BTS Requested one-shots

By DarkMist_022

"I would take a bullet for you just to prove my love, only to find out that you are the one holding the gun." More

REQUEST PAGE
Love Story-|JJK|
Lie-|JJK|
Advantage-|KTH|
Hidden-|JJK|
Deal-1~|JJK&KTH|
Deal-(End)~|JJK&KTH|
Toxic Love~|KTH&JJK|
Communal Marriage-1~|OT7
Communal Marriage(End)~|OT7|
Little Wife~|JJK|
Dark Love~|PJM&JJK|
Step-father-1~|KTH&JJK|
Step Father(End)~|KTH&JJK|
Estranged~|JJK&KTH|
Exception~|JJK|
Facade-1~|KTH&JJK|
Facade-(END)~|KTH&JJK|
Maid~|JJK|
Unstable-|JJK&KTH|
Concealed-|JJK|
Forced Wife-2~|JJK|
Forced Wife-3~|JJK|
Forced Wife-4~|JJK|
Forced Wife-(End)~|JJK|
Past Love-1~|KTH&JJK|
Past Love-(End)~|JJK&KTH|
Restablishment-1~|KTH|
Restablishment-(End)~|KTH|
Blind Beauty~|KTH&JJK|
Rivalry~|JJK&KTH|
Rivalry Pt.2~|KTH&PJM|
Rivalry Pt.3~|KTH&PJM|
Help?-1~|JJK&MYG|
Help?~(End)|JJK&MYG|

Forced Wife-1~|JJK|

3.4K 147 25
By DarkMist_022

Y/n was watching TV when her dad came inside the house,  all happy.

"Y/n!" he cheered and Y/n turned off the tv.

"What happened Dad?" she asked amazed.

"I have got a job at a high package in a really good company in Busan!" he cheered and y/n's lips parted in horror.

She had been living here in Seoul since her childhood and had gotten emotionally connected to the surroundings, she didn't want to go anywhere now.

Her dad was an accountant and was working in a company that paid him low, because of the high supply of people with same skills. Unemployment was all over the nation and hence the family was grateful that they were able to survive well in such conditions.

"Oh my god! That's amazing! Now I won't have to cut down on our expenses anymore!" her mom said and y/n fixed her posture, thinking the obvious that they would have to leave this place.

She had made so many friends and all her dear cousins lived nearby too, she didn't want to go to Busan, feeling lonely there.

She was a single child and hence her parents fulfilled all whatever she desired, cutting down on their own expenses.

"Dad, would I have to go there too?" she asked the obvious.

"Of course but don't worry, Jeons have a secluded place for their workers, you will really like that area, it has all the amenities moreover they have monthly parties too! I will get you enrolled in a really famous and nice school there!" he smiled and y/n leaned back, sighing.

She had always seen her parents, sacrificing for her, she didn't want her dad to leave this job unheartfully for her sake.

"I will start packing from now then! Y/n, don't you want to meet your friends before you go? You know what, we should organize a goodbye party for our friends and relatives!" her mom suggested and her dad agreed.

"Did it have to happen when I was going to turn 18? Couldn't you wait for a little? I wanted to celebrate my 18th birthday here with my friends! You hate me don't you?" she murmured complaining to god.

——————

Y/n groaned dragging her suitcase since her parents were busy admiring the place.

"Where should I take this? And mom take care of your belongings, don't get lost in this place's charm!" y/n pointed out when her mom left her bag and went inside the park that was right after the big door of the Jeon's area." As much as I hate to admit, this place really looks nicer than Seoul!" y/n looked around.

"Excuse me Ms?" y/n turned around when someone said that. He was the caretaker of the place.

"Excused!" she replied.

"What are you wearing?" he asked and y/n frowned. She was wearing a long white loose shirt with shorts underneath.

"Can't you see? And what type of question is this?" she was offended.

"You are not allowed to wear such clothes here in this area! Jeons don't like women or girls in scantly clad clothes!" he said, she read his batch, and his name was Taehyung.

"Taehyung, I am a girl from the 21st century, I don't believe in such nonsense! No one can tell me what to wear and what not, am I clear?" she said glaring at him and he chuckled.

"Yes, unless you want your dad to lose his job and your family thrown out of this place, with you paying for your disobedience to the family!" he smiled spitefully. She gasped.

"Are these people sick? They will punish a girl just because she is wearing what she wants? It's my life!" she said.

"Ma-"

Taehyung was about to say something when he stopped and quickly removed his coat and draped it around her waist.

"What are you doing? You are sick!" she said and tried to remove his coat but he stopped her, glaring at her soul.

"Stay quiet and still! Jeons are coming here!" he said and she looked ahead.

2 people, surrounded by bodyguards were walking, scrutinizing the place.

"Taehyung!" Mr. Jeon called out and he shortly smiled before bowing to him, and walking close to him. Y/n cautiously looked at them as her parents stood close to her.

There she noticed Jungkook, who was staring at her, amazed by her beauty.

"Is this the new family?" he asked Taehyung and he nodded.

"Yes, sir!" he replied and
Mr. Jeon looked at y/n's clothes.

"Haven't you explained to them the rules of this campus yet?" he asked.

"I was, sir! Don't worry they will learn it soon!" he smiled.

"They better do!"

"We will sir! Sorry for displeasing you!" Y/n's dad bowed and Y/n clenched her fists.

'What do they think of themselves? Are they god!'
y/n thought and scoffed.

Jeons lived in a vase land, where their workers and family lived. They were a cult, outdated people with conservative minds.

In their area, girls were married soon after turning 18 and were supposed to take care of their kids and in-laws while husbands worked outside.

They were very violent and killed those who raised their voice against this system. They were very powerful.

——————

"These Jeons, I swear to god, if murders weren't a sin, I would have shot them dead the moment they pointed out my clothes!" y/n groaned angrily as she walked on the grass.

Her parents had forced her to wear full clothes, even in this hot she was wearing a full sleeve shirt and pants.

She was so mad that she came out of the assigned house and was walking in the park nearby.

"Didn't know you had a gun! It's not allowed in our place!" she stopped when she heard someone.

She turned around and stumbled, Jungkook was standing there, staring at her emotionlessly. Hands inside the pocket, head tilted a little.

"I-I don't have a gun! I am not a criminal!" She acted blunt though she knew she might get herself in trouble.

"Do you know what we do to people who speak ill about us?" he walked close to her, tucking her hair strands behind her ear, scaring her.

"What?" she weakly asked.

"We behead them!" he casually replied grabbing her shoulder. She took a deep breath.

"Don't you get caught by law? Is it that easy for you all to just take someone's life or make them live according to you?" she asked gently pushing his hand as it scared her.

"We own this place! Everything is under our control! Nobody can raise their voice against us!" he replied and walked closer to her and she walked back. "Why are you here this late?" he asked.

"Because it's my life and I can do the hell I want with it!" she replied and he chuckled.

"The moment you step here, it's either your head or our rules!" he explained.

"This is wrong! You are all not even letting me wear those clothes that I bought! They were so expensive even after the discount, all will go to waste now!" she whined and he slightly smiled looking at her.

She was the first girl who was complaining or whining in front of him, others were too scared to even look into his eyes, let alone saying anything to him.

That made him amazed by her, she was herself unlike the other dead living women here.

"You want to wear them?" he asked and she stopped complaining and smiled before nodding. "You can wear them!" he said standing close to her and her smile widened.

"Really? But Taehyung sai-"

"In front of me! Just me!" he completed himself cutting
y/n off. He didn't like her calling any other man's name.

"Excuse me? I don't style for guys, I do it for myself!" she crossed her arms looking away.

"Then change that! It was what you did previously, now style for me!" he said and she gulped when he pulled her closer by her wrist."Wear it in front of me or in front of no one, your body isn't to show to men around the world! Am I clear?" he asked dangerously.

"You are a man too! I shouldn't style for you too then!" she whispered scared and Jungkook was about to say something when someone stopped him.

"Sir!" Taehyung called out and y/n moved away.
"Mr. Jeon is looking for you in the bar!" he bowed.

"Keep my words in your mind, love! I will see you around!" he said and went away.

"Are you an idiot? What am I even asking, you surely are, a certified one!" Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Yah! What is your problem? Why do you keep bothering me every time!" y/n complained.

"I saved you from him twice and yet you have the guts to say that about me?" he asked glaring at her.

"You didn't have to! I can protect myself!" she huffed. He looked down.

"Y/n, it's not as easy as it looks! I would suggest you the more you stay away from them, the better it is!" he said in a serious tone.

"Yeah, you are right! They are all crackheads! They will turn me insane too!" she said and Taehyung's eyes widened before he looked around and hit her shoulder.

"Idiot lower your voice! They have their dogs spread around everywhere, who inform them about everything you or anybody says!" he said and she hit him back.

"I am not scared of them!" she said and Taehyung sighed before sitting on a bench and beckoning her to sit beside him. She sat beside him, confused.

"Last year, they killed my younger sister!" he looked down fiddling his fingers and y/n gasped in shock. She held his hand.

"How are you quiet? And still working for them? They are so cruel!" she teared up for his sister.

"You know the reason why?" he asked crying.

"What did she do?" she asked painfully.

"She was in a relationship with a guy here, I was aware of that and told her to stop that since Jeons don't like affairs and dating but she didn't listen to me!" he stopped and took a deep breath. "She slept with him out of wedlock and got caught by their men, both of them were beheaded in front of me and all the people here! Nobody raised a voice! I begged them to let her go and that I would take her away and we will never return back, but they didn't forgive her! They said that her punishment would be a lesson to everyone here!" he cried.

"I can't believe this! That innocent lost her life just for loving someone?" y/n cried.

"When I see you, I see the same rebellious girl as my sister Yuna was! I don't want history to repeat itself! I don't want you to be the next Yuna!" he sadly smiled.

Y/n's eyes softened with strong hate for the Jeons.

"Why are you still here?" she asked hugging him as he started crying.

"You can't leave this place after you enter it with your own will! My parents died very early and Mr. Jeon was the one to educate me and our sister since our dad worked here! I am helpless! I can't do anything!" he said.

——————

"Dad! I don't want to live here! I am missing my friends and my cousins and most importantly, my freedom!" y/n said to her dad who was getting ready for the office.

"We have talked about this earlier too and my answer is firm! I can't send you there alone! You are too small!" he replied.

"I will be 18 next week! Moreover, I have always wanted to study at Seoul University!" she whined.

"No means no!" her dad said and she sighed.

"Why didn't you give him another child? This extra love and care is suffocating!" she complained to her mom.

As being a single child, she always had to work with her parents' strict rules. They were overprotective of her. She hated it.

-

"You called for me, sir?" Y/n's dad asked as he entered Jungkook's cabin.

"Yes, Mr. Han! Please come sit!" he smiled. Mr. Han sat down and Jungkook propped his arms on the table."I see you are working very hard! I am impressed!" he smiled.

"I am glad, sir!" he bowed.

"Don't bow to me, I am younger than you!" he said.

"You are very humble sir!"

"Don't call me sir! Call me Jungkook! Consider me like your son!" he smiled.

"That's very sweet of you to think!"

"I was thinking of giving you a promotion! You have a family to survive, especially a young daughter, young girls have so many desires!" Jungkook said.

"Thank you so much, sir! I am thankful for you!"
Mr. Han smiled bowing to him.

"Please don't! Tell what have you thought about her?" he asked casually.

"I didn't understand you, sir!"

"I mean, what are your plans? What will you do after she turns 18?" he asked.

"I will get her enrolled in a really nice college! She wants to be a lawyer! She will surely win every case, she is rebellious!" he smiled thinking of his daughter.

"Don't you think it would be better to have her do that by correspondence?" he asked twirling his paperweight.

"Why sir?" he asked.

"I mean, girls become a vagabond after they get into college! They sleep with guys, drink late at night and even worse, start taking drugs!" he manipulated him.

"My daughter is not like that!" Mr. Han said firmly.

"Every father says the same thing but regrets giving their daughters the freedom they asked for!" he looked at him.

Mr. Han started thinking and that's when he asked.

"Then what should I do so she doesn't do any such things?" he asked.

"Get her married!" Jungkook said.

"Sir, don't you think it's very early?"

"If she gets married now, her husband will keep an eye on her and that way she won't change into such a person!" he explained.

"But who will marry her at this point? Men nowadays want a qualified and smart wife! My y/n is slightly blunt and carefree!" he looked down.

"I am ready!" Jungkook said and Mr. Han's eyes widened.

"Sorry?" he asked thinking he heard him wrong.

"I believe I have a fonding for her! She has caught my eye! I want her!" he said looking at him.

"Sir, I-" Jungkook cut him off.

"Mr. Han, I have talked to Dad about this and he is fine with it! In fact, we were going to come to your place this weekend for the proposal, I thought to tell you beforehandedly!" he smiled and Mr. Han sat still. "You won't answer me but my dad! Just make sure to not displease him, he is kinda of overprotective of me! And his anger is something you won't want to see!" he explained, threatening him indirectly.

———————

Y/n was sadly walking downstairs. She had been trying to convince her parents to let her go to Seoul but they were adamant to make her live there. She didn't feel lonely though since Taehyung had become a good friend of hers.

She frowned when she heard waves of laughter coming from the drawing room. She walked there and her lips parted in shock, it was Jungkook's family there.

They all turned towards her and y/n's mom started brandishing her as she was wearing shorts. She used to wear such clothes at home and would change whenever she had to go out.

Mr. Jeon's jaw clenched at this view and Jungkook glared at her before standing up and walking close to her.

Y/n scowled at him when he grabbed her wrist and dragged her inside her room before closing it.

"Didn't I tell you to not wear such clothes in front of anyone except me?" he asked grabbing her chin and she jerked his hand away.

"I am wearing this in my house, this shouldn't concern you! I am already fed up with following these stupid rules in this area! I don't know how people live here! It's suffocating!" y/n said and Jungkook held her neck, pinning her harshly on the wall before he started strangling her.

"Suffocating? Do you find this culture suffocating? I thought you would get acclimatized to the norms here but no, you are a brat! But don't worry I know how to take out any level of brat out of a person!" he pressed the nerve on her neck and she started coughing.

He pushed her down on the floor and y/n coughed, clutching her chest. She had never been in such an abusive situation. Her parents were lovely and so were her friends.

Jungkook crouched down beside her and grabbed her hair harshly, She winced and her eyes teared up at his roughness. She was a blunt girl but right now she was too scared to even breathe loudly.

"I want you down in the living room, within 5 minutes with full clothes and your hair tied up! Am I clear?" he jerked her hair and she groaned in pain.

A soft cry left her mouth and his eyes softened before they again turned dark.

"Jungkook, please! Leave my hair, it's hurting!" she cried out.

"That's not the answer to my question, love!" his grip tightened and she closed her eyes before saying.

"Okay" her voice came out very weak. He left her hair and walked out like nothing happened.

Y/n hugged herself and started crying, for the first time she felt humiliated.

——

I really liked this storyline so I decided to write it as one part and updated it since I feel less stressed right now.

4 more months and then I will be out of this hellhole(School).

Can't mention the name since the person requested me not to..... But the credit goes to her, I just wrote it but she made the storyline and everything.

Thanks for considering me good enough to request.........

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.4M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...