The Golden Oni (Ninjago Fanfi...

By LloydGarmadon147

Don't ask wtf happened to chapter one... Also warning, some sensitivity content like panic attacks, eating di... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 11
NOT A PART!
Hmm.

Part 10

211 2 2
By LloydGarmadon147

-Garmadaddy's POV-

I was pacing in Lloyds room, I don't know why, his snake was back in the tank and Spirit was asleep on Lloyds bed, I sighed, walking into his bathroom.
I just wanted to do something while he was gone, looking around his room had become the best choice.
I had a look around and noticed something, there were bloodstains around his sink... Everything else was clean.
And this blood... It wasn't his blood, his blood was more of a purple colour than red, an oni thing.
The blood was dried but not that old... A few days ago, probably two or three... The night before we left on that trip.
Lloyd mentioned something about waking up with blood on his hands and mouth.
Maybe I was to late... Maybe his oni was more powerful than we thought.
I pushed those thoughts away and sat on his bed, stroking Spirit's fur.

"Brother?" I looked up to see Wu standing at the door, a tired expression.

"Hello Wu..."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah... I guess. I just feel like this is my fault." I looked away, not meeting his eyes.

"Garmadon. You wouldn't have known he would have gone searching for the whispers like you said. Nobody could have stopped it if we knew. It's not your fault." He had a kind smile as he sat down next to me.

"I know but... I was there. I could have at least tried. I was stupid."

"Garmadon. I know your the more violent one of the two of us but keep talking like that and I will stab you." That caught me off guard, I laughed and we started arguing, sharing stories of the past as we looked like real brothers again, reckless an young.
After a while it became late and nobody was any closer to finding Lloyd.

"You should sleep. It's late." I nodded and agreed with Wu, I was exhausted.

"Yeah, you have to sleep to. No tea at 3am for you." I smiled as we started walking to our rooms.

"Never. I thought you knew me better than that brother." He smiled and stood at his door. "Just... Try to sleep. I know it will be hard but we I'll find him."

I nodded and just closed the door behind me, laying down on my bed as Wu's door closed aswell, for everyone.
It was a night with little sleep and nightmare's.

-Lloyds POV-
(time skip 3 days later since I can't be bothered.)

It had been only three days but it felt like years, every day one of these vials would go into my blood, the changes were becoming quite obvious, I was atleast a foot taller and my skin colour was slowly fading to gold, my horns, ears, tail, fangs, paws and wings were all bigger and my younger was more forked, like a snakes but the size of a cats, my eyes were purely like a dragons and I was highly hostile, attacking everyone that came into my cell, I was barely eating and had grown thinner than the day I was taken.
The food was barely edible anyways, rotting animals and scraps of meat were all they eat, there was no water at all so I was dehydrated.
I couldn't think straight as I was now just walking in circles, chains rattling as I moved, slowly going insane, I turned to the door as it opened, snarling as the omega and several Oni scientists came in.

"Oh cub... You looked so much better! You will soon be a true oni, that venom in the vils only have to go off two or three more times..." The omega grinned as the scientists started trying to grab me, trying to chain me and take me to the experimental room.
I snarled, fighting back as the omega watches with disappointment.
"Do I have to do everything myself?!" He yelled as he grabbed my neck, pinning me against the wall so the oni could get the chains on me.
I tried to fight back but I was to weak, I hadn't slept the whole time I was here so I doubt I'd stay sane for a few more days.

I was taken to a room that the oni called the 'experimental room'.
The chains were hooked into certain spots on the walls so I couldn't even move, they hooked me up to sever machines, some to make sure I stay alive and some to inject me with weird liquids and mess with my oni side, used to make me one of them.

"Sir. Are you sure we should use all the machines at once? It could kill him..." I looked up to see the omega and a scientist arguing.

"Yes I'm sure. He won't die. If he does all of you will. If we use all the machines at once we could break him faster. That means this city will be ours sooner." The omega watched as the last of the machines were hooked up to me and they started to get ready.

"But sir-"

"Silence! I know what's best for him and you will do as I say or I will feed you to him! Do you understand?!"
He had the scientists, holding him by his neck.

"Yes sir!"

"Good..." He put the scientist down as he turned to everyone else who was doing their work.

"Start it up." All the oni obeyed him, starting up all the machines and the moment it was all ready and stable he walked over to a control panel, he pulled a large lever and I waited for it to happen.

Slowly, the band around my neck turned on, every vial of the great devourers venom went into my blood and my heart rate sped up, I started to breathe heavily as another machine, started sending strange energies into me, I started to shriek in agony as it felt like my bones and organs were breaking apart, moving and rebuilding themselves.
I scream and pull on the chains, howling in pain as I tried to fight against it, my blood started boiling as I screamed bloody murder, snarling and thrashing my wings, lashing my tail as I started to transform more, my oni traits growing larger, my skin turning more gold and my shirt ripping as my wings grew larger, I had shorts on and they stayed how they were, eventually around my neck was more like a mane than anything and I was atleast thirteen feet tall, my face was more like a lions, an Oni's about and large fangs going outside of my mouth.

The machines started to fail and short circuit, shutting the whole building down, sucking all the power from the areanas I grew to powerful, I managed to break the chains and fell to the ground, tears rolling down my face as I was barely breathing, panting like an animal, I tried to stand but fell back onto all fours, I couldn't help it, I looked up at the omega.
He stood over me, his expression a mix of shock, fear, pride and joy.
He grinned and turned to the scientists.

"Get him back to his cell! This is perfect..."

He walked out the room, leaving the scientists to chain and capture me which was a challenge.
I leaped at one scientist, pinning him to the ground and slashing at his chest with my claws, making a deep bloody slash into his chest, ripping his heart and lungs as he died almost instantly.

I turned to the rest and tried to fight, Damien was there and managed to get the chains around me, pinning me against the ground and laughing as the scientists dragged me back to my cell.

"I knew you had power but damn. That was something else." He grinned and I snarled, walking away as I was thrown into my cell, the door locked behind me before I could even stand.
I growled low in my throat, lying down on the ground, the exhaustion caught up on me, the room was pitch black and silent.
I had broken the cameras and lights the da I got here so there was no hope for light as I started to fall asleep, my eyes half open as I slept, completely silent and emotionless.

-Kai's POV-

I woke up exhausted to the sound of Nya's voice over the speakers, I had a bad nightmare of us never finding Lloyd, him only coming back to kill us all as a monster...

"We might have something! Everyone in the control room!"
I jumped up immediately, barely having ime to change into my Gi as I ran into the control room where Nya and Pixal stood near the screen, a huge map and weird symbols I didn't understand.

Everyone else started to arrive, all tired and on edge as we all looked at the screen, Nya started to talk in a hopeful voice as Pixal smiled.

"We just had a huge power outage in the south side of the city, as we all know Misako said whatever lab Lloyd is in is associated in the south. If she is telling the truth then this could be it, something took all the power from the area, something managed to break through whatever camouflage technology they were using and show up on our map. This building here is supposed to be for the mayor, working on curing cancer but Pixal and I went researching."

Pixal zoomed in on the building and showed the entire layout, every room, entrance and hallway was labelled with extreme detail.

"This place was shut down last year and bought within the last few months, the reason it was bought and what they are doing now is unknown but we may or may not have hacked into their system.
Their doing experiments on oni and people, we believe they're the cause of those mutant oni like creatures spotted. If this is true Lloyd could already be one of them."

Everyone was to shocked to speak, I just looked at the map with hope, I started looking through it all, searching through the rooms and  purposes, experiment numbers and who goes in what cell.

"Any idea what cell is Lloyds? If he's there?" I turned to Nya with hope and worry, she nodded but looked more nervous.

"We do but all the cameras are dead... Destroyed by something. Most likely Lloyd." She pointed to a room that was heavily guarded, high security and far from all the other cells.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!"

Everyone smiled, going to get properly geared up, I looked at the screen one last time before going to get ready. I had a bad feeling but we were going to save Lloyd, we would get him back no matter what.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel like I'm putting to much into one chapter and rushing this. I really don't know anymore.

UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 14.4K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
159K 4.7K 49
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
354K 20.9K 76
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.2M 51.3K 97
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC