Taehyung x ᗷTS⟭⟬

By bitchultrapromax

v x bts taejoon taekook taejin vmin vhope taegi Taehyung x v #incest #obsession #fluff More

Oppas :1
Oppas : 2
oppas : 3
oppas: last part
Award show (M) ⚠️
in-laws 2 ( M)
In-laws 3
in-laws 4
in-laws last part

In-laws (1)

2.9K 54 4
By bitchultrapromax

Hi lovelies❤

---------------------------------------------------------

" Kookieeee" A beautiful boy said running to his boyfriend happily.

" Be careful tae bear or else you will hurt yourself" Jungkook said worried to taehyung who quickly hug him.
"Sorry kookie" He said hugging him tightly.

" Now why my baby is so happy today"jungkook asked caressing his boyfriends hair.

" Yesterday I told my family about our relationship and guess what" He happily asked.

"What" Jungkook asked confused making taehyung smile widely.

" They said they don't have any problem with our relationship and want to meet you and your family for our marriage" He said with boxy smile. Jungkook eyes become wide and happily pick him up twirling him around making taehyung giggle loudly.

" I am so happy baby finally I can marry you, tomorrow I will bring my parents to your house to ask for your hand " Jungkook said happily kissing his forehead. Taehyung heart swell with happiness as he tiptoe and kiss his cheeks making jungkook smile like a fool.

" Aheemm " They both look back only to see waitor standing there with static face. " Sir your order? " He asked internally cooing at cute couple but maintain poker face.

" Ahh yes sure " Jungkook said clearing his throat ordering food for both of them while taehyung shyly sat on his seat.

" Food will be here in 10 minutes" Waitor said leaving and jungkook sat down with his cute boyfriend.

They both look at each other for some second and than burst int laughter.
"Did you saw his face" Taehyung said and both start to laugh again.

Jungkook start to flirt with him time to time making him blush furiously.
" You are resembling with a tomato " He said making taehyung whine and place his hand on his hot cheeks.

" Sir your food" Waitor said coming back with food. He surely with get diabetes seeing cute couple.They both eat happily teasing each other.

" I will see you tomorrow " Jungkook said dropping him at his home.
" Bye hyung take care" Taehyung said kissing his cheeks and went inside his house.

Jungkook smile a little and drove to his house.

" Where were you and why are you smiling like a fool" Jimin said as jungkook enter inside his home.

" Why should I tell you" He said teasingly going toward living room.

" Hey brat behave I am your older brother " Jimin said annoyed.

" Sure shorty " He said making jimin fume in anger.

" You brattt" He said ready to beat the shit out of him. " Hyung save me" Jungkook said running behind jhope who was silently watching their drama.
" Jungkook when will you stop teasing him" Jhope said with arm crossed.

" Never " He said and ran to his room laughing.
" Wait till I catch you so better save your ass" Jimin said running behind him.
Jhope sighed and walk behind them.

" Sorry appa it will not happen again" Jungkook said in pain.
" Say sorry to him" Jin said twisting his ear who was crying in pain.

" Sorry hyung, I am so sorry ahhh. Now leave my ear appa" Jungkook said  and rub his ear gently after Jin left it and glare at jimin who was smirking at him.

" See it was not that difficult " Jimin said making jungkook glare at him more hard.

" Jimin stop teasing him and jungkook tell me where were you, your dad and hyung were asking about you" Jin asked making jungkook smile remembering his cute boyfriend.

" I was with my boyfriend " He said making them look at him suspiciously.
" And why are you so happy suddenly" Jin asked seeing his smiley face.

" I will tell you all in living room" He said going to home office where his hyung and dad will be.

Jin and jimin look at each other confused but walk to living room.

Now all are sitting in living room staring at jungkook who breath in and out before saying" Mom dad I want to get married".

They all look at him with bored face making him confuse. " Will you all not say anything " He asked confused why they are not giving any reaction.

" You always say that but is your boyfriend ready, do his parents know" Yoongi asked making him smile ear to ear.

" Yes taehyung told them and they agreed" He said happily.
" But you never introduce your boyfriend to us, we want to meet him kook" Jimin said and nodded his head with smile.

" He is always busy with his studies and I also never got time to introduce him to you guys " He said scratching his nape. They all nodded understandingly.

" Dad taehyung parents want to meet you guys for our marriage discussion " He said shyly. They all laugh at his behavior.

" Ok we will go with you to his house tomorrow " Namjoon said and happily shouted yes making them laugh.

Next day,

" Why are you taking so much time jungkook let's go" Jhope shouted as he and others are waiting for him to go to Kim house.

" Coming" He said and quickly come out of his room looking hot as hell.

" What were you doing in your room" Jimin asked and he smugly said" Can't go to my inlaws house without looking handsome"  setting his suit.

" Ok let's go now they will be waiting " Jin said and they all sat in 2 cars and drove toward Kim mansion.

" Son when will they arrive " Mrs Kim ask taehyung who shook his head at his mom same question after 2 minutes.

" Mom kookie meesaged me saying they will be here in 10 minutes " He said and she nodded happily.

" Ok I will go and check if food is prepared or not" She said going to kitchen to do preparation for jeon family. Taehyung smile at his mom excitement.

" Sana where have you hang my dress I can't find it" He shouted to his sister as he can't find the dress he choose for today.

" Oppa it was in my room I was ironing it" Sana said quickly coming with dress.

" Thank you my lovely sister " He said caressing her hair. " Oppa I am so excited for you" She said making him laugh at her.

" Me too now go I will get ready they will be here any minute " He said going to washroom. Sana went to kitchen to help her mom.

" Ding dong"

Sana excitedly ran to open the door. She open it and gasp seeing taehyung hot in-laws standing there.

She smile at them widely and made space for them to enter after greeting them. Mrs Kim also greet them and invited them to sit in living room.

Jungkook quickly ran his eyes  everywhere to see his bear but pout not seeing him.

" Don't worry oppa he is in his room" Sana said laughing making him blush. They all smile hearing her.

" Where is Mr kim" Namjoon said and Mrs Kim smile before saying he will be here any time and they instantly heard car voice . Mr Kim enter inside his house and jungkook and his family quickly stand up to meet him.

"Nice to meet you Kim Namjoon " Mr Kim said with smile after knowing them.

" Me too" He said smiling. " How are you son" Mr Kim said to jungkook who smile saying I am fine uncle.

" These must be your son" Mr Kim said looking at other three boys.
Namjoon smile and introduce his family to him.

" I want to marry my son jungkook to your son taehyung as they both love each other" Namjoon said with dimple smile making jungkook blush little.

" Sure why not, sana go and call your brother " Mr Kim said to her and she quickly ran to call her brother.

They all were discussing about marriage when they heard footsteps. Jungkook heart stop seeing his boyfriend looking so beautiful in that dress. Namjoon , Jin, and yoonminaseok breathe hitched seeing taehyung and they all look at him with wide eyes.

" Is this your son" Jin asked making Kim couple nod proudly. Taehyung blush feeling stares on him and shyly greet them all.

" He is so beautiful " Jin said making taehyung blush more hard. Jungkook proudly look at his boyfriend.

Jimin , yoongi and hoseok feel jealous seeing taehyung sitting beside jungkook with blushy cheeks.

" Wahhh he is so beautiful, I wish he was mine" Jimin thought looking at taehyung.

Yoongi and hoseok were staring at him hungrily.

Sana confusely watch how taehyung in-laws were staring at him but shrug it off.

" So it's final, this coming weekend we will marry them" Mr Kim said making taekook smile at each other.

Namjoon and Jin nodded their head with simple smile while three were clenching their hands to control anger.

They hug each other and eat food made by mrs Kim. They compliment her while jungkook was secretly flirting with taehyung making his family jealous.
" Son behave in front of your in-laws ok" Namjoon whispered with a tight lip smile not liking his actions. Jungkook nodded making his brother smirk internally.

"I want to use washroom can you show me directions brother in law" Yoongi asked to taehyung while other were eating.

Taehyung stop eating and look at him with small smile nodding his head. Jungkook scoff because he was going to use this excuse and pout. Yoongi smirk before following taehyung.

Jimin and jhope look at each other smugly and continue eating their food.

" This way" Taehyung said showing him washroom. Yoongi was checking him from top to bottom licking his lips.

Taehyung cleared his throat awkwardly making yoongi come to his senses.

" Where you both met by the way" Yoongi asked making taehyung understand what he is asking.

" Me and jungkook studied in the same university, he was my senior and we both fall in love and become boyfriends " He said smiling thinking about their first encounter.

Yoongi gave him tight lip smile and asked something making taehyung cough hard.

" Did you both kissed and have done something fishy you know like" He asked making taehyung embarrassed.

" No no hung we want our first kiss and Everything on first night" He said blushing furiously not knowing why his brother in law is asking something like this.

Yoongi heart swelled with happiness knowing other is still pure and evil idea came into his mind.

yoongi fake his move and yulp and accidentally fall on taehyung making him fall on bed and he fall above him and their lips accidentally met making taehyung eyes wide who quickly push him away.

" I am sorry it was accident " Yoongi said with fake guilty voice making taehyung eyes teary but he get shock when someone said..

" What the hell is happening here"

            -------------------------------

By❤✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.8K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
247K 17.9K 89
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
466K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...