01 | Six-Word Challenge [CLOSED]

🧟‍♂️ Welcome to the cryptic world of Six-Word Zombie Story! 🧟‍♀️

In this spine-tingling challenge, we invite you to unleash your creativity and summon the undead with just six words. That's right - a mere half-dozen words to conjure a world of terror, survival, and the unrelenting march of the zombie horde. Are you up for the task?

The Six-Word Zombie Story challenge is your chance to wield language like a weapon against the undead. With just six words, you can paint a vivid tableau of the horrors that await in the darkness, the resilience of survivors, and the insatiable hunger of the zombie horde.

Example: Eerie Cemetery at Midnight, Zombies Stir

Are you ready to tell a tale that spans life, death, and the eternal hunger that lies between? Join us in crafting Six-Word Zombie Stories that will leave us haunted, amazed, and craving more - just like a true zombie saga!

🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️

PROMPTS

You never believed in zombies - yet you stumbled upon one of them.

🧟‍♂️

What would your final words be after a bite?

🧟‍♂️

East or west, is your zombie pet the best?

🧟‍♂️

After 300 days of solitude post-zombie apocalypse, a voice on the car radio says...

🧟‍♂️

As a zombie's bite takes hold, with only 3 hours left, what would you do?

🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️

RULES

A story must consist of precisely six words.

A story must follow one of the chosen prompts.

You can submit one entry for each of the provided prompts.

Entry must be submitted via this form till 30th September 23:59 EST.

🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️

PRIZES

Shout-out on our ZombieHorde message board

Best entries will be featured in our Anthology at the end of October 2023

🧟‍♂️🧟‍♂️🧟‍♂️