๐ƒ๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐๐ˆ๐€ | สณแตƒแต–สฐแตƒแต‰หก หฃ สณแต‰...

Von _callmesa

/duh-loh-nee-uh/ โ€ข n. the fear when people genuinely like you and you can't fathom why. thinking you aren't... Mehr

author's note
เผ’
๐•ฏolonia
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ act i
i. rise of the turles
ii. rise of the turtles pt. ii
[003]: turtle temper
[004]: new friend old enemy
[005]: i think his name is baxter stockman
[006]: metalhead
[007]: monkey brains
[008]: never say xever
[009]: the gauntlet
[010]: panic in the sewers
[011]: mousers attack!
xii. it came from the depths
xiii. i, monster
xv. the alien agenda
xvi. the pulverizer

xiv. new girl in town

136 6 6
Von _callmesa

underage drinking ;)
──────────────────────

YOU HATED SNAKEWEED.

he was annoying, quite predictable, far too tall, and really too hard to catch.

he was fast, and you couldn't understand how since he was so big.

you and the boys had tried to catch him for more time then you could count but you had failed, and that's how you had ended up running trough the streets late at night.

you were fallowing him, or at least trying to.

you were thankful for the lack of people on the streets that's for sure, but the poor pizza guy had his destiny signed.

his eyes were wide as snakeweed wrapped one of his vines around his body, kidnapping the young man.

his scooter fell on the road and the pizzas with it.

you moved your backpack to the front as you opened the zip.

michelangelo screamed against the scene "not the pizza guy! take donnie!"

you used your foot to throw the cartons in the air, and you were quick to move around to make them fell right into your bag.

mickey whistled happily at your moves.

"snakeweed's getting away!" shouted donatello from your right, trying to bring your attention back to the mission.

"it's not like i stopped running!" you talked back with a smile.

"somebody help me!" begged the pizza guy as snakeweed turned into an hallway.

leonardo stopped you before the turn "we've got him trapped." he confirmed, knowing that it was a dead end.

raphael didn't waste no time in getting his sais out "good. then let's go weed-whacking!"

donatello took his bo out "tree-trimming!"

michelangelo smiled happily "gardening! boom! ha ha!" he laid an arm on your shoulders, pulling you towards him "oh yeah." he looked down at you "mikey put the sprinkles on that sundae."

you chuckled as you put your left hand up, mickey gave you the high three as he let go of your neck.

raphael sighed "let's go!" he started to move.

"hang on, raph." stopped him your leader "we're not charging a 12 foot regenerating mutant."

you nodded in agreement — it was a pretty reckless thing to do.

"then what are we doing?" questioned the hothead.

leonardo pointed at his brother "we'll take snakeweed from above" he explained as he moved his hands towards the building on his right "tie him up in the clotheslines. come on." leonardo jumped on the stairs.

your leader started to climb towards the rooftop and you were about to follow him but raphael was against his plan "that'll take forever, and we have to stop snakeweed now! i mean, he's kidnapping people."

"not just people, people who bring pizza." chimed in mickey.

"we take him from above. let's move!" ordered leonardo as he began to climb again.

you copied his actions, following him on the roof.

when you arrived you took your sword out, leo mentioning for you all to move silently towards the railing.

"on my count. one, two-" your leader stopped when he realized snakeweed wasn't there "where'd he..."

he was gone.

you groaned in annoyance as you put your weapon back into its place.

raphael looked down at the empty street before he turned to talk to his leader "and the award for worst leader goes to-"

leonardo's eyes shot wide open "how am i the worst leader?" he asked incredulous.

"you aren't" you responded immediately, even thought the question wasn't directed to you.

a bored look on your face.

"if we did this my way, snakeweed would be toast by now." answered raphael ignoring your response.

michelangelo let out a disgusted sound that made donatello roll his eyes "that'd be some nasty toast." commented mickey.

leonardo made a step forward, getting into his brother's face "this way would've worked if you hadn't wasted time second-guessing my orders."

raphael copied his leader actions, they were on each other faces "don't give bad orders, and i won't second-guess 'em." he replied.

you let an hand slide down your face as you groaned exasperated.

"you know what, raph? if you think you could do better, why don't you lead?" proposed leonardo.

"first good idea ya've had all day." bit back raphael.

"we'll compromise." chimed in — again — michelangelo "i'll lead."

the two turtles turned to glare at him, and his voice dropped to a murmur "uh, [name] leads?"

they turned towards you but they find you unbothered by the situation and they understood that you didn't want to be a part of the argument.

"fine, raph, the team's yours." spoke leonardo and your mouth fell open "i'm out of here." he added.

your ex-leader turned around, walking away from you.

you called his name as you watched him jump to another roof.

donatello's hand on your shoulder stopped you from going after him; you missed the way raph looked at you.

"i can't believe he's gone." desperately spoke mickey.

donnie tried to help his brother "ow, don't worry, mickey. leo,uh- he-" his gaze fell on you, trying to find some help because he knew he wasn't the best with words.

"he just needs some space, that's all" you added.

michelangelo looked at the two of you with a blank expression "you meant the pizza guy, didn't you?" asked donnie, but you both knew the answer.

mickey nodded slowly "yeah"

──────────────────────

back at the lair the tension was high.

you and raphael weren't speaking, and even thought the other two brothers knew why it didn't stop mickey from trying to make things change.

he pushed you against his brother with a big toothy smile.

raphael didn't say anything at the hard glare that you sent him, and that made donnie pretty confused — but he didn't voice his thoughts.

instead he kept focusing on the map, changing markers as he tried to understand where snake's lair could be.

raphael clenched his fist as he moved near his working brother.

"donnie, we have to find snakeweed's lair." spoke the hothead as he kept his eyes on the map.

"don't. pressure him." you warned trough gritted teeth.

raphael ignored you.

donatello shoot you a thankful glance before answering his brother "working on it."

"then work faster!" raph shouted impatient, making you glare at him.

donatello didn't want to work in that condition "do you think yelling is gonna help?" he asked.

"no" raphael cracked his knuckles "i think hitting is gonna help."

you huffed as you rolled your eyes.

"i'll work faster." confirmed donnie.

"that's the spirit." raph turned his head towards you, holding a winning smirk on his face.

you looked away as you grunted, annoyed by his attitude.

suddenly leonardo entered the room, he wasn't in his best shape and he was rubbing his eyes with his hand.

"leo's back." happily said michelangelo, as he moved towards his brother.

leonardo put his hand down, showing his red eyes "and he's been crying." added mickey.

"aw, you missed us." michelangelo hugged his brother.

leo moved him away as he complained "i got hit with blinding powder."

"sure. big softy." teased michelangelo.

you waved happily at leonardo as you set on the table, your legs swinging at the side.

"and where have you been?" questioned raphael, his tone harsh.

leo gave you a smile before his face hardened "don't see how that's your business." he replied with the same voice.

"fine. whatever." raph turned away from his ex-leader.

michelangelo couldn't bare to see his brother arguing like that and he tried to help them solve their issue "dudes, can't we just be cool with each other? let's hug this out." he hugged his brothers.

raphael hit him in the stomach and mickey groaned in pain "ugh! okay. now the healing can begin."

raphael looked into your eyes as he walked towards the table where you were still sitting on.

"you really had to hit mickey?" you asked, crossing your arms.

raphael ignored you — again — as he looked at his genius brother.

donatello finally spoke "hey, i think i figured out where snakeweed's hideout is." you jumped down the table before leaning on it.

"where?" asked leonardo.

donatello looked down at the map, pointing at his work "okay, the radial pattern of recent snakeweed sightings indicates his lair is at the epicenter of 47th and-" raphael leaned on the table in front of you, stopping donnie.

he looked at leonardo as he talked "actually, you're on a need-to-know basis. and guess what. you don't need to know."

leonardo hummed, turning around and walking away from you, once again.

this time you didn't try to stop him, you knew it was pointless.

raphael crossed his arms, the smug smirk still on his face.

you wanted to slap him.

thankfully a text stopped you from doing so.

april
'free tonight?'

you looked at the three brothers still in the lab, raphael's anger could be seen from miles away and you didn't want to deal with that.

you
'might be'
'why?'

april
'aunt's stressing, miss my dad'

you
'can i stay the night?'

april
'sure'

you put your phone back into your pocket, you tuned out the turtle's voice for a moment as you really thought about what you were doing.

"c' mon [name] let's go get snakeweed!" called michelangelo as they moved towards the door.

"i'll stay at april's tonight, let me know how the mission goes" you replied as you walked in front of them, leaving the lab.

you heard raphael growl behind you but you ignored him, you knew sooner or later he would've understood leonardo's burden.

──────────────────────

it took you less then ten minutes to arrive to april's house.

you found the door, you ringed the doorbell and you decided to use the stairs to arrive to the fourth floor.

the door was already open, you got inside, april aunt welcomed you with a warm hug.

she had the same red hair but some strands of gray made the color look less vivid — you had to admit that you preferred it more that way.

she had the same blue eyes, and you wondered if when april looked at her she would remembered her father.

april waved at you from the other side of the room and you smiled at her, winking.

her aunt was was wearing a green, large, sweater that fell of one shoulder; wide, light, pants and lots of jewels.

she was dressed pretty formal.

"i'm going out for dinner so you girls can have the house all for yourself" explained the middle aged woman, almost as if she had read you mind.

she moved to the living room, a bag was on the table and she started to dig inside it, searching for something.

she shouted happily when she finally found it "ha yah!" it was her wallet.

she gave april thirty dollars before saying her last goodbyes, and finally leaving the house.

"so...." spoke april and it became easy for you to sense her anxiety.

you opened your backpack, taking out two beers.

"wanna talk about it in front of a pizza?" you asked with a smirk.

she smiled back genuinely, but it quickly became a smirk just like yours "what about noodles?"

you called the restaurant, and they took your orders.

you sent donatello a small text in which you reminded him of the pizza that you had took from the kidnapped delivery boy, he didn't answer but you weren't worried — they must've had been really focused on the mission.

you sent both him and mickey a text of sorrys for leaving them alone with an angered raphael.

the dinner arrived pretty soon, and you gave the delivery guy a small tip as you thanked him; you ended up eating on the window shelf.

"so" you started as you moved your chopsticks into the noodles "want to explain?" you asked as you moved your gaze to her.

she looked down to her food, not having the same courage of looking into your eyes "what do you mean?" she asked.

"not that i don't like this dinner, but i have to admit that it was strange to get those texts" you spoke genuinely.

you moved the chopsticks to your mouth as you ate you first bite, you hummed in pleasure as the flavor filled your mouth "gosh this is so much better than pizza" you murmured.

you knew that it wasn't entirely true, but the boys forced you to eat pizza most of the time so it was good to finally change your routine.

april chuckled at your comment before answering your question "i told you, i missed my dad"

she took a bite too, and for a second there was only the sound of you eating as you waited for her to continue.

"and i can't really talk about it with anyone except for the you and the boys" she added.

you nodded, starting to understand.

"and you couldn't stay with the boys here" you finished for her.

she hummed in agreement and you took a sip from your bottle.

"how long have you been drinking beer?" she asked you as you put the drink back down.

you looked into nothingness as you really thought about it.

"i tasted it first lots of time ago when we were searching for food, i didn't know what it was" you confessed a little embarrassed "but i really tried it some months ago during one of our firsts time up in the surface" you explained.

"and you like it?" she asked a little surprised.

"oh no i hate it" you laughed "it's too bitter for me" you eat another piece of the noodles "but sometimes it's needed, like now" you took another sip and she smiled at your actions copying you.

"do sweet drinks exist?" you asked after the liquid had rolled down your throat.

"oh yeah, there are lots of them" she spoke as a noodle fall from her chopsticks.

"have you tried them?" you asked curious.

"some, i don't drink that much" she confessed as she munched on her noodles.

you chuckled "yeah i figured" she shot you a small glare but you pretended to not see it.

as you focused on trying to grab a noodle april thank about opening her mouth, she had a question she had been dying to ask but she didn't know if she had the courage to say it.

she took a small breath.

"[name]" she called and you hummed in response, finally catching the noodles between the sticks.

"do you think we'll save my dad?" she asked and the food stopped in your throat.

you gulped as you pushed it down, stopping yourself from choking on it.

"april-" before you could've started you were already stopped.

"please be honest, i don't want you pity" begged the redhead.

you looked into her blue orbs "i will" you promised before you moved yourself in a more comfortable position.

"i can't promise you that we will actually save him" you confessed "like i can't promise that we'll be alive tomorrow, or in a week, or in a month." you kept going and she nodded at your words.

"i can't promise you anything april" you spoke sincerely, from your heart "but you asked me what i think" you took a small breath "and i think that we can do it, we can save your dad."

the ends of her mouth turned upwards as she kept on listening "i think that we already got really close to save him and we can do it again, maybe not tomorrow, maybe not the day after, but sooner or later he will be back home" you finished and you let your words linger in the air.

the silence became louder for you and suddenly you realized everything you had said "sorry, i speak a lo-" her arms were around your neck, hugging tightly.

you were in an awkward position as you both tried to not make the food fall, but it didn't mattered.

and for the first time you both started to understand why the boys liked the two of you.

"thank you" she murmured into your hoodie.

"as long as you don't get drool on my shoulder" you chuckled and she hit your arm making you laugh even more.

maybe april wasn't that bad.

coughing interrupted your laughs, your eyes shot wide open when you realized who was in front of you "[name], april"

leonardo was in front of you, a soft smile on his lips, a strange nervousness that you had never seen on him.

"leo? are you okay?" you asked.

your hands frantically searched for your phone in the pockets of the hoodie as you were suddenly reminded of the mission.

dee
'thank u for the dinner! hope u're having a good time with APRIL!!!'

mickey
'THX FOR THE PIZZAAA'

you smiled at the messages but you didn't answer instead looking back at your ex-leader for answers.

"i'm fine don't worry" he held that toothy smile and you were starting to grow a little suspicious "i need to talk." he explained.

you and april shared a confused glance "can it wait till morning?" asked the redhead.

leo took a deep breath as he looked away "i met this girl." he confessed.

you and april's eyes shot wide open at his confession, big smirks growing on your faces.

april gasped in excitement "tell us everything." she ordered.

"well, she's really cool." started leo with dreaming eyes, you and april nodded at his words.

"she's also a martial artist." your repeated the same action, prompting him to say more.

"and, uh she's in the foot clan." he added quickly.

your face went blank, just like you mind.

now you understood why he was anxious, not only because of the new feelings, but for who he was crushing on.

you grabbed his plastron, dragging his face towards you before you smacked him.

"what the fuck?" you asked confused.

"are you crazy?" followed you april as she threw her arms around.

"she's different." leo swatted your hands away from his body "she's-"

"in the foot clan." you and april talked together, interrupting him.

leonardo tried to justify himself "yeah, but she's-"

"in the foot clan!" anger could be heard in both your voices as you stopped him again.

leonardo put his hands up, trying to defend himself — he preferred much more when you two hated each other — "look, i know i shouldn't be hanging out with her."

"oh so you do have a brain!" you shouted angrily at him.

leonardo huffed offended, and a little ashamed.

he looked down as he played with his fingers.

"she's in the foot clan!" screamed april angrily as she tried to not get guilt tripped by leo puppy eyes.

leonardo looked back up "she's fun" he explained "and i'm tired of being the responsible one." his eyes moved on you, knowing that you would've tried everything to understand his point of view "when do i get to have fun?" his look saddened.

you groaned as you slid your hands down your face, trying to stop yourself from looking into his eyes.

"so what does she want from you?" sighed the redhead.

"i don't know. i'm meeting her later at the byerly building. she's got something planned." leonardo looked around as he talked.

"yeah, like pushing you off the byerly building." responded april.

"leo, it's a trap" you tried to make him reason.

"i don't think so." leonardo looked at you two with begging eyes "there's good in her." his voice almost broke "i know there is. i can feel it."

april rolled her eyes.

"i hope you're right." she murmured and leonardo turned around, jumping back on the roof.

april looked at you as you followed your ex-leader with your eyes.

you sighed, taking your head between your hands.

you looked up at the redhead "april" you called.

she smiled "i'm fine, i promise" and you nodded back thankfully.

you took your things — and the trash — before you jumped on the other side of the window.

"update me later" she said at your back.

"i'll see what i can do" you smiled teasingly as you jumped on the roof, trying to follow leonardo's steps.

you texted raphael leonardo's location as you jumped from one building to the other.

you were gonna need his temper.

──────────────────────

finding leonardo was easy, you knew exactly were he would've been.

when you finally set your eyes on him he was on the rooftop near yours, a black haired girl near him.

so that's the girl he was talking about...

they were talking, but it looked a lot more serious then a first date.

another figure landed on your left but it didn't startle you, you had been waiting for him.

you could feel him fiddle with his fingers, and you realized that all the brothers had developed the same small habits.

"you understand now?" you asked, your focus not moving from the other girl even thought she was far away, but your question was sincere.

"yes" he murmured ashamed.

you looked at him with a smile and his arms fell down, his snarky attitude back on.

you were ready to talk to leo.

raphael jumped on the roof just as the mysterious girl pushed his head down against the ground  "leo! wha-" raph looked a little embarrassed as he asked "what are you doing? who's she?"

you and the girl looked at each others.

leo stuttered as he tried to find the right worlds, the girl not making him move from the awkward position "uh,raph, [name], karai." he did the presentations "karai, raph, [name]."

as you and karai kept your gaze locked you started to understood why leonardo had those feelings.

she was hot.

she had lots of muscles, an amazing body, the black suit fitting perfect with her hair; she had an eyeliner that resembled the color of her eyes and if she had leonardo in that position it meant that she was good with fighting.

raphael ignored the fact that you weren't asking question or insulting his brother — because he noticed that as the girl looked at you she wasn't attacking any of them, was she distracted?

"what are you, friends with her?" raphael asked confused, his arms opening "we're out there risking our necks" raphael walked in front of you, forcing you and karai to broke the eye contact "-and you're up here holding hands with the foot!"

finally she left leonardo go, and you noticed that her posture was far from relaxed, she was ready for anything at any moment.

"i can explain." started leonardo

"i don't think you should..." you tried as you crossed your arms, if april had had that reaction you could only imagine raphael's.

"this should be entertaining." commented karai as she copied your movement.

leo realized that he had been digging his own grave so he tried to find the right words "you see, karai and i share an appreciation for the fine craftsmanship of..."

a yellow smoke hit your face, it stank really bad and you quickly moved away as you tuned out leonardo's voice.

you looked around and you realized that it was coming from raph, who had a yellow spot on the back of his shell.

"uh, raph... what is that?" you pointed to the spot as the focus moved from leonardo's speech to you.

before anyone could answer a shadow appeared over you, "snakeweed" you called under your breath, your glare hardening.

"i found you, turtles." he spoke as he looked down at the four of you.

"they always forget about me" you growled as you took your sword out, your eyes causally meeting karai's.

"oh, thank goodness." commented leonardo as he was saved from the awkward situation.

snakeweed started to attack, he used his vines to try and get to you but you jumped away just in time.

karai looked pretty confused but she succeeded on not getting caught by the mutant.

she kept her focus on the three of you as you fought against snake.

"all is forgiven. you're the leader again. welcome back." quickly spoke raphael to his brother.

you cut a vine as it was about to catch karai's neck, and she looked at you with wide eyes.

before you could register it one of his 'arms' wrapped around your body, gripping tightly around your arms.

you were to focused on trying to get out to realize he had caught the brothers too.

"karai! karai, please! help!" begged leonardo as he tried to not get armed by the mutant.

she didn't do much, instead opting to throw a kunai near his head.

she looked up at you and you growled "sayonara." was her last word before jumping off the building.

leo used her weapon to free himself and ,thanks to the pain he caused to snakeweed, you were able to land back on the roof.

you cut another vines as snake tried to grab you again.

"follow me. i got an idea." called your leader as he jumped down the building.

"you're the boss." responded raphael with a small smirk.

you followed leo not knowing where he was going to take you but suddenly the mutated-plant jumped in front of you, trying to attack you.

you groaned — couldn't he just let you catch him in peace?

as that thought crossed your mind you were thrown against the wall, the brothers on both your sides.

"now what?" questioned raph.

"we charge him." ordered leo.

you eyes widened, and raphael's too.

"really?" asked the hot head.

your leader looked at snakeweed with determination "trust me. let's move."

you nodded, taking your sword out.

you all charged forward, the only thing you could focus on was dodging the vines.

you climbed up his back, landing with your feet in his eyes, making the mutant roar in pain.

you all tried to push him down and, with a kick to his head, raphael succeeded on doing so.

leonardo grabbed the container near him as you all kept on fighting, you kept cutting his arms but they kept on growing back.

you hated his regeneration power.

you tried to blind him again, this time using your knives, but he caught you mid air before he threw you against the wall.

as you got back up on your feet leonardo shoved one of the blue containers in snakeweed's mouth and you noticed the mutant starting to gag.

"raph, now." called your leader.

raphael threw his sai, piercing the container.

it exploded, along with the others that the mutant had been holding, and he froze in place — literally.

you jumped up, using both hands to hold your knife "booyakasha!" you called as your weapon cut from his head to his toes, crushing snake into pieces.

"nice work." raphael complimented his leader, as you leaned against the hothead's shoulder.

"we were starting to miss you" you joked as you looked at your leader.

he looked at the two of you "thanks, it's good to be back." spoke leonardo.

raphael looked down at his feet "and, uh" he whispered "sorry."

a smirk grew on leonardo's face "what did you say? i couldn't hear." he asked sarcastically as he put his hands near his ear, trying to hear better.

raphael slightly turned around making you straighten up.

"i said" he huffed "i'm sorry!" he ended up screaming into his brother's face.

you laughed as your leader held his own head "ugh. apology accepted."

──────────────────────

seeing mickey unconscious was a sight that you had wished to never see again, he looked far too near to death.

his eyes were closed and he wasn't moving even a muscle, something that you had become used to every time he was sleeping.

raphael had explained to you what had happened as you walked back home, you couldn't even imagine how he was feeling thinking that it was all his fault.

you knew he would've understood leonardo's burden but you had never thought it would've happened like that.

but you knew how to wake him up.

you motioned to the pizza as you let your fingers cuddle michlangelo's cheek, tracing the patter of his freckles.

leonardo pushed it against his brother's face and you watched as he immediately opened his eyes "mmm, pepperoni." he murmured as he tried to grab the slice between his hands.

"works like a charm" you smiled, your hand going behind his head to help him sit up.

raphael grabbed his brother's shoulder swinging him back and forth "mikey! don't scare me like that, buddy!" raph hugged his neck "i thought we lost you."

michelangelo ignored his comments, and you figured that he was still a bit out.

he looked in front of him as he talked "dudes, i had the weirdest dream." his eyes widened "i dreamt the stuff in the sewer was made out of.."

donatello interrupted him "eh, forget about it, mickey." he looked at the rest of you as he motioned for you to stay silent "it was just a dream."

raphael grabbed leonardo's arm, wanting to talk to him in private and you took the slice from your leader's hand to give it to mickey as they walked away.

"feel better?" you asked as you let him lean his head on your shoulder.

he hummed in response as he chomped on the food, and you ignored the crumbles of crust falling on your shirt.

you looked up at donnie as you asked him a similar question "you okay?"

he nodded in response his tooth gap showing from between his lips.

"perfect" you yawned.

and as you were finally sure of your family health your eyelids started to fall down, making it almost impossible to keep them open.

"sleep, we'll be here when you woke up" someone said, probably donnie.

and you didn't let him told you twice.

──────────────────────

a/n:
hiii babesss :)
i like how it's going with april, i feel like it's time she starts to gain your trust
in the next chapter there's gonna be a big change and going on some more things will be explained
hope you liked this chapter !!!
lots of love <33

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

601K 13.5K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
472K 16.9K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
2.2M 116K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...