✅IRDWTBWTBMHH [GL]

By Axin_Venus

Title: I really don't want to be with the black moonlight heroine he Author: Pigeons can't coo/鸽子不会咕咕咕 Former... More

Full Description
1 to 10
11 to 20
21 to 30
31 to 40
41 to 50
51 to 60
61 to 70
71 to 80
81 to 90
101 to 110
111 to 120
121 to 130
131 to 140
141 to 150
END

91 to 100

446 14 0
By Axin_Venus

The darkness that should have dominated the busy square was diminished by a succession of clustered lights.

The clamor piled up under the red lights, and the wind swayed the fluttering balls of the lights, as if it wanted to shake the light out of the night, and turn the night into day.

The white mist was spat out of the mouth in pieces and then swallowed up by the wind.

Xu Xu Yue had never felt her heart beating so fast, her eyes staring at the back of the man she had clasped.

It was as if time had been pressed on the slow-play button at this moment, and that person's long hair, which was spread out behind her back, slightly shrugged in her line of sight.

The noisy surroundings abruptly quieted down, in the bright light Xu Jiyue saw Lu Shi Nicco's face as he turned his head towards her.

The stacked and interlaced lights were not stingy in giving the most beautiful light to this person's face, lining every strand of her hair with a glow.

The peaks of her beautiful eyebrows were connected to her straight nose, and the lights traced the curves, each stroke landing in a place familiar to Xu Jiyue.

The passing traffic brought up a cool breeze, bringing up the long, messy hair that brushed the side of Xu Jiyue's face.

On this winter night, when the air was almost stagnant, it was as if she could smell the scent of roses again.

For a moment, Xu Xu Yue's heart almost stopped.

She, she had caught Lu Shicheng.

She wasn't dead.

She's not dead. ......

She knew she wasn't going to die ......

Xu Xu Yue's eyelashes enlarged and opened, and even her breathing carried a slight tremor.

She couldn't wait to bring this lost and found person back to her side, locked up, never to leave herself again, but then she heard an interrogation ringing in her ears: "Who are you?!"

The voice was strangely sharp, and the rhetorical question was full of repulsive dissatisfaction.

Natalie frowned tightly, disgust written plainly on her face.

Xu Jiyue was immediately stunned.

And that tightly frowning person in the line of sight slowly turned into a different appearance.

Another completely unfamiliar look.

Xu Xu Jiyue couldn't believe what she was seeing, and turned her head to look for the glowing yellow ball with the strings that she had been chasing all the way.

But that little ball of yellow light emanating in the darkness of the night was just a specially shaped glow stick in the hand of this person.

The red light that stopped the pedestrians jumped to green, and the person who couldn't wait lifted his footsteps and brushed Xu Xu Yue's shoulder as he walked forward.

Various lights shook in her vision, and a fact that made her crumble was laid out in front of her.

Yellow glowing glow sticks like these were in the hands of many of the people around her.

Even at the stall she had just passed by, there were people selling this thing.

The bustling crowd of people was like a sea rippling slightly, and she was like a small boat being overturned in it.

Isolated and helpless, the straw that she thought she had grabbed to save her life was just an illusion that the waves had lapped over and hit her.

She had been chasing after the wrong person for more than a second, and she didn't know it.

How did this ......

How could this be ......

The crowded and fluttering light in the slightly stunned eyes was divided and overlapped into a hexagonal shape, monotonously crowded spread over Xu Xu Yue's line of sight.

She couldn't believe that the light she had just seen was just such a small ball of fluorescent sticks, while the person she had grabbed was getting more and more impatient: "Hey, who the hell are you? Let go of me! Hear me! If you don't let go of me, I'll call the police!"

This person said that he was going to open his cell phone to call the police, but he was stopped by an arm poking over: "Sorry, sorry, my friend recognized the wrong person, sorry, sorry, I'm really sorry."

Shen Yanxing chased after Xu Xu Yue all the way, which finally caught up with him, and was busy persuading before things evolved even worse: "Xu Yue, let go of your hand, okay."

Perhaps hearing the voice of a familiar person, Xu Xu Yue's empty eyes reacted a little, and just like that, she looked up and mumbled, "She's not Lu Shicheng."

Shen Yanxing didn't know what Xu Zuoyue had just seen to pronounce Lu Shicheng's name, but the current situation did indicate that she had just looked at the wrong person: "Yes, she's not Lu Shicheng."

The winter wind shook off the snow on the branches of the dead trees and blew over coldly.

The young girl's eyelashes seemed to be overwhelmed and shook several times the moment the snowflakes fell.

The green light flashed twice in the bustling intersection, and the countdown numbers jumped out.

It was in these last few seconds that Xu Xu Yue let go of the hand she had clasped around that passerby's shoulder.

It should be said that her hand dropped powerlessly.

"How could it not be?......" Xu Xu Yue's voice was softly filled with chagrin, and any gust of wind that passed by could blow them away.

This new owner of the Xu family, who had quickly killed her way through the shopping mall by relying on her murderous determination, collapsed her waist and back, her long, disheveled hair falling down her shoulders along her low-slung head as if something had shattered without a sound.

Shen Yanxing has never seen such Xu Ziyue, fragile and empty like a doll in the window, but without a soul.

She felt as if her heart had been pinched, and said in an unforgiving manner, "Xu Zuyue, it's so dark around her, it's not necessarily true that she's misreading it."

Xu Xu Yue, however, shook her head, an indescribable obstinacy in her voice: "It's impossible for me to misread it."

As things stood, Shen Yanxing would not argue with Xu Ziyue.

She knew that Lu Shicheng was Xu Ziyue's only obstinacy right now, and since she couldn't persuade her, she simply used it as a roundabout means: "Well, it's already very late now, it's almost twelve o'clock, we have to go back, isn't Yuanzi at home alone?"

When these words rang out, Xu Xu Yue immediately raised her head.

As if she suddenly remembered something, she nodded her head like a returning spirit:''Yes, I have to go home."''

Lu Shicheng was still waiting at home for her to return ......

Xu Xu Yue's car was already parked on the side of the square, and Shen Yanxing helped her to get into the car with her.

As the night grew thicker, the lights on both sides of the road seemed brighter, jumping and falling into the car, illuminating Xu Ziyue's face brightly and darkly.

The light reflected from the glass set off her cold white skin like porcelain, so softly outlining her side face, putting a little highlight on the tip of her upturned nose.

Only with beautiful seems to be no way to shape allow pick up the moon at this moment of beauty.

In the carriage of this like dead silence in the quiet, she is more like a leaning in the window, beautiful but uninteresting doll.

Lost in thought, that like a crow's feather eyelashes are so low hanging.

She looked as if she had a great sadness, but how she could not cry.

The long night finally came to an end, and daylight broke through the first golden rays in the sky.

The first seven days had passed, and Lu Shichen was to be cremated and buried.

For someone who had just passed her eighteenth birthday, this event sounded extraordinarily cruel.

Everyone in the family knew about Natalie's nature, she didn't like to socialize with people she didn't know well, and when the relatives of the Lu family heard something in time, Cheng Meiyan didn't let any of them come.

Compared to the wailing cries coming from the memorial hall next door, Lu Shichen's side seemed a bit unusually cold.

But the person is already gone, to be that lively, that kind of heart-breaking but can not hear the sadness of the crying what is the use of it?

Xu Xu Yue stood in the position closest to Lu Shi Nicco's coffin, her eyes downcast as she thought.

The red color that contradicted the white of death spread over her sight, clustering around the young girl who had fallen into a deep sleep.

Natalie Lu loved roses, everyone in the family knew that.

But winter roses were like gold, and it truly took a lot of work to bring them to Natalie Lu in the most perfect condition, but that was not a problem for Xu Xu Yue.

As long as there were roses still blooming somewhere, she could definitely bring them.

Money or antique gems, the string of pearls wrapped around her wrist she threw out when she said she would.

The layers of petals piled one on top of the other, rich and passionate.

The brightly colored roses leaned against Natalie Lu's body like this, as if they had bloomed from her parched and depleted body.

It was really beautiful.

Xu Xu Yue just looked at Lu Shicheng's body, which had been groomed by the mortician to the best of his ability, and didn't mind touching this cruel corpse at all.

The young girl's slender fingers skimmed over the long, straggling hair, carefully and gently arranging it for her, just as they had done in the past when they were together.

These days Xu Xu Yue always felt that Lu Shicheng was just asleep.

At any given second, Natalie could open her eyes, just like the day she came home and this person suddenly popped out of the TV, smiling smugly and openly at herself, saying, "I'm kidding! How about it, scared by me!"

But ......

As long as the goodbyes lasted, they still came to the moment of cremation.

The staff of the funeral parlor came over to push Lu Shicheng's coffin away, and Cheng Meiyan and the others successively could not contain their cries.

That kind of crying was no match for the tearful wailing that came from next door a moment ago, and the shaking of the buzzflies but seemed to come from the ground beneath their feet.

Intense feelings kept hitting Xu Xu Yue from under her feet and behind her back, faint and continuous, bringing the bones in her body to tremble.

But Xu Xu Jiyue just looked at her empty hand as an afterthought, but she didn't know how to react.

She thought she'd love those roses she'd picked out for Lu Shicheng.

After all, in the very beginning, she was the one who asked her to help her take care of those roses of hers.

She was also the one who had caught herself who was bent on death.

In that sea of red fire that caught the sky.

No one spoke in the empty memorial room.

Even the wind was silent, as the large space could not bear the sadness.

It may have been fast, but the minute hand had already made more than one turn on the dial.

When Xu Xu Yue came back to her senses, she had already arrived in the outer room of another room, the half-covered door unable to shut out the heat inside, as if tongues of fire were about to rush out and roll her in.

Xu Jiyue didn't like this kind of heat, and slightly deviated her position, only to see the box they had just arrived in yesterday being held up by the staff and placed on the operating table, and also filled to the brim with stuff.

It was dusty, like something had melted into pieces.

Xu Xu Jiyue looked at the box with a fixed gaze, not blinking.

It was as if she had realized something, but her eyes were empty.

So, she was going to be nestled in that one place from now on, was she?

She likes freedom so much, why should she be confined in this side of the box ......

The silver-white hammer refracted a warm, blunt light in the pupils of Xu Xu Yue's eyes, small but not without a sense of force.

Before Xu Xu Jiyue knew what this thing was meant to do, she saw the staff member's hand rise and fall with the hammer, shattering a bone-like piece in front of her eyes.

Piece by piece, one by one.

White gloves held the bones that hadn't turned to ash and just hammered them with such force, cracking them into small pieces that could fit into a box.

It was like hardening every soul that didn't want to curl up in this box.

From the spine to the ribs, from the knee joints to the calf bones ......

Xu Xu Yue's eyelashes trembled slightly, each stroke of that hammer falling on the bones seemed to strike her, each stroke connecting to her heart and erupting with unbearable pain.

How much pain should she be in then.

Obviously when she went just now it was such a large coffin, but when she came out there was only such a small bit of space left.

So ......

So in that case, she really can't come back?

As if the young girl realized something, the slight fluttering of her eyelashes gradually became intense.

Like the wings of a bird, those raven-feathered eyelashes abruptly changed their fluttering rhythm, panicking and connecting a lot of crystalline light.

Could it be that the Lu Shi Nicco she saw yesterday was actually a picture of her specially coming to say goodbye to herself?

She saw herself, and she saw her, so she could leave with such peace of mind and never come back ...... was it?

Why do you want to go ah.

Why leave her alone again ah.

Why ......

Why does she think they can leave in peace once they meet ah ......

What gives her peace of mind.

What makes her at ease when she left herself alone in this world!

The wind pushed the parked clouds in the sky in front of the sun, thickly blocking the window.

The soil that had withered and sprouted grass again dimmed, obliterating the sun like a black void that would never light up, hanging high and despairingly in the most conspicuous place in the sky.

One Man Alive ......

Living alone is really too lonely.

Xu Jiyue felt an unprecedented pain, as if an invisible hand had probed into her body to pluck something that was incredibly important to her hard.

Enormous mourning gathered in the back of her throat, fighting to come out, but it was all blocked in one place.

She just looked at Lu Shicheng's last appearance in this world, with nowhere to go, nowhere to vent, only a pair of withered red eyes remained.

And so.

Finally there were tears flowing out of Xu Xu Yue's eyes.

The winter sun is always warm with little aggressiveness, hanging brightly in the sky, round and large in the gray sky, functioning monotonously like a giant light bulb that doesn't burn.

After a few heavy snowfalls, the temperature in the city of S has completely dropped to below zero, and every natural river has been sealed with ice.

Behind Natalie was the sound of the wind brought by the vehicles speeding across the bridge, and the view was filled with the laughter of the skating children.

Sharp ice skates cut a line on the ice surface, although it is said how smooth but not too clumsy.

Pain seems to lose its horror in front of the children, and the thick ice carries every brave child.

Nicco stood on the bridge for a long time, watching a little girl from being too timid to take the first step, to being able to skillfully maneuver the ice skates with the encouragement of another little girl, her eyes curved under the brim of her hat.

"Host, where are we going next? This world is quite big." Chu Chu hid in the collar of Natalie Lu's sweater, the cold air making her wings flutter less sensitively than in the past.

Natalie held the only gold coin in her pocket and sighed out a mouthful of white mist: "I don't know."

Last night, for the sake of accommodation, Natalie had converted one of the gold coins into this world's currency.

The soundproofing of the inn was very poor, and Natalie's already confused mind was completely turned into a mess, if she wanted to say what to do next, she really didn't come up with an answer.

She had waited for a day, but the main system's quest balance hadn't shown up yet.

Natalie didn't know how long she could live on the remaining gold coin, and when the balance of points would be completed. She had indeed completed the mission and embraced her new body, but apart from that, she had gained nothing, like an ordinary person, even worse, starting from zero.

The cold wind blew Lu Shicheng's hair to her jaw, and she suddenly remembered what Kiyo had told her earlier.

The boss of a company likes to draw big cakes, blowing up your future treatment before joining, only to realize after joining that it's all a bubble.

Natalie felt that she was like a poor newcomer who had been tricked into joining a company by an unscrupulous boss.

The books she was reading were the corporate stories that the Lord God, the unscrupulous boss, had made up in order to trick them into joining the company!

Aggrieved and confused ......

All sorts of emotions tumbled through Lu Shicheng's brain, causing her to hatefully slam her fist against the cold bridge fence: "This crappy main god, pitting people!"

The sturdy railing was permeated with cold rust, clearly giving Lu Shicheng the effect of hurting the enemy a thousand times and damaging herself eight hundred times.

Just before Lu Shicheng could eat the pain for her fists, the cold wind blew through, and the sound of electricity suddenly came to her ears.

"Points statistics are loaded, congratulations to the host on the successful conclusion of the mission, mission judged successful, grade:s+, tasker:Lu Shicheng, existing points:twenty-three thousand three hundred and fifty-five million seven hundred and ninety-nine million nine hundred and ninety-nine million nine hundred and ninety-nine million nine hundred and ninety-nine million nine hundred and ninety-nine million nine hundred and ninety-nine million nine hundred and ninety-nine million nine hundred and ninety-nine million nine hundred and ninety-nine million."

Complex and repetitive traditional numbers were arranged together, glowing with a blue light, like an ancient secret message.

She just watched the numbers skyrocketing in her points bar, the rectangular white box couldn't carry so many numbers for a moment, and squeezed them into this one small box as if it was hard stuffed.

It was tight, not leaving a single gap.

It was like Lu Shicheng's confused brain at the moment.

My God!!!" Quchu instantly flickered its wings and flew out of Lu Shicheng's arms, and I don't know if it was because of its excitement or the fact that it was freezing outside, but it couldn't even speak well.

It was as if a big colorful egg had hit the top of one's head at once, a surprise with the pain of ignorance. In terms of these points she had settled now, even in terms of the heavily inflationary system mall, it was enough to exchange the props of the entire system mall twice.

Lu Shicheng didn't know why her settlement had suddenly succeeded, much less how she had gained so many mission points.

Could it be that cursing the system was useful?

"This is simply beyond my prediction!" Qiuqiu was extremely puzzled, "To be honest host, I had previously made an estimation based on the extra points Xu Xu Yue had given you, and in the best case scenario, the amount of points we could get would only be 20 million, this is completely beyond the estimation!"

"Then how did these points come about?" Natalie Lu was even more perplexed as she listened, and tried to open the points system's history.

Unprepared, the monotonous "999" exploded onto her and Qiu's screen.

At one time, the entire screen of the points system was filled with the number "9", not to mention counting, Nicco almost didn't recognize this Arabic number.

"System bug?" Lu Shicheng opened his mouth and asked this question only after half a day.

And Qiuqiu also hesitated, shook her head and said, "I don't know ah ......"

This was the first time that QiuQiu had a question about the main system, so distressed that its tail was in the shape of a question mark.

With that, it hurriedly explained a few words to Lu Shi Nic briefly and dived headlong into the system to troubleshoot.

The winter wind sent the crisp laughter on the ice to Lu Shicheng's ears, but her eyes did not fall on those children again.

The young girl's eyes were lowered, silently looking at the only gold coin in her hand, and the daylight skewed and rubbed through the brim of her hat to fall on those eyes, as if something had burned up in them, faintly yet tenaciously jumping around.

If these suddenly surging scores weren't a points system bug.

Then could it be because ......

Her.

The cold wind blowing behind her lifted the broken hair on the young girl's forehead, and in the midst of the dazzle Nichole Lu carefully thought out a word.

Pure white mist slowly drifted through the air with the exhale, refracting the daylight as the ice turned into last night's fluttering lights.

The bustling crowd moved slowly as Natalie Lu stood in a corner no one cared about with her hood buttoned up.

Just a short distance away, Xu Xu Yue caught a passerby who bore an uncanny resemblance to her.

The lights dazzled her vision, as if trying to push the person she had locked onto into the sea of people.

However, Lu Shicheng still locked her gaze onto Xu Ziyue's body, and saw that person's suddenly bright eyes in the surrounding lights and shadows.

It was like a lost and found surprise.

But, she stood a long way away from her.

This surprise of hers was doomed.

There was no road, and the bustling crowd mixed with the swaying lights like a river blocking all the way to Natalie Lu.

She could only stand far away in the shadows where she couldn't be seen, watching Xu Xu Yue's joy, watching her fall short.

She watched Shen Yanxing rush over and apologize for her.

It was just like how Shen Yanxing always appeared every time Xu Ziyue encountered some unexpected bug in the original text.

The small section that had stagnated in the flow of people passing through was quickly restored to flow because of Shen Yanxing's arrival.

Lu Shicheng couldn't hear what she said to Xu Ziyue, it was just a very brief few sentences, and she saw Xu Ziyue being helped into the car by her.

The loose cotton clothes were folded together in that familiar way that was nearly identical to when she herself had helped the invisible Xu Ziyue in the past.

The snow that hung over the branches was shaken down to the ground by the sudden night wind, and the snow that had been deposited on the ground was thus covered with fresh snow.

Natalie Lu suddenly felt her heart clogging up, and many different emotions all surged out at once.

The ones she understood, the ones she didn't understand, all came at her in an overwhelming manner, as if this was the night that wanted to devour her.

Natalie didn't understand what was wrong with her confused emotions, but when she came back to her senses, she heard an exceptionally clear slamming of the door in the midst of the noise.

The person she had just targeted in the sea of people had completely disappeared into the sea of people.

Regarding the matter of the explosive increase in points at the same time, Chu Chu had never been able to find out the reason.

However, Qiuqiu felt that since the main system recognized and approved it, these points were real and could go to use, and encouraged Lu Shicheng to feel at ease and boldly plan her future life.

But Lu Shi Nicco didn't seem so productive.

She exchanged the points in her hand for a sizable sum of money and took it to a five-star hotel to catch up on her sleep.

--More than planning her future, she needed a clear head right now.

It was just that it was such a simple idea that Natalie Lu didn't reach.

She didn't sleep very well this sleep, and once again she dreamed of her childhood, and once again the simple, sterile hospital room shut her in.

Everything about the empty room was so clean and flawless, and that included the wheelchair parked diagonally in the center of the room with no one sitting on it.

Natalie looked at the wheelchair she knew so well and was confused for a moment, then she faintly heard the sound of crying.

She searched for the sound and saw her as a child curled up in the gap between the bed and the wall.

She had no shoes on, so she stepped onto the cold floor, her skin pale red from not seeing daylight all day.

Her hair, which she had obviously taken the trouble to brush properly every day, was just cascading down in an embarrassing mess for some reason.

The sobbing voice was coming from her throat, it sounded as if she was really sad and upset, the long hair in front of her face was stained with tears.

Lu Shicheng just stood across from herself, bewilderment written in her eyes.

She never remembered being this sad, much less knowing why she was crying so hard.

Was it because another child who had just gotten sick had passed away?

Or was it because her leg was slow to get better?

......

Natalie Lu thought in her mind, and none of the countless possible answers convinced her.

Because she felt that same sadness from herself.

As if there was something she felt extraordinarily precious that could no longer be found, tears fell from her blank eyes without her control.

Unconsolable sadness bubbled up from every crevice in her body, and an almost frantic unwillingness was like a fierce beast constantly pounding her body, shaking off a bone written with despair with every jolt, wanting to vent, but with nowhere to do so.

Even her heart began to ache.

Natalie Lu subconsciously raised her hand and gripped her heart tightly, and in the haze of tears, the door that had appeared at an unknown time opened leisurely.

The dark corridor was like a black hole, infinitely spreading towards Natalie, as if it wanted to drag her in, drag her into this dark and hopeless silence.

"!"

A deep gasp violently surged into Lu Shicheng's throat, and the person who was still asleep opened her eyes.

Just that the darkness that was about to devour her in the dream still surrounded her, pitch-black and unable to see anything ......

"Well ...... host, what's wrong with you? Have a nightmare?"

The light that slowly rose in her vision dispelled the palpitations of Natalie Lu's heart, and Chu Chu, who had been accidentally knocked off the bed by Natalie Lu's movements just now, staggered and flew up.

Before it could figure out what had just happened, it looked at Natalie Lu's water monitoring data while saying, "My side is showing that your sleep quality is not good hey ......"

Lu Shicheng's nervous eyes turned into a daze.

She finally realized that the environment she was in now was reality, not that realistic and terrifying dream.

A soft sigh resounded through the quiet suite as Lu Shicheng ruffled her hair, thin sweat coloring her fingers: "A little bit, but woke up immediately, it's fine."

"Oh." Qiuqiu nodded and floated over to Lu Shicheng, "Host, since we're awake, can we ......"

I don't know since when, Chu Chu had also learned that human thing, being very subtle about her intentions.

It's just that its stomach is the same as its host's, it won't give face to its master, and before the words even left its mouth, it was : "Gulp~"

Natalie Lu was surprised: "Do bionic electronic products get hungry too?"

Chu Chu was embarrassed and covered her stomach with her tail: "Our system evolves based on the data we input."

"So you learned to be hungry by eating more?" Lu Shicheng laughed out unmercifully.

She suddenly felt that this artificial retard was also quite interesting, and her mood, which had been somewhat low, instantly improved.

Although it was dark, the time was not yet late at night.

It should be said that this time of night in S City was the most lively stage of winter evenings.

Natalie Lu changed her clothes sharply, and while zipping her cotton jacket, she walked outside and said, "When I went to the mall yesterday to change money, I saw a prop that can make the system anthropomorphic, I think I can get one of those to change you into a kitten or puppy, so that I don't have to sneak around when I give you something to eat."

Quchu heard Lu Shicheng's idea of transforming herself and was very excited, excitedly nodding her head back and forth : "Yes, yes, yes!"

The future was like a heavy and huge picture scroll, slowly opening up with a slight and unnoticeable speed before people even started to plan for it.

One person and one unity planned in this way, and didn't walk for long before arriving at the biggest night market in S city.

Lu Shicheng hadn't eaten for a day, and coupled with the bottomless pit-like system of Quchu, One Man, One Unity lit up with novelty and ordered two adult male food portions in one sitting at a stall that sold everything.

The boss's wife dispensed two large plates of something and came out to call for a number, only to see that it was a tall but skinny little girl who appeared in front of her, and her tired eyes widened throughout.

Lu Shicheng also somewhat realized that she had bought too much stuff and smiled shyly.

And then just under the boss lady's surprised gaze, carrying two large plates of food, as well as the large plastic bag that the boss lady had thoughtfully shoved into her hand, she found an out-of-the-way seat to sit down and eat.

As if she was afraid of scaring the boss's wife, in addition to the fried skewers and snail noodles from the stall, Natalie Lu sneakily placed on the table the wheel cakes, roasted camomile skin, and shengjian that she had just bought along the way.

One person and one unity looked at each other, so they rolled up their sleeves and enjoyed this night market food full of fireworks.

Natalie Lu took a bite of the raw pancake: "It's so cozy."

Qiuqiu nodded in agreement: "It would be even better if there was a bit of gossip to listen to."

And before this wish of Chu's could fall, a man's voice came from not far away: "Big news, big news!"

Natalie Lu is not a person who likes to eavesdrop on others, but felt that this was too much of a coincidence and couldn't help but turn her head to look at the voice.

She saw a lean man wrapped in a long black down jacket pass through the various bench barriers and sit on the table next to her.

Opposite two men seem to be waiting for him one, some disdain knocked the table: "What big news is more important than our brother party ah, brother Yang? This is half an hour late."

"I'm telling you this will definitely make up for my lateness." The man was mysterious, but also very sure.

The man with the yellow hair doesn't believe it: "What ah, don't be like last time, say it is nothing."

The man saw the situation laughed a little, raised his hand on the head of the hat thrown on the table, said: "Xu Ziyue in our funeral parlor, the ashes of the dead people raised!"

"What?!"

Nearly in unison.

Yellow Hair and the man wearing the watch, Lu Shi Nic and Chu Chu in their hearts, shouted out.

The man didn't notice his neighboring table's reaction, pointing at the expression on his brother's face and mocking unmercifully, "This expression of yours is the same as my colleague in the first class."

He was very satisfied with his words to bring the effect of the two, while sitting, while using his hands to give them a comparison: "Hey, on that box ashes, exempt, so big, old heavy. She rushed through to pick up and give Yang, Yang that called a clean, beautiful."

"You can't say how crazy her behavior was, but the look in her eyes was absolutely ruthless, your mom scared me enough, fuck."

The man was speaking in colorful language, and the rough language didn't affect people's brains in any way to imagine the picture at that time.

It was even the way he portrayed the crazy and morbid picture with those intonational auxiliaries.

"I'll go, how hateful must this be, the ashes are raised for others." Yellow Hair sighed with eyes full of surprise, but the man wearing a watch asked, "Then people's families didn't rush with her?"

"What's the use of being anxious." The man waved his hand disdainfully, "You know, at the beginning, Xu Ziyue did not want to give the bones to the family, our family Juanzi that day out of the car, fucking in the snow for three hours."

"Juanzi said at that time the two sides almost fought, the cold day of the snow in the black pressure stood a piece of people, each tall and stout fierce, that scene, Juanzi hide in the car are scared to death, are afraid of with the movie like there are bullets flying over."

I have to say, this man is indeed a good storyteller, three or two sentences to listen to his story brother scared.

Yellow Hair shivered and couldn't help but sigh: "This is how big a grudge and how big a very ah, thwarting the bones ah! There is a grave? Hey ...... then so you this single still have commission?"

"There is an ass." I do not know which question to answer, the man said the mouth of the cigarette slammed on the table, "I this single is considered in the hands of this little bitch, shit."

The sparks from the tobacco being slammed down danced across the table a few times before being drowned out by the spittle coming out of the man's curses.

Natalie Lu just listened to what the man and his friend were saying from the sidelines, not knowing why her throat suddenly became extra dry and just rolled raw.

She was thwarted by Xu Xu Yue ......

Moreover, there wasn't even a grave ......

Lu Shicheng slowly took down the shengjian she was just about to put to her mouth.

The overwhelming aroma of the delicacy drifted warmly with the night breeze in the winter night market, this delicacy that she had just eaten five in a row suddenly became unscented.

Lu Shicheng felt the terror of her life being threatened.

But underneath this hideous terror, she also felt as if that piece of the tip of her heart had been twisted.

A very hard one.

Hard enough to take that little piece of her that was the most vulnerable right out and throw it away as if it had been discarded.

She was still thwarted by Xu Xu Yue just like in the original article.

Even though that body was just another her that Chuu and the main system had fabricated with data.

I can't say what this is a feeling.

Fear and loss were tangled together, like a heavy lead balloon crashing down on Nicco's ankle.

And she was sinking, the one who couldn't swim.

And what exactly was Xu Xu Yue's relentless pursuit last night for.

Just wanting to chase after to make sure she wasn't really dead?

In a single night, heaven and earth seemed to have turned upside down.

She was not cherished by Xu Xu Yue.

She thought that they had spent time together and had been good friends for a long time, but why ......

Since they weren't friends.

Then what kind of relationship is it to spend time together or not?

"Do you think this family will be the next to suffer?"

"I think even if it's not this matter, Xu Xu Yue will definitely have to deal with this family, just wait."

"Listening to your words, do you know something?"

"I've heard that Xu Ziyue stayed at the home of a close personal 'friend' when her family was broken, but I've heard that this 'friend' seems to have coveted her for a long time... ..."

"Tsk, tsk, two women."

......

Natalie Lu was thinking over here when the neighboring table's voice got louder again.

The catch-all gossip stories couldn't hide the hooligans' dirty minds, and they started discussing them with gusto again.

"Hey, when you say it like that, I remember, people say that Xu Xu Yue has an angel face and a snake scorpion core." Yellow Hair said and looked at the man on the side with a lewd expression, "Brother Yang, is she good looking? Big or not."

The man almost conditionally fired to understand the meaning of the yellow hair, waved his hand, a little disgusted: "Big what ah, the whole a flat plate, not as fun as Juanzi."

Only this dislike did not remain on the man's face for a long time, and then his eyes revealed more than yellow hair more lewd: "But see you did not see her tears like, the whole eye red, and was tossed like, that I see the poor ah, see I want to let her ...... "

The man's imagination unashamedly dispersed, but his words were interrupted by the sound of his head hitting the desktop before he finished speaking: "Knock!"

Before Chu Chu could react, Lu Shicheng, who had been sitting in front of him, suddenly disappeared.

The night was heavy, and with a cold face like this, she straightaway grabbed the man's neck and mercilessly knocked his head onto the table, blocking his words in the most decisive physical way.

The man was knocked unawares on the table by a force from the back of his head, not to mention his forehead, but also his teeth, which were exposed because he had just opened his mouth to speak, were hit with a pain.

Anger soared into the man's head in direct proportion to the pain, and just as he became conscious, he yelled, "Fuck, who the fuck are you! What's wrong with you?"

Nicco still didn't let go of the man's grip, and with clenched teeth, she retaliated, "No, you're not sick. You're freezing your head off in the middle of winter, you're talking nonsense here!"

When the man heard this, he immediately wanted to raise his head to see which ungrateful thing was messing with him.

But how to raise his head can not be raised, the whole neck was a monotonous force pressure, twisting can not be twisted, only impotent rage: "Your mother, I want to say what to say, to you here meddling in the affairs of the people! That little bitch is your ......"

Just like just now, this person did not finish his words, but was physically blocked by the steep force exerted by Natalie Lu's hand.

The clutter of blinding light illuminated the night market as brightly as day, but it still couldn't color Natalie's aura with a mild reddish hue.

It was just that even though she looked so sickly, as if she was struggling to breathe, the strength in her hands was greater than that of an adult male.

The obscenities were swallowed back into the man's stomach, and all that was left was an uncontrollable cry of misery: "Ah... f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f***, it hurts! Motherfucker, let go of me!!!"

And as if Nicco Lu couldn't hear the man's wailing voice, the force on his hand kept increasing.

The veins that slightly coiled up from the back of her hand were taut with strength, hideous as if they wanted to snap her neck into two, making this head unable to say or think of anything that would dishonor Xu Ziyue.

Admittedly, just now, when Lu Shicheng heard this person say that Xu Ziyue would have her own bones raised to ashes, her heart did immediately fall.

This kind of feeling makes her want to escape, want to ignore, and even want to cut ties with Xu Zuoyue, never come back from now on.

But the moment she heard this man spout obscenities, she found herself unable to turn a blind eye.

Almost conditionally fired, she got up and knocked the man's head on the table, sharp and full of cruelty, through a sick feeling.

The wind this night was not as bitter as last night's, lukewarm and overlapping last night's night wind.

The various lights that were intertwined hit the side of Xu Xu Yue's face, and his cold white skin could never be drowned out by the sea of people.

Her eyes were just slightly open under the dazzling hair, dark and crystalline flickering with the moon's brightest light, bright and untainted.

That was the rose that she had picked up from the garden with great difficulty, and with such a dirty and cracked dirty hand she still wanted to pick it off just by saying so?

Dream on!

Dream on, dream on!

As Natalie thought this, the ruthlessness in her eyes grew, and the strength in her hands became heavier and heavier.

The man really couldn't take it anymore and roared angrily with a trembling voice: "Damn you, Dong Qi! Wang Liu! What the fuck are you guys standing around for! Give me ah!"

It was also like this that the yellow hair that had been watching from the side came back to his senses from his stupor, stood up and warned Lu Shicheng: "I'm warning you to let go of my brother, I'll see that you're a woman not to make a move with you, don't you know no better!"

"Let go."

The man with the watch, on the other hand, didn't give Lu Shicheng the slightest preview, and with that, he walked over to wrench away Lu Shicheng's hand.

The original owner, the crazy batch, had learned all sorts of sparring and fighting techniques, and Lu Shicheng looked at the man coming over and raised her leg by reflex. The cramped rows of seats restricted the man's route, and the man didn't even manage to get close to Natalie Lu, and was knocked down by her with a single leg.

There were footsteps ringing in the noisy crowd around them, and Natalie Lu's retracted leg swept backward as if by inertia.

The yellow hair who wanted to sneak attack was confused for a second, dizzily saw the stars in the sky, and didn't even react to how he was so dizzy, his feet went limp and fell towards the man who was pinned on the table by Natalie Lu.

"Dang!"

The two heads that didn't seem to have a lot of brains clanged together, making an extraordinarily crisp sound.

This was the first time Lu Shicheng had heard the sound of human heads clanging together, and his eyes were filled with nothing but pleasure and surprise at the novelty and amazement of this crispness emitted by human brains clanging together, and he even laughed out loud.

Only that her leap did not last long, Chu Chu anxiously drifted to her ear and nervously reminded, "Host, I show here that although these three people are now dumbfounded by you, your force value will show a precipitous drop after a short burst, and you will not be able to wear out the three of them, so the best time to escape is now!"

Natalie Lu was stunned for a moment, letting out a disgruntled and nervous "Huh?" in her heart.

She was a little regretful that her heavenly punishment hadn't gone deeper to make them repent, but she was also well aware of Chu Chu's words.

The night wind was blowing, and Nichole Lu just looked down on these three people who were being sanctioned by herself.

Although she was nervous about her impending disadvantage, she was still not the least bit flustered and slack in her demeanor, and spat at the three people she had dumbfounded: "Bah, garbage, scum, simply scummy elves pulled out of an incinerator!"

"Fuck you ......"

"Don't you go, wait for me! Shit ......"

"Shit, son of a bitch ......"

These three people's curses were one frame more vicious than the other, and Lu Shicheng's spit didn't even seem so vicious.

With that, they spoke, one by one, hunched over like maggots struggling to get up.

"Fine, I'll wait for you!" Lu Shicheng's eyes were full of disdain, and she didn't forget to intimidate these three people at the end of the day, "Don't worry, I'll tell Xu Xu Yue these words as they are tomorrow, and you'll just wait to be thwarted by her as well!"

The aura that she had learned from the original owner had not been thrown away, and that low voice was wracked with viciousness.

Not knowing whether it was the attitude Lu Shicheng displayed or the mention of this person's name, the three struggling people who had just regained some sobriety abruptly froze.

This group of people will always be only back to the intention | obscene others, all body mouth hard mouth.

Outsiders who read the name of the person they offended in front of them would have to tremble three times, not to mention that the person they offended today is also the recent hot topic in the society, the hot figure, killing and decisive hand down no mercy Xu Hui Yue.

The thing that can't be seen is that it can't be seen, and it can never be seen on the stage.

They just looked at this person with two skills, suddenly had a feeling that this person has a deep secret, it is not impossible to know Xu Ziyue.

For a while, these three people looked at me and I looked at you, no one dared to rush forward to make a move on Lu Shi Nicco.

And this also gave Lu Shicheng time to run away.

Her eyes were full of disdain and disgust, she didn't want to pretend for one more second that these three people were there, her eyes withdrew with the movement of her turning around, and she whisked her sleeve away without stopping.

Then ......

She ran without looking back the moment she disappeared into the crowd.

The hustle and bustle of the crowd looked like it had thrown itself into a fish that had just escaped from an angler, and the back of the sprawling runner was especially obvious.

The man at the head of the crowd by this time had already sobered up from the tragic mutual collision just now, and immediately realized that he had been fooled.

That's right, in this place of theirs, how could there be someone who knew a big shot like Xu Xu Yue!

Grandma, he's been tricked!

The man was instantly enraged and slapped his brothers standing on either side of him with one hand: ''What are you still looking at! We were all fooled by that little bitch! She doesn't know any Xu Ziyue! Damn it, why don't you give me a chase!"

With a slap, Yellow Hair and Watch Man looked like they had been punched through the head, coincidentally realizing that they had been tricked, they opened their legs and chased after the figure that was moving quickly through the crowd.

"Don't run!"

"Stop right there!"

......

The hustle and bustle of the bustling night market was overlaid with the sound of people, and in the midst of this cacophony Lu Shicheng could hear the voices of these few people from afar.

She had once thought that such words were only found in TV dramas, after all, if they told her not to run, any fool would know that she would have to run for her life.

Quchu had already cooperated with Natalie in navigating once yesterday, and this time it was even more familiar, quickly mapping out the best escape route for Natalie, and carrying her through the unfamiliar surroundings with ease and dexterity.

The wind that was stepped on the ground by the crowded crowd lifted up with the young girl's steps, lightly bringing up her hair.

This was the first time Lu Shicheng felt the coolness and pain of the wind sweeping past her ears, and there was even a da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da vibration as her boots struck the old floor tiles.

She was letting loose with this healthy body of hers, legs that were completely under her control.

The wind in the winter night was cold and a bit scratchy to the bones, but what Natalie Lu felt was the flavor of complete freedom.

Cars on the road brushed past her, soughing up her hair.

She just ran faster and faster, faster and faster, as if the wind could not catch up with her, running away was left behind her, in front of her was the freedom to run.

I don't know how long she ran for, Chu Chu was a little tired, and hurriedly voiced out to stop: "Okay, okay, host, they won't catch up anymore, let's stop."

Lu Shicheng sniffed and raised his head in a bit of a daze.

She just casually rolled a breath in her throat and slowed down her steps: "Okay."

The white mist exhaled from the young girl's light pink lips in clumps, piling up as if it couldn't leave her lips.

High-intensity running let Lu Shicheng temporarily some uneven breathing, she just walked on the sidewalk to calm her breathing, the afterglow suddenly rose up a firework.

A loud and shrill sound broke through the sky, and the golden ball of fireworks flew into the sky with a long tail of red tints.

Natalie looked up to see the trajectory of the fireworks, and saw that the sky was divided into several pieces by a steel rope thicker than her wrist, and the fireworks exploded when they reached the highest point, filling every part of the sky with clusters of fireworks.

The fireworks were gone in a flash, sparks falling with the stars of the failing blossoms.

The bridge is very close to the sky, the spark faller looks like it is going to fall into the eyes of Lu Shicheng, but she did not dodge, staring blankly as if she thought of something.

Not long ago, she had seen such a sudden firework at home.

At that time, the fireworks were more brilliant than this one, grander than this one, and rosier than this one.

The huge fireworks illuminated the entire sky as bright as the day, and lit up the large living room with ambiguity.

The wind with the smell of fire| medicine also blew towards Lu Shi Nic, blowing up the extremely warm fragrance in her memory.

Xu Xu Yue's face was so close to her line of sight, bright eyes and white teeth.

The young girl's long hair tilted down to envelop them in one place, as if they were the only ones left in the world.

They should have kissed.

The thought popped into Natalie's head again, with no logic whatsoever.

Horrified at herself for coming up with it, her eyes panicked as she looked around for a place to land.

Finally she was able to find the landing spot.

She was a little surprised to realize that she was now on the bridge again where she had stopped on this morning's walk, and that the fireworks had just been set off by a group of people on the shore.

A cluster of fireworks had just been raised into the air, and at this moment another group of people had placed them on the ground to light the letters.

These fireworks are certainly not comparable to the luxurious configuration of the rich district, but it is the simplest and most enthusiastic, did not want to shape the simplest spherical fireworks just like this one after another exploded in the sky, will be gray and lonesome sky filled with golden dazzle.

Lu Shicheng looked up, the corner of his mouth involuntarily raised.

Just as Lu Shicheng was looking up to admire the fireworks here, Qiuqiu floated over with a large plastic bag in her tail, immediately disrupting the scenery in front of her, "Host can't lift it anymore ......"

This little ball's voice was a bit bitter, sounding as if it was really pushing it.

Lu Shicheng had just wondered how Qiuqiu could not hold up so quickly today, and looking at the large pile of things they ordered at the night market that it hooked with its tail, it suddenly dawned on her: "You really run for your life and don't even forget your food, if it wasn't for the fact that these things can follow you around and be invisible, even if I don't get caught by those three, I'll definitely be on the news tomorrow."

"But they really smell good!" Quchu sophomorically watched as Nicco picked up his treasure, before carefully relaxing his tail, which he had kept curled up into a hook all the way down from the bag carrier, and skillfully hooked out two starch sausages, fawningly saying to Nicco, "Would you like one of the starch sausages?"

Lu Shicheng looked at the Quchu who was courteous to him, and although on the surface he seemed to dislike this behavior of running for his life without forgetting to bring food with him, he still reached out and took it.

In the past, when she was in the ward, Lu Shicheng had often heard the doctors say that things like those from the stalls were very unhealthy and it was best not to eat them.

But the flavor of this mixture of various spices was just too fragrant, so who could resist it?

With this thought in mind, another bunch of fireworks rose into the air.

Louder than any fireworks just now, the sharp sound broke through the quiet night sky for a while, and the incandescent light whooshed into the air.

The incandescent light whooshed into the air, and then exploded into a golden beam right in front of Natalie and Chu's eyes.

It was as if the stars had been tricked into coming over.

I don't know if it was because of the fireworks, or because of the question in her heart just now, Lu Shicheng very suddenly thought of that person again.

She slightly lowered her eyes and looked at the starch sausage in her hand, and asked thoughtfully, "Chu Chu, do you think your Lord Lord System will forcibly correct the protagonist's behavior because of the protagonist's deviation?"

"Logically speaking it shouldn't." Chuu gnawed on a starch sausage three times larger than its entire ball and shook its head vaguely, "We can only guide the protagonist's behavior to rationalize acting according to the plot, and the closer we get to the protagonist's circle, the smaller that radiant influence becomes, and forcing it is even more unlikely."

"Then do you think it's reasonable for Xu Xu Yue to thwart me?" Lu Shi Nic asked, turning her head to look at Chu Chu.

Chu Chu's munching action stopped for a moment.

It also felt it was unreasonable, just as unreasonable as Lu Shicheng's points exceeding her expectations.

But this was all happening under the supervision of the Lord God and the main system, so it was impossible to make a mistake.

After a short pause, Qiuqiu only said, "But the plot is set up like this, it won't be changed."

Lu Shicheng was silent.

She had read the book many times, and of course she knew that her end was to be thwarted.

But she just hoped that among the many certainties, there would be a small change, such as Xu Ziyue not abandoning her as if she were her own.

Natalie Lu looked at the fireworks that continued to explode in the air, her gaze blurred with confusion.

She wondered how she felt, as if the sparks from the huge fireworks just now had fallen on her heart, and the blazing heat burned through her piece of land, plummeting straight downward.

No one knew where it was going to fall, or where it was going to burn before it went out.

It hurt, it really hurt.

Natalie Lu gently turned the starch sausage in her hand, the pain of the extremely thin stick running over her fingers was insignificant before this sensation.

Anger or hatred.

After these radical emotions set off a huge wave that drowned people, they all turned into this pain in her heart.

It burned unresolved, a black hole full of sadness.

Natalie Lu frowned slightly, not knowing what was behind the sadness.

But even if he knew now, what was the use?

She wasn't hers anymore.

She'll never be hers.

As if sensing the change in Lu Shicheng's mood, Qiuqiu sat on her shoulder and helped her to divert her attention as she spoke, "Host, we have a lot of points now, are there any worlds you're interested in going to?"

When Natalie Lu heard this, she was indeed pulled back into her thoughts.

She thought for a moment and said, "Interested, but not that keen to go."

Qiuqiu didn't quite understand what Lu Shicheng meant and asked again, "Then where do you plan to go next?"

"I ......"

The wind skimmed through Lu Shicheng's hair, the newly cut tips sweeping hard against her cheek.

The world remained in her sight, the ice just refracting the light given to it by the people of the city, quiet and bustling.

"Want to stay in this world."

Qiuqiu heard Lu Shichen's words and became even more puzzled: "Why? This world is the most ordinary out of all the worlds of the system, there is no high technology, no spiritual power divine energy."

"Maybe it's because she's ordinary." Natalie Lu said.

She didn't want to leave this world that much, but she couldn't say why.

She thought there might be times when you just fall in love with a place like that, somehow, and choose to stay for no apparent reason.

Even though Chu Chu didn't have a very high opinion of this world, it still highly respected its host's wishes and asked again, "So are we going to continue living in s city as well?"

Lu Shicheng shook his head this time: "I think it's best if we don't."

Although she still chose to stay in this world, the man's description of Xu Xu Jiyue's behavior and Chu's statement that the plot could not be changed made her choose to avoid the wind for the time being and leave the city where "Xu Jiyue hates Lu Shicheng" was written all over it.

Although this thought was rational and flashed by quickly, it still made Lu Shicheng's eyes darken for a moment.

She looked at the glacier in her line of sight, which nearly spanned the entire city, and said, "I think we should go to the northeast first, I want to try skiing, that way if I fall, it won't hurt very much, right?"

"What do you think?"

"Yes!" Chuchu nodded her head brainlessly, wagging her tail to indicate, "I want to go wherever the host wants to go!"

Lu Shicheng looked on and couldn't help but smile.

She thought to herself, fortunately she still had such an artificial intelligence ...... that could talk by her side.

Even though Lu Shicheng had planned the direction she was going in with Qiuqiu, she still stayed in S city for a few more days.

In addition to making travel guides, most importantly, she took her points to the system mall for a good shopping spree and fabricated an orphan identity for herself that wasn't considered much of a golden finger, obtaining the identity of an ordinary senior art student.

For painting, through these days of painting for Xu ...... them Lu Shicheng has completed the rehab.

She wanted to take advantage of the upcoming joint exams with the admissions exams of various schools after she returned from the Northeast to take a stroll around this world that was not far from her original world.

It was already three days after all the preparations were finished, Lu Shicheng bought a plane ticket for eleven o'clock in the evening, and after checking out of the hotel house, she was ready to go to the airport with a not-so-small and not-so-small bag on her back.

This time she was really leaving the city.

There was still plenty of time, so Lu Shicheng paused, bypassed the cab waiting area in front of the hotel, and walked towards the subway station not far away.

It wasn't quite the dead of night yet, and the city, shrouded in nighttime color, was brightly lit, as if resisting the rules of the world in this way.

Natalie was still wearing the same black jumper she'd come in, her whole head under the hood, following the crowd across the street after the green light.

A very real cat was lying on the giant screen of the commercial building across the street, lazily licking its fur on the other end of the screen.

I just don't know if it was so involved in the licking that it didn't notice it was leaning against something, and with a wag of its tail, it flung itself at the thing ......

Then its owner came over in time to stop its tail.

And that's when people noticed that it was actually a gg. The camera gradually pulled up as the cat continued to lick its fur, and an architectural sandbox appeared on the screen.

Lu Shicheng's original footsteps that had been stopped because of this very cute looking cat completely stopped.

The sand table projected on the big screen was exactly the way she had described it to Xu Xu Yue, its smooth curves rejecting the old look of the building and filled with a sense of design.

Natalie Lu's heart stopped violently.

She looked at the image like this, noticing the words Maode Building Redevelopment Plan in the lower right corner.

Only for her stopped heartbeat to hit her hard in the next second.

Underneath the words "Maode Building Redevelopment Plan" was a line of corporate signatures, which clearly indicated that the building was jointly developed by Xu Clan Real Estate and Shen Clan Construction.

It was Xu Jiyue and Shen Yanxing.

"It's the Xu Group again, their family is a bit bullish these days."

"Yeah, I heard that the lady from Shen's group helped the Xu family a lot this time, this is also considered to be a share of the others, isn't it?"

"This is not a cup of soup, Ms. Xu is just lifting up her future in-laws."

"But doesn't the Shen family only have one daughter ......"

......

The discussion voice of the passing passers-by went from exclamation to surprise, and then it turned into a stare-off that could only be described as a stare-off, saying that they were gradually moving away with Lu Shicheng.

The light from the GG sign shone brightly on Lu Shicheng's raised face, with a layer of darkness laying under her fine eyelashes.

Without making another stop, Lu Shicheng shook his hat and lowered his head to rebury his face into the darkness again.

"Host ......" Quchu sensed Lu Shicheng's low mood, drilled out of her pocket just wanted to say something, then was pressed back by Lu Shicheng, "Let's go, if you miss this subway you won't be able to catch the plane later. "

After saying that, Lu Shicheng turned around and disappeared into the sea of people.

Just like that, she left this city that had all her knowledge of the world written all over it.

The fog is hazy, and the moon is hidden behind dark clouds.

The not-so-light footsteps echoed in the quiet corridors of the villa, and the shadow of a man was cast diagonally on the floor by a dim light, and fresh roses layered over the shadows, like flowers blooming from ear to ear.

Xu Jiyue tiredly pushed open the door to her room, all the furnishings in the room as before, faintly surrounded by the smell of freshly cut roses.

The moonlight fell through the window on the table piled with various books, spreading brightly towards the room, but was blocked by a figure.

The dimly lit room was only lit by the moonlight from the window, and the direction of the light made it impossible to see the person's face.

But just such a simple shadow outline, Xu Xu Yue just stepped into the room's footsteps will stop in a flash.

She could not believe her eyes, her lips trembled slightly, opened and closed, after several seconds to organize a sentence: "You ...... are back."

"Yeah, I'm back." The shadow nodded at her, and with that, walked towards her in the light.

The black bodysuit set off the man's lean figure, and his floating hair carried the scent of roses as always.

Xu Xu Jiyue gazed at the person walking towards her like this, and under the person's fan-like raised eyelashes, she finally saw those eyes as dark and bright as jewels.

It was Natalie Lu.

It's Natalie Lu. ......

Xu Jiyue's eyes trembled slightly, and her slightly elevated vision watched these eyes come closer and closer to her.

Then the young girl's ever-warm hand caressed the side of her face, speaking to her in a voice she was exceptionally familiar with, "I'm sorry for making you sad for so long."

Sparingly, the gesture didn't seem quite in keeping with the wantonness of the man's behavior, but the dark eyes were bright with clumsy sincerity.

It was a feeling that was all too familiar to Xu Xu Yue, from when she'd treated the plant brother in her room, then Yuan Zi, and finally herself, all like this.

She was back.

She was really back.

Xu Xu Jiyue's eyes did not know from which second they had already filled with tears.

The salty tears kissed across her lips, and then together they were pressed against the lips of the person across from her.

Without warning, Lu Shicheng was knocked off her feet by Xu Jiyue's suddenness, and her waist hit the edge of the desk.

As if somewhat surprised by such a Xu Xu Yue, she struggled to get a word out of the corner of her lips: "Xu Wu ......"

But she did not want to, not yet finished the words was Xu Xu Yue arbitrary and arbitrary again sealed convergence.

The moonlight warmly lit up the small area in front of the window, and the silhouettes reflected on the clean white wall overlapped.

Obviously just a slapdash kiss with lips against each other, but Xu Jiyue felt as if her entire body's blood had surged up, and just like that, she pried open Natalie Lu's lips straight away.

The reason why I say prying is because Xu Xu Yue's action didn't have any warning, and she didn't ask for the other party's consent at all.

Just the tip of her tongue gently pushed against it, and taking advantage of the other party's efforts to change her breath, she opened the other party's gates just like this cunningly.

Like a changed person, and as if this was the real her.

Eyebrows and eyes are still the same cool appearance, but in this added a lot of contrary to it **.

Xu Xu Yue unilaterally clasped Lu Shicheng's hand that looked like it was going to be lifted up to straddle the gap between them, and her entire body tilted and pressed over.

Her kisses were hard, as if she wanted to nestle this person into her entire body.

No one could understand the feeling of regaining a lost treasure better than Xu Xu Yue, and her dead heart seemed to come to life in that instant.

The harder she kissed the person in front of her, the more she could feel the sensation of coming back to life.

The crushing and moving spit gathered in the extremely close distance and gradually became fiery.

Finally, a second before she was deprived of oxygen, Xu Xu Yue released Lu Shicheng's lips.

The air currents that fluttered back and forth formed a small breeze that circled around Xu Xu Yue's sight fluctuating her hair.

With four eyes facing each other, Lu Shicheng leaned against the desk like this, her slightly opened lips rapidly searching for oxygen, only to have an uneven red undulating on top of her fullness, which was particularly eye-catching in Xu Jiyue's line of sight.

This was just from her.

It was made by her.

Such a thought was like a fire that skimmed through Xu Xu Yue's brain.

The moonlight fell between her and Lu Shicheng, and the young girl's overly wide bodysuit fell down because of her actions just now, collapsing to her shoulders and impartially revealing a curve of her collarbone.

The uncovered skin was snow-white and warm in the moonlight, and her breath drove the roll of her throat on one side of it, which could be summarized by more than just an eye-catching look.

The undisguised possessiveness rose unprecedentedly, like a ferocious beast, breaking through the cage that Xu Xu Yue had been unconsciously imprisoning it in one go.

So this person belonged to her.

And, it had to belong to her.

The paranoid thoughts enlarged a little in the young girl's eyes, and the cool pitch-blackness was entangled with many complex and fiery emotions.

Fine kisses like the rain outside the window at this moment suddenly fell, pattering pattering the laurel tree outside.

Downstairs in the living room playing Aunt Sun's favorite animal world, a deep, thick voice about how felines always like to stain the smell as a habit of declaring their sovereignty.

I don't know if it was the humid rain outside that sank the original smell of the room's scent, but the smell of roses wafting through the room was gradually enveloped by another smell.

A gust of air rose from the flat bed, softly supporting the body that was leaning backwards towards it.

Long, slender legs crisscrossed from under the hem of her skirt, and the shadow on the wall became condescending again.

Like unease, like over-cherishing.

Xu Xu Yue violently lashed out with kisses, her crimson eyes like a ferocious beast gone berserk.

It was also like a cat that simply felt aggrieved after thinking it had been abandoned by its owner.

I don't know how long it took before Xu Xu Yue let go of Lu Shicheng once again, her calming breath trembling.

She just stared at her, looking at the marks that had fallen from her not-so-gentle movements, and waited for a long time without hearing any harsh words from this person.

The sheets made a rustling sound, and she just watched as Natalie Lu raised her arm toward her.

And then tenderly lifted her face and kissed her back in her gentlest and most tender way.

Like a furry cat suddenly being soothed by a human's gentle palm, Xu Xu Yue's tense body loosened up.

With her eyes slightly open, she looked at Lu Shicheng, who had taken the initiative to kiss her, and that person's thin, thick eyelashes gently brushed against her eye brows, a faint, unnoticeable itch falling on her entire heart.

Lu Shicheng's kiss was much too gentle compared to hers just now.

It was like a cloud stolen from the sky that hid both of them, in this pure white world there was only them, so they could do whatever they wanted too.

What you want to do can be done ......

Natalie Lu's hand encircled her waist, her slender fingers interlocking and falling on the spine bone that rose concavely.

And Xu Xu Yue just lowered her head, constantly asking for kisses from the person encircling her, thinking that some thoughts to a certain extent just needed to be relieved in such a way.

And that was what she had always wanted to do with Lu Shicheng.

The hot and dry room felt like it had arrived in summer, and the drizzle that had just been pattering suddenly turned into a torrential downpour, beating the branches of the cinnamon tree and making them tremble.

It was as if the world had been plunged into a storm, and the wind that blew into the room drove the curtains on the side of the bed to flutter, the hazy gauze cage depicting the young girl's figure on it.

Her slender figure flowed like a river, as if it were the divine work of the Creator, without a trace of excess or unorthodox twists and turns.

Long hair like a waterfall floated in the wind, each strand of hair stained with moonlight writing about the sacrosanctness that could not be blasphemed.

But there are still people who can get close to this divine work.

To touch her where the gods were not watching.

The pouring rain lapped at Xu Xu Yue's ears, and she heard the blood in her body resonating with the rain that fell this night.

Obviously, it was she who wanted to mark it first, but the smell of roses surrounded her little by little, the bright red petals blazing and hot, like a fire that wanted to melt away all the cold ice in her body.

Finally, this fire burned to the deepest position.

The stormy wind and rain hit the laurel tree outside the window, covering the shadow of the tree also seems to be unable to withstand the wind and rain, high up her neck.

"......"

A deep breath was exhaled with a trill, and a pair of eyes suddenly lit up in the darkness.

Xu Xu Jiyue woke up.

And what had just happened was just a dream of hers.

Light leaked weakly into the room from the gap above the curtains, barely powerless to illuminate only a Roman rod.

Xu Xu Jiyue looked at the ceiling with her eyes slightly open like this, and her breathing, which hadn't regained its calmness, still carried some light tremors.

Ever since Lu Shicheng left, her requirements for her sleeping environment had become even more demanding.

She should have known that it was just a dream, the current curtains in her room couldn't possibly let the moonlight in at all.

It was just that such a big horse's footsteps were still completely concealed by Lu Shicheng who appeared in front of her eyes.

The young girl's skeletal fingers slowly and carefully traced the bedsheets, and thus reached her hand to the other side of the bed.

The cold temperature ate away at the heat of her hand without mercy, and there was not the slightest sign that anyone had ever existed here.

It's a dream ......

Just one of her vain dreams.

There wasn't a single ray of light falling in the room, but the emptiness and blankness in Xu Xu Yue's eyes was still extraordinarily clear.

This was the first time she had dreamed of Lu Shicheng.

After so many days, she was finally willing to walk into her dream for once.

There was a lot more very sadness in those empty eyes, sinking in like a flood trying to drown the man.

Just not long, Xu Hui Yue's eyes will suddenly change, love and hate, but also full of pathos, countless kinds of emotions intertwined in her mind, a little bit entangled her, to make her crazy.

Her like precious and through trials and tribulations, so love also came paranoid.

What just happened made Xu Xu Yue even more incomparably long for that person.

Wanting to capture her back, lock her up, and only have her by her side for the rest of her life.

She didn't believe that the Lu Shicheng she saw that night was fake, how could that bright yellow light appear in the air for no reason.

"Dang dang dang."

The sound of knocking on the door rigorously yet regularly resounded at the entrance of the room, interrupting Xu Xu Yue's thoughts.

Aunt Sun's voice rang out from the other side of the door, "Miss Xu, Miss Shi En has already arrived and is waiting for you in the living room."

Xu Xu Jiyue sniffed and silently withdrew her eyes, along with the morbid thoughts.

After slightly organizing her breath, she said to Aunt Sun: "I know, I'll go down now."

The entire set of home clothes could not be worn, and along with the clothes inside Xu Xu Yue also changed into a different set.

She had sweated quite a bit, and the hair under her neck was already wet, and after fading the steeply rising temperature, the thin sweat made her look a bit cold.

The smell of sweet sweet potato hot milk tea drifted to the stairwell, and from afar Xu Jiyue saw a little girl sitting on the living room sofa.

In the middle of winter, she was wearing a very thin dress, her eyes lowered, completely missing the look of the past, who would roar with vigor as long as she came here.

In the past, Yuanzi, who never liked to stay with Lu Shi'en, took the initiative to plop down next to her this time, playing with herself however she wanted.

But Lu Shi En only stroked the body of Yuan Zi with no strength, wanting to borrow this dog bought by her sister to get a few points of appeasement.

Perhaps it was the sound of footsteps descending the stairs that was extraordinarily clear in this empty villa, Lu Shi En jerked her head up.

She looked away from this person who had just descended the stairs and stood up indignantly, her tone extraordinarily nonchalant:''Do you want the people around you to bring me here for something? If it's to apologize, you'd better find my mother, she's soft on you."

Xu Xu Jiyue's face was expressionless as she sniffed, not annoyed or angry.

She just walked calmly to the living room and said to Lu Shien, "I do have something to find you here today."

"You lost my sister, I have nothing to say to you!" Lu Shi En snorted coldly, her eyes were filled with anger, "I was really blind in the beginning, asking you to help my sister to take revenge, and I thought that you were so kind to ask me to sit back and enjoy it was a turn of events, now it seems that the original person who deserves the most revenge is you!"

Xu Xu Jiyue calmly, faintly asked back, "Lu Shien, how can you be sure that it was your sister's."

Lu Shi En was instantly stunned when he heard Xu Xu Yue's words.

She didn't know if this person was crazy or what, frowning, she said, "What do you mean."

Without saying a word, Xu Ziyue sat down on the sofa under Lu Shien's gaze in such a nonchalant manner, and then placed a cell phone that had been broken beyond recognition in front of Lu Shien, saying, "I can get your sister back, so do you still want to choose to sit back and enjoy it this time?"

Spring is bright, the winter snow has melted, and the world has come back to life after a winter of silence.

The weeping willows ripple in the spring breeze, stirring up the ripples of daylight and casting a sparkling light on the classroom walls.

Just after class was over, some people couldn't wait to stop and take pictures of it, but Lu Shian, who was sitting by the window, narrowed his eyes, a little displeased with the light.

"Have you seen it? The Sixteenth Mistress's book signing has been officially announced."

"Where? Is there one for us here?"

"I don't think so....... It's just been announced for B city, but wasn't it because B city is quite close to us that we didn't come back here last time? But it doesn't matter, I read that the book signing will be on Friday, we can skip one of Lao Liu's classes, then take the train to go there, where we can have lunch, and then go to the venue full of motivation to grab a seat!"

"You're right, you're really good. But Friday's class is Old Liu, isn't it too ...... good?"

......

Next to the classmates are quite interested in chatting about the recent hot topic, Gu Gu turned his attention to Lu Shi En: "Shi En ah."

Lu Shi En knew what they meant right away, and while knocking on the code, she said, "I say, two sisters, can we put our studies first?"

"Aiya, I'll bring you some good food." The girl rubbed her hands together, not thinking of the temptation said, "And also bring you a Mrs. Sixteen autographed manga how about it, it just so happens that I bought an extra copy."

"Good food is fine, no need for the autographs, I'm not interested." Lu Shi En spoke without lifting his head.

She is not interested in these things other than the program, her sophomore year she took the college entrance examination early, with excellent results into the computer department of the s university, the selection of courses did not follow the progress, often skipping to go to the senior class, and many seniors and older sisters have a good relationship.

This sister looked at Lu Shi En slightly sideways knocking the program she could not understand, advised: "I say Shi En, you do not always soak in the sea of learning, okay, long so beautiful, you should be bullying. This comic book is really super good looking, the drawing style is super cute, come on, school sister gave you, the first book , go back and look, school sister does not lie oh."

Said, the school sister from the book bag took out the comic, put in front of Lu Shi En.

The monotonous desktop piled up with various specialized books opened up a bright and colorful flower, Lu Shien glanced at the comics on the table, and then glanced at his sister's eager anticipation, didn't decline, only said: "Then I want to eat b city's popping plum cake, the absolute taste of the duck's paw, as well as Hong Kong West Road's that burnt taro milk tea."

"Good le." Sister agreed, "Then we have a deal, the old Liu can please you, but if you read the cartoon changed your mind, Sister also take you to the book signing."

"Uh-huh." Lu Shi En nodded, but remained uninterested in the second half of the sentence.

The backs of the schoolmates disappeared into the classroom, and Lu Shien packed up her books before finally picking up the manga on her desk.

She looked at the extraordinarily crowded looking cover, not really wanting to put it together with her own book, and simply held it in her hand.

Today's sunshine was very good, the daylight was bright and the sky was clear.

The drooping willow branches swung across the lake, and the welcome wind was filled with gusts of laughter from the club's party activities.

The hustle and bustle of the gathering surrounded Lu Shi En, who was alone, as if to make her feel lonely, but she didn't care.

She had accidentally deciphered one of the most difficult encryption programs during this morning's water class, and it was imperative that she went back to do the integration test.

All these years she had been deciphering these things day and night with Xu Xu Yue's financial support, waiting for this moment.

Lu Shi En walked to the south gate of the school carrying her comic book, and from afar, she saw Xu Zi Yue's car drive by.

Sunlight falls on the pure black Maybach, especially eye-catching, Lu Shi En has long been accustomed to, open the door to get on the car, but the action paused for a moment.

Today's car back row is more than usual a person.

Shen Yanxing wearing a casual dress sitting in the car, long and slender legs curved in front of the seat, looking as if a bit unable to hold.

Shen Yanxing very keen to capture the Lu Shi'en pause for a moment of action, looked at her a little stinky expression, said: "How, see me face so stink?"

"Half and half." Lu Shi En said and threw the comic in her hand into Shen Yanxing's arms.

"Comics?" Shen Yanxing was a little surprised that Lu Shien gave himself this thing.

"They had to give me an amenity to this, saying that I would definitely like it too." Lu Shi En spoke disdainfully, "What the heck, really, with this effort it would be better to do a few more tests, lest when you hand in your homework at the end of the semester, the debugging is buggy again, and you have to come to me."

Shen Yanxing sniffed and feigned a look of surprise: "You still have to write homework now?"

Lu Shi En where she could not hear the meaning of her words, dragged a long voice back: "Yes, did not expect it, I actually still a student."

The two people began to dislike each other again, but the comic that was casually placed in the center of the front row of the car was taken over by someone's hand.

The clean windshield sorted out the daylight with a few glassy glimmers of brightness, coating the quiet front row with a sheen.

Long, dark hair was tucked behind the ear, silky with this sense of compression, revealing a clean face without concealment.

Slender black eyebrows and into the hair, slightly drooping eyelashes such as crow feathers as dense and dark, a purse thin lips tightly closed with a light smear of red.

Obviously this looks like nothing offensive, at best is considered cold and lonely, but how the light can not penetrate into her eyes, even if it is not a word has been written full of people do not enter.

The car slowly through the old town school around the narrow single lane road, daylight through the green, in front of the window flashes.

Xu Xu Yue does not care about the back row of these two people some noisy dislike each other, seemingly randomly flipping to pass the time to take over the comic.

The story begins with the young girl just waking up, a flurry of flowers blooming in a small frame, and the next subplot pushes into the young girl's face.

A beautifully sculpted face with care indeed, and the reader can easily read the person's eyes, which are flustered and full of surprise at the moment.

Xu Xu Jiyue was watching, but her gaze gradually paused.

She closed the comic back up, her fingers falling on the embossed nine words 'A Young Girl Who Mistakenly Entered a Fantasy World', interrupting the back row's bickering: "What kind of person is this comic author?"

"I don't know ......" Lu Shi En had two blank eyes, trying to recall what she had heard these days, "It seems like it just caught fire in the past two years, right? It seems to have drawn commercial illustrations before, and then this comic started out as her c, and then became a comic. This drawing style looks pretty relaxed and pretty, and the human body doesn't crumble, so maybe it's also the reason why it's out of the circle."

Lu Shi En spoke and raised his eyes to Xu Xu Yue who was sitting in the front row and said, "Why, are you interested in this?"

"Just asking." Xu Xu Jiyue said in a light voice, and with that, she put the comic book in her hand to the side.

"Oh." Lu Shi En held his mouth and didn't say anything else.

Anyway, she couldn't guess what Xu Xu Yue was thinking, and there was nowhere to guess.

She figured that if she could guess Xu Xu Yue's thoughts, she wouldn't be far from becoming a crazy batch.

The industry had given this person mixed reviews over the years, but there wasn't a single person who didn't recognize that she did indeed have two brushes, and Lu Shi En was no exception.

From the time Xu Jiyue handed her the phone with an unknown program inserted into it five years ago, she had continued to delve into it, and had indeed discovered program algorithms that were far more advanced than those developed in their world.

She didn't know where Xu Xu Yue had gotten this thing from, and Xu Xu Yue kept her mouth shut.

She didn't understand what Xu Xu Yue wanted to do with cracking this on her own, and even felt that this person was trying to use this kind of technology to replicate a copy of her sister.

But, was it possible?

Daylight jumped through the dense foliage of the intertwined street trees, illuminating Lu Shion's face in light and darkness.

With that thought, she lowered her eyes to look out the window.

She really missed her.

She had grown to forget a lot of things from their past.

Everyone's memories were fluid, the past was passing away before new ones came pouring in.

But because there was no new influx of memories, the passing away of the old memories became extraordinarily obvious.

Lu Shi En used to think that things like coming back from the dead sounded ridiculous.

But if the person who said it was Xu Xu Yue, it must be possible, right?

The car pulled out of the somewhat congested two-way one-lane road, and the speed picked up.

The rare lively bookstore flashed past the window and didn't catch Lu Shion's attention.

She wouldn't know that these people were snapping up the book that she was being enlisted in today, and she wouldn't have probed to find out that the author of the book was really named Lu Shi Ngo.

Five years ago Lu Shi Nico successfully got into the capital's top art school, fulfilling her unfinished dream in the original world.

Later, because of her special and exquisite painting style, Natalie Lu has been recognized by many fathers, and during her college years, she has gained a lot of popularity on a platform for big-eyed kids.

The protagonist of "The Girl Who Entered the Fantasy World by Mistake" was also Nicco Lu's c at the beginning when she was drawing for fun in Big Eyes.

Lu Shicheng knew that if she brought the original world's work that had been finished in the beginning, she would definitely be a big success.

But drawing the exact same story again would be nothing but a success, and that wasn't what she wanted.

So she incorporated the inspiration she gained from using her vacations to travel around and explore over the years, and recreated another character, often updating some simple headless short stories in Big Eyes, not expecting that within a few chapters of sending it out it had gained a lot of likes, and had received an invitation to serialize it from one of the top comics platforms in the country.

Mistakenly c became the expected protagonist, Lu Shicheng did not want to live up to the character he created.

She started from the beginning of the simple adventures and monsters of the brain, began to slowly learn the idea, do outline, design, want to be like a lot of comic masters with their own brush strokes to show a huge independent and self-consistent story.

With her hard work, Lu Shi En became a famous manga artist with "The Girl Who Entered the Fantasy World by Mistake", which also won the Best Newcomer Award last year, and the protagonist of the story, Lilian, also became the favorite manga protagonist of the year.

Everything is like a dream, but it is also Natalie Lu's practical one footstep at a time.

God knows how many war scenes she ran to different worlds to see in order to complete a sufficiently grand battle scene, stray bullets grazed her earlobes and scared Qiuqiu to the point of fainting, and from then on, she never allowed Natalie Lu to do such adventurous things again, and directly applied to the main system to block this function of hers.

Natalie Lu's manga serialization is getting better and better, and the extent of the fire can be seen.

The manga publisher also decided to ride on the success of the manga, and prepared to organize another book signing event to build up the popularity of Natalie and the manga while Natalie's second part of the story was finished and undergoing a refurbishment.

Natalie Lu didn't refuse this arrangement, so that the workaholic in her would finally have a chance to force herself to relax and travel.

"Just in time." Natalie Lu leaned back in her chair languidly, slipping her mind into planning where she was going to hang out at her book signing, her dangling legs swinging in the air.

She was dressed in a very simple housecoat, her not-so-long hair barely tied in a small ponytail behind her head.

A bunny ear shaped hair band for washing shook as she swayed, not sure if it was to keep her hair from falling out and getting paint on it, or if she forgot to take it off after washing it one time, so it became her latest semi-permanent look.

And just then, the sound of a smart lock opening the door came from the quiet apartment.

A petite girl walked in carrying a large bag of food, and while changing her shoes, she called out, "Mr. Sixteen, I bought you boiled pork chops with extra bean sprouts, where are you?"

"Thanks, Xiaoning!" Lu Shi Nic responded just as loudly, "I'm in the drawing room, the floor is a bit messy."

The room was soundproofed and the person's voice was muffled.

Xiaoning sniffed and walked over, pushing open the door to look at the room where all sorts of things were placed everywhere, and for a moment she didn't know where to put her foot down.

She just looked at the unkempt person in front of her and sighed, "Mr. Sixteen, although it's not very much to say it, shouldn't we give ourselves a better environment to create in?"

Lu Shicheng, however, did not think so, and looked at her room with great complacency: "I think this environment is quite good ah, Syrian style, how suitable for us Lilian."

Xiaoning didn't dare to agree, but didn't nag further or make any substantial actions.

She knew that this kind of orderly environment in the midst of chaos was indeed something that Lu Shicheng was used to. The last time she kindly organized a clean environment for Lu Shicheng, Lu Shicheng's manuscript got stuck for three days and almost broke off, and since then she never dared to mess with a single thing in this room.

Except ......

With that in mind, Xiaoning looked up at the paste-faced Siamese cat that was crawling and nesting on the cabinet for a rest, and without saying a word, she reached out and hugged it down: "Qiuqiu, how did you get up here, is this the cat's superpower?"

The slightly squinting Chuu did not resist the human's embrace in the slightest, and just curled up lazily in Xiaoning's arms, and even stretched out at will like an original cat: "Meow~"

All these years, it cheated food and drink in the comic book publishing house by virtue of its cute appearance, except for Lu Shicheng who knew that it was a system, no one else had ever suspected its identity, and the days did not know how comfortable it was.

It was that she preferred being fed homemade cat rice, especially the ones with a lot of chicken breasts, than cat food that didn't have much flavor, and small dried fish was also good.

Chuchu shrugged its nose, keenly catching the scent of food in the air.

In addition to her cat rice, there seemed to be starchy sausage!

It was just that this master of its didn't seem to smell the odor, still holding the water brush and drawing around on the paper.

The cat was very dissatisfied, so she barked at Lu Shicheng: "Meow~Meow~"

This cat clip sound that sounded like a pampered cat to onlookers, in Lu Shicheng's ears it was a monk-like chanting: "Host, hungry, you don't want to lose your cute little kitty either."

"Host, the data shows that not eating regularly will cause serious diseases, many painters have died young before they were fifty because of physical diseases caused by overwork. Although the host body belongs to the system, but if the body disease triggered, it is necessary to pay a huge amount of points to repair, although we have a lot of points, but do not wantonly squander is the right way, the host hungry hungry ......"

Lu Shicheng really couldn't stand this intimidating nature of chanting, bit his lower lip in hatred towards Qiuqiu, and finally put down the water pen helplessly: "Got it, got it, we're going to eat now."

Watching Lu Shicheng walk out of the room, Xiaoning followed beside her and spoke with anticipation: "That Mr. Sixteen, this time for the book signing we were wondering if we could add one more location than last time? The main thing is that we didn't have this location last time, and now the fans are clamoring for it, so do you want to consider making that extra detour?"

Xiaoning's eyes were exceptionally sincere, Lu Shicheng was a little embarrassed to refuse and asked, "Which city?"

"S city."

They say that time has a way of eroding one's impression of a city.

After five years, it was reasonable to say that S city was already unfamiliar to Nicco Lu, who had settled in the capital and traveled around all the time.

But when she heard Xiaoning say the name of this city, she still paused for a moment.

If there was anything that could stand between the passage of time, it was intentionality.

All these years, Lu Shicheng had consciously or unconsciously avoided the possibility of going to S city.

S city for her, in addition to full of unknown risks, there is another point is ...... she does not want to see some people or things.

The avoidance of her body and eyes is like a knife that no one notices, carved into her bones one by one, becoming a brand.

It is not to stop the wear and tear of the passage of time, but because the imprint is too deep, the passage of time is difficult to wear out.

Seeing Lu Shicheng's reaction, Xiaoning couldn't help but ask tentatively, "Mr. Sixteen, do you have some kind of knot in your heart towards S city?"

Nicco slightly narrowed her eyes at this, looked up and smiled, "Why do you say that?"

"It's just a feeling." Xiaoning replied.

She was Natalie Lu's first assistant, and was somewhat familiar with her, so she didn't have to hide her words: "Last time when we said we were going to S city on a business trip, or sometimes we brought up the topic of S city, you weren't so keen to participate."

When Nicco heard Xiaoning's words, she couldn't help but pause once again.

She couldn't tell what kind of reaction it was to be seen through, but she only felt her heart drop for a second, then she curled her eyes and admitted with a half-joking smile, "So I've been so obvious."

"Yes." Xiaoning nodded honestly, and as if realizing something, she then asked, "So you're still not going to S City this time, right?"

The little girl's voice was filled with regret, and the hand that was stroking Chu Chu collapsed.

She knew that this kind of knot in her heart couldn't be removed in a short time, and she wasn't in a position to let Nicco go to the book signing with this kind of knot in her heart.

Just before she could spread her regrets to her work group, a nod of affirmation came from her ear, "Go."

Natalie had already removed the plastic wrap from the package of boiled meat, the sound of the seal being broken sounded together with her voice, both sounding so crisp: "It's all in the past, I don't think there's anything left to do."

"Really!" Xiaoning was overjoyed, her eyes lit up, "Great, I'll tell them right now, have them set it up, the posters can be printed!"

With that, the little girl put the chuchu she was carrying on the ground, and while striding out, she waved her hand to Nico Lu, "I'm off then, Mr. Sixteen, see you at dinner!"

Lu Shicheng looked at this little girl who was getting farther and farther away, she couldn't help but be infected by her and smiled as she also waved to her: "See you at dinner."

The heavy door was opened and closed again, and the room that had been written with conversations just moments ago fell silent.

Chu Chu dexterously jumped up from the floor onto the table, a pair of cat-cat eyes roundly gazing at Lu Shicheng: "Host, have you really decided?"

"Decided." Natalie Lu nodded, her voice certain.

The white porcelain chopsticks were stirred with the red soup tinted with chili peppers, and heaps of bean sprouts were deftly covered with the meat that covered the surface.

Natalie Lu's movements were very relaxed, and her tone of voice was not much different: "A trip is just a trip, it's been so many years, so it's probably fine. What she should have vented has been vented, how could she still be nostalgic about me."

"It should be a nagging feeling." Chuchu took a bite of starch sausage and corrected it vaguely.

"Yeah." Natalie Lu listened, seemingly dropping her eyes in thought, "Nagging."

With that, she repeated Chu Chu's words softly, as if she was correcting her own mistake just now.

Again, it was as if she was correcting her wrong self.

The airplane skimmed across the sky, drawing a long, straight line across the clear blue sky.

The weather is always so nice in spring, even the sunlight is so full of life, Lu Shicheng walked out of the airport with his suitcase and was pounced by the warm daylight.

The book signing in B city ended successfully yesterday, and Natalie Lu was used to traveling and exploring alone, so she came to S city before the rest of the group, just like she always did.

Natalie remembered that the last time she came here, she took the airport to the northeast.

At that time it was still winter, the flower beds out of the airport were covered with white snow, this time she pulled her suitcase and walked out, but she looked at the flowers all over the place, the tulips refracted with gentle colors, swaying slightly in the wind.

The gentle spring breeze blew up the hem of her skirt, and the daylight-covered fabric swept over Natalie Lu's calves.

Emotions always seemed to come easily when one felt something familiar change, and so did unease.

The feeling was nothing like traveling to different cities or even countries in the past.

Natalie Lu just looked at the tall buildings that had risen up not far from her memories, and for a moment she had the feeling that it was like a lifetime ago.

She said she was unfamiliar with this place, yet she couldn't say it wasn't much of a stranger, and she said she was familiar with it, yet she wasn't familiar with it as thoroughly as she should have been.

Lu Shicheng held the suitcase in her hand, Judas gave birth to a few hesitations, and the pupils of her eyes were filled with the fear of the near countryside.

Five years this place changes can not be said to be big, also do not know this place has not abandoned her.

"We have a lot of fun places in S city, a travel brochure is attached, enjoy your stay." Natalie Lu checked in at the hotel and the front desk attendant handed her a travel brochure.

Lu Shicheng knew more about the places worth playing in this city than the brochure, only just as she was about to politely refuse the front desk attendant, the words on her lips turned into a, "Okay, thanks."

She almost forgot.

She wasn't a person from S city, she was a guest who came to this city to visit on business.

Though she was still called Lu Shicheng, and there were no less than ten people in this world with that name.

And the Lu Shicheng who belonged to this city had long since died in the fire five years ago, and had been thwarted, and there didn't even seem to be a grave.

As if searching for a support point where her present self could stand, and as if searching for the point where the present and the past intersected, Lu Shicheng took the bus according to her past habits to the bookstore where they were going to have a book signing in a few days, and where she had come to buy tutoring materials before.

The place was as big as ever, just as dazzling to look at as it had been when she first came here.

But despite the fact that it was so big that one could get lost, Natalie Lu steadied herself because of the memories of this corner that hadn't shifted in time.

Periodicals and magazines were on the first floor, literary works on the second, comics on the third, and teaching aids on the fourth.

Following this memory, Lu Shicheng rode the elevator up to the third floor, and from a distance, she saw Lilian's humanoid sign at the elevator entrance, her comics were placed in the most prominent position, with the twelfth volume, which had just been published earlier this month, placed all over the place .

Natalie Lu's hand-drawn publicity illustration stood to the side, and Lillian stretched her arms out towards her with the same smile she'd drawn countless times.

This familiarity made Lu Shicheng inexplicably feel a little ashamed, and an ineffable sense of accomplishment was written on the corners of her raised lips, like she was returning home in honor, but she was cautious, afraid that she couldn't afford the idiom.

It was really rare to be able to spend your entire life doing what you loved.

Natalie Lu thought as such in her heart, and picked up a comic book.

On the cover, Lilian, who had just finished a battle, was sitting under the starry sky holding her weapon, and the half-arc moon took up most of the cover, eerily but gently casting moonlight at her.

She had just gone through a fight to the death, losing her partner along the way, so the world was casting a rare bright light on her as well.

It was like a thought that used to pop up from time to time.

A question popped up in Natalie Lu's little head:I wonder how Xu Xu Yue is doing now.

Inexplicably.

It was as if Lu Shicheng had given herself this name in the first place, Sixteen.

In fact, at first she wanted to be called 60, after all, the first two words of "Lu Shi Nicco", "Lu Shi", harmonized with 60.

But for some reason, when she was about to officially register the name, her hand accidentally swapped six and ten, turning it into sixteen.

Natalie didn't know why she suddenly changed her mind and wanted to reverse the name.

It was as if the meaning of the name would be different if it was pronounced correctly and upside down.

But what was different?

It's inexplicable.

It really is inexplicable.

Natalie Lu frowned and casually put down the manga she was holding in her hand.

It was a fleeting thought that the interest in hanging around here suddenly disappeared, and he turned around and left.

Daylight projected on the high glass, the bright spring light was broken down and refracted into strings of halos that fell on the heavily recommended manga stalls.

A bony hand poked over from one side, straddling the incandescent halo, and silently picked up the book that Natalie Lu had just put down, "The Girl Who Entered the World of Fantasy by Mistake".

Her long hair fell in a silky fashion over her satin shirt, and her superior features were recognizable in the shadows.

It was as if a light had been knocked over her body, and the excessively bright sunlight made it impossible to see her expression.

The sound of this person flipping the pages of a book was softer and lighter than the children sitting on the floor around them reading manga.

Black and white were clearly separated against each other, the monotonous colors contrasting strongly with the colorful manga, even a bit out of place, as if they were in the wrong area.

There were more and more lines of sight skimming around, but Xu Xu Yue didn't care.

She just looked at this comic she was holding in her hand, her calm line of sight falling on the face of the protagonist.

Tiny black moles were hidden and clear in the long hair swept up by the storm.

Closing the book and checking out.

Xu Xu Jiyue walked out of the bookstore without slowing down, and Li drove his car and was already parked on the street.

It was as if the world never let her have any breaks, and just as she sat in the car, Lu Shi En's message sent over: [Don't answer, don't answer, don't answer.

Perhaps the little girl felt that her hints were not quite enough, and then continued:[I have already debugged it according to your request, but I want to remind you that sending signals to the unknown unilaterally like this doesn't make any sense].

Xu Xu Xiyue looked on and simply tapped the keyboard: [Just do as I say.]]

[I don't know what you're up to again.]] Lu Shi En muttered as if he had sent a message to Xu Xu Yue.

She just looked at the complex computer combination in front of her that she was manipulating, and although she didn't understand it, she still said after calming down: [I'll keep this set of cyclic signals within a controllable range, and if there's the slightest precursor that the program is going to crash, I'll interrupt this experiment without asking for your consent.]]

[Hm.

After a pause, Xu Xuyue added: [Thanks a lot.]

Although the large s city had changed a lot at first glance, the familiar places were actually still in place.

Lu Shicheng went to that night market again after five years, and although there wasn't much business during the day, there were still quite a few people who came to the stalls for lunch.

Under the astonished gaze of the boss's wife, who looked as if she were reliving yesterday, she once again carried two heavy bags of things back to the hotel.

She neatly spread the things from the table, and was just about to raise her hand to greet Chu Chu, who was used to being a cat, to come out for lunch, when she saw this Thai guy deftly appear from nowhere and jump over in three or two steps.

"I bought you five skewers of starch sausage, is that good enough for you." Natalie Lu was proudly introducing the delicious food to Chu Chu, but Chu Chu didn't look so enthusiastic.

Nicco didn't know if real cats would show such a human-like state, she just watched as ChuQu suddenly sat squarely in front of her, and said to herself with a serious face, "Host, it seems that Yuanzi's situation is not so good."

The sunlight, refracted by the glass, is even harsher, painting the shadow of a seated cat on the wall.

Qiuqiu's calm voice took on a rare heaviness, and Natalie Lu's hand stopped as she took out the starch sausage.

Regarding the matter of Yuanzi, Natalie Lu had never been very worried.

Although Yuanzi was only two years old when she officially started working, her overly pure bloodline was both a good starting point for her, but also posed many hidden dangers for her future.

Throughout the years, Nicco had been remotely monitoring Yuanzi's physical condition through the program attached to the chip in Chu Chu's body.

The puppy was in good shape, with a few cases of gastroenteritis in the middle of the night, which were quickly treated by the system.

That was why Natalie Lu never felt that Yuanzi would suddenly change in any way.

But reality hit her with an incomparable cruelty.

Lu Shicheng's first reaction was disbelief: "What? Hasn't its body data been good all these years? Why is it suddenly in bad shape? Is there something wrong with the program?"

"No." Chu shook his head, "I was monitoring it just half an hour ago, this change was sudden, but it's getting stronger gradually, which means it's not a sudden problem with the program. And its physical signs values are now showing some abnormalities, some tend to be ......"

Speaking here, Chu Chu paused for a moment, and Nichco had a bad feeling in her heart: "Toward what?"

Chu moved his front paws and put them together, saying, "Toward death."

Chu's voice was a bit solemn, as if it was filled with the weight of life.

Daylight was cast in from behind it, and its black fur became a single piece, and its narrow and long body was perched on the table, towering over it like a god who had come to announce death.

Natalie felt her whole heart stop, and she couldn't believe her ears.

She remembered that when she was sure she was ready to leave, the first thing she did was to urge Xu Ziyue to treat Yuanzi well, so why would something like this happen all of a sudden?

Memories surged back, stopping at that night a long time ago.

Natalie recalled that Yuanzi had deliberately pretended to be fine in order to prevent Xu Ziyue from worrying, and if it hadn't been discovered, she still didn't know how long it would have lasted.

Animals always have a higher level of pain tolerance than humans, and will even cover themselves up like humans when necessary.

So it's not a good thing for dogs to be smart to a certain extent, and often it's such a heartbreaking experience for people.

"Chuu, can you tell what kind of disease it has? Why was it fine before and suddenly it's like this, is it some kind of malignant leap?" Lu Shicheng inquired.

"I have already ruled out the possibility of a human accident and determined that to a large extent there is something wrong within Yuanzi's body, but I can't tell where the sudden lesion is, if possible, I would like the host to take me to its side to examine it." Chuu said. "Over the years I've updated my system to learn quite a bit about zoology and can determine ninety-eight percent of diseases."

When Lu Shiqiu heard Qiuqiu say this, it was as if she had found a pill to set her mind at ease, she nodded her head : "Good, as long as I can judge what kind of disease it is, then I can go to the mall to exchange for the corresponding potion, no matter how expensive it is, I will be able to get it."

Just saying so, Lu Shicheng ignored the most crucial issue.

Qiuqiu looked at the map in front of her, and because they were back in S city, the monitoring reception signal was positioned more accurately, and reminded: "Host, the monitoring shows that Yuanzi is still living in the villa you lived in before, should we plan how to go back?"

"Seems like it." Lu Shicheng's expression was even heavier than before.

Not only did she realize that she had to return to the place where she had lived in the past before she died and disappeared as a total stranger, she also realized why Yuanzi was still living in that villa.

Xu Xu Jiyue had promised herself in the first place.

Could it be that the plot corrections had spread to Mariko, and that even the slightest thing remotely related to herself Xu Jiyue couldn't leave behind and stay by her side?

Natalie Lu slightly lowered her eyelashes for a few moments, tightening up a layer of obscurity spread between her eye brows.

She didn't know if it was because she was worried about Yuan Zi, or if there was something else going on, but she felt uncomfortable in her heart, as if there was a lead stone falling in her heart, tugging at it one by one.

Qiuqiu was quickly gathering information, and did not notice the change in Lu Shicheng's expression in the slightest.

She just looked at the results in front of her and introduced the current status of the villa it had searched for to Lu Shicheng: "Looking at the remote satellite images, there are no signs of human activity in this place right now, there should be no one living there."

"But the property side of the property shows that ...... the property fee of the villa electricity and water bills and whatnot are paid on time, and all that goes is the Lu family's account, it should be that the Lu family has delayed selling this villa in order to commemorate you, sending people to also clean it on a regular basis and whatnot, there is not much barren grass, and it is still quite flat. "

Lu Shi Nico looked at the pictures that Qiu Qiu had spread out for himself in his sight indicated, did not say anything.

The memory that she had been avoiding trying to forget pried a crack open bluntly with these statements.

Yes, she had already been boned, so where were they going to memorialize her other than this villa that still had traces of her?

She had left few ties in this city, and the kinship that had belonged to the original owner had been real enough to surround her at one point.

Brother, Earn, mom, she vilely classified these people as her relatives, enjoying the warmth given to her by her family, but in the end, she still left them unceremoniously.

This villa, like a large collection room, full of things about herself.

Even though Lu Shicheng had left gifts for them all when she first left, hoping to make them less sad, it seemed impossible now.

Leaving someone to clean, could it be Aunt Sun?

All these years had passed, and I didn't know if those roses she planted were still there, would they survive so many winters?

This water and electricity consumption, is it someone else who occasionally goes there for a small stay?

Daylight fell on the leafy trees outside the window, and the slight coolness was paved with warmth.

Just very suddenly a hideous branch emerged in the wind's ruffling, and with it an unrelated and inexplicable question popped up in Nichole Lu's brain.

So, would she come to see herself as well?

The obscure thought masked the subject of the sentence with a surname and a first name, and the cover-up was never broken.

Natalie Lu just looked at the somewhat silent villa estate, her drooping eyelashes erasing the hope from her pupils.

How could it be.

The original owner is not a human being, from the very beginning of the evil intentions towards Xu Ziyue, simply Sima Zhaozhi. Those people said she hated herself, the crazy person who "imprisoned" her, who is willing to turn around and look at the cage that "imprisoned" himself?

Thin clouds slowly drifted to the window, the whole room was darkened.

A sense of powerlessness pressed on Natalie Lu's heart, just like that night when she pressed her hat and left.

She hated and even loathed the Master System's dead rules for established plots, and yet she herself was enjoying its gifts under the Master System's system.

It had been a long time since the feeling of division had struggled in Lu Shichen's mind, like two forces were tearing at her, and the torn seam in the center was filled with self-loathing.

Natalie Lu casually picked up the rose stuck in the vase on the table, the scarlet color burning like fire in her vision.

The untreated thorns seemed unaware of the flower's fate of dying if it was picked, and still holding on to its duty, caught her off guard and stabbed her.

It was like a revolt.

Against her, and against fate.

"Then make a trip." Lu Shicheng looked at her fingers that were reddened by the rose thorns and raised her hand to put this rose back into the vase again, "Maybe we've come back this time is what people say is destined in the underworld, destined for Yuanzi's destiny."

The cab slowly stopped at the curb with its dual flashers on, a western-style iron courtyard wall on one side separating this lush world.

Lu Shicheng got out of the car with a cat bag on her back, and using Qiuqiu, she swiped open the gate to the villa area and entered inside without a problem.

As if to match Lu Shicheng's actions, the moon was not as bright tonight as it had been in the past.

The stationary dark clouds hid the light emanating from the full moon, and it just hung in the sky in a hazy round, tilted to pull one's shadow very long.

Dimly lit street lamps were linked together to brighten the path up along the road.

This was the first time Lu Shicheng had walked in this place, I don't know if it was because the darkness hid many details, all the way up the road, the scenery here was still as it had been in the past.

Dense green waves rippled in the wind, as if the villas, which were already far apart, were constantly pushed farther and closer.

Children's crisp and tender laughter from the yard of the passing family, da da footsteps are also decorated with a few barking dogs, rough and contains a few points of tenderness.

Lu Shicheng vaguely saw the dog's appearance from the fence, it was a Labrador like Yuanzi, but smaller than Yuanzi.

Strong limbs running on the lawn, even the deep color of the night did not stop it from this vigor.

A few moments of envy flowed in Lu Shicheng's eyes.

She wanted to exchange whatever she could later, no matter how many points she needed, she was going to exchange them all for Yuanzi, so that it wouldn't die an agonizing death from its illness.

Lu Shicheng wasn't trying to go against the laws of nature, wanting Yuanzi to live a long life without any disasters, she just wanted it to be able to die of old age naturally and peacefully.

Exceeding the years that life carries is not a good thing, no sickness and no pain, no matter for humans or animals, it's a very good end.

"Meow~ (Host, it's here.)"

As he walked, Lu Shicheng heard a lazy purr from Chu Chu from the cat bag on his back.

She raised her head to look in the distance and saw the building that stood out in the entire villa area.

The maintenance of the entire villa estate looked pretty good from afar, except that there was no one in the duty booth that should have been manned.

Although this exempted Lu Shicheng from a troubling problem, it made her heart a little stuffy and heavy.

Just like when she entered the villa just now, Nicco easily walked into the courtyard with the help of Chu Chu.

I don't know whether it was because of neglect or because spring had come, but green vines climbed all over the courtyard wall, and light pink roses swayed in the wind, surging out of the dense foliage and appearing in and out of sight.

Said to be decadent, but there is a kind of life that can not be said.

It's as if someone has been living here all along.

Natalie Lu gripped the keys in her pocket and looked around again.

Shadowed light was cast weakly from the surrounding homes, barely illuminating the large building, and with the dimness of the night, the dark, dead villa looked like a sleeping giant, climbing over vines in oblivion.

Thinking that he might be overthinking things, Natalie Lu inserted the past key into the villa's front door.

The creaking sound that many movies make when a long unoccupied gate is opened did not come, but the villa's door was still opened by Natalie Lu with the key from the past.

Tiptoeing around, Lu Shicheng walked into the villa.

By the light of the cell phone being turned down to its lowest brightness, the layout of the room was barely illuminated.

The night breeze that poured in seemed to have blown away the smell of dust, leaving only the furnishings as old as they were.

Lu Shicheng looked at the layout of the living room, somewhat as if it was a lifetime ago, even though it had been a long time since she had left, when her feet stepped into the building, everything seemed like it was yesterday, and she had never left.

Lu Shicheng's footsteps could not help but pause for a moment.

And just at this time, the sound of the gate being locked faintly yet distinctly rang out.

Almost subconsciously, Lu Shicheng jerked back to look over.

Instead, she found a silhouette standing at the entrance of the entrance hall with moonlight falling, tall and thin, with familiarity written all over his calm demeanor.

The spring night was peaceful and quiet, and so was Xu Xuyue.

She just looked at the person standing in front of her and said, "Where else do you want to go?"

A monotonous beam of light emanated from the cell phone in Natalie's hand, fading into the darkness of the villa with distance.

The sound infused the blurred silhouette in the moonlight with a soul, and Natalie stood still, letting the words Xu Xu Yue become more and more obvious in her mind.

Natalie had never imagined that she and Xu Xu Yue would be reunited in such a scenario.

She had never even imagined that she would ever meet this person again in her life.

Why was Xu Xu Yue here.

How did she come here ......

Doesn't she hate herself, to the point where she hates herself to the bone?

The empty villa was quiet to the extreme, Xu Xu Yue's voice was calm but not that calm.

Outside the window tree branches swaying in the calm moonlight, under the dark current surging as if there are really a few points of deep hatred.

Natalie Lu's heart gave a sudden lurch, and she suddenly had the feeling that she had thrown herself into a trap.

Rarely awake and rational, she reminded herself that she was not the same as she used to be, so she held herself together and said to Xu Xu Yue, "This lady, are you recognizing the wrong person."

Xu Xu Jiyue sniffed, lifting her feet.

The weak cell phone light projected their shadows face to face on the ground, her dark eyes gazing at Natalie Lu's face in silence without blinking.

Such a sight didn't end very quickly, like a topographical waterbrush tracing a replica of a drawing with a single stroke, it was heartbreaking to watch.

Natalie Lu could feel Xu Xu Yue's line of sight wandering across her face, could even detect her momentary slight bewilderment in the dimness, and also heard her say, "You look different from the past."

This voice was too calm.

It was not as if she were wavering as to whether or not she had the wrong person, but as if she were simply recounting a fact.

Natalie Lu couldn't help but feel panicked for a moment, but she still hardened her heart and made a puzzled look, saying, "But I've always looked like this, and I haven't changed over the years, so are you recognizing the wrong person?"

"Is that so?" Xu Xu Yue asked softly in return.

"Yes." Lu Shicheng immediately nodded.

As if she was adding a sense of conviction to her identity, she pulled out the business card in her pocket and introduced herself in a strange manner, "This is my business card, recently I had a book signing in S city, and I heard about the story of this villa, so I came here to pick up the wind."

The small card was respectfully handed to the front, Xu Jiyue looked at the small white card, paused for a moment, or took it over: "Sixteen."

Lu Shicheng heard Xu Ziyue read out her pen name and immediately nodded her head, "It's me."

Only after this response, it was like dropping a stone into a well, and no sound could be heard for half a day.

The dimly lit villa was quiet to the extreme, leaving only Xu Ziyue's line of sight, which was hanging low on her business card, still wandering.

Lu Shicheng didn't know what Xu Jiyue was thinking, but she remembered what she had come here for.

Worried that Yuan Zi's condition would suddenly deteriorate again, she slightly tilted her head and side-stepped Xu Ziyue, "By the way, I seem to have heard a few whimpers here just now, does the villa have a dog?"

As the words fell, Xu Xu Yue's gaze that fell on the business card stopped.

Those lowered eyes opened like a fan, and then thoughtfully asked Lu Shicheng again in return, "Is that so?"

"Yes." Seeing that Xu Xu Yue's tone of voice was still calm, Lu Shicheng immediately guided, "And I feel like this dog isn't in a good state, is he?"

"Heh."

Suddenly, Xu Xu Yue's mood seemed to become good, and a light laugh was wrapped in her breath, resounding in the quiet room.

The light crossed between Xu Xu Jiyue and Lu Shicheng, the young girl's pitch-black pupils hiding some poorly described mirth.

Lu Shicheng didn't know what Xu Jiyue was so happy about all of a sudden, and then she heard her raise her hand and snap her fingers, greeting her with, "Yuanzi."

The metal handle bobbed up and down at the end of the corridor, making a clicking sound that was eerie with a hint of explainability.

In but two seconds the closed door was opened from the inside, and the sound of very light puppy dog footsteps then rang in Natalie Lu's ears.

Yuan Zi then wagged her tail and walked over from the darkness, giving a clear and loud "woof" to Xu Jiyue, who had summoned her.

Xu Ziyue skillfully rubbed its head, her cool voice tinged with childish gentleness: "Yuanzi, this sister says you're not feeling well."

Hearing Xu Xu Yue's words, Yuan Zi first tilted its head, a pair of black grape-like eyes staring at Lu Shicheng.

That originally high vertical wagging tail wagging gradually slowed down, once, twice ...... followed by pouncing towards Lu Shicheng, tail wagging even more frantic than just now.

It didn't look like it was terminally ill and about to die.

Lu Shicheng was confused, and Yuanzi pounced on her to pounce on the cat bag on her back.

I don't know if it was the magical magnetic field between dogs and cats, or something else, Yuan Zi wagged her tail and licked a rolled and wet Chu Chu, who was frightened and ran out of the cat bag, in one bite.

The cat let out a long-dragging yelp to its owner for help, but Lu Shicheng had already taken care of himself.

Xu Xu Yue took a step closer to Natalie at some point, enveloping Natalie's entire body in her shadow.

The light from the cell phone shifted slightly as it was projected into the young girl's eyes, but her drooping eyelashes shut out the light, writing gloomily, "Lu Shicnic, you think you can fool me one more time, don't you?"

Lu Shicheng felt a low level of paranoia, the hand that was leaning against the front of the short cabinet clenched slightly.

Firmly determined that she would be fine if she didn't admit it, she stiffened her mouth and said, "I ...... you, you've mistaken me for someone else, I, I don't know you ......"

Blistering wind without direction suddenly blew from the window, hitting the trees full of green leaves messy in the night sky.

Xu pick up the moon thin lips tightly closed, what words did not say again, only the calm in the eyes gradually by what can not control the emotions stirred up, the more stirred up the more chaotic, the more stirred up the darker.

The cell phone was shaken to the ground by the owner's sudden backward movement, and the smooth, faint light was instantly messed up.

Lu Shicheng did not react at all, the whole person was mechanically pushed against the short cabinet behind him, and his dry lips were unexpectedly attached to a piece of warmth and softness.

The fresh scent of her memories poured over her.

Xu Xu Yue's lips were a little cold, just like the palm she held her wrist in.

Natalie Lu's entire body froze, and the exhaled breaths between her nostrils intertwined, baking up a warmth that was like a prairie fire, one that burned her clean.

Xu Xu Yue, kissed her.

Memories were like boxes floating to the surface of the sea, suddenly opening up in Lu Shicheng's mind the moment they lost the pressure of the seabed.

She remembered that the last time she had kissed Xu Xu Yue, it was underwater, and she had opened her mouth to give herself air.

Then this time, what was it for?

Xu Xu Xiyue's kiss was still gentle, as if she had touched water with a dragonfly, and abruptly released Lu Shicheng.

Just a brief moment of calm wasn't the retreat of a storm, but the harbinger of bigger waves to be lifted.

With four eyes facing each other, Lu Shicheng just gazed at the person in front of her who was also gazing at him.

A faint light lit up one side of her eyes, and in the overly calm gasp Natalie Lu caught a whiff of the mad batch.

Xu Xu Yue still hadn't let go of her hand that was restraining Natalie, and her face was still only a few centimeters away from Natalie's.

Manicured and rounded nails rested against the young girl's delicate skin, and her chin, which had originally avoided retreating, was gently picked up.

"You need to open your mouth." Xu Xu Yue spoke softly to Lu Shicheng, as if teaching, or perhaps ordering.

Lu Shicheng hadn't yet reacted from what had just happened, and didn't really understand what Xu Xuyue meant by that.

Not knowing whether it was fear, or the breath that had been ruffled for a long time could not be calmed, her voice stuttered a bit: "Xu, Xu Ziyue I we don't um ......"

Lu Shicheng wanted to negotiate, but she had forgotten what Xu Xu Yue had just said to herself.

Just like that, she threw herself into the net and opened her mouth wide.

The kiss that had just ended landed back on Lu Shicheng's lips.

Obviously, Lu Shicheng was so much taller than Xu Jiyue, but because of her position leaning against the short cabinet at the moment, she was forced to be on the side of tilting her head.

Warmth and gentleness turned into a torrential storm, like a sudden storm on the sea, and it broke into Lu Shicheng's mouth in a predatory manner.

With the shallow taste of the party, both of their lips became moist.

The unrestrained kisses kept plundering her air, as if to suffocate her, and as if to pull her down to savor the suffocation Xu Xu Yue had experienced over the years.

Thoughts tiredly overlapped and finally filled the air uncontrollably in this instant.

Xu Jiyue didn't know how the person in front of her had changed her appearance, but she could be sure, from the first moment she saw this figure just now.

This person was Lu Shicheng.

Even if she had changed her birth and altered her appearance, there was no way she could recognize her wrongly.

There was also absolutely no way she would ever let her go again.

Spring had long since rejected the cold heaviness of winter, and the clothing had become lighter.

Natalie Lu could feel the warmth of Xu Xu Yue's arm around her waist, and her entire body was either unconsciously or unconsciously encircled into her arms.

There was no resisting.

Or perhaps the force had to be utilized to barely hold herself up.

It's too fierce.

The perennially calm nerve endings were swept up by the storm, and without exception, they all shuddered.

Natalie Lu had never received a kiss like this before, and was close to being unable to support herself when she was hooked up to this man like this.

Natalie had never thought Xu Xu Yue would be such a reckless person. She was cool and calm, and even the calmness that had become her trademark was gone. She wrapped her arms around herself like this, hugging herself tightly, not allowing herself any room to resist or reject her, only having no choice but to cling to and obey her.

It was like a paranoid and violent king.

It was like the way she was described later in the book.

The smell of ink and paint was gradually parted by the fragrance, and the silent night was dyed with an ambiguous flavor.

By the time it ended, Lu Shicheng was already leaning against the short cabinet and Xu Xu Yue's arm with uneven breath, her confused eyes stained with crimson from nowhere, as if she had been bullied.

Xu Jiyue just calmly and heavily calmed her panting, looking down at Lu Shicheng, who was confined to this corner of space by herself.

Those skeletal fingers slowly climbed up the back of Lu Shicheng's neck, as if they were thoughtfully paving away the thin sweat that had accumulated for her, only to end up landing on her earlobe.

Xu Xu Jiyue's voice wasn't quite as clear as it should have been, and just like this, she pinched Lu Shichen's earlobe playfully and said in a muffled voice, "Teacher Sixteen, you said that you don't know me, so how do you know that my name is Xu Jiyue?"

The earlobe that was always hidden under the hair was suddenly wrapped in a touch of warmth, and the light and heavy movements were full of intimacy and ambiguity.

Xu Jiyue's voice was mute yet calm, her lowered gaze floating with an interested playfulness, as if she was smiling, but also scrutinizing.

Natalie Lu's head buzzed.

She didn't even realize that she had just spoken out of turn, but Xu Ziyue had caught it.

A kiss wrapped in violence couldn't explain much, not to mention that Xu Xu Yue hadn't even let go of herself yet.

Natalie had only one thought in her head: deny it, then run.

Her brain was running faster than ever before, and she made an excuse: "Because ...... because before I came here I did some understanding of S city, knowing that Xu's group is the biggest company in S city, and then I saw your picture on your company's profile."

"You are now worth thousands of billions of dollars, rich people list above the list, casually flip a financial magazine can see one of your company, who does not know you ah."

The dim light barely illuminated half of their vision, and everything looked so real, and not so real at the same time.

Xu Jiyue just listened to Lu Shicheng's explanation, narrowed her eyes slightly, and said, "So that's how it is?"

Lu Shicheng immediately nodded: "Yes."

Then she thought of something, and looking at Xu Xu Yue who was standing with herself at almost no distance, she reminded with some annoyance, "So, your behavior right now is very inconsistent with your status as the chairman of the board! You, how can you come up like this on ...... your behavior like this is very disrespectful, do you know!"

Xu Xu Yue looked at Lu Shi Nicco's righteous look, only a faint voice "Oh", calm face with no apology.

The hand on Lu Shicheng's waist was still attached to her skirt, but the initial coolness had already gathered into warmth, falling warmly through the fabric onto the young girl's skin.

Natalie had been alone all these years, and had never been in such an intimate and ambiguous state with anyone.

She wanted Xu Ziyue to let go of herself, but knowing that she was a "stranger" who had intruded into someone else's chassis, she simply snorted and said, "That, I'm sorry, I'm being abrupt today, I shouldn't have sneaked in like this, let's call it even. I have a book signing the day after tomorrow, time is running out, I have to go."

After saying that, Lu Shicheng wanted to come out from Xu Xu Yue's arms in an extremely natural way.

But her so-called getting even didn't pass muster with Xu Ziyue.

Before Lu Shicheng could react, the hand that was originally rubbing on her earlobe slid down, clamping down on her outstretched arm at once.

Instead of agreeing to let go, Xu Xu Yue's hand on her waist became even more so.

"Who gave you permission to leave? Did I say we're even?"

Xu Xu Xiyue's voice was pressed low, and the rhetorical question was filled with sole|determined paranoia and dominance.

Just like that, she moved closer to Lu Shicheng once again.

Caught off guard, she kissed Lu Shicheng's lips again.

It was as if she was practicing what she had just said, "Getting even".

The weak light shook on the low cabinet, casting their overlapping shadows on the wall.

The spring chill had long since disappeared from this house, and the intertwined nostrils were gradually warmed up and burned on Nicco's lips.

The pupils of Natalie Lu's eyes trembled lightly, and all that was reflected in her slightly opened pupils was Xu Xu Yue's side face with her eyes lowered.

She could hear Xu Xu Yue's lightly exhaled breath as she kissed her, her calmness being overturned by the surge, the warmth of the intertwining full of ambiguity.

Natalie Lu had never seen Xu Ziyue like this before.

She was still cool.

Just stained with wet thin lips, crimson like the most colorful rose blooming in the spring, demonic and paranoid, just like this crazy hard to embrace themselves in the arms, plundering the general with their own kisses.

The kiss continued.

As if noticing the distraction of the kissing partner, Xu Xu Yue raised her eyes, and then broke into Lu Shi Nicco's line of sight.

Lu Shicheng instantly panicked, her eyes blinking haphazardly, not knowing where to land.

Her line of sight was occupied by Xu Xu Yue alone, and it was inappropriate to land anywhere.

Xu Xu Jiyue looked at the reaction of the person in front of her who was caught in the act and hooked her lips into a smile.

With that, she gently kissed Lu Shicheng's lips, teaching her the same way she did just now, "Even after drawing so many comics, Teacher Sixteen didn't realize that the protagonist needs to open his mouth when kissing?"

Lu Shicheng froze for a moment and was immediately embarrassed.

She didn't know why, obviously not knowing how to kiss was a very common thing, but hearing Xu Xu Yue's words she was flirted with and blushed completely.

Moreover, she was an author who drew cp-free adventure comics, not to mention kissing, the last time she drew Lilian holding hands with someone was because the little girl couldn't find her mom during the war!

"No ah umm ......"

Natalie anxiously tried to explain, but just as her mouth opened, it was then sealed shut.

Once when, the only one who could get it on twice in a row was probably Lu Shicheng.

Lu Shicheng was caught off guard by a mouthful of air, and subconsciously let out a whimper.

Somehow Xu Xu Yue's mood suddenly became better, and the wide-open kiss slowed down its rhythm, with a few gentle teases, against her lips.

Natalie Lu didn't know what kind of reaction someone would have if they had been forcibly kissed, but at least it shouldn't be the one she was having now.

There was no resistance, no aversion, even as she easily accepted the third aggression from Xu Xu Yue.

The palm against her back continued to transfer warmth into her body, and it was as if she was falling into the clouds, her entire being about to be manipulated by Xu Ziyue.

Even unconsciously, she was moving closer to Xu Ziyue.

The subtle movements constantly stirred the clumps of nerve endings, the unadorned lips moist and crystalline, engorged with blood and reddened with a slight numbness.

When it was over, Lu Shicheng barely stood propped up against the short cabinet behind her.

Xu Xu Jiyue gave her another peck on the lips, looking into her eyes and seemingly mentioning the past:Â "You learned much faster than when I taught you before."

Xu Xu Jiyue's voice was warm and ambiguous, and his slightly curved eyes were mixed with some mirth that went against his coolness.

Lu Shicheng just plundered the air for oxygen in big gulps, wanting to make her briefly oxygen-deprived brain work.

She really couldn't guess what Xu Xu Yue was thinking right now, nor could she understand what she was doing.

She looked as if she couldn't forget about her dead self, but why did she want to throw herself to the ground?

There were too many questions, and Lu Shicheng simply couldn't figure it out.

She still had the same principle of not recognizing and running away, saying, "Ms. Xu, I think you've really recognized the wrong person."

"There are a lot of people named Lu Shi Nicco in this world, I also gave myself this pen name because I found it troublesome to rename myself, I'm not the one you're looking for."

Lu Shicheng tried to reason with Xu Xu Yue, trying to get her to let go of herself.

But Xu Jiyue did not recognize it, and only asked in return, "But isn't your name Lu Shi Nicco?"

Lu Shicheng wanted to open her mouth to deny it again, but Xu Ziyue pressed her chin against her shoulder: "Stop it, I'm tired after a busy day today, accompany me up to bed."

Compared to her paranoid determination just now, Xu Xu Yue's tone of manner at this moment was somewhat softer.

She just leaned over and leaned into Lu Shicheng's embrace, sighing softly as her breath sank full of exhaustion.

Of course, Lu Shicheng knew what a heavy burden Xu Jiyue had on her shoulders, and she had also witnessed the things she had gone through in the past.

It was such a person who was always straight-backed and as detached as a cat, yet she came close to her arms, and Lu Shicheng's heart instantly became confused and soft.

Memories of having been intimate with this person in the past tumbled restlessly through her mind, pushing Natalie Lu to compromise and nod her head.

Lu Shicheng didn't understand the whole way, and by the time she reacted Xu Xu Yue had already brought her back to her room.

Moonlight fell into the room from the window as it had in the past, the shadow of the laurel branch swaying on the wall.

And in the middle of the scene, Xu Xu Yue turned her back to Lu Shicheng and took off her jacket.

The draping satin flowed with traces of light, fitting tightly onto its owner's body without more than a trace of excess.

Flat shoulders picked up the thin suspenders, and the rounded shoulder blades were exposed to the air without concealment.

For a moment, the air around them seemed to stand still.

Lu Shicheng just watched like this, even forgetting to breathe.

The thin and delicate but youthful young girl in her memories was like a bouquet of flowers that bloomed angrily in spring, suddenly stretching out.

The waterfall-like long hair was no longer curly, and hung flat on her back, obviously the hair style that was most likely to expose a person's grooming, but it set off this person's slender and straight figure even more.

When the youthfulness faded, the curves that frankly flowed under the moonlight were like the fluctuating spring water on a spring day, rippling one wave after another in Nico Lu's line of sight.

Lu Shicheng was lost in thought as he watched, and Xu Xuyue's line of sight crashed in unguardedly.

She just casually ruffled her long hair, slightly bending her eyes: "Is it pretty?"

Thud!

Natalie Lu's heartbeat thumped on her heart, the embarrassment of being caught in the act combined with the infinite magnification of the figure that had just been burned into her line of sight burned her face hot.

Xu Xu Jiyue was good and calm, walking towards Lu Shicheng.

Lu Shicheng seemed to know what Xu Xu Yue wanted to do, and subconsciously stepped back.

Only, there was no way for her to retreat.

Her calves were blocked by the soft bed, and her entire body arrived toward the back.

To describe Lu Shicheng as throwing herself into the net was simply too apt to be true.

"No, can we ......" Lu Shicheng's heart was beating faster and faster, this immediate future and unresolved mood urgently made her want to terminate this ambiguity that hadn't even started yet.

But Xu Xu Yue would not give Lu Shicheng such a chance.

Because of her hesitation, she had already let this person leave her once, and she would never make the same mistake a second time.

Lu Shicheng was still struggling and trying to negotiate an explanation when Xu Xu Yue's kiss had already landed.

Soft lips pressed against her neck, and the vibrating throat stopped in a flash.

Xu Xu Jiyue just avoided Lu Shicheng's lips that wanted to speak, as if she had let her go free, only roaming the earlobes and the side of her neck.

But Lu Shicheng's mouth opened and reopened, clearly unsealed, but it was as if she had lost her voice, unable to utter a single syllable.

This was clearly not what Lu Shicheng had expected just now.

Compared to the violence just now, this kiss was a little more tender.

It was a tenderness that Lu Shicheng had never felt before.

There was no blistering rain, nor was there a predatory grand opening.

The delicate kisses were like the rain on a spring morning, slightly cool and containing the earth's tenderness for all things.

People are always prone to relaxing themselves in their familiar surroundings, even losing their armor and choosing not to resist.

The long, silky hair just poured down into Natalie Lu's line of sight, and the faint scent seemed like sunken fragrant wood, silkily enveloping her.

Warm spit slowly seeped into the parched heart field, she could feel Xu Xu Yue suddenly close and far away from her, yet she did not commit any offense in the fall.

The blazing fire that was constantly rolling over, but the more it rolled over, the hotter it rolled over, and her heartbeat was beating rapidly in the direction of going out of control.

Natalie Lu didn't know what the hell she was doing, why she didn't resist, why she didn't open her mouth to receive an explanation.

The shadow of the laurel tree branches swayed in her sight, the lush leaves rustling in the night breeze, as if it was a projection of her cluttered heart at the moment.

"So, Mr. Sixteen ......"

Suddenly, Xu Xuyue stopped her attack, crouching down slightly to gaze at the person in front of her.

That hand hanging to the side slowly clasped Lu Shicheng's wrist, his warm voice gentle and courteous: "May I ask if you need me to be gentle next? Or can you be a little gentler?"

The night was heavy, and the dark clouds were hiding in the cold wind, giving back the brightness of the full moon.

The moonlight became the only source of light in the room, pouring down on Xu Ziyue with no mercy, like a thin veil landing on a goddess.

A pair of dark eyes were pressed under those raven-feathered eyelashes, as cold as the white mist pouring down from the high mountains, wrapping around her body.

She spoke to Natalie Lu like this, like a goddess falling under the spell, using the intimacy of ear to ear to lure the untempted to nod their heads in obedience.

Nicco's eyes flickered lightly, and her deep breathing sounded like her heartbeat at the moment.

Only her slow brain finally reacted to the meaning of Xu Xu Yue's words, and a kind of fear spread in her body.

Lu Shicheng as much as possible to calm his breath, holding his own sanity, said: "Miss Xu ...... I think if you continue to do it, you will be involved in a criminal offense."

The tips of Xu Xu Yue's eyebrows moved slightly, her pitch-black eyes sullenly looking at the person who had thrown a warning at her.

One kiss wasn't enough, she longed to possess this person more than any other moment in the past.

Uneasiness, longing, all sorts of emotions were intertwined in her body, close to going out of control.

She wanted her all to herself.

She wanted her to never leave her again.

Even if it means stealing, cheating, being mean, being paranoid.

Crazy thoughts climbed up into Xu Xu Yue's world, merging with her dark pupils.

Her eyes were still calm, just looking at Natalie Lu, her emotions indistinguishable.

The same fluctuating thoughts were also in Lu Shicheng's mind.

All she could think about was Xu Xu Yue's kiss that she pressed down on her.

It wasn't just Xu Xu Yue's behavior that she couldn't figure out, even her own series of reactions just now she couldn't figure out.

The ferocious attack had not been matched by resistance, and even the unrestrained assault had almost surrendered.

Natalie felt like she had fallen into another parallel world, where everything that happened here that seemed absurd could be explained by a reason.

But what was that reason?

Natalie's eyelashes dropped slightly, and even the falling moonlight was dimmed.

She didn't know.

Or didn't dare to know.

She's like a deserter, all she can do now is avoid, run away.

Even if it meant losing her armor, as long as she could escape, she could regain her peace of mind from this state of disorientation and compulsion.

"Ms. Xu, I'm sorry, I really have to go."

Lu Shicheng said, then made a move to get up and push Xu Xu Yue away.

But where would Xu Xu Yue be willing to let go of this prey that refused to obey in any way, she raised her hand and took hold of the arm that Lu Shiyue had stretched across between them.

It was also at this time that Natalie Lu's short black jacket hanging over her shoulder collapsed.

Moonlight spread over her delicate collarbone, her snow-white skin translucent with a jade-like warmth, if not for the light pink marks that suddenly pitted up on her shoulders.

Like fire scorched.

Sparing any strength, Xu Xuyue froze in an instant.

In the past that she didn't know about, what exactly had happened to this person's body.

Unsure if she was fighting herself or something else, Xu Jiyue noticed the fine, scattered shivering of Lu Shicheng's shoulders.

It was as if there were thorns against her heart, barbed cuts across a patch of flesh and blood.

As if sensing the boarder's faltering, the steeply violent and shadowy vines backed up and quickly withdrew from Xu Jiyue's dimly lit heart field, curling up a patch of tender, newborn grass.

The room briefly fell into silence for a second, the slender shadow imprinting itself static-like on one side of the wall.

Lu Shicheng did not know what Xu Ziyue was thinking, that in her line of sight was originally written full of paranoia sole|determination of the eyes drooped, fine broken moonlight fell in the pupils of Xu Ziyue's eyes, so that she felt as if there was something shattered like.

The string of escape was still pulled in Lu Shicheng's head, although it was not good to take advantage of people's danger, but this moment was indeed the best time to escape by oneself.

Toughing her heart, Lu Shicheng drew back her hand and wanted to take advantage of the opportunity to leave.

But she didn't realize that even though Xu Xu Yue was lost in thought and stopped, the hand holding her still didn't slacken in the slightest.

Natalie Lu's heart stuttered.

She had seen, and even drawn, the tragic experience of failing to escape, especially since the man in front of her had thwarted his own corpse in the past.

"I-I'm not ......"

Natalie Lu gulped trying to remove a bit of the sense of escape from this action of hers.

Instead, she found Xu Xu Yue simply holding her, her eyes and face not changing in the slightest.

The moonlight was bright, gilding the silence of the room with a gentle stillness.

Lu Shicheng saw Xu Ziyue's straight back seemingly unable to bear the weight of the moonlight, slowly and deeply bending towards her.

The fabric made a subtle rubbing sound, and the hand that had been clamping down on her wrist moved inch by inch to the side of her body, slowly wrapping around the side of her waist.

The moonlight in Natalie Lu's line of sight was blocked by a small portion, and that slim figure just laid down to the empty spot on her side.

The young girl's warm exhale skimmed over the back of her neck, which her hair couldn't hide, and a warmth fell.

Xu Xu Jiyue's voice was gentler than any other moment in the party, softly murmured with compromise written all over it: "Don't go."

"Didn't you just promise me that you would sleep with me."

Lu Shicheng's entire body, encircled by Xu Xu Yue, paused.

Along with it, her heartbeat missed a beat.

They used to used to be that taciturn, and intimate.

She could hear what was Xu Jiyue's compromise and what was Xu Jiyue's request.

Xu Xu Jiyue's voice wavered, just like the eyes she had fallen into Lu Shicheng's line of sight just now.

Natalie Lu's unencumbered arm rested at her side, but forgive her for being so ruthless, she couldn't resist anymore.

"Good night, Lucius Nicco."

The sound of good night rang out from the room, and then fell silent.

The whole room was quiet for a long time, and Nicco Lu's voice was slow to sound.

The young girl's lips were blood-filled red and slightly open, but only simply because she needed to breathe.

Habit ran amok in her body, recklessly clogging her heart.

There was no way for Natalie Lu to respond to Xu Xu Yue as she had in the past, knowing that if she did, she would be completely exposed.

The fairly spacious bed held all sorts of things on her mind, and Xu Jiyue's gaze darkened for a moment as she was slow to wait for Lu Shiyu's response.

She just wrapped her arms around Lu Shicheng from behind, like a child wrapping her arms around her long-awaited baby, carefully and exceptionally intimately wrapping the doll that wouldn't give her any response back into her arms.

The monotonous good night seemed particularly silent on this night, and the loneliness dissipated into the air.

Xu Xu Yue thought, at least this time she didn't have to dream of Lu Shicheng leaving her.

The restless wind outside the window suddenly stopped at a certain moment, and the deserted night finally gradually returned to its original quiet.

Natalie Lu's confused and lost thoughts were finally combed out in a few strands, slowly figuring out what was wrong.

Obviously his current appearance and the original master has already differed by a hundred thousand miles, why did Xu Xu Yue recognize himself at the first sight, how did she recognize himself ......

And thinking carefully when they met just now Xu Ziyue was wearing a home dress, so she must be living here.

But why didn't Chu Chu detect anyone living here permanently?

And if someone is living here, those utility data aren't normal either.

Since the main system would guide the character towards a set course, was Xu Xu Yue doing this to vent the original owner's hatred for coaxing her to the villa before?

Was thwarting herself not enough for her?

Is a tooth for a tooth and an eye for an eye in line with the setting of Black Moonlight in the later stages of her text?

As if a cold wind had blown through her, Natalie Lu shivered.

But then it was as if something else was even worse than the cold wind, burrowing into Lu Shicheng's body and pulling her heart to the point of pain.

Too many questions lingered in Lu Shicheng's head, giving her a feeling of overloaded transportation.

Immediately afterward, it was as if she reacted to something and felt that she shouldn't be here thinking about these things.

She should be thinking about how to run away with QiuQiu after Xu Xu Yue fell asleep later.

She shouldn't dwell on the fact that Yuanzi's body data didn't match her real state, but she should run for her life!

As Natalie was about to make her calculations in a hurry, Xu Xu's voice came from behind her at the most inopportune moment: "I'll still be able to see you tomorrow, won't I?"

That shallow voice of doubt was not very loud, because of its close proximity, it seemed to be close to Lu Shicheng's ear.

Not knowing if it was a thief's heart, Lu Shicheng's hand instantly flushed with a coldness, and her entire body froze.

Before she knew how to respond to Xu Xu Yue, Xu Xu Yue's voice then sounded again: "Don't think about running away when I fall asleep oh, Li and the others will be patrolling the villa in shifts tonight, and I've already ordered him that if he finds someone he doesn't recognize, he'll shoot them on the spot."

The voice was just too calm, the defiant jumpiness mixed naughtily inside, narrating the horror outside.

The last four words swooped against the skin on the back of Natalie Lu's neck with an eerie crispness, like a reminder and a warning.

"Lu Shicheng, since you said you're not the Lu Shicheng I know, you're trespassing now." Xu Xu Jiyue reminded, lifting her own eyes slightly, her dark eyes carrying something bright and good-naturedly innocent in them.

Those moist lips kisses brewed with a warm breath, and just like that, they gently and tenderly landed on Lu Shicheng's back near his heart, speaking in a tracing manner, "Such a beautiful body, if a big hole appears here, it won't be pretty."

Simply using paranoia to characterize these words of Xu Xu Yue was somewhat inadequate.

Nicco had never felt that the word "morbid" simply written on a blank sheet of paper would have such a palpitating and frightening feeling, as if death was right in front of her, and only one step away from falling into an abyss of ten thousand fathoms.

Natalie froze and didn't dare to call out to Chu Chu.

She was thus clasped in Xu Xu Yue's arms, like a well-behaved cuddly doll.

Thus, the night was completely quiet.

The shadow turned subtly on the wall, not leaving, only turning from lying on its side to lying flat.

Natalie Lu's right shoulder wasn't very good from painting all year round, so she usually didn't sleep on her right side.

Feeling Xu Xu Yue fall asleep, she secretly and slowly moved and turned to lie flat.

The moonlight of spring seemed to have broken away from the eternal silence of winter, always carrying a kind of reviving silence.

The four-square window frame framed the moonlight, lighting up one side of the room with a gentle brightness.

With a heavy heart, Lu Shicheng couldn't sleep well, looking for the moonlight, a slightly curled up figure blocked a small part of her sight.

Xu Xu Yue was already asleep.

Moonlight poured on her face, the youthfulness between her features slowly faded with time, and the strokes between her brows and eyes were all the work of the Creator's meticulous craftsmanship, and "pretty" looked lackluster in front of her.

The long, soft, loose hair has lost its meticulousness, and falls down on her face, diluting the coldness of her body.

There is no rush, no violent, shallow breath like the wind of the spring night, slowly swallowed from her lips drift out, drooped eyelashes written peace and calm.

Everything seems to have returned to five years ago, the days when she and Xu Xu Yue spent time together in this villa.

There was no running away, no hiding, a spring that Lu Shicheng had not experienced in this city.

But time passed, and it had already been five years.

The world was changing fast, not to mention it was five long years.

And she had only been in this city for but half a year.

I wonder how she and Shen Yanxing are doing.

Did she also sleep with Shen Yanxing in her arms like this?

Somehow, it was even a bit inexplicable.

That name that hadn't been mentioned for a long time just appeared uncontrollably from Lu Shicheng's mind, chaotically stirring up a storm of turbulent waves.

Lu Shicheng's heart was a little irritated, but the pupils of his eyes darkened.

And right at this moment, Xu Xu Yue suddenly hugged her a little tighter.

Compared to her peaceful sleeping face only moments ago, a hill knit up between those flat brows.

Crimson lips gently tweaked, and tiny words fell out sharply and indistinctly.

This uneasy and panicked look was as if she was experiencing a difficult nightmare.

Xu Xu Yue's voice was so small that Lu Shicheng wasn't able to hear clearly what she was reading.

As if by magic, Natalie took the initiative to move closer to Xu Ziyue.

Just as soon as Natalie's ear approached Xu Ziyue's lips, she was stunned.

Xu Ziyue's hurried and panicked recitation was a string of her names.

"Lu Shichen, Lu Shichen, Lu Shichen ......"

As if there were dark clouds drifting by, the moonlight silently darkened by a few points.

That bright light施施然落在许拾月的身上,清冷孤高的疏离偏执后好像还夹着一层光照不进去的阴郁,沉沉的像是积攒了许多年。

Lu Shicheng looked at Xu Jiyue's arm around her waist, and her lowered gaze was covered with obscurity.

Why would a person possess both violent and gentle emotions at the same time, obviously crazy to the point of paranoia, even sick, but also careful.

It was as if the soul was caught in some kind of painful entanglement, fragile and twisted and struggling.

Outside the window at first a spring breeze, the moonlight was disturbed in the laurel branches swaying.

Suddenly, Lu Shicheng felt that Xu Xu Yue's grip on her had grown a bit stronger, and in the next second, her entire body leaned into her arms.

The sound of the wind was dazzling, stirring the peace in the room.

Lu Shicheng heard Xu Jiyue buzzing and murmuring her name again: "Lu Shicheng, I miss you so much ......"

The hand that was pinching the hem of the dress kept tightening, and fine shivers came from the bent shoulders and neck and even the spine.

The young girl's slightly trembling voice with a warm exhale, a small but fiery mass all pounced on Lu Shicheng's heart: "You, can you ...... can you not leave me again."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 277 13
Started: oct 9 2023 End:
1.7M 95.2K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
10.8K 785 75
【The radio drama of the same name is now available on Fanjiao, welcome to listen】 Synopsis: Everyone says that a tiger does not beget a dog, but Gu F...