Possessive CEO

By manukansal12

Suhana is sincere and good nature but she is clumsy and not smart. She is innocent and pure. She thinks every... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
chapter 58
Chapter 59

Chapter 53

748 62 2
By manukansal12

Around 12 pm, Mrs Trivedi said, "Suhana, go and get ready." She looked Namita and Kamya and said, "help her." Suhana wanted to refuse but Namita and Kamya nodded that's why she didn't say anything. Trio came to Suhana's room. Namita went to her wardrobe and started to look decent dress for Suhana. After searching a while, she couldn't find any. She turned to Suhana who was sitting on the bed and asked with raising her eyebrows, "Didn't you ready any dress?"

Suhana was embarrassed because she didn't think much and thought she would wear any dress which she already have. But after racking every dress in her mind, she couldn't find any dress which fit to her in this occasion. Why didn't she think for shopping? But she was spending her time with Kavish after office hours. How has she have time to think about dress?

This time, Kamya also scolded Suhana , "You girl, It's your luck that you found boyfriend. But you have to dress up otherwise he would feel you bored then that time you will have nothing to worried."

Suhana lowered her head and said in low voice, "He is not like it."

Kamya gave her advice, "Suhana, May be, he is not like it but we girls have to maintain ourselves. We can't guarantee what will happen in future. But if we don't do hundred percent effort, we will regret in future. After doing your best, If result are not good, it not our fault but destiny. Do you understand?"

"That's why now you have boyfriend, you should start to take care yourself. I didn't say anything in past but now I am saying because I am experienced. I saw world more than you."

After hearing it, Suhana nodded. Because she knew her sister was doing for her good.

Namita murmured herself, "If I know it would happen, I would already arrange dress for you."

Kamya said to Namita, "Now we can't do anything. Let's make any of it."

Namita nodded and took out a long kurti and matching palazzo from the wardrobe, "I think it's good."

Kamya nodded. Suhana took the dress from Namita and went to washroom for changing. After changing it, Namita asked her to sit on chair while Kamya took a necklace and matching earing from Mrs Trivedi.

Namita did light makeup with kajal and lipstick to Suhana. Namita didn't much to Suhana's hairs because it was already straight and long. She combed it and fixed with hair clip. Other side, Kamya helped Suhana to wear necklace and earrings. Kamya looked a chain with pendant on Suhana's neck and started to unbuckle the chain, "I think it won't match your dress." The chain and pendant was not expensive that's she didn't think much. She thought Suhana bought it with her salary.

Suhana put her lower lip between her teeth and said with difficulty, "Di, leave it. I like it. It will hide with necklace."

After hearing it, Namita and Kamya looked Suhana with suspicion, then they looked each other. Namita asked with bright eyes, "Did he give you, Suhana?" Namita and Kamya were experienced.

Suhana blushed deeply and nodded. Now, Kavish was coming to her home. What's she need to hide? If Kavish finds out she took out that pendant, it was hard for her to explain. After spending some time with him, she understood in what he could comprise and in what he couldn't comprise.

Namita and Kamya laughed loudly while Suhana felt more embarrassed. Namita asked with curiously, "Suhana, you didn't tell us about your boyfriend. What's his name, his age, his occupation?"

Suhana didn't know how to answer her and said hesitantly, "Sis, Actually...."

Namita looked her with narrow eyes, "What? Can't you tell us?"

Kamya said to Namita, "He is coming already. We will know soon. Don't pressure her."

Suhana looked with relief to Kamya. Namita took deep breath and said, "I am going out to see he came or not." Namita left after saying it.

Kamya looked at Suhana and asked, "Why can't you say anything to her?"

Suhana looked at her, "I don't know how to tell her."

After thinking a while, Kamya asked, "Does she know him?" Kamya recalled Namita told her on the call before that Suhana might be in relationship.

Suhana was not young any more. She was right in age to marriage. Her family arranged many dates for her but she refused without thinking. They didn't pressure her but it is not mean they didn't want her not to get married. Manish always says she is young that's why don't pressure her so much. Kamya was agreed to her husband that's why when Namita told it she didn't think much. Now looking at her response, Kamya understood that's why she stopped Namita to ask more.

Suhana was different from Namita. Suhana's condition is also different. Even Suhana didn't say much but Kamya is different generation from her parents. That's why she can understand what her parents can't. Namita is older than Suhana but Namita is not mature. That's why she can't think what Kamya can think. Suhana's dependency on Sameer.... Kamya could think possible ways but it was just... Suhana is her sister that's why she didn't want to believe those possible.

Kamya talked to Sameer before he went to foreign country without knowing her family. Sameer ensured her that he treated Suhana like his sister after knowing their relationship. But he refused to say much. He told her that they needed to win her trust to know more about her.

Kamya was busy with her own family. How can she have more time to spend with her sister that's why she always thought to make Suhana better instead increasing Suhana difficulty like Namita.

Kamya signed and nodded. She stood up and said, "You stay here. I will go out and look for situation."

They didn't know Kavish came alone or he came with his relatives. Its better to come later for Suhana. Suhana nodded. As Kamya went out, Suhana took a relief breath. Her mobile rang with notification. She took her mobile and looked. There was a message from Kavish, "I came. Just wait for me."

Suhana skipped a heartbeat after reading it. She was nervous and excited. She wanted everything would be alright.

Kavish came out from his car after sending message to Suhana. This time, he parked his car infront of her house. Now, he has right to meet her without hiding anything from her family. He looked the driver and driver nodded. Shyam and Ravi wanted to come with him but he denied. He wanted to get approval from her family without anyone help. In future, they have plenty of time to meet her family. But today is his day.

The driver opened the back of car and started to take out gift. When he took as much as gift he can, he followed behind his boss. Today, he prayed in his heart that everything would be alright. Sometimes, his boss was scary but he is good person. He never took out his angry on any living but they can't guarantee about non living things.

Kavish rang the bell and waited. The driver was behind him. After a while, kavish saw a middle aged man came out with two young men. He knew everyone that's why he greeted middle aged man first, "Uncle".

After opening the door, Mr. Trivedi looked young man in front of him. He was bewildered to look him. The young man was handsome but his aura..... Mr Trivedi can tell with one glance that the young man was not ordinary but his two sons in law were nothing in front of him. How did his younger daughter get to know him? He always thought that his younger daughter's husband would be ordinary because of her personality but now....

When Kavish greeted him, he came out from his thought, "hello.... you are Suhana's boyfriend.......come in... we were waiting for you."

Kavish nodded with politely and looked Suhana's brothers-in-law and greeted them, "Hello, brothers-in-law."

Manish twisted his lips after hearing his address while Rajeev was shocked. Rajeev and Namita were guessed but looking with his own eyes, it was different. How Kavish address him.... he didn't know what to say. Rajeev looked his father in law and Manish. He can guess from their expression that they didn't know his identity otherwise they didn't look like it. After sorting out his thinking, he nodded to Kavish. Kavish also nodded him back. They didn't say anything else.

Mr. Trivedi took them to living hall and asked for sit to Kavish. When Kavish sat, Mr. Trivedi, Manish and Rajeev sat. After all, Kavish was guest to them. The driver who came with Kavish put the gifts on coffee table a side and left to carry more.

Mr Trivedi looked at the gifts and said with hesitation, "What's this?" After all, it was first time they meet, How can he accept anything from Kavish?

Kavish didn't feel embarrassed and said with politely, "Uncle, it is my first time to come. How can I come empty hands? It is just small things. I hope you all like it."

After hearing it, Mr. Trivedi didn't know what to say. Kavish has no parents that's why he couldn't say anything for his neglences. He was elder and if he say anything to Kavish, it would be awkward.

That's why he looked at Manish and Rajeev. Rajeev pursued his lips tightly. He knew Kavish's identity that's why he didn't say much.

Manish took a deep breath and opened his mouth, "You are Suhana's boyfriend, right? What's your name?" Suhana didn't tell anything about him that's why they didn't know anything about him.

Kavish didn't shy away, "I am Kavish. Hello, brother-in-law, Suhana told me about you. She says you are her first brother in law and she respects you."

After hearing it, Manish narrowed his eyes because she didn't tell them anything about him but she told him about them. Other side, Rajeev twisted his lips. How can he not tell that Suhana didn't say anything to him but he already investigated them. Manish didn't know his identity that's why he didn't know about it.

Kavish only looked Manish in return. Manish took deep breath and said, "Kavish, right? I think you know what's mean to bring the gifts. We don't know much about you. Suhana is young and nothing is fix. We can't accept the gifts for now."

Kavish can comprise many things but not it. What does he mean nothing is fix? He looked at Manish and said seriously, "Brother in law, I am serious for Suhana otherwise I wouldn't come here. If you want to know, I can tell you. But you can't say nothing is fix.

My parents died in accident when I was young. They left me company but I didn't reach my legal age that's why my uncle handled it. Initially, I lived with my uncle but some reason, he send me to my father's friend. I lived there few years. After getting legal age, I started to handled company. I have few properties. I am financially strong. There was no one in my family that's why you don't have to worry what will others think about Suhana. What I have, everything is for Suhana. I like her, She likes me. I think it's enough. But if you have doubt, you can ask me directly. I will reply truthfully. " He talked in once and serious tone.

When Suhana, her sisters and mother came to living room, they all heard what Kavish said.

Mrs Trivedi looked Mr Trivedi and MrTrivedi looked at her helplessly. It's not that he was not satisfied Kavish but it's so sudden. They were not prepared for it. They thought when Kavish came, they talked him and let it happen to nature. But now situation....

Mrs Trivedi came forward and said to Kavish with smile, "Beta, don't take it heart. It's first time Suhana bring someone to home and you came first time that's why her father and her brother in law are worried for her."

Kavish looked Mrs Trivedi and said politely, "I know, aunty. If brother-in-law wants to know something about me, I don't mind to tell him." He looked at Suhana who was worried for him and gave her ensured smile.

When Namita looked Kavish, she looked towards Rajeev. Rajeev nodded to her and mouthed 'later'. In the presence of Mr Trivedi and Manish, it's better for him, a junior not to interfere.

Kamya looked Kavish and she was satisfied that her younger sister didn't find any ordinary boyfriend for her. She went to Manish and hold his arm. She gave her ensured look and looked towards Kavish, "Kavish, Please don't take Manish's word to heart. He doted on Suhana that's why he is worried for her. We want her happines only. If you like her and give her happines then we don't have a reason to objection."

After hearing it, Kavish felt relaxed, "thank you, didi."

Manish gave Kamya an angry look but Kamya didn't look towards him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 4.5K 45
Sara Sharma, a bubbly 21 year old who is loved by her friends and family is enjoying the last year of her studies...Everything in her life is perfect...
14.1M 369K 22
WARNING!!! MATURE content inside for 18 years old and above! If you're an INNOCENT or NOT AN OPEN-MINDED reader, please refrain from reading this sto...
58.8K 3.2K 33
"He looked beautiful,so sinfully beautiful,kneeling infront of me,taking me whole,with a flower tucked delicately in his hair" . . . ●Metanoia:To cha...
1.7M 68.9K 46
He's a father of twins, she's a virgin girl, he's rude heartless man for outsiders, she's jolly, loving girl. He's arrogant, she's queen of arroganc...