ACT A FOOL | Minji x Haerin

Od deathkidlvl

Catnipz is constantly in competition. Are they friends or enemies? Více

MOVE-IN DAY
ROOMMATES
FIRST CLASS
BAD MORNING
PROTECTIVE
CONFUSED
JEALOUS
FRENEMIES
CAN'T SAY NO
DANCE CLASS
MAJOR & MINOR
COMPLICATED
PEER PRESSURE
UNSURE
NIGHT TIME
ASK HER
CAT OR KANG SITTING
SLEEPOVER
WHAT THE HELL
SAME ENERGY
MESS
DENIAL
SHIFT
HEARTACHE
TOO LATE
THEM
IT'S ALRIGHT
FIRST DAY?
FIGHTING
PROBLEMS
IGNORE IT OR FIX IT
SHOULD WE?
NEW PLACE
SETTLED
WHAT?
NEVERMIND
BACK
FELINGS
PARTY
FIRST TIME
FUCK YOU
MISTAKE

CATNIPZ BLOCKING

610 44 21
Od deathkidlvl

Narrator

"No, Hanni!" Kid frustratingly exclaimed over the phone.

"Thank you!!! Have fun on your trip!" Danielle and Hanni yelled over the phone in response.

"GIRLSS!!!" Kid yelled before they were hung up on.

- Minji POV -

I ended up driving back to the dorm at Haerin's request.

Haerin wanted to change outfits for the afternoon, because in her words.... "Unnie put in a lot of effort to give me a good day. I should put some effort too!"

I swear Kang Haerin was starting to drive crazy.

"I'll be right out! Sorry I'm taking so long!" Haerin yelled from her room.

"It's okay, take your time!" I yelled back a bit flustered.

*KNOCK, KNOCK*

There was a sudden knock at the front door.

"That's odd," I thought to myself before getting up to open the door.

I peeped through the peephole a bit, but I didn't see anyone...

So, I opened the door.

"Heard you are housing sitting Kid's apartment," Hanni oddly greeted.

"Ummm....," I didn't even know how to respond.

I was caught so off guard.

"Okay, I'm rea-dy..!" Haerin suddenly walked out of her room....

Looking so fucking gorgeous.

My heart was doing summersaults just by the sight of her.

"Oh, Haerin-ah! You look so beautiful!" Danielle suddenly barged into our dorm.

Haerin got all shy and blushy all of a sudden.

It made me jealous.

Kid had told me that Danielle was my competition for Haerin's heart, but so far...

I hadn't seen Dani make a move.

So, I didn't consider her much of a threat.

"Guess I was wrong," I thought to myself as I crossed my arms.

"Ready for what?" Hanni suddenly asked.

"We're going on a friend date!" Haerin cutely answered her.

"Oh, a friend date? I wanna go on a date with you too!" Dani exclaimed.

I bit the inside of my cheek in anger.

"Hey, we should go on a double date and then have a sleepover at Kid's place!" Hanni began to suggest.

"Sounds like fun!" Dani went along with it.

"What do you think, Haerin-ah?" Dani asked Haerin as she locked their arms together.

"Umm... yeah, that sounds good..," Haerin shyly responded.

I scoffed in disbelief.

"Great, then we'll go on a double date! Hanni with Minji and Haerin with me!" Danielle cheered.

"Umm..., okay. I better go change...," Haerin mumbled.

"No! Keep it, you look so good in it!" Dani protested.

"Really?" Haerin suddenly got all red.

"What the fuck?" I thought to myself with boiling blood.

It was supposed to be a special day just for Haerin and all of a sudden Dani and Hanni had just invited themselves to it.

"Okay, it's settled. Let's go!!" Hanni suddenly locked my arm with hers and pulled me out of the dorm.

- Haerin POV -

Dani unnie was actually really sweet. She kept constantly telling me how beautiful I looked and she wouldn't mind falling for someone who looked like me.

The way she was acting was making me think about when Kid asked me if I'd date a friend.

"I think if I dated a friend, I'd want them to treat me how Dani treats me," I kept thinking to myself.

Suddenly, I caught sight of Minji unnie in the rear view mirror from the back seat.

She didn't look as happy as she looked in the morning.

"Hey, I thought we were going on a date!" Hanni unnie suddenly complained as we pulled up into Kid's apartment parking lot.

Minji didn't give her a response and instead abruptly parked the car.

"Oh, come on! It's such a nice day for a date, why are we here already?" Hanni started to whine.

Minji unnie suddenly turned to glare at her and coldly said..., "the date was for Haerin, not for you two"...

She then grabbed her things, got out of the car, and slammed the car door closed.

I took a deep breath a bit stressed.

"This is my fault," I mumbled under my breath.

"What? No!" Dani unnie suddenly rubbed my arm.

"Minji is probably just tired or having a bad day!" She tried to comfort me as she grabbed my hand.

"Yeah, maybe she's tired...," I sighed out.

".... of me....," I finished my thought in my head.

"Well, we're already here. Better make the best of it!" Hanni exclaimed before getting out of the car herself.

Dani squeezed my hand a bit and I looked up at her a bit embarrassed.

I knew that Minji unnie had put so much effort into today, but I didn't know she wanted it to just be us too....

I felt really guilty and embarrassed to have invited Hanni and Danielle without thinking much about how Minji must have felt.

"It's okay. You didn't do anything. We can all still have a simple movie date or something upstairs," Danielle kept trying to comfort me.

"Okay," I tried to put on a smile.

Dani then got out of the car and extended her hand to help me out. I grabbed her hand and my heart suddenly started to flutter.

"Come on, let's go have a great day together!" Dani unnie gave me a wide smile and interlocked my fingers with hers.

I suddenly turned into a blushing mess and nodded my head in agreement.

- Hanni POV -

So far, everything was going as planned.

Well, sort of.

I was hoping that we actually would go on a double date.

Dani would get to spend sometime with Haerin and I would get to learn more about Minji.

Truth was...

Dani and I both fell in love with Minji and Haerin at first sight.

Dani fell for Haerin and I feel for Minji.

We had all hung out together a few times over the last few months of school, but not as much as Dani and I would like.

Kid was always stealing Minji and Haerin wouldn't go out or let anyone into their dorm without Minji's supervision.

So, things were kind of hard for us.

"Hey, sorry about intruding on your plans. We didn't know it meant that much to you," I tried to apologize to Minji as I walked into the apartment behind her.

"Yeah," Minji dryly responded.

I really didn't think that it was a big deal for us to want to hangout with them and tag along...

But I was wrong.

"No, seriously. I'm sorry...," I softly replied.

Minji let out a long sigh and finally turned to look at me.

"It's fine. It was too good to be true anyway," Minji lowly responded.

I furrowed my eyebrows a bit confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Nothing, I just thought we were bonding for once," Minji sighed again as she got down to pick up Pig in her arms.

In that moment, I started to feel even more bad.

Minji and Haerin seemed like they were really good roommates. Almost inseparable...

I didn't know they were having problems.

"Hello, hello!" Dani greeted, walking in holding Haerin's hand.

"At least someone is getting somewhere," I thought to myself.

"Pig!!" Haerin suddenly squealed and ran up to greet the cat.

*DING DONG*

The front door to the apartment suddenly rang.

We all turned to look at each other in confusion.

I lifted my head at Dani to signal her for us to go check who was at the door.

Dani just nodded in response.

We both then stepped up to open the front door and found no other than Hyein standing in front of the apartment.

"Hi, Unnieesss!" She awkwardly greeted.

"Great, more things to ruin the day!" I groaned to myself.

"What are you doing here?" Dani coldly asked the maknae.

"Kid sent me to supervise!" Hyein responded with a cheeky smile...

before walking into the apartment.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.7K 147 5
Yeah, Minji's definitely convinced she's straight, even so when she is clearly head over heels for Haerin, a classmate and a friend who's too damn da...
7.6K 738 33
Hanni and Minji hate each other. Why? Too many differences between them... Different social class, different way of thinking, different priorities i...
22.8K 1.4K 20
I have men in suits protecting me, always willing to put their lives in danger to ensure my safety, but when they can't reach me, there's always one...
1.6K 166 17
Danielle and Haerin are top operatives from rival organizations, HybeCo and Ador. Amidst dangerous missions and personal struggles, their feud intens...