ZombieHorde: Monthly Activiti...

By ZombieHorde

Your personal sanctuary, free from zombies but brimming with excitement. Here you can explore a wide range of... More

Introduction
Tag Fest
02 | Apocalyptic Aftermath - Drabble Challenge [CLOSED]
03 | The Undead Challenge [CLOSED]
04 | Rise & Shine Challenge [CLOSED]
05 | Cherry Zombie Brainssom Challenge [CLOSED]

01 | Six-Word Challenge [CLOSED]

78 5 5
By ZombieHorde

🧟‍♂️ Welcome to the cryptic world of Six-Word Zombie Story! 🧟‍♀️

In this spine-tingling challenge, we invite you to unleash your creativity and summon the undead with just six words. That's right - a mere half-dozen words to conjure a world of terror, survival, and the unrelenting march of the zombie horde. Are you up for the task?

The Six-Word Zombie Story challenge is your chance to wield language like a weapon against the undead. With just six words, you can paint a vivid tableau of the horrors that await in the darkness, the resilience of survivors, and the insatiable hunger of the zombie horde.

Example: Eerie Cemetery at Midnight, Zombies Stir

Are you ready to tell a tale that spans life, death, and the eternal hunger that lies between? Join us in crafting Six-Word Zombie Stories that will leave us haunted, amazed, and craving more - just like a true zombie saga!

🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️

PROMPTS

You never believed in zombies - yet you stumbled upon one of them.

🧟‍♂️

What would your final words be after a bite?

🧟‍♂️

East or west, is your zombie pet the best?

🧟‍♂️

After 300 days of solitude post-zombie apocalypse, a voice on the car radio says...

🧟‍♂️

As a zombie's bite takes hold, with only 3 hours left, what would you do?

🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️

RULES

A story must consist of precisely six words.

A story must follow one of the chosen prompts.

You can submit one entry for each of the provided prompts.

Entry must be submitted via this form till 30th September 23:59 EST.

🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️

PRIZES

Shout-out on our ZombieHorde message board

Best entries will be featured in our Anthology at the end of October 2023

🧟‍♂️🧟‍♂️🧟‍♂️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 133 42
We all know how the story goes... A group of 6 highschool students on a fieldtrip that led to a disaster... Which also led them to cross realms betwe...
7.4K 1.3K 84
How is your relationship with Christ? Your prayer life? Robust? Or struggling? Unsure of how to come even closer to God? Needing a boost? Then this...
13.5K 1.4K 32
ខ្ញុំគិតថាធម្មជាតិបង្កើតខ្ញុំមកអោយមានវាដើម្បីជួយអ្នកដទៃវាក៏ល្អណា៎តែខ្ញុំមិនចង់បានវាទេខ្ញុំក៏ចង់រស់នៅធម្មតាដូចអ្នកដទៃដែរ
15.9K 337 18
"𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐫!" 𝗌𝖺𝗆 𝗒𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗌 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗍 𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 and y/n. "𝐰𝐡𝐲?" Tara asked as she cried. " 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐥...