✾ⅅℰЅTℐℕᎽ✾

Por Aryagirl07

Two people completely in love and inseparable but ......one big incident changed their life and they got sep... Más

Introduction and dedication
Characters
prologue
Chapter 1: The pain
Chapter 2: Back to the city of pain.
Chapter 3: Shocking news!!
Chapter 4: The Engagement
Chapter 5: Marriage
Chapter 6:The outburst
Chapter 7: The kheer
Chapter 8: The reception
Chapter 10: Reason for hating
Chapter 11: Mission Mr. cold hearted
Chapter 12: He cares
Chapter 13: Shelly Malhotra
Chapter 14: In his Arms
Chapter 15 : The jealousy
Chapter 16: Between heart ❤️ and mind 🧠
Chapter 17: pastries and his refusal
Chapter 18: The wait
Chapter 19: Her stubbornness
Chapter 20:The peace, when I held you
Chapter 21: Following my heart ❤️
Chapter 22: I don't want your Sympathy
Chapter 23: Smile through the tears
Chapter 24: Happy Moments
Chapter 25: She is leaving
Chapter 26: Bidding Farewell
Chapter 27: Acting different?
Chapter 28: The anonymous Parcel
Chapter 29: Pain of loving you
chapter 30: A devil in disguise
Chapter 31:The mystery of broken glass pieces
chapter 32: The slap and the invitation
Chapter 33: Snatching my own happiness
Chapter 34: The unequivocal proof
Author's Note
Chapter 35: Love's intoxication (part one)
Chapter 36: Love's intoxication (part two)
Chapter 37: Abhimanyu's new side
Chapter 38: Not destined to be together?
Chapter 39: Hide and Seek
Chapter 40: Enough with these games

Chapter 9: leaving for Noida

2.3K 136 2
Por Aryagirl07

Hey my lovely readers hope you all are doing good, here's the next part lets start Happy reading!
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Abhi's POV:
When I returned home after driving it was quite late. Rain has stopped few hours ago, I walked quietly towards my room and entered it closing the door behind me.

What surprised me was that Shivani was not there in the room I looked at the clock which reads its 2am. I checked the bathroom finding it to be empty too.  panic entered me when I didn't see her.

I walked slowly towards the balcony whose door was ajar, I entered and saw her sleeping there in the corner curled in a ball. I rushed towards her and bent to look at her closely she was shivering.

I called her but she didn't moved so I shook her and found out that she was wet, may be she got wet in rain and slept here. Here clothes were almost dry just slightly damp which means she will soon get a fever because of her stupidity.

"Is she a child how can someone be so careless about own self " I mumble picking her up bridle style and placed her softly on the bed. I adjusted the temperature of the AC so that she doesn't feel cold and cover her properly with the blanket.

I walked towards my sofa and lied down on it. 'So you are being caring ha?' Said a small voice in my head. " No ofcourse not why should I care for her. I can't let something happen to her because only I can punish her and I married her for revenge how can I let that go to waste."
Saying this to my stupid mind I forced myself to sleep.

Like always i don't want her to know that I helped her in anyway, so next day before she gets up I asked mom to give her turmeric milk and also told her to make sure she drinks it infront of her, then I went towards the guest room and took a shower.

●♡♡♡♡♡●

On the reception day mom asked me to get her down I wanted to deny but seeing moms stern face I went to get her. I entered the room and close the door behind me.

" shiv..." I was going to call her but when I saw her my voice got stuck in my throat. She was looking so mesmerizing in that gown. Her eyes were shut and she was struggling with the zip of her dress.

She is looking so pure and innocent but in reality she is not, I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard her sighing. I walked toward her and hold the zip to close it she looked up being shocked not expecting me to be here.

I was starting in her eyes while she also held the eye contact between us. It felt like the time is moving slowly. I was so close to her yet so far.

How I wish everyday that whatever happened should be a nightmare, that she did not cheat me nor lied to me. How badly I yearn that she would have loved me truly but no she doesn't and it's the bitter truth.

I step aside after I was done my mind was still busy with all the 'what ifs' in my head. She called me softly and that's when I realized what the hell I was doing, I was starting at her

I looked away and took a deep breath, I reminding my self about the pain she gave. I told whatever I could to hurt her and I was successful in it.

Slowly we made our way down, as we were about to reach the last step shivani stopped suddenly making me look at her confusingly. 'Why isn't she moving? 'I looked ahead and saw her staring at the crowd with a troubled expression on her face.

Is she scared of the crowd? No, it can't be I know her she was the most confident one to face the crowd as she use to anchor in most of the functions in collage, but do I really know her?

'She is again doing drama  to spoil your reputation' whisper a small voice In my head which was enough to make my blood boil in anger. Everyone was looking at us, if she didn't move everyone will think something is wrong and I don't want to create a fuss about it.

I warned her twice and when she still didn't move I pulled her harshly toward the stage , I can't let her spoil our image in front of everyone. She followed me quietly though I was pulling her but to the crowd it appeared normal as I was careful.

Slowly we climbed the stage and one by one everyone started coming to congratulate us. I felt shivani trembling a bit whenever someone came close to her for pictures or giving her the gift.

I don't know why but I pulled her close to me and wrapped my hand around her shoulder. This seemed to calm her down and her body relaxed in my touch. What worried me was her body was too cold may be she is nervous.

We stayed this way throughout the reception. She never looked at me no matter how long I stared at her as if she was hiding something from me. Slowly the function came to an end and all the guests left after having food.

I was talking to Ritika who was having food, yes shivani's family was also here. As tomorrow we will be leaving for Noida mom asked them to spend the night here so that they could bid us goodbye.

I saw shivani rushing towards our rooms this caught Ritika's attention too and she got worried. " don't worry you have your food I will go see her"  I told to Ritika who seemed worried for her sister. A small smile broke on her lips and she nodded her head.

When I entered the room I saw shivani drinking water, she got startled when she saw me. What the hell is wrong with her why is she behaving so wired? "What is wrong with you?" I asked her calmly "Noth... nothing " she answered and was about to go out of the room.

"What was that drama down there then?" I asked her being pissed. She remained quiet which increased my anger. " I am asking you something " I said loudly and she flinched at my loud voice.

"You did all that to spoil my reputation right ?" I asked pinning her hard to the wall. A gasp left her mouth and she looked in my eyes with tears filled in them.

"Why would I try to ruin your reputation?" She asked me being shocked. " oh why would you? Stop being so innocent I know how cheap you are." Hurt crossed her eyes

" I had warned you right? I just asked you to act in front of them can't you do this much. Your family your sister everyone cares so much for you. If you don't care about them I do." Tears rolled down her cheeks. "You can die I don't give a damn but you can't hurt them nor I will allow you to make them unhappy understood." I said harshly and released her with a force.

I was about to leave the room when she spoke " Abhimanyu, so you do not care about me?" She asked in a weak voice. I turned towards her and replied rudly "you are no one to me, I do not take you as my wife so why should I care about you?" More tears left her eyes on my words.

"Do you hate me so much?" She asked in a trembling voice. Her voice and tears were making me weak, making me feel emotions that I do not want to feel.

No not again, this time she can't fool me. I was about to answer but then we heard a knock on the door. "Di jiju it's me ritu" said Ritika.

Shivani quickly wiped her tears and I opened the door. "Ritika come inside" I said smiling at her, "actually jiju if you don't mind can di sleep with me today tomorrow you guys will leave for Noida I will miss her please" she requested like a Child requesting for a candy.

No Matter however Shivani is but both sisters love each other so much. I always adore their bond.

" sure no problem" I said looking at shivani who was already looking at me. " Di I hope you don't have any problem in that " ritu asked mischively. Shivani smiled at her and shook her head no.

"Yahh! Ok di then see you in my room" Ritika said excitingly and left the room giving me a hug and wishing me good night.

I took my clothes and went to change without giving a glance to shivani. When I came out I saw her crying but when she saw me she quickly wiped her tears. Her eyes and nose were red from crying.

Without saying anything she took her clothes and went to the bathroom. Not feeling good I walked towards the balcony to get some fresh air.

As I closed my eyes Shivani's crying face and whatever i said to her played in front of my eyes. I quickly opened them and took a deep breath, you are not doing wrong she deserve all this I made myself understood.

When I return to the room shivani was already gone, there was a note on the bed which reads
'You can sleep on the bed comfortably as I am not there today. I know how much your back muscles must be painning. I hope you get a good sleep.'

I kept staring at the note for quite long. I was surprised, how does she know about my back pain I kept the note aside and lied down on the bed. It was true because of sleeping on the sofa my muscles were hurting badly.

As I lied down on the bed Shivani's sweet fragrance surrounded me and my body relaxed instantly not wanting my mind to think anything stupid I closed my eyes and soon fall asleep. This was first time in these four years I slept peaceful.

Next day we all were sitting at the table having our breakfast. Our flight was in few hours for Noida.

I looked at shivani who was sitting across me she was looking pale and seems to have a headache too as she was pressing her head from time to time. "Di have this" said Ritika serving her poha. Shivani barely ate anything yesterday and today also she was just playing with the food.

" look Abhi how Ritika is taking care of shivi even you have to take care of her in the same way." Maa said smiling earning everyone attention.

Shivani looked at me her eyes looked tired "Yes if the person is too Carless about everything one have to take care of them" I said with hater looking at shivani then smiled at everyone.

Shivani understood what I ment and she looked down at her plate. " don't worry I know Abhi will take good care of Shivani " answered Shivani's father I gave a firm nod to him.

●♡♡♡♡♡●

Author's pov:

Abhimanyu and shivani both took everyone's blessings. Finally it was time for them to leave. Abhimanyu's dad's hospital 'Red star' main branch is located in Noida. From now on Abhimanyu will be looking after it as the ceo of Red star.

He is very good as a heart surgeon and even better in managing the hospital. His dad was proud of him and finally convinced him to return India and take the position of ceo along with being a heart surgeon.

About shivani well she will be joining the red star as an intern. "jiju I hope you remember what I told you on your marriage day." Ritu said smiling to Abhi.

He frown, Abhi do remember it but he doesn't understand why she asked him to contact her in case it's something related to shivani. He nodded his head anyway as something was stopping him from know the reason behind it.

"You take care of yourself" Abhi said patting her head lightly on which she nodded her head then Abhi went to put their luggage in the car.

"Ritu" Shivani said with smile on her lips and tears in her eyes. "I know you are big and mature enough to look after mom dad but don't forget to take care of yourself too." Ritika nodded her head as tears filled in her eyes too. "Don't trouble mom dad much" she said pulling Ritika's nose playfully. "Ahhh di" Ritika exclaimed loudly.

"I love you " Shivani said hugging her quickly. "Love you too di " Ritika said hugging her back. " I am always there for you like your are for me. Don't hesitate to call me whenever you need me." Shivani said breaking the hug. "You too di, I will miss you but i know you are going with the right person who is capable enoughto get you out of your dark past just trust him" said ritu looking at Abhi.

Shivani don't know what to say so she nodded her head looking at Abhi. Shivani didn't told Ritika anything that happened between her and Abhimanyu as she doesn't want to worry her more.

"Shall we go bhabhi?" Rakshit asked shivani and she nodded her head following him quietly. Rakshit will be dropping them to the airport.

Once She sat in the car she saw abhi already sitting in the passenger seat leaving her alone in back seat. Rakshit sat in the driver's seat as he will be the one driving.

'Now he doesn't even want to sit with me' though Shivani being sad. A sight left her lips and she closed her eyes letting her head rest at the  back. she was having a bad headache and thinking about Abhi was not helping her much

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Hey my lovely readers here's the 9th chapter. Hope you all will like it.

Don't forget to like, comment and do let me know your views it really inspire me.💕
And all my silent readers out there please vote

●♡♡♡♡♡●

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

973K 46.6K 51
#1 book in Raghuvanshi's series ❝I never thought I would say this Ryan but I think loving you is the biggest mistake I did after marrying you❞ Disha...
7.4K 876 26
....˖☆𝐀 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 + 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞☆˖.... "You can't marry him Vaani" I said staring deep in her eyes gritting my teeth my chest...
200K 9K 23
__The Broken Souls__ A RiAnsh Story __COMPLETED__ Cover credit:- @awesomeshivu _Top Rankings_ #7 in iloveyou #1 in ihateyou #1 in withoutyou "Shivaa...
293K 9.6K 32
___COMPLETED___ _Their Loveless Marriage_ Cover Credit :- @weirdosaurs _Top Ranking_ #1 in ihateyou #4 in iloveyou "Plz...dont..." she was saying whe...