Fate/Grand Order : Order of T...

Danialhardy tarafından

I don't know why I'm writing this story so yeah. Inspired by Fate DXD though it's more like that fanfiction s... Daha Fazla

Prologue (Edited)
Chapter 1 (Edited)
Chaldea Database
Chapter 2 (Edited)
Chapter 3 (Edited)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 (Edited At The End)
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (Edited)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Interlude 1

Chapter 4

652 15 7
Danialhardy tarafından

All Characters Belong To Their Respective Maker. I Do Not Own Any Of These Characters.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The story continued with Kiana is being held by a white-haired girl with same feature like her and has a light grey haired girl who is wearing a nun outfit with chains on their wrist and legs.

She then put Kiana down in order to let her stand up before asking her if she is alright.

"Are you alright?" The white-haired woman asked Kiana who thanked her savior. 

"It's all right. When I suddenly saw you falling out of the sky from afar, it gave me quite a scare too." She said seeing Kiana suddenly appeared out of the sky.

While talking, the grey-haired girl suddenly held her hand outward towards Kiana who was confused by her action. "The price for saving you is 50 gold. Please pay right away." She said wanting Kiana to pay for saving her.

"What!?" She yelled in shocked by the girl who demanded Kiana to pay her. "Wait! Why would I need to pay you!? You didn't even do anything!"

"As a Servant for the woman beside me, her actions are the same as me doing it." She simply said when three figures appeared behind them wearing a black cloak and has a mask covering their face.

"Kallen-san and Ruler, why did you want to escape?" The masked person asked. "Grandfather Arthur, we never had any intentions to escape. I just saw this little girl falling out of the sky, and ran over here to save her. Nothing more." The woman named Kallen said with pure honesty.

"Nonsense!" The other masked person said. "Nothing that you, a traitor to the organisation, could say is credible!" "Don't forget! It was you two who stole the organisation crystal half a year ago!" The one beside them said agreeing with the former.

Both of them silenced themselves when the first figure raised their hand. "Kallen-san, Ruler. If you willing to repent. I could still plead to the Grandmaster on your behalf." They proposed to Kallen and the girl named Ruler.

"It's useless. Father have already made his choice." She solemnly said. "And... the current me has already lost the reason to live quite a while ago. " she said reminiscent about something.

One of the cloak figure then become mad at her and then pulled both Kallen and Ruler chains. "What the hell are you babbling about!? Come with me! We still need you to surrender your status as Ruler Master first!" He angrily said before get kicked by Kiana causing them to be blown away.

"What do you think you are doing to my saviour (who also a pretty lady)!?" She said referring to Kallen. "I might look cute. But when it come to fighting, I am the strongest!" She proudly proclaimed to them.

After proclaiming that, one of the cloak figure suddenly disappeared making Kallen warned Kiana that they are behind her but it was too late as the figure managed to knock Kiana out.

Later that day, Kiana then wakes up only to see her hands being tied up and in some kind of jail.

"You really are impulsive." She then moved her head to see Kallen along with Ruler beside her with their hand being chained onto the jail wall. "Grandfather Arthur is my martial arts teacher; only Servant could defeat him in battle." She said telling Kiana that the person who knocked her up was her teacher.

"But don't worry, I have already explained to him that you and I have only just met today. You could leave this place tomorrow morning." Kallen said saying that Kiana could leave the prison tomorrow.

"I got careless, that all!" She immediately said before asking her. "Wait, what about you two then?"

"We would have to stay in here for some time. After all, we were heading to this place anyway." Ruler said. "But thanks to you, it wasn't too boring."

"Oh right. I still haven't gotten your name. My name is Kiana." She said introducing herself.

"I'm Kallen and the next to me is Caren Hortensia." She said making Kiana to realise something. "Wait. Why did they called you Ruler then?" She asked her.

"Ruler is just my title. And for that information, you need to pay for it." Caren said making Kiana to be mad at her. "Hey! I just asking you so why do I have to pay for it!?" She furiously said to Caren.

"Don't worry about it. Caren is joking about it." Kallen said before looking away. "...Most of the time."

Moving on the conversation, Kiana then asked something else. "Kallen-san, why would the two of you be locked up in here?" She asked her wanting to know the reason.

"That because I've stolen other people property. Caren is with me because she also helped me doing it." She confessed the reason for them to be in jail.

"Stealing?" Kiana repeated the word. "A kind person such as yourself would never do that! Caren must've force you to do such thing."

"No, she's right. She actually done that." Caren interjected. "You know Robin Hood? She's like that except the thing she stolen could caused huge catastrophe in the wrong hand." Caren explained what the thing she stole. "And she isn't moody."

This makes Kiana to be silenced by the revelation before asking something. "Kallen-san, what did one of the cloak figure meant by 'surrendering you status as Ruler Master'?" She asked remembering about the confrontation earlier.

The question makes Kallen to think about what to say before ultimately decided to raise her right hand to show her a red mark.

(Just search for Kaslana family crest but with color red)

"This red mark on my hand is called Command Seal. It's what allows a person to summon a being called Servant. The Command Seals is a prove that you have the right to become a Master of said Servant." She explained what a Command Seals is to Kiana who was carefully listening.

"Wait. So then, why you need to surrender your right to become a Master?" Kiana asked. "To answer that question, you need to know what the use of a Command Seals." Saying that the only way to answer Kiana question, Kallen need to tell her about the Command Seals first.

She said that Command Seals is not only a prove that you are a Master but also that the seals has the ability to control and empower them as the spell has complete obedience over a Servant. For example, by utilizing a Command Seal, a Servant can move instantaneously as the energy their Master gave is enough for them to do so. But the more broad the command is, the weaker the effect it has on the Servant.

"Servant could normally break a normal chain but because of that, the chain on Caren is made with a mix of Honkai energy and mana unless I order her to break her chain." Kallen added while looking at Caren who was trying to break the chain on her.

"Umm, what's mana?" Kiana asked not knowing what mana is. "Hehehe, it makes sense for you not knowing it. It is not a common knowledge after all." She said already knowing that Kiana doesn't know what it is. "But for that information, you need someone else to explain it. It's hard to remember all of the details." Kallen said as she don't know how to explain it.

"But... I can giv-" "I'll not pay you!" Kiana immediately said already know what Caren demands.

"Hmph, suit yourself. But you'll having a hard time to find a person to explain it. Magus tended to be secrecy about the subject. Kallen is the exception of it because of her nature." Caren said no longer giving any offer to Kiana.

"Anyway, you should sleep. It's getting late and you get out of jail tomorrow." Kallen said before the scene changes into daytime with a guard shouting.

"Kiana! Your parents are here to bail you out!" The guard shouted making Kiana to wake up and questioning who is bailing her out.

Kiana then walks towards the door before turning towards Kallen and Caren who is somehow still sleeping even with the shouting.

"Kallen-san, will you be-" Before Kiana finished talking, Kallen has already replied. "Don't worry, Caren and I will be fine. Now, don't keep your loved one waiting."

After saying that, the guard then got impatient and immediately pushes Kiana back to make her move which she does but mad at him.

"Sorry for giving you such trouble because of my daughter." Kiana then turns her head and saw Bronya who was wearing a dress with Ritsuka behind her wearing an aristocratic outfit (which Bronya forced him into wearing).

Kiana then asked Ritsuka and Bronya where were they and said that the program is more dangerous than Bronya said it would and also that she could touch anything here even though it in virtual world.

"This is a hidden file that only accessible to the Kaslana family member." Bronya explained while Kiana taking an apple from a stand. "It took a lot of effort from Bronya and Subject Ritsuka to even get in here."

"So this place is my family hidden record, huh? No wonder I got sent here." Kiana said taking a bite from the apple which Ritsuka asked does the apple taste anything which she nodded her head in confirmation.

"Kallen-san... I want to know her more." She said making Bronya to turn her head and asked if the person Kiana talking about is Kallen Kaslana which she become surprise by Kallen last name.

Bronya proceeded to create a panel which shows Kallen information.

Name : Kallen Kaslana

Date of Birth : 1453Information : The eldest daughter of Francis Kaslana, the 29th patriarch of the Kaslana family. As the most exceptional warrior of the Kaslana, she had already passes tests to become the Captain of Schicksal's Anti-Honkai Squad, The Valkyrie, by the age of 16. She had fighting in the frontlines for 8 years and have sealed over thousand Honkai beasts alone.

A weapon called 'Oath of Judas' had been created for her to commend her achievement. That is until she stole a Honkai crystal that Schicksal have been researched on before escaping into the Far East where she fell in love with a woman named 'Yae Sakura' who was an imitation Herrscher after she been exposed by the crystal.

On the same year, the imitation Herrscher and the crystal had disappeared with unknown reason causing a major hurdle on Schicksal research. The intelligent squad brought back Kallen, who was seriously injured at that time. In front of the council...

""That girl who became a Herrscher was innocent, and I have fallen in love with her." that Kallen proclaimed which makes the council think that she has gone mad." Bronya said reading on the info about Kallen.

"Wait." Kiana said after hearing it. "Did it say anything about a girl named Caren Hortensia?" Kiana asked Bronya which Ritsuka immediately look towards Kiana surprised that she somehow knows that name.

'Huh, it must be Caren ancestor. Well, if she exists in this world.' Ritsuka thought thinking that it was a coincidence for someone to have a similar name.

"There isn't any information regarding on the person called 'Caren Hortensia' in the database. But if this person had any connection with Kallen Kaslana, it doesn't make any sense for her to not in the archives." Bronya said before asking more information on the girl.

"Well... She has a grey hair with yellow eyes, she demands me to pay her for anything and her title is called 'Ruler'. Oh and Kallen said that she is something called a Servant." Kiana then proceeded to list everything she knows about Kallen causing Ritsuka to be strike by lightning.

'HEY! IT IS CAREN!! HOW IS THAT SADISTIC AND MASOCHISTIC NUN IS HERE?! NO WAIT, HOW DID SHE GOT SUMMONED IN THE FIRST PLACE?!' Ritsuka internally screamed upon hearing the accurate description of Caren.

"Servant? The archive don't have any information regarding on the subject. Continuing on, the council decided that she was to be hung. Kallen was executed soon after but if the girl named Caren does have any ties with her, then she too was executed." Reading the last entry, Bronya then said that Kallen and possibly Caren were hung by the Schicksal council.

This revelation makes Kiana to tighten her hand in anger as she find out. "They executed them just because she fell in love with a Herrscher and helped? Just because they are Herrscher, doesn't mean they are a monster. Is it wrong to love a Herrscher?" Kiana said disagree with the Schicksal decision to kill Kallen for fall in love with a Herrscher.

"Bronya, tell me when is the execution and the place. I want to save her." She asked the girl which she proceed to tell her that the real Kallen had already died in the real world and the Kallen she met is made from the data construct.

"Bronya, it's true that the real Kallen is dead. But we could still save her even if she is just a data." Ritsuka said making them to look at him. "They killed her just because she fell in love with a Herrscher? She just does because she want to do it so what wrong with that?" He said making Bronya to finally gave up and agree to help Kiana who was overjoyed.

The scene then changes into a square where we see Kallen and Caren was climbing on a ladder to where she will be hang with many black cloak figures are there to ensure that the execution is success with the spectators whisper amongst themselves.

"It's impossible that Kallen committed a crime. Ruler I can see, but I can't see how she could do that."
"There must kind of mistake for this. Kallen might be framed for the crime she didn't commit."
"It was Kallen and Ruler who save our village 2 years ago."

"DO NOT QUESTION THE BISHOP JUDGEMENT! IF I HEARD MORE QUESTIONING AGAIN, ALL OF YOU WILL BE CAPTURE FOR THE CRIME OF HERESY!" The man who knocked Kiana shouted making them to be silenced by Arthur threat.

"Arthur, your command." A cloak man said to him making Arthur to groan and order them to prepare the execution.

We see Kiana and Ritsuka who are wearing a cloak to cover themselves from being seen by the Schicksal. Kiana then memorize the plan that Bronya planned that is she will make a distraction while Kiana taking the chances to rescue Kallen with Ritsuka is there on the scene in case something happen.

"The one who planned this execution must have ordered the Valkyrie who still follow Kallen away in order for them to unable to save her." Ritsuka said as he saw there are no Valkyrie near the scene.

"Too bad then, cause they didn't think that we will save her." Kiana said confident that they able to save Kallen.

While Ritsuka looking around the square, he catches Caren looking at their direction and winked at them.

"Eh? Did Caren just winked at us? Does she know that we will save them?" Kiana said shocked as she also managed to catch Caren winked at them.

They then saw a cloak figure putting a noose on Kallen neck preparing for the execution. "What is taking Bronya so long to prepare the bomb? They already prepare to hang her." Kiana said waiting for the signal when suddenly an explosion occurred creating chaos.

"That's the signal. Let's go!" Kiana then jumped to the platform knocking out of the figure with causing the other to try and take out a weapon before being knocked out by Ritsuka.

"It is short, but I can work with it." He said picking up a weapon before cutting the rope on Kallen.

"What took you guys so long? I getting tired from the wait." Caren commented as she faked her tiredness from waiting to be saved. "Aren't you a Servant? I don't think that you need to be saved from anyway. Right, Amour?" He answered which only makes Caren/Amour to raise one of her eyebrow.

"How is it that you know what divinity that mixed with my Spirit Origin?" She said intrigue that Ritsuka knows the divine spirit inside her.

'That's right. She's just made from data that created by the VR.' Ritsuka thought before thinking about something. 'But why does it feels like she just playing with me?'

"All right. All I need is to defeat you and then we can save Kallen and Caren." Kiana readily herself with a weapon that she took from one of the cloak figure. "I won't be careless this time!"

Arthur then slowly raising one of his hand before making a pointing gesture causing Kiana to be confused by his action. "Please take Kallen and Ruler away. There's a boat ready near the port. You can get there by using this alley." He said helping them.

"So you already want to help Kallen to escape. I didn't know that you were a good guy." Kiana said happily that they could save Kallen from being killed.

The latter then worried for the man as his action could lead him being killed by the Schicksal. Arthur then said that he had already accepted his fate as he had prevented Kallen from being killed.

"Go to the Clock Tower. I have already told them to hide you from here." He then tell them where they should be headed in order to avoid being captured by Schicksal. "Kallen can help you where their are. She's been there before."

Kiana then carried Kallen with Ritsuka and Caren followed behind. But before they could go furthur, an explosion suddenly appeared shocking them as Bronya only sets up one bomb.

"Why did an another explosion suddenly appeared?! Didn't Bronya said that she only make one?!" Kiana said confused by the sudden turn of event.

"No, look." Ritsuka pointed his finger towards the cause of the explosion. "The Demonic Beast's the one that caused the mayhem." He said seeing a big monster killing many civilians in its path.

This makes Arthur shocked as the city is still covered in defense. All while this happening, a blonde man wearing a black robe with partially button shirt appeared behind them clapping his hand turning their attention at him.

"Hehehe. Of course the beast appeared. This is all part of my plan after all." He said revealing himself as the perpetrator of the whole incident.

"You are-" Ritsuka recognize the man as Otto Apocalypse, the one who hired him to become a teacher.

"Why are you doing all of this!?" Kallen shouted demanding answer from him. 

He greeted her and mocked the Bishop or his father for thinking that his plan for sending all of Kallen old followers and Valkyries away would make the execution go as planned forgotten that the Demonic Beast, that were captured by Kallen, is still under the cathedral. He revealed that he did all of this in order to escape along with Kallen.

She then became mad at him as he endangered all the innocent lives only for him to be nonchalant about it as he said that their lives are not worth a single strand of Kallen hair.

'Are you serious?' Ritsuka thought looking at Otto blankly. 'This man... is a simp, and the biggest one that is. Even Roman have some restrains over his 'Magi Mari'. How did Avalon got access to the Internet anyway?' Remembering that the internet idol that Roman support is Camelot mischievous court magician.

As Otto continued talking, Kallen walks towards him and slapped him very hard causing him to lose consciousness.

"Stop insulting me, Otto!" Kallen shouted at him(Ritsuka:I don't think he's insulting you.). "My family is the guardians of people! I will not ignore the safely of the people just to escape!" She then calmed herself down before continue talking. "Sorry, Otto. But I cannot accept your kindness."

"Kallen-san! You're body is still weak from the wound you received! You will die with you went against the beast!" Arthur said wooried about her as her body is still not fully recovered.

"Don't worry. I'll attract them away from the citizen so please protect them." She said before raising her right hand which the Command Seal on her shine brightly. "Free yourself from your chain, Amour!" She said making one stroke of the Command Seal to disappear before continuing to order Caren. "By my second command, save them from the attack!" She ordered making another stroke to disappear.

With the Command Seal had been used, Caren then managed to break the chains off on her before wearing a red clothes and skirt with red hat on her head. She also has a red shroud around her that seems to be move on its own.

"If it was a normal master who used their command seal for other purposes, I would just ignore it. But since your order is to save the people, in the name of the God, I'll follow through your command." She said before jumping down the platform and used her shroud to move the people away from the attack.

"While Amour busy with the people, we need to lure the monster away in order to have her Noble Phantasm to be used without any casualty." Kallen ordered before jumping down the platform.

"Kiana, go with Kallen. I need to help Bronya as she cannot call her machine." Ritsuka said jumping down before Kiana could even said anything.

"Hey, wait! How will you defend yourself with a short sword anyway?!" She shouted not realizing that he could not hear him.

As Ritsuka runs on the town, a beast suddenly appeared above him but completely missed as he dodge it in the last second. "I need to kill some of them first." He said throwing the sword in his hand before exploding it causing the monster to be injured.

"Divine punishment." He snapped his finger making a lightning to appear out of nowhere before instantly killing it.

This action shocked everyone, except Kallen who was distracting the beast, as there aren't any cloud nearby. "That's Mei-senpai ability! How did he do that?!" She said remembering something.

'His moves and his phrase is the same as him.' Caren thought recognizing the technique. 'The question is how.'

"Bronya! Where are you?!" He shouted before saw the girl on a pole. "How did I not see you?" He said picking up the girl before placing her down to the ground.

"Subject Ritsuka, how did you create the lightning from before? That is the Herrscher of Thunder ability." She asked wanting to know how he did that.

"No time. Bronya, did the data about Kallen ended by her hanging?" He asked the girl which she nodded. "Look at the system again. There must be some hidden data that you didn't see. And give Kiana a weapon too."

She then does what he says and discovered a hidden data in there. "A hidden data has discover. It said that..."

We then switched to Kallen who was protecting a little girl by blocking the beast attack with both of her arms...

"During the execution, hordes of Honkai beast had appeared in the plaza. Kallen Kaslana, who was helping the civilians, died by one of the beast." ...Before being stabbed with a stinger of the beast.

All right, I think this chapter could used some improvement. Comment down below for better writing story.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

233K 6.6K 29
Hello! I m writing another GAMER fic. What is wrong with me? NOTHING!!!! I love writing these fics and I hope you enjoy this one! Here's the descrip...
150K 6.3K 45
Dazai x Isekaid OC "For Dazai-san, I can light the world up in flames, and you think I can't kill myself a second time?" Synopsis: Waking up in the w...
87 0 29
Continuation of the Citizens Saga. Different people, different circumstances but with the same purpose. The story began with Adia and her misadventur...
46.9K 1.5K 24
In a universe so vast and infinite, there's bound to be some anomalies out there somewhere. And you happen to have a lot of them. After all, they wer...