F4 Thailand || Ren, MJ × OC ||

By Jeonsluv97

Fa is the daughter of a high profile business man, Asnee Saetang. On the first day of school she met a girl... More

Characters
Chapter 1: F4's badside.
Chapter 2: Rooftop Screams
Chapter 3: Red card.
Chapter 4: Mom's love
Chapter 5: Pressure.
Chapter 6: Comfort
Chapter 7: Soy milk.
Chapter 8: Invitation.
chapter 9: Welcome Party.
Chapter 10: Big News.
Chapter 11: Paper plane
Chapter 12: Breakout.
Chapter 13: Amusement Date
Chapter 14: Proposal and Apologies.
Chapter 15: Betrayal.
Chapter 16: Obbession.
chapter 17: Cancelled Red Card
Chapter 18: Confussion and Confession
Chapter 19: Teasings.
Chapter: 20 Double Date.
Chapter 21: F4 Fallout.
Chapter 22: Problems, Break-up
IMPORTANT
Chapter 23: Reconvene
Chapter 24: Girlfriend..
Chapter 25: Hidden Plan.
Chapter 26: stepping out.
Chapter 28: Friends.
Chapter 29: Thyme's Birthday!
Chapter 30: Two weddings.
Chapter 31: Feelings..
Explanation of story.
Chapter 32: Tip of iceberg..
Chapter 33: Forming friendship.
Chapter 34: Sadness brings pain..
Chapter 35: I'm sorry..
Chapter 36: Grave mistake..
Chapter 37: Date.
Chapter 39: Love me, Again..
Chapter 40: The Person Is MJ..
NOTICE!!!!
Chapter: 41 My Happiness, with you.
Question!!!
answers!!
Chapter 43: Look at the future..
Chapter 44 : Prom, Love.
Notice!!!
Apologyyyy
lol
Chapter 45 : Board Games...
Chapter 46 : Upside down - downside up.
Chapter 47 : Romance in the Morning..
Chapter 48 : Fight, I was bound to lose..
Chapter 49 : Felt Used..
NOTICE!!!!!

Chapter 42 : Book Boyfriend.

1K 34 8
By Jeonsluv97

¶§¶§¶§¶§¶§¶

Fa pov

"Let go off me." I ordered squirming.

"No.." He denied before screaming due to me kneeing him where the sun doesn't shine. "Fa!!! Your future kids!!" He jolted up gripping his groin in pain as I laughed at his pained expressions.

"Your future kids." I remarked before running to the living room with a limping Mj behind me.

•°|•°|•°|•°

Third person pov

"So, no. 1" she sighed turning a few pages here there of my notebook. "ah!" She chuckled finding the page she was looking for. "You need to--" her sentence was cut short when her eyes took in the presence of Mj in the shorts earliar. "Change.." Fa sighed grabbing Mj wrist dragging him across the stairs to his room before hurriedly digging inside his closet.

"What are you trying to do?" Mj asked sitting on his bed, Fa digging through his clothes to find the perfect piece she wanted for him.

"Huh!!!" She gasped, pulling out a grey sweat pant from his closet. "This! Wear this!!" She happily gave him the clothing before running outside the door not forgetting to peak in for a free back view of his toned body.

•°|•°|•°|•°|•°

"Come in." Mj announced as Fa's hand slapped on her mouth as soon as she entered the room.. Mj in gray sweat pants hanging at his lower hips giving full display of his v-line. "Close your mouth." Fa's eyes met his before she happily jumped on the bed grabbing the diary she left there.

"I readed it." Mj fixed his chain that was dangling down his collarbone. "What's a book boyfriend?"

"A boyfriend in the books." Fa nonchalantly replied before finding the right thing. "Today you'll be my book boyfriend and recreate scenes from them." She smiled cheekily before standing infront of wall asking Mj to come over with the motion of her finger.

"Now?" He asked gently.

"Can you pin my hands up with one hand?" She asked leaning back on the wall before joining her hands. "And then place the other on my waist in a seductive way." She said showing him how to do it.

"Like this?" He asked pinning her hands up, her cologne filling his nostrils. Fa's gaze lingered on him for too long for her liking before she retreated back into reality.

"Yes.. but, Faster." She directed him. "Oh my god..." She moaned accidentally when he pushed her to the wall a bit harsher than the last time sealing her hands on top of her head and a hand on her waist while still half naked, he looked rather quite sexy, to be precise.

"Oh gosh do not do that again.." Mj gasped leaving her hands as she proceeded to find another work for him to do.

"Okay, now.." she flipped through the pages before gasping.. "This, my love!" She chuckled before grabbing her phone for a quick check on it is done.

"I have to do this?" Mj asked with uncertainty if what he saw was true and done.

"Yes.." Fa grinned before standing back up from the bed. "So as you saw I will be trying to walk away from you as you grip my hand and pin me to the wall, okay?"

"What if I hurt you?" He asked rewatching the clip again and again.

"Then that's even more hot!" She clapped before gripping his hands making him stand up. "All you have to do is what you saw," she gave him a pat on the shoulder reassuringly before trying to walk away from him.

"Ah.." she gasped when her wrist was caught by Mj and back hit the wall rather too harshly as he had said earliar ; His hands on her waist, heat radiating from his body made Fa feel some type of way she didn't know she could feel, His eyes boaring holes in her body as though she was a prey and he was the predator.

"I read one more thing there.." He murmured lowly.

"Wh-" Fa eyes widened when Mj had leaned forward connecting his lips to hers kissing softly as thought she would break if held too hard.

Mj's lips were sweet like chocolate making Fa melt into his trap but she could even kiss him him back he retreated a bit smiling against her lips...

He grabbed one of her legs wrapping it around his waist as their kiss turned into a hot makeout sessh before he tapped her thighs indicating her to jump, she did, submitting herself to him... As he took the matter towards the bed..

"Me.." She called out for him as he retreated back. "I need some time.."

•°|•°|•°|•°|•°

"Idiot...!!" Kavin cursed at Mj. "I'm very proud of my friend Mj here, you.-"

"You need to shut up." Mj pointed a Cheetos towards Kavin as he ate it. "As if you could handle that girl. The one time we went out with her, weren't you the one panting beside me?"

"Atleast I'm not Lita's coach like you.." Kavin said referring to the topic that Mj had given all the important details about Thyme to Lita even though he was originally team Gorya. "Think about Gorya, you said you were team Gorya." Kavin scoffed as Mj shrugged.

"I'm still Team Gorya." Mj said popping the Cheetos in his mouth.

"What's going on with Thyme and Groay anyway?--"

"What's going on is.." Fa's voice echoed through the sitting area of F4 as she walked towards them... "Thyme and Gorya had a fight and Gorya told him that she doesn't wanna see him anymore, So, Thyme being Thyme went out and asked Lita out." Fa sighed plopping down beside Mj hugging his arm.

Fa and Mj weren't awkward after what happened last night they were very chill about it.. They didn't let their feelings come in between their friendship.

"I'm going insane because of them." Kavin groaned before looking at Ren who sat across him. "Ren, have you talked to Thyme lately?"

As soon Ren's name was called out Fa's eyes shifted towards him but she weirdly no longer felt the twisting and turning in her stomach, her eyes were rather calm and collected even though Ren was present right infront of her, she chose peace over war, Little did she know.

her peace was Mj...

"I'm confused as well, he didn't say anything." Ren tried to answer in the best way possible feeling Fa's gaze lingering on him felt weird, he was too flushed under her gaze and presence.

He thought that maybe it's because they hadn't talked after the hospital incident properly.. Not even sparing a hello to eachother..

The once bestfriends were torn apart by just silly mistake.

"But... No one could force Thyme into doing this.." Mj started holding a Cheeto in his hand.. "or, maybe Thyme likes Lita for real.." Fa and Kavin laughed at Mj's objection.

"Who could switch girl to girl like that?" Kavin soon regretted his sentence when Mj and Fa ganged up on him about him being a F-boy.

"I bet you are talking to a new girl, right now." Fa pointed at Kavin's phone as he slid it behind his back.

"No." He chuckled nervously. "I'm talking to Kaning, she is asking about some stuff." Kavin admitted grinning before his phone started ringing. "What's up, chipmunk?" He got up from his seat and left the trio alone.

"There leave.." Fa chuckled leaning on Mj's shoulder as he fed her a cheetos.

"I'll be back." Ren's voice was heard as the couple saw him leave.

It was rather suffocating for him to be in the presence of the couple he did not know why..

Was It because he was finally admitting his feelings for Fa had occured? Or it was just his Guilt towards her?

One only knows the price of the thing when they lose it...

¶§¶§¶§¶§¶

Fa is officially a whore now, i swear she be sleeping with anyone anywhere, girl, you gonna get std.

Well are you excited??

Make sure to vote and comment!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 358 20
Fah Chaisee Aromdee is the daughter of Arthit Wasuthorn Aromdee, one of the richest CEO's of Thailand. Aromdee Paradise is the Thailand's no.2 rich b...
10.2K 217 22
so this is my another ff on f4 Thailand and this will be going to very romantic hope you like it. *story ranks * # 2 in brighttu 25/8/22 # 5 in tuton...
15.2K 725 18
Joongdunk & Pondphuwin college fic Joong and Dunk grew up as enemies. They hated each other's guts.They competed with each other in everything: who g...
35.2K 936 19
𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 ✧˖° 'Ren' Renrawin Aira has always been the second choice in everything. Between Mira he was always the forsaken one, when it cam...