Creepypasta Boyfriend Scenari...

De Graceblues45

Just your everyday average creepypasta boyfriend scenarios! I'm taking these off my Quotev account and postin... Mais

~This is who's being done~
How you meet!
When you hang out!
His feelings for you! his P.O.V
When he asks you out! you're P.O.V
The date!
The kiss!
When you mess around!
His nickname for you!
When he gets jealous!
you're guys songs!
Liu (Sully)'s catch-up chapter!
When you call him daddy!
When he's drunk!
~Back to business (updates and questions)~
When you dance together (the soft boys)!
When you two bathe together
TW: Depression? Small chat and Q&A
Possible come back!?/Guess who's baack~
~New Creepypasta book discussion~
The first Y/N!
The next Y/N!
Y/N #3!
More about my current situation
It's time...

You're kidding 馃憖

309 3 2
De Graceblues45

Yes! Hello it's me!
I actually have some good news for once. Surprising I know.

So you all will be happy to know I'm now in a better mind set. In a better place too! I'm working on moving into Ireland permanently to stay with my boyfriend of 2 years. I'm honestly so happy and excited.

But, what's that have to do with the book? You all ask. Well let me tell you-

🎉I'LL BE OFFICIALLY WORKING ON THE NEW BOYFRIEND SCENARIOS!!🎉

Yeah so, while I've been getting into a lot of new things, DC, Star Wars, now a raging Genshin addict😭, I've been working hard in writing and roleplaying to perfect my skills overall. I've come a long way to develop a more dirty, earthy, descriptive, darker style.

This being said, yes, the new story is definitely going to be for mature audiences, sorry to my younger ones (but what the dog doing honestly). I'll hopefully be starting today with writing as I have nothing better to do anyways, and yes, yes, the Y/N's I was working on will still be used in the next book, I'll have to make the other Y/N's myself to help me to write today.

I hope this update came as a welcome surprise from my usual depressive ones. I'll see you all in the next book!

Comments and questions are welcome as well as feed back, thank you~

Continue lendo

Voc锚 tamb茅m vai gostar

34.4K 2.6K 37
In order to save your life, Slenderman does what he hoped he'd never do - he makes you his proxy. Little did you know how much it would change your l...
9.9K 102 36
So..I am in love with creepypastas and I thought why not write a book..so here you go this will involve Slenderman Jeff the killer Ben drowned Hoo...
317K 4.7K 23
Hello! Welcome to my book! By reading this you'll find out what its like to date these psychos. I'm sorry in advance for Out of character-ness and l...
1K 19 39
Currently rewriting this story (all the old chapters are still available but remember I wrote them when I was like 14 so they suck馃挏) You witness som...