✅IRDWTBWTBMHH [GL]

By Axin_Venus

Title: I really don't want to be with the black moonlight heroine he Author: Pigeons can't coo/鸽子不会咕咕咕 Former... More

Full Description
1 to 10
11 to 20
21 to 30
31 to 40
41 to 50
51 to 60
61 to 70
71 to 80
81 to 90
91 to 100
111 to 120
121 to 130
131 to 140
141 to 150
END

101 to 110

440 7 1
By Axin_Venus

The stillness of the night was eloquent with only the next sound, a tiny tremor that turned the coldness of the girl's body upside down.

She curled up close to the one who could bring her peace, her knee resting gently against Nicco's leg.

It was as if she had removed all her disguises, only revealing a fragile and soft her.

As if something had cracked and made a shattering sound, Natalie felt a throbbing pain in her chest.

The heart that was originally intact, that had never been broken by bungee jumping or skiing, collapsed with a bang.

It was as if she saw someone thinking of her.

As the Master System dictates, there are signs for all the ups and downs.

If Xu Xu Yue's almost paranoid possession of herself was interpreted as "she hates me", then why did she tremble in her subconscious after falling asleep?

The questions of the past became even more unanswerable, but that didn't stop Natalie from getting answers.

She was cared for.

Not in a hateful way.

Rather, she was loved.

Lu Shicheng didn't know if he should attribute this almost paranoid possession of Xu Xu Yue to love.

But there were many kinds of love.

Family, friendship, and ......

Love.

Natalie Lu's eyes shook gently for a moment, as if something she dared not touch made waves in her eyes.

She was held tightly by Xu Ziyue like this, slowly and slowly raising her hands, like a child who had just learned to walk, carefully and cautiously dropping her own onto Xu Ziyue's body as well.

Afterwards, she shyly wrapped this person, who was constantly approaching her, into her arms.

As if lost and found.

Anything, it doesn't matter if it's not love.

As long as it's different from the well-known "hate" in the original.

Natalie knew better than anyone that the man she had pinned to the table in the stall that day was not only because he had humiliated Xu Ziyue.

There was also the catharsis of the man's claim that Xu Jiyue had "thrown her bones to the ground" against him.

That was the first time Natalie felt that people could really lose control of themselves because of a simple message from someone else.

Over the years, Natalie had traveled to many places and experienced the different customs of many places.

The bonfire in the grass field rose in the starry night, she wore the clothes of the local people and sang songs with them around the bonfire, while the moon reflected in the bowl of wine turned into "her" appearance.

And so on and so forth.

After a thrilling experience, or to feel the warmth of a family, Nicco would at some point think about how "she" was doing.

Then she shook her head and laughed at herself for being so imaginative in the wind that blew across her face.

Obviously only half a year of contact, but long as a lifetime.

But when it came to her new life, Nicco felt that something was missing.

The three words "Xu Xu Yue" were thus transformed by Natalie into a simple pronoun, and became the most obscure and unspeakable words spread in the bottom of her heart.

Chu did not know.

Except for the moon, she had never spoken it to anyone.

She also didn't think that she would ever meet up with Heo Seo Wol again in her life.

Dead ashes that hadn't been completely extinguished often needed only a spark to rekindle.

What couldn't be spoken turned into the power of an embrace, little by little, the longtime friends secretly leaned together.

Lu Shicheng kept her secret and gathered Xu Xu Yue in her arms.

She missed Xu Jiyue like Xu Jiyue missed herself.

Just nostalgia.

Stopping at nostalgia.

The early morning sunlight is clear with a brand new flavor, spilling over and brightening the whole world.

Laurel branches swaying in the breeze, bright green leaves layer by layer together, stacked and rippling, full of vitality.

Lu Shicheng hadn't slept so well for a long time.

The gentle light hazily enveloped the blurred world of sleep, and there was a faint fragrance wrapped around her.

This kind of refreshment that arose at the start of a new day gave one an indescribable sense of fulfillment.

The young girl's thick eyelashes gently twitched in the light, and then they slowly opened.

Natalie Lu moved sleepily and lazily, suddenly realizing that her hand was resting on something.

When she looked up again, she saw Xu Xu Yue lying beside her, her eyes gazing at her calmly.

The window glass broke up the daylight into a layer of bright illusion, and just like that, it enveloped Xu Ziyue behind her.

The soft pillow rested on the cold white face, the slight squeeze filling it with a faint hint of flesh, putting a few moments of softness on the coolness between her brows.

In fact, this person's hair is not always so meticulous, that black long from behind the ear fell down, so loose hanging in the side of the face neck, like depicting the outline of the paintbrush, hidden display of the person's snow-white and warm skin.

She is like just waking up, no order of languor full of flavor.

"Good morning." Xu Xu Yue rubbed her face gently towards her hair, slightly hooking up the corners of her lips for a few moments as she took the initiative to greet him.

Lu Shicheng somehow unnaturally rolled his throat, inexplicably also stuttered: "Good morning, good morning, Miss Xu ...... Xu."

As if she heard something she didn't really want to hear, Xu Jiyue's smiling and curved eyes changed slightly.

The spring breeze swings languidly to stir the still daylight dazzle, a few sparrows resting on the laurel branches shake their wings and fly out.

Before Natalie Lu could react, she saw Xu Xuyue's hand reaching towards her, her slender fingers landing precisely on her collar but not so precisely brushing against her neck.

It was clearly a faint coolness, but Lu Shicheng felt like that small piece of skin had been burned by something, and even her early and calm heartbeat suddenly changed its rhythm.

"Sleeping badly, your clothes are all wrinkled." Xu Xu Yue spoke in a calm tone, her falling fingers patiently helping Lu Shicheng straighten her uneven neckline.

Somehow, Lu Shicheng very much didn't want to leave such an impression on Xu Ziyue, struggling, opening her mouth to explain, "I'm not, it's actually just so ......"

Just before Lu Shicheng finished his words, the person in his line of sight slowly moved.

That long, black, loose hair hung downward with her movements, and there were a few strands that hung loosely on her shoulder blades.

The daylight was far brighter than the moonlight, flowing recklessly over the satin, unreservedly outlining the woman's beautiful figure, as if draping the entire bright spring light over her body.

The loose swinging collar of the stacked fabrics filled with daylight, spilling over the hidden snowy ridge beneath her collarbone as she rose.

Snowy and undulating, it was a view that could not be glimpsed.

Lu Shicheng's eyes looked a little straight, and the hand that was originally placed on Xu Xu Yue's waist just hung there, only to be released after a while.

No one could draw the human body perfectly right from the start, the foundation was something that had to be copied over and over again in order to get it right.

Natalie Lu has copied thousands of human bodies over the years, and there are hundreds of them, so it's reasonable to say that she should have had no reaction to these, but why ......?

As Natalie was thinking this, a pair of long legs stepped into her line of sight.

Xu Xu Jiyue walked out from her checkroom, not changing her clothes but taking out a set of dresses that didn't quite fit her style: "I just bought this set of clothes last week, come down when you're done."

The hangers thumped together making a crisp sound, Xu Jiyue placed the clothes in her hand next to Lu Shicheng and turned to leave the room.

I don't know if it was because of last night's kiss in front of her, but Lu Shicheng felt a slight surprise at Xu Xu Yue's behavior of not doing anything to her.

The bright daylight swept away the darkness of the night, like a line separating last night from this morning.

Lu Shicheng touched the slightly cool material of the clothes on her hands, and on it, she smelled the faint fragrance that belonged to Xu Jiyue.

Everything seemed to have returned to its past state, Xu Jiyue was still the same Xu Jiyue from the past.

Last night's violent paranoia, even sickness, seemed like a tumultuous dream.

It was just that Lu Shicheng didn't realize it.

In her own body, there had also long been a flavor that belonged to Xu Xu Yue.

It had been tainted by Xu Ziyue herself.

Over the years, Natalie Lu had gotten used to being rough, and hadn't worn such expensive and high-end clothes for a long time, so she was really a bit rusty without help.

Just as she was finally putting the half-skirt on, there was a knock on the door.

This kind of knocking sound was very familiar to Natalie Lu, and then the person she hadn't seen for five years appeared in front of her: "Hello Miss Sixteen, Ms. Xu asked me to come up to see if you're ready to change your clothes, and breakfast is already prepared, so if you're ready to change your clothes, you can go down to dine with me."

For a moment, Lu Shicheng was like a world away.

It wasn't just Yuanzi, the people she had left behind in this home, Xu Ziyue had all been treated well.

She still remembered when she had just traveled into this world, Aunt Sun opened her mouth and conversed with her without any strangeness.

Now it was rather like making up for the rustiness of the past, as Aunt Sun stood in the doorway like this, with a dignified physique and the distance of a housekeeper who didn't smile between the lines.

Natalie was a little surprised that Xu Xu Yue hadn't told Aunt Sun that she was "Lu Shi Natalie", but on second thought, she thought that perhaps even Xu Xu Yue herself wasn't sure.

Aunt Sun's arrival seemed to confirm something, making Natalie relax slightly.

She nodded and politely said like a guest, "Okay, please lead the way."

Lu Shicheng still remembered Chu Chu's admonishing warning to herself, she pretended that she didn't know this family and followed Aunt Sun down the stairs.

Compared to last night's rough outline under the moonlight, the layout of this villa under the daylight was much clearer.

It also confirmed the meaning of the phrase "everything is as it was".

All the layouts of this home were still the same as before he left, even the handrail that he had installed for Xu Xu Yue in the past was still there.

Bright red roses were inserted in vases in handfuls, their rich aroma permeating in the daylight, the fresh petals still covered with dew.

Natalie Lu, frustrated and lost in thought, followed Auntie Sun as best she could, maintaining her status as a stranger.

But as she followed, she realized that Aunt Sun was leading her around the dining room.

Lu Shicheng was a bit surprised.

Aunt Sun seemed to have noticed this guest's strange behavior as well, and turned around and said, "Over here, Miss Sixteen."

Lu Shicheng realized that she almost had to be exposed, and hurriedly turned back to look for a complement: "Oh, this place is so big, it's a bit dizzying to look at."

Aunt Sun sniffed and nodded slightly, not saying a word more, leading Lu Shicheng through the villa's back door.

The ferry seems to have changed, the body looks a bit new, and the wind brought up is milder and softer than in the fall.

The green color of the shoots emerging monotonously crept on the ground, slowly burning red on the line connecting to the sky.

The rose garden that had flashed through Lu Shi Nic's mind before he arrived was in full bloom.

The bright, intense red tumbled and undulated in the spring breeze, and in the shadows, a figure was seen nestled in the center of the sea of flowers.

Stacked white skirts printed with indigo blue crushed flowers fluttered in the fullness of the stacked red, delicate and beautiful, like a medieval painting.

Lu Shicheng's gaze slightly paused, always feeling that there was something familiar about this place.

In the next second, the heartbeat messed up the rhythm.

Xu Xu Yue was waiting for her at the place where they first met.

Natalie Lu knew that Xu Xu Yue wouldn't know about this, which was why such a coincidence was the most heart-racing.

It was as if the hour hand that was constantly turning forward had been dialed back to its original point, and the force majeure of fate had a chance to take advantage of it.

The car drove to the ridge and stopped, Aunt Sun took the driver and left, and in the blink of an eye, Lu Shicheng and Xu Jiyue were left in this place.

Sunlight burning, Xu Jiyue looked at Lu Shi Nicco's line of sight is particularly obvious.

Roses covered the entire field, the whole world was empty yet crowded.

Lu Shicheng walked over a little nervously, as if to ease her own consternation, and said, "Have you been waiting long? Sorry, I haven't worn this kind of clothes, so I'm not very good at it ......"

Probably because she had delayed some time, Lu Shicheng said this not very confidently, her voice getting smaller and smaller.

Xu Jiyue sat on the chair, looking all the way at Lu Shicheng over with a smile in her eyes, speaking in an uncertain manner, "I can see that."

This comment made Lu Shicheng somewhat embarrassed.

Before she could react, she was pulled in her steps by a force.

Without a word, Xu Xu Yue clasped Lu Shicheng, who was about to walk past her, her palm carrying the same warmth and coolness and force as last night.

The wind blew in with the smell of roses, pushing the fresh scent of Xu Xu Yue's body into Lu Shicheng's nostrils in an unbiased manner.

Lu Shicheng was stunned for a moment, and her dull gaze just watched Xu Xuyue get up in her line of sight.

Uncertain, and as if she realized something.

Like a sly aggressor, Xu Xu Yue just like this enveloped Lu Shicheng in her shadow once again, continuing to say what she hadn't finished saying just now: "You indeed don't quite fit into this kind of dress."

The sound of fabric rubbing against Lu Shicheng's ear rang out, and there was a cool breeze blowing across her neck.

Xu Xu Jiyue flicked her fingers and just as easily undid the buttons under her neckline.

The wind lifts up the hem of one's skirt and ripples recklessly throughout the open sea of flowers.

The not-so-mild air pounced on Natalie Lu's open collar, and the warmth that dissipated in the sea of flowers gradually baked up a hidden ambiguity.

Lu Shicheng just watched his collar button being undone by Xu Xu Yue without a word, a little panicked, warning words came out: "Xu Xu Yue, don't mess around!"

Xu Xu Jiyue's fingers on Lu Shicheng's collar paused for a moment, raising her eyes and saying, "Messing around?"

Daylight shook brightly in the pupils of her eyes, and at the end of her eyes emerged a kind of smile that Nico had never seen before.

It was as if she was laughing at what she had just said.

Natalie didn't realize that she had said something wrong, her eyes were flustered but she still held on to her righteousness.

Xu Xu Yue saw this, and the smile at the end of her eyes became a few points thicker.

The fingers that rested on Natalie's collar gently rubbed, like helping her to organize her clothes, moving down slowly and methodically, until they moved to the vicinity of her heart, stopping.

Natalie didn't know what Xu Xu Yue was trying to do, her heart was beating in complete disarray.

The fingers that stopped at her heart seemed to have penetrated through the tightly buttoned edges of her clothes, bringing with them the warmth of surging blood and the coolness of the spring breeze, and landed on her skin with incomparable clarity.

The gushing wind ruffled the leaves of the roses again, swaying their overlapping skirts together.

Xu Xu Jiyue's eyes were still slightly raised at the end, her calm voice carrying a few moments of casualness, asking rhetorically in this wind, "I don't know if it's messy for Teacher Sixteen to have buttoned up her skirt wrongly, exposing such a piece of it to hang around, or if it's messy for me to help Teacher Sixteen re-button it right here?"

Xu Xu Yue's voice was still calm, only the corners of her lips seemed to be raised with a sound of interested skepticism.

This voice did not sound light or heavy in Nico Lu's ears, but it suddenly made her head explode.

The warmth of her fingers on her skin was not an illusion, and Nicco thought that the buttons of her clothes had been tightly fastened to betray her.

The top and bottom of the buttons were upside down, so twisted with her all the way, not much of a gap bright through the color of the skin inside, snow white to make people blush.

Therefore, Xu Xu Yue's words and actions just now are not a hint, but in a straightforward exposition of a fact.

--She put the buttons in the wrong place.

"......"

Natalie just looked down at her misplaced buttons, and a flood of embarrassment washed over her.

Luckily, there was still a wind skimming this way, and the crowded roses clashed together with a subtle sound.

The slightly red lips were bitten by Lu Shicheng and turned a little white, and the justified look that she had earlier confronted Xu Xu Yue with was gone.

After a long pause, she lowered her head and spoke in a embarrassed and whispered voice, "I'm sorry, Ms. Xu, it's me who misunderstood you."

"Xu Ziyue." Xu Shengyue butted in.

Lu Shicheng was stunned for a moment.

Not really understanding this self-introduction from Xu Xu Yue that had little to do with her apology just now.

"Didn't you just call me Xu Xu Yue? Why did you change your name again?" Xu Xu Jiyue saw Lu Shicheng's bewilderment and asked in an explanatory manner.

As he said that, the finger that had stopped at Lu Shicheng's heart left the place where it had just imprinted warmth.

Without the owner's panicked block, the wrongly fastened buttons were being undone one by one by the slender fingers, and with that, the neckline lost its hold and fell down.

The wind swirled the roses, as if anxious to witness the hidden whiteness of the party.

But in the second before it was about to blow and arrive, was that the edge of the clothes closed blocked.

Bone china buttons lightly against the warm and soft fingers, dexterous one against the tightly closed.

Xu Xu Yue's fingers just like this seemingly climbed in front of Lu Shicheng's chest, never touched her skin since the beginning, elegant and courteous, with a kind of moralistic feeling.

The same hands that had hooped Lu Shichen's arms in the darkness of last night, pressed against the side of her waist and spine.

Those slightly cool fingers rested against her chin, condescendingly telling her that she should open her mouth when kissing.

Subconsciously, Natalie Lu ran her tongue across her teeth, the blunt tip resting against the tip of her tongue as if there was still a flavor from last night lingering on it.

Sometimes it wasn't good to be too familiar with a flavor, and the warm breath landed on the tip of Natalie Lu's nose, and by the time she reacted Xu Xu Yue had already moved a few more points closer to her when she wasn't looking.

Those dark eyes gazed at her with a half-smile, continuing to explore the topic that hadn't ended earlier with her, "Or is it that Teacher Sixteen only calls out my name when it's not manipulated by your own consciousness?"

I don't know if it was the daylight that was too shaky or Xu Xu Yue's gaze that was too blunt, but Lu Shicheng didn't dare to look directly into her eyes as she lowered them.

She was just dazed and slightly stunned, and the bright sun in her afterglow seemed to be reminding her of how obscure the image that had just flashed through her mind was in this white sunlight.

Flustered, Lu Shicheng replied, "I, I've never known you before, calling you Ms. Xu was out of politeness, and calling you by your full name was in the heat of the moment, so I couldn't care less about politeness."

The milk in the glass rose in the wind with a faint white mist, Lu Shicheng seemed to have grabbed some kind of life-saving straw, and then changed the topic by saying, "Ms. Xu, let's eat breakfast, it's not good for your stomach if it's cold."

After saying that, Lu Shicheng flustered and sat down to her seat, lowering her head to eat the somewhat cold breakfast.

The roses swayed in the wind, the swaying shadows overlapping the way she had once forced herself to be calm here as well.

Xu Xu Yue didn't say anything, just watched Lu Shicheng eat her breakfast.

It was only after about two seconds that she collected herself and lowered her head to take a bite of Aunt Sun's sandwich as well.

Xu Xu Jiyue wasn't as relaxed as she was when she woke up in the morning, and after breakfast she followed up with a phone call and left.

Natalie Lu didn't really understand why Xu Ziyue had to go to such lengths in the morning to have a breakfast with herself in the rose garden, and with that she returned to the living room, meeting Aunt Sun, who was extremely unfamiliar to her, at eye level.

"Hello." Natalie Lu didn't know what to say, so she could only give a polite greeting.

Aunt Sun initially disliked the person that Miss Xu had brought, but somehow her words and behavior weren't so annoying, so she took the initiative to place the prepared fruit plate in front of her: "Miss Sixteen, enjoy your meal, and if there's anything you can call me. Miss Xu said this is your cell phone, please keep it."

"Good." Lu Shicheng was a little uncomfortable, nodding her head and taking the cell phone that Aunt Sun Duanzheng handed to her.

"Something suddenly happened at the company just now, Ms. Shen came to pick up Ms. Xu, and it's estimated that she'll be back in the afternoon." Aunt Sun added.

Lu Shicheng paused for a moment, not knowing what Aunt Sun was telling herself this for.

She was now polite and distant to herself, and was able to see some of her thoughts.

Was this simply to reassure herself that Xu Xu Yue would be back soon?

Or was she hinting at reminding herself that Xu Ziyue already had a name and don't be paranoid?

The sound of a car driving by came faintly from the distance, and the car that Natalie Lu thought should have driven away had just turned around.

Daylight couldn't penetrate the glass, barely reflecting Xu Jiyue's figure on the glass.

She was sitting in the back row, her straight figure just like in the past, but with a bit more momentum than in the past.

A lot can happen in five years.

People leave thinking that time will press pause because of their departure, but nothing lasts forever.

Water will always flow, and maybe that pause button you thought was just a pose, and those people are actually long gone.

No one is going to stop where they are and wait for you.

The ** that climbed out of last night for no apparent reason tightened in Natalie Lu's heart, and her downcast eyes hid disappointment.

Natalie Lu casually picked up a small fork and took a bite of the apple. It was in the shape of a rabbit, but it was quite cute.

"Meow--(Host ......)"

With this thought, the cat's elongated purr filled with sultriness pierced into Lu Shicheng's ears.

Chuchu rolled her wet fur and quickly pounced towards her in three steps.

"Chu Chu, you, what's wrong with you?" Lu Shicheng was full of surprise, somewhat reluctant to touch this cat with squeaky fur.

"Meow, meow (Yuanzi recognized me and snuggled up to me and slept all night)." Chuu smoothed her fur with a distressed look on her face.

With the image of Yuanzi being intimate with Chu last night, Lu Shicheng could probably imagine what Chu went through last night and couldn't help but feel some pity for this poor little system.

"How are you, host? What happened last night after you went back to your room with Xu Xu Yue?" Qiuqiu asked as she licked her fur bitterly, "We're separated by two houses, I can't even detect your signal."

"I ...... "Lu Shicheng didn't know how to describe his experience last night, so he simply summarized it simply: "I slept in bed with Xu Xu Yue."

"Just a sleep?" Chu Chu was a bit unconvinced, "I don't think Xu Xu Yue's feelings for the host are quite ordinary."

Lu Shicheng was stunned for a moment.

It was as if something had poked her heart, causing her heart to beat haphazardly.

But then Qiuqiu added to her, "But even if that's the case, Xu Xu Yue won't be begging for any results, the main system will guide to correct these behaviors of hers, so that the host is simply just a dead lunatic in her heart."

It was as if a hand had probed into Lu Shicheng's body and clutched that chaotic beating heart in one hand.

She just listened to Chu Chu's calm yet cruel words and asked, "Why."

"Because Xu Xu Yue is the core of this world." Chu Chu said, "If changing the established trajectory causes the world to collapse, instead of having any results with the host, Xu Seoyue will only be annihilated in the universe along with this world, just like dust. And the host will also be sent to destruction, all of it ceasing to exist."

"Right now, the main system hasn't detected the matter of the host returning to the core of the story, if it does, you, the host, will face an extremely very serious punishment."

"Host, you will meet many more people and experience many more things in the future." Qiuqiu flopped onto Lu Shicheng's lap, soothing her host in a cat-like manner, "Twenty years of dimension is a very important part of life for humans, but for the host living in the system, it's just a drop in the ocean, and you'll still run into people who are better than Xu Shiyue."

It was as if some long blueprint full of hope was spread out in Lu Shicheng's sight, bright flowers laying cumulatively over the entire world.

When the wind blew, the hills were filled with gorgeous colors that churned like seawater.

Lu Shicheng looked at all of this, as if she was attracted to it, yet she didn't really walk into the picture.

Murmuring, she lowered her eyes and said to the cat crouching on her lap, "But none of them are Xu Xu Yue."

Even though the mountain flowers were in full bloom, there was always only a splash of red in Nico Lu's eyes.

She had once seen enough roses to pave the way for a sea of flowers, so even if she had seen the wonders of the colors accrued from more flowers behind her, none of them were as dazzling as this one splash of red.

Paranoia was like a barbed fork poking out of a bone, hideously stubborn.

Even its owner herself couldn't figure out why she would suddenly say such a thing, suddenly resist like this.

The cat's senses are always sharp, Quchu curled up on Lu Shicheng's lap and said, "Host ......"

"Chu Chu ......"

And right at this moment, Lu Shicheng successfully rebooted his cell phone clunked in several messages, and looked down to see all the people from the studio.

Xiaoning they arrived in s city this morning, went to the hotel but how can not find people, phone message also did not return, is about to die of anxiety.

As if finally being pulled back to the real world, Lu Shi Nic immediately remembered that his book signing will begin tomorrow, and did not think much about anything, and got up to take advantage of Xu Xu Yue's absence to sneak away.

However, Natalie had forgotten what Xu Jiyue had said to her last night, and she hadn't realized that it had such a long statute of limitations.

She had just snuck open the villa door when she saw Li, who had been reunited after a long absence, pensively blocking in front of her, in front of the front door to be exact.

-- Xu Xu Jiyue had stationed all of her most capable people in this villa where nothing unexpected would happen at all.

Natalie Lu's eyebrows jumped up and down, really thinking it was a big no-brainer.

Xu Ziyue had overestimated her, too.

The heavy villa door clasped the young girl's reluctant hand as she gave it up, and Lu Shicheng just stood face to face with Li, wide-eyed.

Just as she hesitated to try and break in, she saw from afar that the car that had carried Xu Xu Yue away not long ago had returned.

Realizing that she was back and Lu Shicheng was standing in front of the door, Xu Ziyue was in a rare somewhat good mood, getting out of the car, she walked over to Lu Shicheng: "Greeting me?"

But Lu Shi Nicco's reply disappointed her: "Ms. Xu, my book signing will start tomorrow, I really have to go back."

Xu Xu Jiyue narrowed her eyes slightly and repeated: "Go back?"

Natalie Lu somehow managed to spread a layer of coldness under her heart.

After struggling for a bit, she stiffly added: "I haven't replied to their messages for a whole day, if they can't find me, they will definitely call the police, Ms. Xu ......"

But before Lu Shi Nicco could finish her words, she was interrupted by Xu Xu Yue: "I can erase your traces."

The wind churned up from nowhere at the moment, passing through the open door of the villa to create a turbulence in the living room.

The roses at the entranceway were shaken by the wind, and white fingers probed over to casually fold them, breaking off a head of roses to hold in her hand.

Xu Jiyue lifted her eyes and looked straight into the bottom of Lu Shi Nicco's eyes: "You know, I can do it."

When Lu Shicheng heard Xu Xu Yue's words, she suddenly remembered Chu Chu's reminder.

These words, these things, were all things that Xu Xu Yue in the original text had never done.

Lu Shicheng clenched her hand and asked rhetorically in a suppressed voice, "Ms. Xu, are you trying to imprison me?"

"I don't think you are such a person."

Lu Shicheng's words were a bit blunt, and Xu Jiyue's eyebrows changed slightly as she listened.

The monotonous rose was carelessly played with in Xu Xu Yue's hand, her fingernails pinched just that much, and her plain white fingers were colored scarlet.

"Kiss me." Xu Xu Ziyue said.

Lu Shicheng was stunned for a moment.

Xu Xu Jiyue, however, had already left her side to sit on the single sofa in front of the floor-to-ceiling window.

Those long, slender legs were partially exposed from the narrow, open hem of her skirt, which was tilted and folded together like this.

Xu Ziyue propped up her chin with one hand, the roses on one side lining her entire face with bright colors and swaying, seemingly smiling but not smiling as she spoke to Lu Shicheng, "Kiss me, and I'll let you go to your book signing."

Natalie Lu would never have thought that Xu Xu Yue would make such a request to herself.

The sun had already risen to the top of the dome, the bright golden color scattered in from the huge floor-to-ceiling windows, and Xu Ziyue was sitting in the brightest spot, idly turning the roses in her hand, waiting patiently for herself to give her an answer.

Kissing ......

Natalie had read the original article no less than three times, and she clearly knew that Xu Ziyue's kiss belonged only to Shen Yanxing.

If someone in the original world had told her that Xu Ziyue would one day kiss someone other than Shen Yanxing, Natalie would never have believed it.

But Xu Ziyue had indeed turned her kisses with herself into a bargaining chip.

And just last night, they did kiss in this very place.

The red rope that held them together changed with the angle into a chain of confinement, and the heavy, thick iron seemed like it could pull the whole world with a single shake.

Nicco didn't know when she began to loathe this fate that had been agreed upon from the beginning, she just looked at Xu Xu Yue who was sitting alone in front of her, her eyes moving slightly.

She was going to leave.

So it wasn't impossible to leave her a kiss.

Even if she will kiss Shen Yanxing later, she will also spend the rest of her life side by side with Shen Yanxing.

But in her kiss, there is one belonging to herself, a fact that even the Master System cannot erase.

There is always some paranoid resistance that will not be noticed.

The snake's scales skimmed over the fine grass field making a subtle rustling sound, and abruptly coiled up into the large, lush tree in the center of the heart field.

Natalie had once wondered why the snake's letter was split into two, hideous and gruesome, yet with a bizarre aesthetic.

But now she understood.

--That was the vile s**t it didn't belong to and couldn't carry.

Light and shadow shifted, and without any preparation, Xu Xu Yue's lips were pried open.

The narrow sofa didn't have any room to move, and Lu Shicheng relied on his tall stature to envelop Xu Xuyue underneath.

She said she was prepared, but she was still caught off guard by this person embedded in her arms, and her slightly cool knee was resting on her leg, without any interval.

Faint soap horn flavor along with the gradually rising day temperature baked in Xu Jiyue's nostrils, ordinary and easy to be Rose pressed down.

Natalie's kissing wasn't that great, she hadn't even been in a relationship in all these years, let alone a kiss. With only the little skill she had learned last night, she kissed Xu Jiyue's lips in a raw manner.

It was more like a bump than a kiss.

Natalie Lu's lips almost crashed straight towards Xu Jiyue, and before her soft lips experienced anything, they were already engorged with blood and turned red.

Xu Jiyue frowned slightly at the pain, looking down at the bottom of her line of sight at the very lips that had been pressed together with her last night.

The close proximity magnified everything, the pair of dark eyes close at hand, the thin eyelashes trembling with tension.

The man was as reckless and clumsy as ever.

Deny it any more or not, this was her Lu Shi Nic.

Xu Xu Yue's eye brows moved slightly as she raised her hand and threaded her fingers into Lu Shi Nicco's hair.

The rose that had been played with between her hands fell to the ground, and only the flavor of soap horn remained between her warm breath.

Xu Jiyue lowered her eyelashes as she gazed at the young girl in front of her, and it really didn't matter if it was a rose or soap horn.

As long as it is her, it is good.

Daylight alone enveloped the people leaning together under the window pane, and the world was quiet as if only the two of them were left.

The hand that had been propped up on the armrest sought its way downward, silently and precisely clasping the hand that was draped over the seat.

Xu Xu Yue's meticulously long hair finally managed to fall down from the side of her ear, and Shi Shi leaned against Lu Shicheng's shoulder.

Warm and soft against each other, lightly hooked and entangled together in an unseen place.

Some things are always learned through practice, Lu Shicheng seemed to have gotten the hang of it, his hand on one side wrapped around Xu Jiyue's neck, holding the back of her neck, allowing her to kiss herself more easily when she tilted her head.

The soft sofa supported Xu Jiyue's limp body, but it also contrasted sharply with the slightly hardened calluses on the side of the fingers that landed on her neck.

Thin clusters of nerve endings like seaweed faintly trembled, Xu Jiyue just like this with all her strength with Lu Shi Nicco kissed, but also incomparably clear feel this person over the years between the fingers of the change.

She was now an accomplished cartoonist.

She had an identity that was entirely her own, and she was living the life she wanted to live.

She is free.

Before last night.

Xu Xu Jiyue's eyelashes fanned out slightly, lifting her eyes slightly a few moments to look at the person she was kissing with in front of her.

That raw yet extremely gentle kiss was real, and those eyes that she had seen countless times in her dreams were also real.

She was Lu Shicheng.

She was also no longer Lu Shicheng.

Xu Xu Yue knew that she couldn't selfishly destroy Lu Shicheng's dreams, and could only resort to a despicable means to please some more.

Despicable was as despicable as it got.

She wasn't a good person anyway.

It couldn't be said whether Xu Xu Yue had left Lu Shicheng behind by force, or whether Lu Shicheng had been reluctant to get up in the first place.

Neither person's breathing was quite so calm when they parted.

Xu Jiyue's eyes were heavy as she looked at Lu Shicheng, who leaned over and pressed herself into her line of sight, her slightly opened lips flushed with a strange, demonic red.

The hands that were clasped together hadn't been separated until now.

The arm that was leaning down slightly moved twice in the daylight, Xu Xu Yue finally managed to pull her hand out of the interlocking fingers.

With that, she glanced at the Siamese cat not far away that was having its head taken into her mouth by Yuanzi, her voice calm to the extreme: "Bring your cat, I'll send you back to the hotel."

Natalie Lu had done two sports cars in her life, both in S city.

The last time was Cheng Meiyan's red Porsche, and this time it was the silver and white Bugatti Veyron driven by Xu Jiyue.

Lu Shicheng had never done such a luxurious car in her life, and even instructed her fake cat Cat Qiuqiu not to move around, let alone stretch out her claws, they couldn't afford to pay for it if it was messed up.

The weather today was really nice.

A bright round of sun was hanging in the sky, and the sky was blue and cloudless.

There weren't too many cars traveling on the road at this hour, and Xu Xu Yue wasn't driving fast.

Just this silver-white silhouette is too eye-catching, around almost all the cars are slowing down to give her way.

Xu Ziyue looked out the car window at the scenery that wasn't blocked by any vehicles and indifferently said, "You see, a lot of times you don't need to say anything to see the difference."

Lu Shicheng understood what Xu Xu Yue was talking about and nodded in agreement, and then he heard her say again, "I'm sorry, I might have actually recognized the wrong person."

Lu Shicheng was a little taken aback, but hearing that the problem she was trying to solve was not solved, she couldn't help but feel a little elated in her heart.

Just that she still had to put on an innocent look and spoke somewhat helplessly, "Has Ms. Xu investigated me?"

Xu Xu Yue frankly nodded her head : "Although you have the same name as her and are the same as being a year younger than me, you have different birthdays, different growing environments, and different family compositions."

Lu Shicheng listened and kept affirming in her heart.

Her and the original owner's lives were originally different, and this life resume was also designed by her own hands, so of course nothing could go wrong.

Just before Lu Shicheng could breathe a sigh of relief, Xu Xu Yue changed her words and said, "But there is one more thing, you are the same as her."

The intersection ahead lit up with a red light at this point, and Xu Xu Yue's car slowly came to a stop.

Lu Shicheng listened to this, a thief's heart, his heart lifted up, pretending to be curious and asked: "Ah? Really? What is that place?"

"Your eyes are exactly the same."

Xu Xu Xiyue said as such, looking at her in a calm tone.

The wind outside the window suddenly drifted into the car, and just like that, it messily lifted Lu Shicheng's jaw-length hair.

Even though the messy hair covered her eyes, Lu Shicheng's eyes still reflected the color of dark jewels in the daylight.

This was the only point of similarity and fit between her and the original owner.

Lu Shicheng's heart seized up immediately.

She didn't expect Xu Xu Yue to realize this point so quickly, and in an inopportune moment of joy, nervousness filled her heart: "Coincidence, how could there be exactly the same eyes in this world?"

Lu Shicheng said, then snorted and waved her hand at Xu Ziyue.

Sunlight poured down on the windshield, bright but not penetrating Xu Jiyue's eyes.

She looked at Lu Shicheng in such a fixed manner, pausing for a moment before she unhurriedly withdrew her line of sight and said, "That's true."

"How could there be such a thing as two people having the same pair of eyes?"

As the words fell, the red light at the intersection jumped to green.

Before Lu Shicheng could figure out what Xu Xu Yue meant by those words, the wheels slowly rolled.

The wind skimmed through the windows, and the car was quiet for a while.

Suddenly, like a long goodbye greeting, Xu Xu Yue suddenly said to Lu Shicheng, "How have you been lately?"

Natalie Lu was stunned for a moment, then assumed that Xu Jiyue was just killing time and said, "Fine, tomorrow is the last stop of the book signing, so I can rest after the book signing."

Xu Xu Jiyue nodded, and the floating air fell once again.

The scenery outside the window continued to recede, Xu Ziyue looked at the afterglow of Lu Shicheng, who had re-closed his mouth and was sitting quietly and obediently in the passenger seat, and added: "Aren't you going to ask me how I've been?"

Lu Shicheng was a little surprised that Xu Jiyue kept chiming in.

She blinked nervously, holding Chu Chu slowly and slowly asked, "What about you? How have you been doing all these years?"

"Alone, quite tired." Xu Xu Yue said.

In fact, this kind of question was really a bit polite, and Lu Shicheng even thought that Xu Xu Yue was just thinking out of the blue and wouldn't answer seriously, but she didn't want her to tell herself the truth.

The street scene outside the window was still changing, and Lu Shicheng remembered Xu Ziyue's soft words last night as she leaned into her arms.

The exhaustion hidden under her eyes came through in her voice.

Lu Shicheng's heart was a little subtle, and he softly said, "Then stop and take a break."

"Soon, when my next thing is done, I can stop." Xu Xu Jiyue said, "Engaging in technology, it burns too much money."

Lu Shicheng did not understand the meaning of what Xu Xuyue said, her eyes revealing disbelief.

Xu Xu Ziyue slightly tilted her head sideways, a lot of patience born in her indifferent eyes, explaining to her, "The last company my father left me was about artificial intelligence, and the main direction is in researching bionic robots. Training a huge system with its own independent mind burns a lot of money upfront, and a lot of manpower and resources have to be invested."

When Lu Shicheng heard Xu Xu Yue say this, he subconsciously stroked Qiuqiu, who was pretending to be asleep while leaning in his arms.

Just when she was about to sigh that this research is a long way to go, Xu Xu Yue then added to her, "But if there is a ready-made one, it will be easy to crack it, and if you backtrack, the algorithm's mutation will be a lot smaller, and it will also be easier for people to study it thoroughly. It's like ......"

With that, Xu Xu Yue paused for a moment and turned her head to look at Chu Chu in Lu Shi Nic's arms: "Your cat."

When these words came out, Lu Shicheng's heart thudded.

She wondered if it was because the things Xu Xu Yue was doing right now belonged to the same artificial intelligence as the systems she had come into contact with, and she was instantly weak.

Coupled with the fact that Xu Xu Jiyue brought up her cat as if she meant it ......

Could it be that she could tell that Chu Chu was coming?

Natalie Lu's mind was in turmoil, but she still feigned confusion and asked, "Me, my cat? What's wrong with my cat?"

Xu Xu Yue, however, was more bashful than Lu Shicheng, her gaze calmly gazing at the road in front of her: "It looks a little nervous, is it stressed?"

"?"

Nico Lu paused for a moment, looking down she realized that Chu Chu had shrunk into a ball in her arms.

It was pretending to be asleep, but of course it could hear Xu Xu Yue's words just now, and was just as scared as herself.

Lu Shicheng couldn't help but feel that Qiuqiu was becoming more and more like a cat, reacting to everything so obviously.

However, she still said on behalf of Chu, "Maybe, it hasn't been in a car like this before."

"Okay, okay, don't be so nervous." Natalie Lu stroked Chu Chu's body while hinting in a meaningful way, "This car doesn't drive fast, it won't throw you out."

"I can drive a little slower." Xu Xu Shiyue loved the car and generally loosened the gas a few points, her gaze calmly glancing at Chu Chu who raised her head slightly.

"Don't be afraid, kitten."

Not knowing if it was to let Lu Shicheng concentrate on the cat, Xu Xu Xiyue didn't initiate any chit-chat for the rest of the way.

Soon the two arrived at the hotel where Lu Shicheng was staying, thinking that they had to hurry to meet up with Xiaoning and the others, Lu Shicheng hurriedly said thank you and unbuckled his seatbelt to get out of the car.

Just as soon as Lu Shicheng had sent a message to Xiaoning that she was back, Xu Jiyue called out to her from behind: "Lu Shicheng."

The foot that Lu Shicheng had just raised jerked to a halt, and she turned back to wait for Xu Ziyue's next words.

Xu Jiyue, on the other hand, raised her arm and beckoned towards Lu Shicheng: "I have something for you, come here for a moment."

Lu Shicheng didn't see Xu Ziyue holding anything when she got on the bus just now, and felt a bit strange, but still walked over: "Sh-well ......"

The question that hadn't been uttered yet was blocked in her mouth, and the arm that was draped over the window frame of the car pulled Nico Lu over.

The young girl's straight figure bent down in the daylight, and without warning, that piece of moist warmth landed on her lips.

In the distance came the occasional sound of a car traveling by, the heels of shoes hitting the ground and the sound of people talking.

The bright sun swayed through the intertwining leaves, reminding Lu Shicheng over and over again what kind of occasion this was, and what kind of thing she was doing with Xu Xu Yue.

Warm breath gradually gathered under Xu Xu Yue's clasped neck, and the kiss that caught her off guard was hotter than any other moment.

It seemed like a long time had passed, but it was only a few seconds.

Warm and soft like a dragonfly pointing at water, the brief closeness was abruptly separated.

Xu Jiyue's hand that fell on Lu Shicheng's neck slowly caressed over the side of her face, his dark eyes looking deeply into the bottom of her eyes: "You'll still come back, won't you?"

The breeze abruptly blew over from a short distance away, pushing the soft hem of the skirt against Natalie Lu's legs, gentle and tightly closed, as if it was holding back.

The unobstructed sun shed its brightness between the two of them, and Lu Shicheng looked at Xu Xu Yue's eyes as she looked at herself.

Like broken glass, dark with anticipation, each shard reflected her.

Lu Shicheng seemed to see in these eyes pearls that had settled out under the flow of time, round and bright, not knowing how long they had been worn over and over again, choking her heart: "I ......"

"Teacher!"

Just as Lu Shicheng was about to say an answer, Xiaoning, who had received her message, ran out quickly, waving and greeting her from afar.

It was as if Lu Shicheng had awakened from a dream.

She just looked at her workmates waving from afar, swallowed back the answer she hadn't given, and said to Xu Xu Yue, "That they're coming for me, I have to go, bye."

As the words fell, the soft warmth that Xu Xu Yue's palm was clinging to suddenly emptied.

She watched Lu Shicheng leave, her hand hanging outside the window slowly clenched.

The midday sunlight splashed over the world, brightly covering Natalie Lu's fading back.

The skirt with a certain degree of puffiness swayed and undulated with her steps, spilling out the person's liveliness.

She was still in the same style as in the past, with a big heart and little temper.

Everything is just like five years ago, but the original rich long hair has been cut short to her chin, said the sharp, as if she carried herself in these five years has grown a lot.

Mean wind will not let people leave any temperature that does not belong to, Xu Jiyue more will be their hands clenched, residual temperature on the top of the more quickly disappeared, the last remaining only to save up the humidity of the gathering.

Xu Ziyue looked at her moist palm, slightly narrowed her eyes.

She stared at Nicco's back, which was so small that it was about to disappear, as if she remembered what Nicco had just said to her, and said softly and meaningfully, "Goodbye."

In the distance, the kites flown in the springtime flew in the air with the wind.

As long as the string is not broken, the kite will always be in its owner's hand, no matter how far it will fly.

The fact that Natalie had disappeared for a day had left a deep psychological shadow on Xiaoning, and all the way there she was rambling on about how worried she had been about Natalie that day, and where each of the group had gone to look for her.

On the other hand, Qiuqiu was lying in Lu Shicheng's arms, her heart palpitating, full of a frightened look: "Host, do you think Xu Xu Yue will notice something?"

Lu Shicheng was a bit helpless, thinking: "Shouldn't I be the one asking you this?"

"It shouldn't be, the level of technology in this world is impossible ...... Could it be that we left something behind?" Chu Chu pondered, under his distressed expression was overloaded shipping, "But I added dozens of encryptions to that Mariko guy's chip, it shouldn't be ah ......"

Lu Shi Nicu looked at this distressed look on Chu Chu's face, his mood suddenly became a little bad to describe.

At the age of nineteen, she was able to fuck this old thing Xu Shouxian down, more than two years ahead of the original text, she did believe in Xu Xu Yue's ability.

But Xu Shouyeon and the Master System, it was the relationship between the chess piece and the chess holder.

And this chess piece was still one of the chess holder's most insignificant discards.

Invading the system, controlling its operation, and manipulating the world's consciousness.

Is this ...... possible to do?

As Natalie Lu was thinking this, she suddenly had the feeling that she had been immobilized by a thought since I don't know when.

Just before she could think about it, the cat in her arms raised its head at her and said, "Meow~ (Host, will you go back?)"

This question from QiuQiu sounded a little forward, but Lu Shicheng knew which sentence it was following, and somehow developed some resistance to this system-side kitten: "What for?"

"I'm just asking ......" Qiuqiu was a bit aggravated, "And Xu Xu Yue's feelings for you are not ordinary, this will affect the development of her relationship with Shen Yanxing, the two of them are after all the core of this world, host have you ever thought about it? ......"

Before Chu Chu could finish his persuasive words, he was interrupted by Lu Shicheng: "Think about what?"

Lu Shi Nicco's words came suddenly, and his tone was still a bit hard. Chu Chu heard it clearly, and her small body even shook a little in Nico Lu's arms.

Perhaps feeling that his attitude was not too good, Nichco scratched Chu's stomach.

She just looked at this cat in her arms that kept reminding herself in different ways, and also emphasized to it in reverse: "Don't forget, I'm a straight girl ......."

Natalie Lu's voice was relaxed, and the wind blew over as if there were a few moments of laughter.

QiuQiu just listened to its host emphasize this "fact" to it and to herself, the wind rolled over the fragrant stamens in the flower bed, but it fell a little bitter on the tip of its nose.

Natalie didn't know that sometimes emphasizing too much deliberately would make it seem like she was trying to hide the truth.

"And don't we have to go back tomorrow after the book signing?" Lu Shicheng gently rubbed the cat on Chu Chu's back again, dropping her eyes, planning earnestly but full of hasty loopholes, "Don't worry, when we never see each other again, everything will be able to get back on track again."

The consequences of the detachment from the plot expressed in different words overlapped and piled up in Lu Shicheng's mind, and she lowered her head and kicked a small stone in the road in front of her, not exerting much force, just flicking it out of the way to the side of the road.

The wind cut through the weeping willow on one side, casually ruffling the hair on the side of Natalie Lu's face.

She had never felt that she was any great person, what for the sake of this world, for the peace of the universe, were not her wishes, she simply wanted that person to live well.

She had seen her future.

It was a love that moved everyone in her world who read the story, and Shen Yanxing was a person worth relying on.

"As long as the world isn't falling apart, I know she's fine." Natalie Lu said "contentment", but her voice was even colder than before, "Isn't that what you said? The story that the main god has acted out through the main system is the best life for her."

Animals can always sense their master's mood changes very keenly, and Chu Chu's sticking to Nicco Lu's arms was no exception.

It somehow seemed as if some program had gone awry, goading it to suddenly want to tell Lu Shicheng that it wasn't really necessary.

What the Lord God deduced through the Master System was not necessarily the best.

It had seen it before when Lu Shicheng earned points, something that was clearly judged by its system algorithm to be useless, but it became a bonus point for Lu Shicheng, far surpassing that optimal solution it had calculated.

Chuchu thought that the reason why humans were humans and couldn't be replaced by the system must be because of their unique nature.

...... Is it possible for the main system lord to be wrong as well.

The parts hidden under the thick fur emitted a paradoxical electric light, and the faint nuisance sound dissipated into the wind.

This is the first time since Chu Chu opened his eyes and came to this world that his faith in it has been shaken, and it is vaguely entangled and does not dare to declare it easily.

Natalie Lu held a book signing in the city of S with unprecedented enthusiasm, a large bookstore was full of people.

Natalie sat on the stage and looked at the snake-like queue that coiled up in the venue, somewhat surprised at the appeal of her own comics and the enthusiasm of everyone.

One by one, the comics were handed to the table, and Nicco signed her own name, occasionally with a t-sign, surrounded by everyone.

Although Natalie was very happy to see that she was so popular in this place, to be honest, after signing so many names over and over again, her hand gradually became numb from holding the pen for a long time.

The successive spreads of white paper fell and scratched in Natalie Lu's line of sight, and after a certain moment, it made her feel that the world was monotonous.

Lu Shicheng hurriedly loosened her fingers before the next reader could come up, and busied herself with closing her eyes.

Only she didn't realize that just as she was getting ready to receive the next batch of white pages, an intense red color intruded into her continuously pale white world.

Roses were stacked in clusters and placed on the table in front of Natalie Lu, the black wrapping paper wrapped in large swaths of bright red, obscure and brilliant.

Just like the woman standing in front of the signing table.

Without warning, Xu Jiyue came to Nicco's book signing.

Her long seaweed-like hair floated slightly as she stood, and in contrast to the rich black color was her cold white skin.

Lights poured down from above her head, and Xu Jiyue's entire white body was glowing, like the star that suddenly lit up in the dark night sky, or the moon that made the stars dim.

The book signing table in order to facilitate the setting of a little height, Xu Jiyue's crotch just against this side of the lake green halter dress in front of Nichco's line of sight to pinch out a section of the slender to the waist is not a handful.

As the assistant of this book signing, Xiaoning looked a bit dumbfounded, and reacted for a while before asking, "This young lady, may I ask what your name is?"

"Xu Xu Yue." Xu Xu Jiyue lightly caressed the long hair hanging down the side of her face, and looked at Lu Shicheng nonchalantly and said, "Xu as in allow, pick up as in pick up, moon as in moon."

Xiaoning nodded her head numbly, looking like she was compelled by beauty, and not thinking about why this name sounded so familiar, she then took the liberty of asking on behalf of Lu Shicheng, "Then is there anything you would like Mr. Sixteen to sign along with you? You can say it and let Mr. Sixteen sign the book for you."

"Can I?" Xu Xu Yue sniffed and asked in a faint voice, her slightly raised gaze calmly looking at Lu Shicheng.

Lu Shicheng was completely stunned at Xu Xu Yue's arrival.

The aroma of roses slowly emanated in front of her, which was also mixed with the undetectable fragrance of this person's body.

Her lightly pursed lips opened and closed, the tip of her retreating tongue unintentionally skimming over the back row of teeth.

The flavor that remained on it rolled onto the tip of her tongue, drenched in obscure ambiguity and overlapping with the flavor of the person in front of her, in this venue where her readers were gathered in the hustle and bustle of people's voices.

The light above her head was like yesterday's noon sun, and the person in front of her was still the same.

After a long pause, Natalie Lu nodded her head in a steady voice and said, "Of course, but it can't be too long."

"Then please trouble Mr. Sixteen to sign a sentence for me." Xu Xu Jiyue spoke in a light voice, as if she hadn't heard the second half of Lu Shicheng's exhortation, "I never thought that you would leave me, so I've always been looking for you."

Speaking here, Xu Xu Yue paused for a moment.

Those raven-feathered eyelashes opened and closed like a fan, laying a warm and gentle smile amidst the dark and clear coldness as she spoke to the person holding the pen in front of her, "And since I've captured you, I won't let you leave again."

Authors always have deep memories of the images they write, and Xu Xu Yue's words sounded familiar to Natalie Lu because they came from her.

Natalie Lu had once published a book of her own c-strip manga, a prequel to The Girl Who Entered a Fantasy World.

And in the last story of this prequel, Lilian, after experiencing a bone-chilling battle, ran into her old friend from her hometown, Theon, who would always be by her side in the future.

But instead of running into her, Theon has been trying his best to find her all these years.

She had not minded the mark on Lillian's face that had been banished as a demon by the people of her hometown, but wanted to travel with her, and had spoken these words to her in the sea of roses that bloomed in the aftermath of the battle.

Natalie Lu just looked at Xu Xu Yue, her eyes blunted, for a moment unable to tell if she was speaking the lines of a character in the manga, or if she was speaking to herself as Xu Xu Yue.

So, had Xu Ziyue read her own manga?

"Is this young lady one of Mr. Sixteen's hardcore?" As Natalie thought this, Xiaoning asked for her from the side.

As Nicco's assistant, she of course could hear where Xu Xu Yue's words came from.

She just didn't expect such a beautiful woman to be a big fan of Teacher Sixteen, so she was very excited and spoke more, "This quote came from the time when Xi En caught up with Lilian in the Rose Forest during the St. Seat's Ride in the Woods, right?"

Xu Xu Yue smiled gently and nodded her head, "Yeah, it's on the last page of this book."

Xiaoning was surprised to hear that:''Then this is a prequel that's already out of print?!"

"Uh-huh." Xu Xu Yue remained calm, as if having such a book was a matter of course.

The surprise on Xiaoning's face increased, and Lu Shicheng's heart skipped a beat.

The last word signed on the blank page was haloed with a dot from the pausing oil-based pen, dark and full of disbelief.

The roses piled up all over Lu Shicheng's vision, not too heavy, but so heavy that the barely balanced scales began to sway violently.

Xu Xu Yue hadn't come to her in a scribbling pursuit, but had seriously looked at all her works.

So she knew the significance of the roses, knew what the words that Xi En had said to Lilian were about.

Xion wouldn't let Lillian fight alone, and Xu Xu Yue wouldn't easily let herself disappear into this world again.

The person who left alone was caught from behind, this kind of heartbeat chosen by firmness or even paranoia could not be depicted even with four split-scopes, only the real beating of the heart pressed against the heart could be glimpsed.

It was a shame to say, obviously it was a character she had portrayed with her own hands, but by now Natalie Lu truly experienced the feeling that Lillian had felt at that time, longing to be pulled by someone.

And that careful worry and apprehension.

Repeated almost a hundred times, Sixteen fell in the lower right corner of the white pages, and the face-to-face signing drew to a close.

Natalie Lu's thoughts were confused as she handed the book in her hand back to Xu Ziyue, and she heard Xu Ziyue say to her, "Teacher Sixteen's story is wonderful, and the drawing style is also very good, I really like such excellent work, please keep up the good work."

Puff! Puff! Puff!

Whether it was a private message or an award ceremony, or the hundreds of readers who had just passed by the book signing, Lu Shicheng had heard such words before.

But it was Xu Xu Yue's affirmation that was like a firework that suddenly rose up, and with a bang, it filled Nico Lu's entire heart with a huge and brilliant explosion.

It wasn't that other people's approval didn't matter either.

Rather, it was because the person who gave her this approval was Xu Xu Yue.

Natalie looked at the person standing in front of her like this, and for a moment she had so many words she wanted to say, but her mouth opened and closed, and in the end it only turned into an incomparably solemn "Thank you".

There was a constant hustle and bustle coming from the line, but the bright lights favored the two of them as if they were under a light source.

They looked at each other, no sound, but better than sound.

At this very moment, the timer in Xiaoning's hand rang at an inopportune time. She looked at the gradually crowded queue behind her, and said with great reluctance to control the scene, "Time for the book signing, please take the books you brought and look forward to our next meeting."

"Good." Xu Xu Yue nodded her head, and after saying that, she reached over and took the book that Lu Shi Nicco had signed.

Their fingers overlapped for a moment, slightly cool and soft, and abruptly staggered apart.

Natalie Lu couldn't tell if it was an accident or if this person was doing it on purpose, and then she heard Xu Xu Yue say to herself, "See you next time."

Like seaweed like long hair raised a pair of bright eyes, gentle and courteous with a shallow but meaningful smile.

Abruptly, he followed the pace of his master as he turned to leave and disappeared from Nico Lu's line of sight.

The book signing was scheduled from eight in the morning to twelve at noon, and although the staff had already tried their best to control the number of attendees, the book signing was still extended from twelve to one.

Although the book signing ended successfully like several other book signings, Natalie Lu's wrist was really tired and hurt this time.

She rubbed her wrist, numbly listening to Xiaoning, who was holding a rose, cheerfully sharing with her the various records set today.

She just didn't know if she was just signing too much and her eyes were blurred, or what. From afar, Lu Shicheng actually saw the manga editor-in-chief talking to a familiar figure.

The midday daylight was bright and brilliant, spilling out of one side of the window into the front of the bookstore.

Although the editor-in-chief was also dressed smartly in a suit today, the sun was still stingy enough to drop its light on the person across from him.

The lake green satin dress floated with sparkling waves, and the faint golden light dimly and meticulously outlined the slender and delicate figure.

Long, rich hair floated in the light, and raven-feathered eyelashes formed an upturned arc on the half side of the face that was casually off to the side, curved and pitch-black with superior delicacy written all over it.

It was like a character that came out of a painting, so beautiful that people felt that if they saw it once, they would die without regret.

However, it was the second time Nicco had seen this picture, and it was only today.

Natalie Lu froze in disbelief.

It was at this time that the editor-in-chief noticed her and Xiaoning, and immediately greeted them warmly, "Sixteen is here, just in time, let me introduce, this is the chairman of the Xu Group, Ms. Xu Ziyue. She likes your comics very much, and the signing station in S city is also something she intends to strive for from us."

"Xu, Xu Xu's Group!" Hearing the editor-in-chief's words, Xiaoning's voice almost shouted out, "That's the Xu Group that's situated in the landmark building in s city!"

"That's right." Xu Xu Jiyue admitted frankly, her eyes calmly looking towards Lu Shicheng at the side, "I didn't expect us to meet again so soon."

"Yes." Lu Shicheng nodded numbly, his expression complex.

She had heard every word of what the Chief Editor had said just now.

There was even a feeling that she was stepping on Xu Xu Yue's pre-prepared set, walking step by step towards the trap.

Daylight fell diagonally in Lu Shicheng's line of sight, and Xu Ziyue's eyes were covered with a gentle smile towards herself, yet they were like a net.

Sneaking into the villa the day before yesterday to save Yuan Zi wasn't a self-inflicted self-explosion, but a trap that Xu Ziyue had simply used to catch herself.

Her kiss hadn't been casual since the beginning.

She had long ago identified herself.

That's why yesterday, on the way back to the hotel to send herself, Xu Xu Yue's statement that she had mistaken herself was also false ......

She wouldn't have misidentified herself, she was swindling herself.

But how did she calculate her actions so accurately?

And, at what point did she lock herself in?

More questions piled into Lu Shicheng's head, overloading her a bit.

On the contrary, Chu Chu was still resting at the hotel arranged by Xiaoning and was not by her side.

Lu Shicheng was instantly chagrined.

A beam of light skimmed over her slightly furrowed brow and fell into her eyes, fixing her sight on the comic book Xu Xu Yue was holding in her hands.

The small mole on the side of Lilian's face appeared extraordinarily clearly in Lu Shicheng's line of sight.

For a moment it was like something had exploded violently, reminding Lu Shicheng of many things.

Even the finest of treatments would have a break, not to mention the fact that Natalie Lu had overlooked it.

Just like when she chose her name in the first place, when she created Lillian, she also ghosted a mole under her eye for Lillian.

Sometimes there are a lot of things that you don't notice yourself, but it has long been like a large tree, with its roots and roots in your heart.

The swaying branches rattle your decisions silently, at some point leaving you with enough of a tail to show.

There was one other character created by Nicco before he created Lillian Pre-Luke.

That was the little girl with a mole dotted on the lower left side of her eye in her drawing for Xu Xu Yue.

It was what Natalie Lu had left behind for Xu Xu Yue, their final bond.

She wanted to let go of the things she had forgotten, silently following her for five years with the paintbrush she held in her hand.

That every stroke that fell was being quenched and intensified with the passage of time.

Daylight ruffled slightly, Xu Xu Yue looked at the silent Lu Shicheng, quietly storing the comic in her hand into her bag, and continued to speak calmly to Xiaoning: "I heard Chief Editor Chen say that your studio is in the capital, and that you're going to be going back right after today's book signing?"

"Yes." Xiaoning nodded her head with a big grin, not noticing in the slightest that the people around her had changed, "Because this book signing in S city was originally a jammed one, so there are still a lot of piled up work to be dealt with when you go back, and even the celebratory banquet will have to go back and find time to do it."

Speaking here, Xiaoning paused for a moment.

She suddenly remembered the words of Editor-in-Chief Chen just now, and felt that her words were somewhat complaining about Xu Xu Yue, and hurriedly observed the opposite side of this master of Xu Clan Group carefully.

But she didn't know if it was because the sunlight of this day was too dazzling, but she was unable to discern any emotions from the eyes of this seemingly gentle and easy-going person, and instead, her heart chilled with her own tentative peeps.

This kind of coolness was not actively issued by a certain look or a certain action of this person, but it came with her.

The sunlight fell brilliantly on this person like a bright and clear chasm, clearly separating her from everyone around her by a long distance.

But clearly just now when she was conversing with Mr. Sixteen, there was no such sense of distance ah, and even with tenderness ......

The rich aroma of roses wafted around Xiaoning, bright and colorful in a way that was unforgettable.

How could one person have these two very different looks?

Being so distressed, Xiaoning then suddenly remembered Editor-in-Chief Chen's introduction of Xu Xu Yue just now.

She thought that since Xu Xu Yue liked their sixteen teachers' manga so much, it would be better to simply change the search for a remedy to redeem her into pulling a favorable impression.

Maybe if she maintained a good relationship, she could even co-brand with one of Xu's group's industrial projects in the future or something.

In this way, Mr. Sixteen's popularity is not still rising! Lilian not really the future can be expected?

I don't want to do it, I'll do it.

Xiaoning so thought, then to Xu Ziyue said: "In fact, this time our signing so successful, also has Miss Xu in the operation of the credit, in fact, s city from the capital is also quite close to ...... Miss Xu want to come together ah?"

Xiaoning smiled and rubbed his hands together, his eyes full of anticipation for Xu Ziyue.

Xu Ziyue, on the other hand, pursed her lips lightly and turned her head to look at Lu Shicheng, who hadn't spoken for a long time.

Sunlight fell in the eyes that were raised like a fan, and the cool brightness refracted a few peekable moments of gentle calmness.

She slightly raised the corners of her lips for a few moments and spoke in a flat voice: "I just don't know if Mr. Sixteen is welcome."

Cascading thin clouds filtered through the daylight, gradually flattening out the window, the distant skyline smeared with a clean blue.

The huge buildings on the land became like building blocks, and a large area of greenery slowly unfolded in Nicco's line of sight like a picture scroll.

The spacious seat was exactly level with the glass of the airplane window, cleanly reflecting the side of the girl's face.

Natalie looked at the rare scenery like this, not knowing whether she was recording what she saw, or she was just tired and lost in thought, not knowing where her gaze had landed in the center of attention.

Suddenly, the cat Nicco held in her arms moved slightly, and then she saw a glass of orange juice passed in front of her.

Xu Xu Yue walked over with a friendly smile and asked, "Juice?"

"Thanks." Natalie nodded and took it.

When Xu Ziyue asked if she was welcome to return to the capital with them for the celebration banquet, before Natalie could answer, she felt two gazes from Chief Editor Chen and Xiaoning.

The gazes were hot and intense, so Nicco didn't dare to say she wasn't welcome.

If she said no, she wouldn't even need to go back, she would be criticized by these two people on the spot.

To say that this domestic top money ability, is awesome.

On the way back to the airplane, Xu Xu Yue upgraded the first class seat for Nico Lu's team for free, and since this is not the peak season for travelers, the whole first class was theirs, and even Qiuqiu was brought up.

Nichco understood what it meant to be a man who gets what he wants, and a man who gets what he wants.

Natalie even chose a double seat for Chu to enjoy.

But she had forgotten about Xu Xu Yue's presence.

Her slender shadow fell on Natalie's shoulder, and Xu Xu Yue sat down next to Natalie without hesitation.

The blanket was spread out familiarly on her lap, and as she arranged it, she asked, "Did you check in when you came here?"

Natalie Lu's head was a bit blunt after a busy day, she didn't understand Xu Xu Yue's words for a while, and was stunned for a moment: "Huh?"

Xu Xu Jiyue flattened a corner of the blanket and seemed to casually prompted, "Cat."

Natalie Lu suddenly realized.

--The consignment Xu Siyue was referring to Chu Chu's pet consignment.

In fact, there was another important but unknown reason why Lu Shicheng would always choose to move ahead of the large group.

Chu Chu wasn't a real cat, so it didn't need to go through the pet shipping consignment to spend another expensive amount of money, and it didn't like being locked up in that cramped and dimly lit space. In the past, when Lu Shiqiu went somewhere, it always drew out this shell of itself to enter the system space.

Natalie Lu also thoughtfully gave Chu Chu an extra location in the system space to store its appearance, which was simply like a closet.

Although there were only two sets of clothes inside at most.

"You said QiuQiu ah ...... "Worried that her hesitation just now would reveal something, Lu Shicheng immediately made a look of knowing familiarity, and echoed to Xu Xu Yue: "Yes, going by consignment, this little kitty's value over the years can rise miserably."

Xu Xu Jiyue just watched Lu Shicheng's reply in her line of sight, slightly lowering her eyes, naturally dropping her own line of sight onto Chu Chu, as if she was very interested: "Can I hold it?"

The sleepy Chu Chu who was pretending to be asleep instantly tensed up at the words, nestled in Lu Shicheng's lap with her paws stepping on her one by one.

While Lu Shicheng did not know how to refuse, but could only add a reminder when agreeing: "It's okay ...... but it's not very well-behaved, you have to be careful, getting scratched is quite painful."

"It's okay." Xu Xu Yue was otherwise.

After saying that, she took the initiative to reach over and calmly carried Quchu from Lu Shicheng's arms.

The Siamese cat looked slim, but was actually heavy and substantial.

Xu Xu Xiyue's movements weren't exactly standard, but Chu Chu was as quiet as a chicken, the slightly cool temperature of her fingers seeping into her veins through her fur, and each stroke of Xu Xiyue's hand gave her the feeling that her fate was already being pinched by someone else. Even though it was full of cat-like bones, it simply didn't have the guts to resist.

"The first time I've seen it so peaceful, it probably made a mess when it was with me." Lu Shicheng moved his somewhat numb legs, watching from the side, he really had the illusion that Qiuqiu was a cat that looked at people's dishes.

"Then I'll just hold it a little longer." Xu Xu Yue wrapped her arms around the well-behaved Chu Chu who was curled up in her lap, turned her head and said to Lu Shicheng, "Aren't you going to take this opportunity to rest a little longer? It takes about an hour from here to the capital, so you can take a break."

"That's true."

Being told this, Lu Shicheng was really a bit tired, and said that she yawned.

Not knowing if it was the physiological tears produced by the yawn that blurred the distance between the two, Lu Shicheng then proceeded to speak to Xu Xu Yue in a usual and unusual manner, "I was pulled up at five o'clock this morning, I'm so sleepy ......"

With that, just another yawn surged up into Lu Shicheng's head.

Only this time, after she closed her eyes and opened them, her eyes were enveloped in darkness, something slightly tight suddenly hooped in front of her eyes, and her head, which was leaning on the back of the chair, was held up by soft palms.

Her sight was taken away without warning, and in the dimness she smelled a faint scent.

-It was the scent of Xu Xu Yue's fingers brushing against the tip of her nose falling intentionally or unintentionally.

The slightly cool fingers gently scraped the fabric in front of her face, making a subtle sound.

Obviously not directly touching her skin, Lu Shicheng felt something tickling the tip of her heart again, itchy, yet not just itchy, like a hook that hooked her at once.

Her mute eyelashes flickered weakly and haphazardly under her eye mask, and Lu Shicheng was at a loss for words when Xu Xu Yue's voice came to her ears, "Sleep, I'm next to you."

Xu Ziyue's voice was as calm as ever, but I don't know if it was because she was deprived of her sight, but Lu Shicheng felt that the coolness of the voice was accompanied by a bit of low magnetism, as if it were stuck right next to her ear, deep and warm.

Flutter, flutter.

Her heartbeat was restless, beating haphazardly again.

But strangely enough, it was this chaotic rhythmic beating that released Lu Shicheng's exhaustion slowly and peacefully.

A light fragrance slowly wrapped around her from her side, slowly soothing her already drowsy and tired soul.

I don't know how many minutes passed, probably less than ten seconds, but Natalie really did fall asleep.

Chu Chu wasn't too happy about being bound, while Lu Shi Nicco calmly fell asleep and was about to leave her arms when Xu Xu Yue wasn't looking.

But the coiled body here had just gotten up, not even completely, when it was pinched at the back of the cat's most fatal destiny, its neck.

With this straight posture and calm expression, Xu Xu Yue effortlessly pressed Chu Chu back onto her lap.

And then gently and slowly stroked the back of its neck, slightly lowering her eyes to gently look at this superficially well-behaved little cat: "You'd better be good, I don't want anyone to disturb your master's rest."

This was the gentlest voice Chu Chu had ever heard from Xu Xu Yue, yet somehow the cushions of flesh curled together suddenly spread with a coolness.

An unprecedented pressure invisibly enveloped Chuu's head, causing it to immediately nestle obediently in Xu Xu Yue's arms.

Afterward, it acted like an ordinary kitten, flashing its big, innocent eyes that were big enough to compel anyone, looking up at Xu Xu Yue and giving her a long, delicate "meow~", as if to show that it knew what it was doing.

As well as the desire to survive.

Because there was no reason to keep the guests waiting, everyone went straight to the celebration banquet location as soon as they got off the plane.

The celebration banquet had also become exceptionally grand because of Xu Xu Yue's arrival.

There were some words that I didn't dare to say on the top of the table to make myself look like I don't have much insight, but the fish toucher group exploded, and the members who participated in the celebration banquet had sacrificed their scene pictures, saying: it's still Ms. Xu who is powerful, letting this iron rooster, Chief Editor Chen, finally pull out his hair!

Delicacies and delicacies were set out in a circle on the table with extra delicacy, just from the pictures, people's appetite was wide open.

The members who were not able to go to the celebration banquet, as well as Chu Chu who was sent home early, drooled with envy.

What was even more rare than an expensive and delicious meal was the pleasant and relaxed atmosphere at the table.

Xu Xu Yue looked cool and lonely, but there really wasn't any willfully put-upon person.

Chen editor-in-chief toast she politely responded, we have talked and laughed occasionally chatted to her, she will also agree to answer a sentence or two, like sitting on a high platform of the lion cat, proud and detached, but no strong aggressiveness.

Seeing Xu Xu Yue as such a good match, as the food on the table dwindled, she slowly returned to her true colors.

Loud laughter rose and fell in the box, and it really was a treat dinner to celebrate the great success of the book signing.

Natalie Lu just watched from the sidelines, and every now and then she even picked up her cell phone to record a moment that would be enough to make them wake up and die.

She was enjoying the atmosphere.

Especially without the distraction of thinking about what will happen to "her".

The square frame stopped the image of the banquet, and suddenly, Natalie remembered that she, too, had once laughed and talked with everyone at such a celebration, and had a good time.

That was five years ago, when the school symphony orchestra had locked up the gold medal early.

Xu Xu Yue was there, and was also the main character.

"Bang!"

The sudden sound of wine glasses clinking together rang out from Natalie Lu's ears, pulling her back from her memories.

Xiaoning walked over with her wine glass in her arms, forcibly pulling it from her hand and filling it half full.

The man didn't have much of a drinking capacity, but he especially liked to drink, and at every party, he would drag the people at the table to drink three or four times back and forth.

Lu Shicheng was a bit helpless, and just as she was about to raise her hand to drink the wine Xiaoning poured for her, a pair of hands poked through at her side.

"I'll take her place."

Xu Xu Jiyue sat in the seat beside Lu Shicheng, and with that, she took the wine glass in her hand.

This action Lu Shicheng was completely unpredictable, and the raised arm impartially looped her into Xu Xu Yue's arms.

The originally friendly distance was abruptly brought closer by more than one degree, and the shadows cast on the wall seemed as if they were leaning together.

The distance was so close that the floating air was shut in the cramped gap, and the fresh scent belonging to this person was rolled up unreasonably by the wine breath, instantly enveloping the entirety of Natalie Lu.

The pure liquor kissed Xu Xu Yue's lips through the glass, and in no less than a few moments it all fell down her throat.

Lu Shicheng watched from the side, and the extremely close distance made the droplets of water resting on Xu Xu Yue's lips obvious to the pupils of her eyes, and it was only for half a second before it was wrapped up by the tip of the tongue that was lightly probing out.

Faithful and casual, but let the people watching for a moment a little stunned.

"Yeah!" Xiaoning, who was watching from the sidelines, clapped her hands excitedly, wobbling as she aimed the bottle of wine she was holding in her arms at Xu Xu Yue's glass.

"Sister Xu have another one! One more with me!"

"Buzz buzz buzz ......"

Just as Xiaoning was unknowingly about to target her next wine-stalking target to Xu Xu Yue, the sound of a vibrating cell phone cut across.

Natalie looked over at the sound and saw the words "Shen Yanxing" pulsating on the screen of Xu Ziyue's cell phone, which was placed on her side.

Seeing this, Xu Jiyue immediately put down the wine glass in her hand and got up to pick up the phone.

Without any concealment or fluctuation, that cool voice clearly brushed across Nico Lu's ears: "Yanxing, I'm here. Sorry, I forgot to tell you."

It was Yan Xing.

Not Shen Yanxing.

No last name, just first name.

Xu Xu Yue's voice was as calm as ever, but Lu Shicheng felt that it was harsher than ever.

It was as if something had suddenly descended from the sky, blocking her heart, unable to go up or down, choking her to the point where she couldn't breathe well.

Xiaoning as the second person to hear this, see Xu Xu Yue then left the box, full of wine breath to take the lead and start gossiping: "This is checking in, or reporting peace ah? Who is Yan Xing ......?"

The party has entered the second half of the party, the people present were almost all Xiaoning dunked two rounds of wine, one by one began to ignore what all the nonsense chatter, leaning against Xiaoning very close to the little girl as if she remembered what melons, sniffing excitedly patted up Xiaoning's arm: "Yanxing ah, Shen Yanxing ah, hot, hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot... ...the party has entered the second half of the party, the people present were almost all dunked two rounds of wine, one by one began to ignore what all the nonsense gossip. . the hot lady of Shen's group!"

Xiaoning was puzzled: "Who?"

"It's the Shen Clan Group that works closely with Ms. Xu and her family's many businesses, and they've been fighting for a long time." The man explained vaguely, "Just, just that landmark building in S city, or their two families cooperate together to complete it!"

"Oh! Is this the legendary strong combination?" Another person interjected.

"It's not necessarily just a strong combination Oh~" that person also didn't know whether it was unsteady or on purpose, shook his head very hard, "I heard that Ms. Xu and Ms. Shen are actually ......"

"Don't! Miss Xu is totally my dish, ooohhhh sister can't."

"Fuck you, what daydreaming in the middle of the night, sister Xu is mine."

......

The topic of gossip was talked about and pulled into personal feelings, Xiaoning, as the person who had been hit by Xu Xu Yue's beauty storm this morning, hugged the bottle as if she was hugging Xu Xu Yue, and said that she was scrambling with everyone.

And in the midst of the topic that gradually drifted away, there was only one person who didn't get involved.

That was Lu Shicheng.

She usually wasn't very fond of gossiping about such things, and this time she was even more resistant to such gossip.

Even her tone of voice became much harder than usual.

Xiaoning hugged the bottle and was about to say something wild and dirty again, when the next second she was interrupted by Lu Shicheng's voice: "Xiaoning, it's almost time, shouldn't it be over? You guys have to get up early tomorrow to do your debriefing, will you still be able to wake up if you keep drinking?"

"But my Sister Xu hasn't ...... yet," Xiaoning was a little reluctant, her face full of aggression.

Only Lu Shicheng didn't give her a chance, interrupting her once again, her tone a few points more raw than just now: "She's surrounded by so many people, there's no need for your worry."

"Oh ...... that, that is indeed the time to go back ......" Xiaoning nodded her head wobbly, completely forgetting how disrespectful it was to break up the banquet in advance before the guests had returned.

Lu Shicheng glanced at the others, who were no better than Xiaoning, and sighed with a big head.

She didn't realize that the person who would get dizzy from drinking a little bit of alcohol back then had now become the best drinker in the group.

Bright light slowly fell from the box into the corridor, Li was following Xu Xu Yue's instructions to guard the outside of the box when he heard an unfamiliar voice say to him, "That Li, I'm sorry everyone's drunk, can you help me get them to the car?"

Li looked at the woman standing in front of him, a trace of doubt flashing before his eyes.

Not only at the fact that she knew her name, but also at the tone of her voice when she instructed her.

This feeling of déjà vu made him a little afraid to think any further, and with that, he silently nodded his head, agreeing to do this man a favor.

With Lee's help, it was easier than usual for Natalie Lu to send everyone back this time.

She listened to Editor-in-Chief Chen and Xiaoning recount the story for the third time in the cab about how she had been scammed out of two hundred and fifty dollars when she first came to the capital, and closed the door unceremoniously.

A gust of night wind swiftly picked up, ruffling the hair on the side of Lu Shicheng's face head-on.

The ends of her freshly tousled hair swept slightly stiffly across her neck, dropping a fine, faint sting.

The corduroy skirt was puffed up by the wind, fluttering about without direction.

Lu Shicheng just looked back at the hustle and bustle of the pedestrian street as if nothing had happened, but her eyes couldn't find a focal point in the bustling crowd.

She didn't know what she was looking back at, and she leisurely withdrew her infinitely distant line of sight again, saying to Li Lun, who was standing at the side, "Thanks for your help. Please help me give Xu Xu Yue a message that everyone is not up to the challenge of drinking, and I apologize for leaving first. She can take her time to make her call, there's no need to rush."

Lu Shicheng said calmly, but his tone became more and more rigid.

Li sniffed and hesitantly wanted to say something to Lu Shicheng, but Lu Shicheng had already walked to the side of the road again and waved at the cab traveling not far away.

The night wind brought these uncommon springtime thrashes, and the cab with the green light on smoothly stopped in front of and underneath its customer.

Natalie Lu exhaled lightly, without lingering, and reached out to pull open the door.

But unexpectedly, someone suddenly came from behind her, holding her hand that was just about to open the door at once.

The feeling of being enveloped from behind that she had just experienced surrounded Natalie once again, the smell of alcohol wrapped in a fresh scent.

Xu Xu Xiyue leaned towards Lu Shicheng from behind like this, her warm chin pressed against her shoulder, and drunkenly said to her, "Teacher Sixteen, what kind of reasoning is there for abducting someone and not taking responsibility for it?"

A dim light shines through the lush, intertwined foliage, dimly illuminating a corner of the night sky.

The spring breeze ruffled the leaves and made a rustling sound, combined with Xu Xu Yue's voice, the stranger overpowered the hustle and bustle of the street.

The noisy sounds around them seemed to have been violently pushed, and thus became farther and farther away from Natalie Lu.

She was enveloped from behind by Xu Xu Yue, and her wrist, which was gripping the door handle of the car, was held in Xu Xu Yue's hand.

This person's voice contained a faint odor of alcohol, and at a very close distance, it burned Nicco's ears.

The endless stream of cars passing by set off a gust of warm, hot wind, constantly reminding Natalie of how ambiguous their actions were at the moment.

Her reddened ears were about to be melted by this second of ambiguous warmth, how could Natalie not hear the meaning of Xu Xu Yue's words.

However, it was as if she was twisting a knot in her heart, making her feel very awkward, her tone was also extraordinarily hard, clarifying with a straight face, "Ms. Xu, I didn't abduct you here, you came to participate in the celebration banquet of your own free will."

"Now that the banquet is over, there is a hotel nearby, I think according to Ms. Xu's financial status, any kind of suite is affordable, right?"

Xu Xu Yue did not, as if she did not understand Nico Lu's extraordinarily obvious refusal, still leaning behind her, she asked, "In that case, can you let me stay at your house for a night?"

Nico sniffed and turned her head back sharply.

Looking at Xu Xu Yue's face, which was extremely close to her, she reminded, "Ms. Xu, my home is not a hotel."

"That's why it's not empty."

I don't know if it was because Xu Xu Yue was slightly drunk, but her always impeccable and calm tone had become a lot more despondent and lonesome.

Her chin stayed on Nico Lu's shoulder, and her slightly deeper voice seemed to be embedded in her body, pathetic as if she was a cat that had been abandoned by its owner.

And cat slaves can never refuse a cat's request.

Once again, Natalie's heart softened, and she compromised, "One night at most, you'll have to leave in the morning, I still have work to do."

"Thank you, Teacher Sixteen." Xu Xu Jiyue sniffed and bent her eyes at Lu Shicheng.

The dark eyes were covered with a layer of denseness that resembled alcohol, and starlight spilled and shook down on them.

Bright and bright, but also hanging hazy, with the wind dropping in the ears of the voice rubbed full of compulsion loving, like a cat, but also like a fox.

Natalie Lu's heart strings fluttered, and the dazzling syllables drifted haphazardly in her heart cavity.

She didn't care if Xu Xu Yue could stand still, she pulled open the door and quickly got into the cab.

The streetlights spaced out on both sides of the highway swept through the windows one by one, illuminating the car brightly and dimly.

Lu Shicheng leaned against the window and looked out the window as if avoiding the night scene, but her eyes still gathered on Xu Jiyue's figure after slipping out of sight for a moment.

The fairly spacious carriage was split in two by the two of them, and Xu Ziyue was sitting on the other side of the back row.

Just now at the celebration banquet she was complimented by Editor-in-Chief Chen and toasted a few glasses of wine, and later drank the champagne poured by Xiaoning, and now she seemed to be a little drunk, her raven-feathered eyelashes hanging as low as a fan, hiding her eyes underneath her nap.

Just nap to nap, Xu Xu Yue's back is still playing straight, not the slightest appearance of slackness.

The flickering light fell on her body, and the neckline that had lost its ribbons hung low towards the sides, branding an inch by inch of snowy whiteness in Nico Lu's line of sight.

I don't know whether it was for the sake of relief, or simply carelessness, Xu Xu Yue's collar's binding ribbon was unraveled by her at some point, and it just hung loosely on both sides, as if it was uneasily scattered in the calm.

The cold white color complemented the darkness of the night like a net, spreading up one by one from the tightly fitted buttons below, writing a paradoxical temptation in a well-ordered manner.

Lu Shicheng's gaze paused, somewhat hesitant to give Xu Xu Yue a reminder, but he heard the man's voice ring out one step ahead of his own: "Bad mood."

This voice came suddenly, Lu Shicheng's heartbeat stopped for a moment, and then he subconsciously denied it, "No."

"I have." Xu Xu Yue, however, said.

This person's voice was as calm as ever, and it was hard to hide the brewing alcohol.

Natalie blinked in confusion, confused as to whether Xu Ziyue was asking herself in her last sentence, or whether she was simply talking to herself in her drunken state.

The streetlights were still flickering and jumping on the car windows, Xu Ziyue was still sitting in her seat with her eyes closed, but because of the two words just now, she looked a little unguarded.

A stupid idea popped up in Natalie Lu's mind.

There were some things that even though she already had the answers in her mind, but until she heard Xu Zuoyue actually say them, she didn't seem to be so willing to die.

That choking twinge was still twisting in Lu Shicheng's heart, she looked at the drunken Xu Xu Yue and said, "What are you in a bad mood for, people Shen Yanxing cares about you so much and even called you."

Lu Shicheng's tone was calm, calm and a little overly raw.

She didn't like mentioning the name "Shen Yanxing" so much, and as if she was picking holes in her head, many slurs appeared.

Why is she not at ease with her, it is really hard for her to remember that Xu Ziyue left S city for the capital even in her busy schedule.

And what kind of concern is this, people have been off the plane for so long, a meal is about to be finished, only to come to the phone.

And what kind of attentive checking in and hitting it off is simply unqualified!

Seriously unqualified!

"Why do I have to be in a good mood when Shen Yanxing calls me? It's not like she's you."

Lu Shicheng was frantically picking at Shen Yanxing in her mind when Xu Xu Yue's voice pulled her back.

Those resting eyes slowly opened with the second half of the sentence, and eyes as calm as pools of water looked toward her.

The twisted madness abruptly quieted down, and Lu Shicheng's entire body paused in place.

A bunch of fireworks exploded on the other side of the dark night, the tiny sparks each one of them writing thumps, burning that part of her chicane to the ground.

For a moment, Lu Shicheng actually didn't know whether she was rejoicing in Xu Ziyue's display of not caring about Shen Yanxing, or in the fact that she cared about herself.

Or maybe it was both.

"Lu Shicheng, do you sometimes feel as if there's something invisible binding you?"

Xu Xu Jiyue's calm eyes faded into clarity, hazily containing some intoxication.

She looked at Lu Shicheng like this, purely as if she was sharing a matter of the heart that had been pressed to the bottom of her heart, not quite clear enough to be considered a voice with distress pressed underneath.

And Lu Shicheng knew better than anyone how the world worked, and heard what Xu Xu Yue said extraordinarily well.

She was also exceptionally surprised that Xu Xu Yue could actually feel the restraints that the Master System had placed on her.

"A two-minute phone call, and aside from the opening greeting, the rest of the time was spent explaining work. To push me to go out and listen even for this, having to create an unseemly sight for people, is really enough painstaking effort."

A light laugh with a few hints of scorn hummed out from Xu Xu Yue's mouth, brightly tinged with disgust.

With that, she slightly slackened her straight back for a few moments, leaning back against the back of the chair with her rubbed hair under her pillow.

Xu Xu Ziyue spoke somewhat casually, but Lu Shicheng had heard it all in her ears.

So that just now leaving the table was not Xu Xu Yue's own behavior, it was that damned master system that had once again intervened.

Wasn't it true that in these five years, the main system had also interfered with Xu Ziyue's behavior countless times.

The fact that she could feel this kind of bondage didn't mean that she had often resisted against it.

Today, because she had drunk a little wine and her will was unclear, that kind of bondage pushed her to stand up, pick up the phone, and call out that extremely ambiguous "Yanxing".

The long hair hanging on the side of her face was messed up by her raised hand, and a few loose strands hung over Xu Xu Yue's face.

The streetlight outside the window illuminated her side face with light and darkness, so she gave Lu Shicheng a glance without any trace, and pressed down her eyes, shattering the light inside: "I don't like this kind of feeling, it's as if the whole life isn't mine anymore."

This was the first time Lu Shicheng felt Xu Xuyue express her emotions.

For several sentences in a row, the three words "don't like it" were being directed towards her, and finally placed in front of her in a clear and unambiguous manner.

Xu Xu Jiyue detested this kind of restraint that controlled her behavior, and was deeply distressed by it.

It was as if a small stone had fallen from an impenetrable wall, sending out a subtle but powerful enough tremor.

The Master System was trying to manipulate her, and Xu Jiyue was loathing and rejecting all of this that the Master System was arranging for her.

She didn't like it.

Xu Jiyue didn't like it.

Those two words were like bolded and enlarged fonts, burned into Natalie Lu's mind.

Faith wavered.

With that, Lu Shicheng carefully concealed the presence of the system from Xu Xuyue and tried, "But what if this is the best ending for you?"

Xu Xu Ziyue, however, did not answer Lu Shicheng's question and instead asked, "Do you know what people outside are saying about me?"

"Selfish, despicable, a madman who will do anything to achieve his goals."

One by one, the negative words piled on top of another in Xu Xu Yue's tone of voice reached Lu Shicheng's ears, familiar yet unfamiliar.

Lu Shicheng used to love using these words to describe the late Xu Xu Yue, but now she felt unprecedentedly harsh: "No, that's all them ......"

But before Lu Shicheng finished her words, she was interrupted by Xu Ziyue: "They're right."

Obviously negative words, Xu Xu Yue was incomparably frank and even glad to accept them.

A rich smile seeped out of her eyes, like a flame burning up in pitch black, bright and full of danger.

She looked at Lu Shicheng like this, her attitude firm to the point of paranoia: "So Lu Shicheng, what I want, must be mine, what I don't want, force it on me, hold a gun against me, I won't compromise."

"The person I love is not Shen Yanxing, so I won't be with her in this life." Xu Xu Yue looked at Lu Shicheng, her deep gaze looking straight into the bottom of her eyes, "The person I love, who caught me in the sea of red flowers in the catching sky, also died in the sea of red fire in the catching sky because of me."

The blinding light fell in through the car window behind Xu Xu Yue, illuminating Lu Shicheng's heartbeat.

She had never felt that a single sentence could have such power to turn her world upside down.

A hand that crossed the line slowly poked through the distinctly different back row in the rearview mirror, and even her straight body tilted over in silence.

Xu Xu Jiyue raised her eyebrows slightly and just gazed into Lu Shicheng's eyes, dialing the question back to the very beginning asking, "So you're still in a bad mood now?"

Her heartbeat beating frantically as it followed the flickering streetlights outside the car window, Natalie didn't expect Xu Xu Jiyue to reconnect the conversation back to the problem she started with.

It was like doing a math problem, the rest of the conversation was all about Xu Jiyue's steps, just to prove the question she had asked herself at the beginning. The logic was seamless, not in the least like someone who was drunk.

Neon lights will be outside the window of the darkness of the night lit, more set off the person's drunken eyes with a few points of clarity.

Natalie Lu couldn't tell if Xu Xu Yue's words were the true feelings of a drunken state, or if she was deliberately pretending to be drunk to coax herself.

The distance between her and Natalie's nostrils was ambiguous, and the warm wine breath rolled into Natalie's nostrils, wrapped in the fragrance that only this person had.

Too much information flooded into Natalie's mind in this short period of time, confused, shaken, joyful, and completely unbalanced heartbeat, all rolled into a messy mess, leaving her at a loss for words.

So she had to be at a loss for words and returned as if nothing had happened: "I, I wasn't in a bad mood in the first place."

People often do not realize the change in their voice tone when they speak, just like Natalie Lu's answer, which was much softer than when she answered that she was not in a bad mood.

This was really not in a bad mood.

And there was more than a little bit of not knowing what was wrong.

Xu Xu Jiyue listened to this person's reply, slightly bending her eyes.

She was really a bit drunk, and her clear eyes that contained the odor of alcohol still couldn't stop the satisfied pleasure from tumbling out from underneath them.

Afterward, her head lolled, and she leaned on Nico Lu's shoulder and fell into a deep sleep.

Even though there wasn't a trace of the smell of roses around her this time.

Natalie Lu's shoulders lolled for a moment at Xu Xuyue's reassuring gesture, and then she carefully leveled her shoulders so that Xu Xuyue could sleep as well as possible.

The sound of navigation in the car gradually became obvious, the driver's aunt looked at the two people sitting in the rearview mirror, and couldn't help but say to Lu Shicheng: "Little girl, your friend's way of expressing herself is really special. Which take their dead first love to clarify the current scandal, this is not to cut off the future of their own way back?"

Natalie Lu was stunned for a moment.

Then after careful consideration, she realized that this was really the case, and couldn't help but laugh a little, redeeming Xu Xu Yue's image by saying, "She's stupid, she's just in a hurry to explain herself clearly."

The driver's aunt heard this and took a look at Xu Ziyue leaning on Nico's shoulder, and couldn't help but feel a little sorry for her delicate appearance: "Is this what you young people say, a good person, but with a long mouth."

Auntie Driver said, the smile on her face slowly paused for a few moments: "But I see your friend's attitude just now, this vermilion sand mole on her heart is pointing very deep ah."

"Auntie one more sentence ah, if you don't want to hear it as auntie did not say." She just looked at the little girl behind her who had a few eye contact with herself, and said kindly, "We living people can never compete with their dead, especially those who have not been faded away for so many years, you have to think about it."

The road back home gradually became familiar, and outside the car window was paved with the spring that Lu Shicheng had seen countless times in these five years.

And five years can indeed be described as "so many years".

At one time, Nicco thought that when she stood in the snow and saw Shen Yanxing helping Xu Ziyue, that was Xu Ziyue's future.

But five years have passed, and today Xu Ziyue is telling herself that she can't forget herself.

She said she loved me.

Even with the restraints of the Master System, she still loves me.

So what is all this self-righteous avoidance and abandonment doing these days?

Is it to be touched by your own "greatness"?

Natalie laughed, her eyes flashing with sarcasm.

Not only had she not stood by Xu Xu Yue, she had even become an accomplice of the Master System.

Giving her a kiss and then plundering the person she daydreamed about away from her.

The emotions that had been deposited at the bottom of the sea finally broke free of their binding chains and were about to surge up with the wind and rain.

Lu Shicheng watched the cab pull up in front of the building where her house was located and paid some extra money to this driver: "Thank you for the reminder, the extra money is a thank you."

"Little girl, auntie is not asking for your money, it's good that you can figure it out." Auntie driver said that she was going to return the money to Lu Shicheng, but Lu Shicheng put away her cell phone and went straight out of the car.

Xu Jiyue fell asleep in the car with her head slightly tilted, the light from the streetlamps enveloped her along with the opened car door, waiting for Nico Lu to carry her out in a raw and careful manner.

Warm breath puffed gently and slowly on Natalie Lu's heart, warmth plastered under the light material.

She just looked at the face that was leaning into her arms and said to the driver's aunt, "But ...... I think I should be the vermilion mole."

Li, as Xu Xu Yue's bodyguard, was mandated to follow her around at all times.

It was just that despite his professional training, he still appeared to be in a state where he had no place to go after following Lu Shicheng to her house.

After the third time he didn't know what he had stepped on and made a noise, Li was glared at by Lu Shicheng and exited her house, silently choosing to go back downstairs to squat in the bodyguard's car.

Possibly due to his drunkenness, Lu Shicheng was startled by Li's noise three times before Xu Xu Yue was woken up.

She was very good at drinking, and even when she was drunk, she just fell asleep against Nichco Lu's arms, her cool eyebrows paved with good behavior.

Lu Shicheng just let the two-meter bear on his bed replace himself, placing Xu Ziyue carefully on the bed.

That big furry brown hand was just resting against her face, the large body lined with her extraordinarily petite and unsuspecting, as if it was easy to manipulate.

Lu Shicheng sat on the edge of the bed like this and watched the sleeping Xu Xu Yue, gently ruffling the stray hairs in front of her face, his lips moving slightly.

The shadow reflected on the wall slowly descended, descended, and suddenly retracted.

Lu Shicheng suddenly realized that Xu Ziyue was able to sleep unaffected like this, probably because she had been too tired all these years.

Xu's group was too big.

And she was alone, paranoid and resisting the other half that fate was trying to shove down her throat.

Even if this person could make her future a lot easier.

Natalie Lu's heart twisted.

She just looked at the sleeping Xu Xu Yue, and in her afterglow the messy surroundings she had taken for granted seemed to be coming at her with teeth and claws.

Not knowing where the sudden motivation came from, Lu Shicheng picked up the clothes that looked like they were going to engulf Xu Zuoyue and rolled up her sleeves to take the initiative to clean up the house.

In the middle of the night, the washing machine, which hadn't been on duty for a long time, was pulled up overnight, and the garbage bags that had been sealed in the storage closet were taken out in rolls.

The clothes that had been thrown everywhere were gathered up by Nicco Lu one by one, and put into the washing machine in an orderly manner according to the dark and light colors.

Expired and long-opened snacks were thrown into the garbage bag, as well as used up paints, balled up scraps of paper, and even Chu Chu's broken cat toys.

The first rays of morning sunlight fell on the entrance hall, and the blind boxes of cats and dogs were cozyly bathed in the sunlight.

The sound of the electronic door lock opening rang out, Xiaoning skillfully entered the code and opened the door carrying the two large portions of breakfast that Nicco had ordered and walked in.

Then she froze in place.

For the first time, the sofa appeared neatly in this home, and there was no comic script paper placed haphazardly on the table in the living room, and even on the dining table, it was clean, nothing.

"Sixteen teacher, sixteen teacher! Ten ......" Xiaoning was like a scared parrot, frantically shouting for Lu Shicheng.

Lu Shicheng was busy rushing to catch her before her voice got higher and higher, leapt out from the side bathroom and covered her mouth: "Hush hush hush! What's all the noise?"

"What's going on at ...... home like this?" Xiaoning was incredulous, "Robbed?"

"Fuck you." Natalie Lu was helpless, "Who gives you a clean house when a thief comes?"

"That's true." Xiaoning nodded, her eyes still full of confusion, "Then what's wrong with you?"

"I want to be clean from now on can't I?" Natalie Lu said and took off her sanitation gloves, "What, you're sorry that I'm not messy anymore?"

"No no, I couldn't be happier that teacher is like this! You don't know that I've been dreaming about when you'll clean up the house to look a little bit better!" Xiaoning shook her head repeatedly, afraid that because of her reaction just now, Lu Shicheng would go back to being like before.

"It's just ...... that I just feel a little strange." Xiao Ning put the breakfast in her hand onto Lu Shicheng's clean dining table while speaking carefully, "How did you persuade you before that you wouldn't, why did you suddenly have a change in temperament today?"

Although Xiaoning was delighted by this change in Lu Shicheng's behavior today, it was also accompanied by deep puzzlement.

Suddenly, as if she had thought of something, she looked straight at Lu Shicheng, who was carrying the washed clothes out: "Teacher Sixteen, do you have someone you like? Or is the person you like coming to the house as a guest!"

Lu Shicheng froze, the next second will put down the hands of the clothes basket, pushing Xiaoning to the door: "Go go go, quickly will studio busy you go, all day just know gossip, report done you."

Nicco's words were as dense as a series of cannons, and Xiaoning didn't even have time to intervene before she was kicked out.

And then Qiuqiu put up his tail and got out of his cat's nest: "Meow~Meow~(Host, the data shows that you were making low frequency noise all night last night, are you insomniac?)"

"I just wanted to do some hygiene." Lu Shicheng re-picked up her clothes basket, full of a sense of accomplishment as she showed QiuQiu the kingdom she had fought for all night, "I cleaned up pretty well, didn't I?"

"It's super nice!" QiuQiu gave a clear purr, not like a cat, but like a dog that was extraordinarily supportive, "Studies have shown that a clean and fresh environment like this can give people a positive outlook on life!"

Natalie Lu was still very receptive to Chu's ass, nodding her head in agreement, "That's right, I want to live a good life."

"Host, is this because of Xu Xu Yue?" Qiuqiu observed Lu Shi Nicco's expression and testily meowed in a small voice, "I just went to the bedroom to look for you and ended up seeing that it was Xu Xu Yue who was sleeping on your bed."

As Chu said this, his voice was permeated with fear.

Natalie could imagine the fear that Chuu felt when she came to her room and realized that the owner she wanted to be intimate with had turned into Heo Seo Wol, soothingly she stroked Chuu from head to tail: "Sorry, I should have told you earlier, Xiaoning bought two starch sausages, I'll give them both to you later."

QiuQiu sniffed and flicked her tail: "Actually, it's the host's freedom to say or not to say, and I don't need the starch sausage to compensate."

Such a generous response caught Lu Shicheng a bit off guard and even dismayed.

One must know that QiuQiu's favorite food in this system was starch intestines, and sometimes in order to snatch the starch intestines in his hand to eat, he had more heart than a cat.

Why did she say no this time?

Natalie was still worried about whether there was something wrong with QiuQiu, when she heard it ask herself a question: "I just want to ask the host, do you understand why you are suddenly acting like this?"

"There is a research data that shows that a person who goes to change because of another person is often because ......"

"Like."

These days Chu Chu had thought about it, it really didn't want to see its host sad and twisted like this, so it just took this opportunity to push her.

But while it was weighing up how to help Nicco break through her psychology that she didn't dare to face, Nicco answered in the affirmative before it did.

The fresh morning breeze blew across the balcony, and the skirt that had just been hung on the hanger puffed up in a gust of wind.

Lu Shicheng carefully bloomed the edges of the folded skirt and spoke with certainty to the kitten at her feet, "I like Xu Xu Yue, very much, very much."

The bright sunlight fell on the balcony, spreading the spring sunrise all over the floor.

Natalie admitted to Chu with a certainty in her voice, when she suddenly felt something tugging at her body, causing her to suck in a breath of cold air in pain.

"I ......"

Lu Shicheng opened her mouth, but her throat felt like it was blocked by something.

It was as if there was some kind of force preventing her from continuing to generate these thoughts, and was trying to pull her back to her original position with all its teeth and claws.

But Natalie didn't, still struggling to say what she wanted to say: "I now realize that I seem to have fallen into a cocoon that I have woven for myself. Instead of holding this body, trembling with fear and living in the control of the system, why don't you let go, I've already lived a healthy life for a while, and I don't ...... lose."

Click, as if stuck in the heart of the mouth of the needle at once in the heart broke open.

The pain in the heart cracked into two parts, stabbing straight at Nico Lu's heart, not just a simple word "pain", can be summarized.

Natalie couldn't hold on any longer and clasped her hand over her heart, the back of her hand was filled with hideous veins.

Qiuqiu was so nervous that her tail kept wagging, she jumped onto the side of the platform in three or two steps, and said, "Host, please stop, just now the system page shows that there has been a low level warning."

"Damn, it really hurts." Natalie didn't hold back, inhaling cold air and spitting, "How come the system doesn't allow me to say like ...... like?"

"It's the Lord God who doesn't allow the tasker, that is, the host, to have feelings for the protagonist." Chu Chu said.

Natalie Lu snorted at the words, with disdain for the Lord God written in some candor: "But I still like her."

"Even if I knew from the start that I would pay a physical price for this fondness, I still liked her."

"Host ......" Chu Chu looked at Lu Shicheng's difficult appearance, some heart can't bear it, and even regretted wanting Lu Shicheng to open such a head to break her heart.

"We have to do something, this world can't collapse, and I can't let Xu Xu Yue and Shen Yanxing be together." Lu Shicheng said, favorably propping herself up and sitting on a small stool to the side.

"This is difficult ah host." Chu Chu said, "How can the world not collapse when the protagonist deviates from the main line?"

"But didn't you realize? Xu Xu Yue has already deviated from the main line." Natalie Lu slowed her breath and told Chu Chu what she had thought about all night yesterday, "The world must have its reasonable reasons for collapsing, it's not possible to say that when it's good it's bad."

Chu had never thought deeply about this regulation that was written into their system manual as the first rule by the main system, so she couldn't help but pause for a moment, and then she heard Nicco say, "Is it possible that the protagonist is the protagonist because some of her behaviors develop to the point where the world will fall apart?"

"It's like when Xu Xu Yue blackened out in the later stages, if she wasn't able to control her, the world would have been destroyed by her." Lu Shi Nic raised both of his hands and gave Chu Chu a gesture, "If Xu Xu Yue doesn't collapse the world won't collapse."

"But ...... if we follow the host's words, the current Shen Yanxing obviously doesn't have this ability anymore ......" Chu was in deep doubt, but with its highly developed system of algorithm, it quickly came up with a paradoxical answer: "Host, you don't mean that you want to replace Shen Yanxing, do you?!"

"Can it?" Lu Shicheng didn't deny it, "In that case, I think Xu Xu Yue and this world will remain safe."

"The host's deduction is correct, and the logic is closed enough." Chu Chu nodded at first, but then his words changed, "But all of this needs to be feasible without being detected by the Lord God-sama."

"Host you are not the first person to question the Lord God-sama, in the past there have been many, many hosts who attempted to have their plots modified, and were even included in the anticlimax. They all died, just like fixing bugs, and were all fixed by the Lord System."

Obviously a living, breathing human being had become a smudge of data in the world of the main god.

Daylight was mostly obscured by the clouds that pushed through, a huge system beyond cognizance loomed darkly in front of Lu Shicheng, and this powerless insignificance nourished fear: "So cruel ......"

"So ......"

"Then, let's blindfold the main god!"

Quchu opened her mouth to try to persuade Lu Shichen to go and think it over again, but she was interrupted by the man's tone, which was very different from the low one she had just used.

The hideousness of the huge object didn't seem to deter Lu Shicheng, her head spun fast: "You say it's possible that we create a shielding program, like an eye mask, to create an illusion for the main system's monitoring of this world, such as switching the signal sources of Shen Yanshang and I to some extent."

"Host, if our behavior like this is found out, it will be completely erased." Chu Chu seriously reminded, "Don't you want to enjoy life with this healthy body?"

Lu Shi Nic didn't answer Chuu's question and looked at Chuu in the same serious tone, "But you can do it, right?"

The breeze ruffled over and blew the hair on the side of Natalie's face.

She just looked at the rolling greenery in the distance and said softly, "I've been running away for five years now, and there hasn't been a single day in those five years that I haven't thought about her."

"One more day with her is one day of earning, if the world didn't fall apart and I could still be with her, that would be the luckiest thing I've ever come across in my life."

Lu Shicheng said and raised her hand to hook the hem of her skirt on the hanger that was blown up by the wind, as if the Lord God was pinching her soft underbelly: "I still remember, in the past I've always resented, resented why I didn't have a good body, why I didn't have a pair of legs that could move freely, if I didn't clamor to go out, would my health have been in a much better condition, if I'd been a little bit more careful after one of my surgeries a little, would I have been able to stand up ......"

The not-so-good past spread out in her mind along with Lu Shicheng's words, each one confirming how much she needed to yearn for this healthy body she had now.

But there was always a sword in the world that could cut off the entirety of the snake wrapped around ***.

The poking fangs and spitting head of the snake was just decapitated desolately under a dead tree, sparing its fangs and claws.

Natalie Lu let out a shallow breath and loosened the hem of the skirt she was holding in her hand: "But because of all this, I have met Xu Xu Yue now, and I don't want to think about the "what ifs" at all."

She was not intimidated by Chu Chu's hints, nor did she desperately remind herself that "I'm a straight woman".

Natalie Lu just watched the hem of her skirt fluttering in the wind and said in a faint voice, "Because if I change even a little bit in the past, I might not be able to meet her again, and forgetting her and missing her is the saddest thing in my life."

"If living is just living, then earning more points is only boring."

Lu Shicheng said, turning his head to look at the kitten crouching beside him.

She just looked at Qiuqiu's dark eyes and laughed at Woody: "Qiuqiu, is it true that even if I tell you, you can't understand this feeling?"

QiuQiu silently leaned back in Lu ShiNi's arms, her slender tail wagging bluntly.

It thought that it shouldn't be able to feel the sentiment that Lu Shicheng said, but for some reason, it seemed to be able to understand this feeling that Lu Shicheng said.

The constantly running program drew on the feedback from its surroundings, the massive computing evolving all the time.

Nothing was absolutely top-notch, even highly developed algorithms.

Lu Shicheng looked at the quiet cat in his arms, thought about it, and bribed, "Then I'll send you a bouquet of starch intestinal flowers, the ninety-nine kind, when the big job is done, okay."

"Meow! (Yes!)" This time, Chu Chu answered extraordinarily quickly.

Anyway, it was just a floating piece of water in the huge system, it was it that chose Natalie Lu, and it was also Natalie Lu that chose it.

It was the host's most reliable and loyal companion, and it was willing to fight for its host.

As the cat was thinking this, he heard Lu Shicheng's voice of reminder, "But before things are done, we can't let Xu Xu Yue know about these things, do you understand? I'm afraid of scaring her."

"Meow~ (Of course, don't worry host.)" Chu Chu assured, her happily swishing tail suddenly settling.

Natalie Lu felt that there was something strange about this reaction of QiuQiu, and then she felt as if there was some kind of subtle silhouette reflecting on the glass to the side.

The large glass was a blurred reflection of the living room, and a slim, tall figure rested beside the newly cleaned sofa.

Xu Xu Jiyue had come out of Lu Shicheng's room.

That originally meticulous shirt was loosened up, the ribbon at the neckline drooping casually, seemingly unintentionally revealing half of her round shoulders.

Such as seaweed like long hair lost its yesterday in the exaggerated fluffy curvature, shallow bending just right in Xu Jiyue's shoulders, in the satin smooth luster with a few points of the casual laziness of the morning.

Natalie Lu's eyes looked a little straight, even forgetting to think whether this person had heard her conversation with Chu Chu, and only bluntly spoke, "You're awake."

"Uh-huh." Xu Xu Xiyue nodded her head faintly, walking leisurely towards the balcony where Lu Shicheng was.

Unsure if it was because her mind had just become clear, Lu Shicheng, who had been single for years without any experience, was a bit handicapped.

She wanted to show her concern for Xu Xu Yue, but after brewing in her mouth for half a day, it was just an awkward mumbled greeting, "Did you sleep well last night?"

She hadn't even finished speaking, and was then interrupted by Xu Ziyue, who walked over to her: "Your lips are so white."

Her eyes were serious, and she got a little close to Lu Shi Nicco.

Whether she was weak or already confused, Lu Shicheng's heartbeat, which had just calmed down, was beating wildly again.

The white lips were not because of anything else, but because until just now Natalie Lu had not slowed down from the punishment the system had given her.

She didn't want Xu Xu Yue to worry about herself by knowing this, and spoke in a disguised manner, "But, it's probably because I didn't rest well, I'll be fine after a nap."

"Then go to sleep, I haven't folded up the quilt yet." Xu Xu Yue said, and hooked over Lu Shi Nic's hand.

Her tone was gentle like a pool of spring water, soft and disorienting.

Before Lu Shicheng could react, she had already been brought to the bedroom by her.

After a night's absence, Lu Shicheng had never felt that her bed could be as soft as this.

The light quilt was thoughtfully placed over her by Xu Xu Yue, and a faint fragrance crossed the tip of her nose.

It wasn't just Xu Xu Yue's hands.

It was still this quilt she had covered last night.

The quilt, which hadn't been folded up, held the warmth of the previous person, and Natalie Lu was wrapped in it as if she were being wrapped in Xu Ziyue's body heat.

The fresh scent slowly rolled into Natalie's nostrils, and she felt a gust of burning heat slowly rising toward her face.

She somewhat enjoyed this feeling, but then she saw Xu Ziyue, who had helped herself to arrange the quilt, stand up, looking as if she was about to leave.

Reluctance was written all over Lu Shicheng's face as she busily said, "Xu Ziyue, where are you going?"

Xu Xu Ziyue stopped walking unhurriedly at her words, her calm voice helping Lu Shicheng recall the events of last night: "Didn't Teacher Sixteen say last night that he wanted me to leave when I woke up in the morning? Now that I'm awake, it's time for me to leave."

Chagrin, regret, remorse.

The gentle burning heat that had originally vacated on Lu Shicheng's face instantly changed to a different one, burning her hotly with remorse written all over it.

Lu Shicheng ah Lu Shicheng, look at what you have done!

You twisted yourself for half a day, and in the end, you were the one who suffered!

Lu Shicheng just looked at Xu Xu Yue who was about to leave, struggled a bit, lifted the corner of the quilt, explored his hand that was shrunken under the quilt, and with twinkling innocent eyes retained: "In fact, the hotel can also provide room renewal services."

That slender finger said and hooked the hem of the skirt that was draped over the edge of the bed, white and black folded together, clumsily penetrating the look of retention.

Xu Xu Jiyue looked at Lu Shicheng with half-lowered eyes, slightly pursed her lips and hooked it, and asked in a faint voice, "Then what is the standard for renewals for Mr. Sixteen?"

Nicco's room had a large window, which let in daylight all year round, brightening up the room.

The sunlight splashed towards Xu Jiyue, burning her gentle brows into Nicco's line of sight, inch by inch.

The retention did have an effect.

But what should be the renewal criteria Xu Xuyue was talking about?

She only thought of not letting Xu Ziyue leave like this, where would she think of the next renewal criteria.

Natalie Lu was dumbfounded for a second.

It was precisely this second that the hem of the skirt that was hooked onto her fingertips was spread out in her palm, along with Xu Ziyue's voice.

"Since Teacher Sixteen can't come up with an idea, I'll pay first."

Xu Xu Jiyue's voice was unhurried and unhurried, like a cunning fox merchant who had gotten an idea early on.

As the words fell, the shadow that bent down landed on Lu Shicheng's body.

The scent of roses pressed through.

Without preparation, Natalie was kissed by Xu Xu Yue.

This person's lips were a little cool, and he possessed her warmth bit by bit in such a pleading manner, extremely close to tenderness.

Warm breaths rolled between her nose, hot and wet on Natalie's lips.

She was a bit confused for a moment, and her only exposed hand was clasped by Xu Jiyue as if she had already expected it, so that she was straddling the gap between the two of them, unable to resist the tendency of that thin and slender figure to lean towards her.

Or perhaps, Lu Shicheng didn't really want to resist at all.

Compared to the previous two times when she had been caught unawares by Xu Xu Yue, Lu Shicheng's acceptance this time was much more familiar.

Xu Ziyue's kisses were also gentler than the previous two.

The warm, soft lips pressed together lightly, the spring morning air adorned with heavy dewy air moistly wrapped around the tips of her teeth.

Without a big opening and closing, in a gradual manner, Xu Ziyue put her arm under Natalie Lu's body, wrapped her waist, and leaned herself closer to her.

It was a bright spring day, and the city was hazy with everything waking up in the morning.

Early sparrows fluttered their wings as they skimmed across the large floating window, their shadows blocking the light from Nicco's vision for a second, their chattering sound as if reminding her that it was daytime.

And what she was doing at the moment was contrary to the rising sun.

A low clump of nerves warred and surged through Natalie's mind like a tidal wave.

Those blood-filled lips tingled slightly, and the flavor belonging to Xu Xu Yue was wrapping her entire being bit by bit, inch by inch.

Only after a long time did Xu Xu Jiyue slightly separate from Lu Shicheng in the gap between breath changes.

Her hand gently rubbed the tiger's mouth between Lu Shicheng's thumbs, her gaze fluctuating uneasily, yet seemingly calm: "Is that enough?"

Rhythmless breathing gulped down the air around them, ambiguity was like unextinguished ashes, the slightest intersection of lines of sight could send out sparks.

Lu Shicheng looked at Xu Xu Yue above his line of sight, clearly his own breathing was still messy, but he didn't know where to get the courage to hook his wrist and pull Xu Xu Yue straight in front of him.

The distance that had just been opened was once again rapidly shortened, and the light and shadow flickered frame by frame in Xu Zuoyue's line of sight.

It finally settled on Lu Shicheng's lowered eyes.

Warm, wet lips balled up in a cloud of intense oxygen, pushing straight into the mouth of the defenseless Xu Jiyue.

Like a sudden burst of popping juice candy, it instantly exploded between Xu Xu Yue's teeth, the moist oxygen brushing against her lips and richly hooking her tongue.

This was the first time Lu Shicheng had asked Xu Xuyue for a kiss in all these days.

Lu Shicheng's kiss came with abandon, as if all the thoughts that had been suppressed in her heart all these years had surged up uncontrollably.

There was some recklessness in the restraint, and the active tilting of the pressure carried the rawness of still being a bit of a novice, but compared to the first time she had gone all out, she was much better now, and could even be said to have some talent.

Warm and soft against each other, the plentiful oxygen was wantonly stirred, rushing back and forth.

Obviously in a position of superiority, the initiative was changed in this way.

Xu Jiyue felt her original clasped hand break free of her bonds, her five fingers slowly stretching out, interlocking with her equal fingers.

There were no conditions, it wasn't forced, it was a complete initiative belonging to this person.

A flavor as tasteless as snow floated in the air, slowly overpowering the fresh scent that filled the room.

The blood that gradually churned up was hooked by this flavor, boiling madly as it rushed through Xu Xu Yue's body, knocking her bones soft, as if she would fall into this person's body at any moment.

It was more real than a dream.

It was also more indulgent.

The morning was dominated by warmth and affection, and when it ended, Lu Shicheng nudged his lips on Xu Xu Yue's.

It was clear that he was not breathing well either, but he pulled the corners of his mouth into a smile.

Like an insatiable large dog, he gave an inch and replied to Xu Jiyue's words just now: "Paid too much, looking to give you a little."

Four eyes met each other, and the cunningness that didn't need words rose and fell through the eyes along with the sound of heavy breathing.

Xu Xu Jiyue listened and laughed a little.

With that, she gazed at the person in her line of sight and commented, "Teacher Sixteen has progressed quickly."

Xu Xu Ziyue's voice was pressed a little low, flat with the coolness that she carried with her in her prime.

The calm eyes and eyebrows were all subdued and scholarly, as if she was seriously critiquing something.

However, Natalie Lu knew exactly what Xu Xu Yue was talking about.

The hair on her temples was dazzling, and the ambiguous warmth had yet to dissipate in this room.

This strong contrast gave Lu Shicheng a great sense of shock, obviously she had just followed Xu Ziyue's words and was ambiguous with her, but this person did not follow the rules.

Seriously yet explicitly saying that blunt comment.

Lu Shicheng's face instantly turned up hot, and there was no longer that calm and self-contained calmness that Xu Ziyue had in her hands just now.

She just looked at this person above her line of sight with wavering eyes, and with the quilt lifted, she actually directly buried her face in it: "I'm sleepy, I'm going to sleep."

Just that after saying this, not a second later there was a pair of small eyes peeking out from the corner of the quilt.

Lu Shicheng was still a little worried, and shook Xu Xu Yue's hand that was slow to let go, saying, "You've just renewed successfully, you can't leave."

"Uh-huh." Xu Xu Jiyue's eye brows slightly drooped, her coldness like a melting glacier, containing warmth.

She nodded her head just like that, then lay down beside Lu Shicheng:Â "Not leaving."

Lu Shi Nicco didn't expect Xu Jiyue's "not leaving" to be true, and couldn't help but freeze for a moment.

The current situation was that although the two of them didn't share a blanket, there was only one pillow on the bed that was half occupied by a teddy bear.

The subtle friction sound of her long hair hanging down on the pillow was incredibly clear as it swept over Natalie Lu's ears, and it seemed that she and Xu Xu Yue were now actually sharing the same bed.

Sharing the same bed.

Share the same bed ......

Lu Shicheng really didn't expect Xu Xu Yue to smoothly lie down beside herself, the ambiguous shadows that weren't poked and prodded.

She just felt this person who was lying beside her at the moment, and suddenly didn't know how to close her eyes and go to sleep.

But slowly, slowly, Lu Shicheng still closed her eyes in a deep sleep.

She was too tired, having stayed up all night last night cleaning up the entire house. The smell of Xu Xu Yue's body was heart-racing, yet it was the best hypnotic fragrance for her.

Lu Shicheng lightly sniffed the person's scent, and it was like time had rewound and stopped at any point in time five years ago.

Her entire body was slowly surrounded by Xu Xu Yue's scent in this way, ambiguous, provocative, and moreover, reassuring.

With Xu Xu Yue around, it was peaceful.

Misty fog lingers in the world, cold and pungent smell of disinfectant water to gradually become clear.

Lu Shicheng looked blankly at the gradually clear picture, the small four-square room monotonous at a glance, the only difference is that the treacherous long corridor once again appeared on the side of the ward.

The little girl who had picked up the apple she had rolled down was sitting at the end of the corridor, the blue and white striped hospital gown was obviously different from the one she was wearing, loose and baggy as if it had covered the little girl in a sickly aura.

Loose hair hanging down along her low head, can not see clearly looks, just hand is holding a book, moss green cowhide book cover pressed in her small hand, adults seem to look just right book but seem particularly heavy.

This book is obviously different from the picture book comics that Natalie Lu often came into contact with when she was a child, and is even a bit beyond the dullness of a child.

She was a little curious as to what kind of book this little girl was reading, but before she could get a good look at it, it was abruptly jerked away by a hand.

Again, it was small.

Light and sharp not at all like there was a retention needle stuck in it.

"Don't go gentle into that good night ......" the man read, his voice not quite agreeing, "Not only don't go gentle into that good night, you have to eat well."

There was something soft and crunchy about that voice, and Lu Shi Nico heard it at once, it was his own voice.

Floating in the air, her vision buzzed and she returned to herself along with the voice: "This is how you can heal faster, or else you'll have to get needles every day."

Lu Shicheng listened to this familiar and unfamiliar voice, not remembering in the slightest when she had said such a thing.

But her mouth still continued to speak without stopping: "And apples are also very good, have you ever heard the saying, an apple a day keeps the doctor away from me."

Saying this, Lu Shicheng watched as little Lu Shicheng put the book in her hand to one side, and then took a red, round apple.

The knife was used exceptionally sharply in her hands, and the small apple pieces were poured around as the angle of the knife changed, eventually turning into a cute red-eared rabbit.

"Look, bunny!"

The tender voice of a child was as crisp as an apple, spilling out all smugness.

Little Natalie Lu showed off, raising her hand to hand the little girl the peeled bunny apple.

Natalie Lu was a little impatient too.

Only she wasn't looking forward to the little girl's reaction to the bunny apple, but because as soon as she as a child looked up towards the little girl, she would be able to see the little girl's appearance through those same eyes.

The blue and white striped hospital gown moved slowly in her line of sight, inch by inch ......

"BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG!!!"

Just as Natalie Lu was about to see what the little girl looked like, a stray knock slammed through the dreamscape from the room.

She had no defense at all, and was instantly awakened by the sudden sound.

Chuchu ran over in a hurry with her tail high in the air and meowed at Lu Shicheng: "Meow-...! Meow-meow! (Host! The protection program I set up on the door is being violently sabotaged with another program! It's about to be cracked!)"

"What?!" Lu Shicheng couldn't believe that there were still people in this world who could crack Chu Chu's program.

Immediately afterward Xu Xu Yue, who had fallen asleep next to her, woke up and frowned gently: "What's wrong?"

Lu Shicheng didn't know what was wrong, but subconsciously shielded Xu Xu Yue behind her: "Nothing, you sit down for a while, I'll go out and take a look, I'll be back in a while."

After saying that, Lu Shicheng stepped on her slippers and left the room.

Even Chu Chu didn't predict that just as one of them walked to the living room, the lock on the door at the foyer resounded with the sound of being unlocked.

It was as if time had rewound to that late afternoon evening, with the setting sun casting in through one of the side windows.

A reckless external force disliked Lu Shicheng straight away, the scene was déjà vu.

It was just like the first time he met Lu Shi En, when the man lunged over and gave himself a hard time.

Only this time, instead of hugging himself, he clamped his arm in a death grip and loudly questioned, "What, are you that new love of Xu Xu Yue's?!"

"Let me kindly remind you, Xu Xu Yue only belongs to my sister! She will never have you in her heart, don't you presume to snatch her away from my sister!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 785 75
【The radio drama of the same name is now available on Fanjiao, welcome to listen】 Synopsis: Everyone says that a tiger does not beget a dog, but Gu F...
609K 63.8K 25
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...