his waistband clutching it tightly in his hands.

With wide eyes Yomi looks at Kay then at his gun then back at him scared of the way he's acting right now.

"K-kay what a-are you doing with that"

Yomi's voice was shaky as she points her shaking finger at his gun.

Kay looks at Yomi before realizing the promise that he made to her about not having his gun out around her anymore but at that moment Kay was acting off of emotion instead of thinking rationality.

"Chill mamas you kno that I would neva do nun ta hurtchu"

Kay softly says to her before licking over his lips looking her up and down.

"Kay you say that every time but yet whenever someone makes you upset, you are quick to pull that thing out"

Yomi says with a frown making Kay roll his eyes.

"Kay maybe y-you should leave"

Yomi speaks again with a sigh feeling stressed over the situation between her and Kay.

"C'mon Yomi let go sit down"

Michael says gently taking Yomi's hand attempting to lead her away from Kay.

"Yomi stop fuckin playin wit me worda na motha you got me fucked up"

Kay pulls Yomi back with one arm around her waist pulling her into him causing Yomi to stumble back onto his semi harden dick.

Gasping silently Yomi turns to Kay with wide eyes seeing he had a very small almost going unnoticed smirk across his face as Yomi tries to push him away.

"Nigga fuck is you doin?"

Michael scrunches his face up trying to get Yomi back but then Kay raises his gun at Michael's head with a daring smirk on his face.

"Oh my gosh Kay stop it! Put that gun down"

Yomi whisper yells to him trying to pushing his hand down away from Michael.

"Yomi let's go fa I kill dis lil nigga"

Kay glances at her with a serious look causing Yomi to smack her teeth and roll her eyes discreetly.

Yomi didn't want to test Kay by not listening to him so with apologetic eyes Yomi turns back towards Michael seeing that he was still staring down the barrel of Kay's gun not seeming a bit intimated.

"I-Im sorry Michael b-but I'm going to g-go with him o-okay"

Yomi stutters nervously looking at him with sad eyes causing Michael to sigh then nod in understanding.

"Ight Yomi ima see you s-"

"Nah you ain't seein shit again nigga"

Kay spats before pulling Yomi away from Michael leading her to walk in the front of him while Kay still has his gun aimed at Michael's face with his other hand around Yomi's waist pushing her gently forward so they can walk back to the front of the bleachers together.

"Stay da fuck away from ma girl nigga fa I kill ya lil actin ass next time"

Kay threatens him with an evil glare as Yomi mumbles for him to cut it out and leave Michael alone.

"Oh my goodness Kay let's just go. You're being very immature right now"

Yomi whispers in her usual soft low tone pulling Kay away by his hand as he finally lowers his gun putting it back into his waistband.

"Ayo c'mere Alani"

Kay pulls Yomi back by her neck spinning her around to face him now as Kay pushes them into the hallway.

Squeezing her neck a bit tightly Yomi flickers her eyes to glance up at Kay as he licks over his lips lightly biting down on his bottom one as he looks down at her with lustful eyes.

"Why you keep fuckin wit me Alani like I won't fuck yo ass up"

Kay mumbles against her skin as he places very light but subtle kisses on the side of her neck.

Shuddering under his touch Yomi tries her hardest to surpess her moans as her lower lady parts thrub causing Yomi to clench her legs together as Kay takes control over her body once again.

Feeling her insides begin to stir from how Kay would squeeze her throat to how his cool breath blew against her skin to how his right hand grips around her waist before it slides down to cuff her ass.

"Mmmm K-Kay s-stop"

Yomi lets out that same very moan she was trying to control slip out as she lightly pushes Kay away from her gaining some kind of control over herself this time.

"Let's go you comin home wit me tanight"

Kay places a soft kiss on top of Yomi's lips before walking away back into the gym leaving her standing there in shock.

Taking a glance to the left of her Yomi sees Michael looking back at her with a confused look on his face as he just watched the interaction between her and Kay.

"Mmtch oh great"

Yomi smacks her lips looking away from Michael quickly before turning her focus back onto Kay as she sees him sitting on the bleachers with the same little girl that he came in with as she was talking into the microphone.

You assumed that had to be his sister or something because the women that Kay also brung with him looked like both of them as well.

Yomi looks to the side of Kay seeing Nas who was in fact looking right at her with a sick smirk plastered on his face causing Yomi's eyes to widen before she starts to tremble with fear causing her to then turn on her heels rushing out of the school doors towards her driver who was still waiting for her like he said he would.

Seeing Nas after all this time has passed Yomi was praying to herself that he wouldn't start to bother her again.

With her keeping quite still about the assault he's done to her Yomi wasn't sure how much more she was going to be able to take nor how far that he'll actually go.

Soon Yomi knew that she was going to have to make a decision to either fight or die but would she really allow Nas to bring her to the point of her death?

『|』『|』『|』『|』『|』『|』

well thought, comments anything? hopefully the book not boring you guys yet but just know I have so much wild things in store 🫠.

『|』『|』『|』『|』『|』『|』

vote & comment!! even share something

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

523K 21.5K 43
"๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž, ๐ˆ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ." - ๐’๐„๐๐“๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
27.1K 897 15
แด„แดแดแด‡ แด„สŸแดsแด‡ส€, แด€สŸสŸ ษช ส€แด‡แด€สŸสŸส ษดแด‡แด‡แด…แด‡แด… แดกแด€s sแดแดแด‡ แด„สŸแดsแดœส€แด‡..
78.6K 1.6K 23
๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
126K 3.7K 24
๐™ด๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š•๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š˜๐š•๐š ๐š’'๐š– ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐šœ๐š˜๐š•๐š’๐š โค๏ธ. -๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐š ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ๐š / ๐š๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š•๐šŠ๐š’๐š–๐šœ...