Aura Guardian: Attack on Titan

By Saptaswapal

Ash Ketchum, Aura Guardian and the Selfless Chosen One sacrifices his life for Pokemon World. Arceus seeing... More

Information
Prologue
Ash's Powers & Harem
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Story Suggestions
Chapter 8
Some more Information about the Story
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 4

614 16 8
By Saptaswapal

There was silence in the area as everyone in the crowd looked at Ash in shock.

"Wow!" The young girl Louise looked at the boy with stars in her eyes.

"Who is the Hell is he?!" Jan muttered as he and his Squad landed near the crowd, who were still looking at Ash with awe.

The man in the suit recovered first, his business brain going on how to use this strange boy and his powers.

"Hey you" The man shouted, causing Ash to turn "I don't know what you did just there, but do you mind helping me get this Wagon inside the gates. I am already on a tight schedule".

Ash raised an eyebrow at the man. With his aura he can easily tell that the man is trying to appear confident but inside he was afraid.

"I am sorry sir" Ash drawled sarcasm dripping from every word "But I cannot help you until you let this people pass". The crowd looked at Ash in surprise that he was helping them out.

The man's eye bulged in anger. Obviously he was someone who always gets his way and wasn't used to being denied by anyone.

"You little...." The man growled in anger. Dimo Reeves isn't someone who liked to be denied. He turned to Jan and his squad, shouting "You" He shouted "You look like someone important. What's your Rank?"

"Officer Jan Scniver of 96th Garrison Company. I am in charge of Rearguard and the evacuation here" Jan said, both his voice and posture stiff.

"I want you to order this men to help me push this Wagon" Dimo shouted.

"I am sorry sir, but I can't do that" Jan denied politely "The lives of the men are much more important than some supplies"

"Some supplies!!" Dimo shrieked like a kitten "This Wagon is more costly than the bloody Salary of all the Soldiers in the Garrison put together!!"

"Would you stop screaming!!" Ash snapped "And the Officer is right. This is just a stupid wagon".

"You..you dare. I could have you behind bars for this. Do you know who I am?" The man seethed "I am Dimo Reeves, the leading manufacturer of all the Weapons and ammunition that these useless Soldiers use in their fights against the Titans!!"

"Oh fuck!' Jan thought with dread. Dimo Reeves is a very important figure and had many friends in high places, even in the King's Council.

While the three Soldiers looked nervous, Ash just shrugged "I would like to see you try" He said casually walking towards the wagon "Besides what is so important there in this Wagon anyway? Let me have a look"

Dimo's eyes widened "Get away from there!!" His tone was tinged with fear making Ash frown. He ignored the man and began prying the white cloth covering the Wagon.

"You are crossing your limits!!" Dimo shouted causing Ash to shrugg.

"Yes I am. I do that since childhood" Ash sassed shrugging his shoulders "Mother always said the same" Many in the crowd sniggered at the sass. Even Jan and his squad coughed lightly to cover their chuckles

Dimo turned red with rage at the embarrassment. He turned towards the Soldiers shouting "Officer arrest this man. He is touching private property" But Jan didn't do anything. He doesn't want to fight someone who can take a Titan down without an ODM gear.

Besides this businessman needs some lessons in humility.

"Fine" Dimo growled lightly turning to his men "Stop this little shit!!".

The paid thughs hesitated a bit but knowing their Payment depends on it, charged at Ash, with one throwing a punch at the Trainer's face.

If Ash was a normal Human the punch would have broken a tooth or two. But Ash is not normal, he was from a World full of creatures, weakest of whom can destroy entire landscapes during their battles. He comes from a World where even a human child can tank an attack that can shatter boulders with nothing but a scratch.

So it was no surprise that when the punch landed on his cheek, Ash felt nothing but a sensation of like a soft feather touching his skin.

But the same cannot be said for the attacker whose nuckle bones shattered upon impact. The man had used his full force in the punch and it felt like he had punched a stone wall. He fell on the ground with a scream of pain clutching his broken wrist.

The crowd were once again shocked at this scene. And seeing this the other attackers stopped their attack while Ash too abandoned his search in the wagon and turned to the businessman.

"If you don't want me meddling in your business then don't meddle with other's" Ash said calmly "Take the Wagon out of the way and let the people pass and I will stop. You can keep your secrets but lets not do that with blood of innocents on your hand"

Dimo gulped. No one knows but the Wagon is carrying secret Prototype Weapons and the New designs of ODM gear, and if the Garrison or God forbid the Scout Regiment finds out, it will be hell for him and his company.

"Boss I think we should reconsider" An employee whispered at his boss's ear "If the Garrison finds out about the weapons our company would be ruined. And that is if we remained alive" Dimo gulped knowing the Military Police would most certainly kill him if this was leaked.

So begrudgingly Dimo nodded to his men "Move the damn wagon." He ordered discontentedly in a bitter tone of voice.

The Crowd and Soldiers looked at Ash in awe. He just solved the problem without raising an hand on his opponent. (Even though one of Dimo's is injured, but the man brought this on himself).

Soon the Wagon was hauled out from the exit, permitting the crowd to flood into Wall Rose's inner wall in an orderly fashion. Many of them thanked the Aura Guardian, which included Louise and her mother, as they walked up to him and showed their gratitude for his assistance. "We are forever grateful to you, young man." The young mother said genuinely, smiling kindheartedly at the Aura Guardian.

"It's no problem" Ash smiled before he felt someone cling onto his waist. He glanced down to see the little girl glancing up with a big smile on her face.

"Thank you so much." Louise said sincerely her eyes were shining.

Ash gulped a lump a he looked at the innocence in her eyes. Smiling he patted her head softly.

"Anytime" he said his smile widening "How about a magic trick? You want to see it?"

The girl's eyes widened, as she nodded happily. Ash raised his arm as an Aura Sphere slowly materialised above his palm, bathing the surroundings in a blue colour.

"Wow!" She whispered in awe.

"You can touch it" Ash said. The Mother looked worried at that.

"Is it safe?" She asked worriedly. The Similar blue energy took down a Titan after all and she doesn't want anything happening to her precious daughter, who was her everything after her husband had perished fighting the Titans as a member of Scout Regiment.

"Perfectly" Ash nodded reassuringly at the worried mother before smiling kindly at the girl "Go on" He urged.

Louise hesitated for only a few seconds before gathering her courage to touch it. Her eyes widened as she felt the warm sphere, which filled her body with a southing feeling.

Suddenly the Sphere exploded in a sparkle of light startling Louise, who yelped and took a step back. The Light from the Aura Sphere faded and in its place was a blue Icicle Shaped Crystal which glowed in a pale blue colour.

"A beautiful gem for a beautiful girl" Ash smiled offering the Crystal to the girl, who took it gingerly afraid that she might break it accidently.

"Thank you" Louise hugged him again. With that the mother daughter duo finally entered the gate and into the inner walls.

Ash sighed before his gaze fell on the businessman once again trying to push his wagon inside the gate now that the people have evacuated. With a sigh he walked up to them.

"Let me" Ash said surprising the men who stepped back a little. He held the Wagon's back and with a shove he effortlessly pushed it through the gate. The Wooden transport groaned at Ash's strength but mercifully it remained intact.

Dimo was surprised at someone who just looked him down is now just helped him. He turned to look at Ash and said "Thank You" The Words came out with a little struggle, as he still comprehended what just happened.

Ash shrugged "You supply the Soldiers with tools they need to fight" He smiled warily "Just be a little considerate to common folk next time, will you?".

Dimo nodded begrudgingly even though he felt a little gratitude for Ash's help. With the final Civilian inside the Wall, the Gates closed isolating Trost District from the rest of Wall Rose.

Ash sighed and turned back to note that the three soldiers from earlier walked up to him.

"That was something" Jan said, his voice still a little wavery from the spectacle before "Why did you help him though?"

"Sometimes you must bend your hand to get the cookie from the jar" Ash shrugged "But when the cookie is taken you must put the jar back. Can't leave him here now, can I? After all he is still a civilian. I just hope he has learned his lesson"

"I hope he has" Jan sighed before looking at him "I have a request"

Ash nodded for him to continue.

"You see we lost contact with the supporting Company from the 104th Cadet Corps. I sent Cadet Ackerman to establish contact but she hadn't returned to report yet." Jan said a little concerned for the Cadets who are fighting their first battle "We need someone to go check on their status. Can you please do that?"

"104th?! That's Mina's Regiment" Ash realised. He nodded "Sure. I was just heading there"

"Good" Jan sighed with relief.

With a final nod, Ash jumped across a building, stratling the Soldiers who looked in wonder as he jumped from building to building racing towards where Mina and her friends went. All without an ODM gear.

"Should we report this to Captain Weilman?" The male Soldier asked hesitantly.

"You want to report to Mr Paranoid that a strange boy just appeared and decimated a Titan with magical blue fire?" The Female Soldier looked incredulous "Knowing our Captain he would try to imprison him or worse fire a Cannonball at him".

"She is right, Matabe" Jan looked at the male "For now we observe. My gut is telling me that he isn't our enemy".

"I hope so" Matabe sighed as they thought about what the future may hold.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While making his way towards Mina's position, Ash sent a telepathic message to Pikachu.

"Pikachu! To my position" He ordered. There was silence for a few seconds before his friend replied.

[Finally] Pikachu groaned [I am getting bored killing this useless fodders. I have already killed like a hundred of them]

"Come quickly" Ash replied cutting the call. Soon a Yellow blur zizagged towards his position, and Pikachu finally arrived. His yellow fur is matted with giant's blood which is rapidly evaporating.

[It's a good thing the Giant's blood evaporate] Pikachu said [Can you imagine trying to scrub all the blood from my shiny fur?]

"Speak for yourself. This is the only set of clothing I have" Ash said grimacing "Arceus didn't exactly send me with a suitcase full of spare clothing when he transported us here"

He then noticed dozens of Soldiers sitting on rooftops, his eyes immediately zeroed on Mina and her friends from before.

"There they are" Ash said releived that they are safe.

[Then what are we waiting for. Let's take them and get the hell out of here] Pikachu said [We have been fighting for a long time. And I need some rest]

While Ash didn't said anything, he agreed with Pikachu. They first fought with Eternatus and his dreadful army for two whole days, then died, then transported to another World right into another fight. Both of them hadn't rested for two days, and apparently Teleportating to another World didn't reguvinate them from their fatigue.

Or maybe Arceus deliberately didn't restore their energy just for his own amusement. Who knows? When it comes to Llama God nothing is certain. After all everything in the Multiverse is nothing more than an elaborate game for him.

He jumped towards them landing with a thud, which startled some of them. While the others barely reacted, their expression forlorn.

A tall muscular girl with short black hair and grey eyes took a step forward, her hand falling on her sword. Her expression guarded as she looked at the new arrivals.

"Who is he?" She thought then her eyes widen when it fell on Pikachu "And what the hell is that thing? Is that a mouse?"

However Mina jumped to her feat shouting "Ash!" Her expression was a mix of happiness and relief. Happiness because her new friend was safe and relieved at the thought that with his arrival they might have a chance of survival.

Many looked startled at Mina's shout as they all turned to look at the newcomer.

"Well" Ash looked around with a smile "Looks like you all are in a desperate need of leadership"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Done!

Hope you liked this chapter.

So Ash meets Louise (instead of Mikasa), puts Dimo in his place. But then like the Hero he is, he helped Dimo to get the Wagon out.

In Canon Dimo did help the Scouts and was killed by the Military Police for it. This is why I love Hajime Isayama, he makes even the smallest of characters with only a few seconds of screentime, relevant in the future plots of the storyline.   

So Ash has finally met the rest of 104th and in the next chapter we will see their reactions. And also the mad dash to the HQ which will be less bloody with Ash and Pikachu with the team.

If you liked the chapter don't forget to leave a comment because remember reviews are food for a writer's soul.   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

undone By โ˜†

Fanfiction

837 46 6
In an attempt to start anew, you move on your own to a new town and start attending Stohess University. Things kick off to a good start when the elit...
383K 7.3K 40
Although its always been Eren and Mikasa , what if Eren's younger twin Emma joined the mix. Threw her beauty and skills she happens to catch the eye...
113K 4.9K 53
โ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฌ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™š๐™จ. ๐™ž ๐™™๐™ž๐™™ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™๐™š๐™ง.โž 2021 | ยฉ สœแด€แดŠษชแดแด‡ ษชsแด€สแด€แดแด€ ยฉ ษชแด€แดส€ษชแด„แด‡แดœ
1.3M 31.4K 50
Dive into a world with your favorite AOT character. STARTED: 05.21.15 ENDED: 12.10.16 DISCLAIMER: I do not own Shingeki No Kyojin or any of the chara...