HE IS A WALKING RED FLAG!!!!

By nornat_04

'Everyone warned me to stay away from him, but I was naive to give him a chance and they were right... HE IS... More

Prologue
Main Characters Introduction
Chapter 1: the start of new beginning
Chapter 2: who is he?
Chapter 4: tried to stay away
Chapter 5: Friends and Bets
Chapter 6: THE START..
Chapter 7: This feels warm..?!
Chapter 8: Meeting the unexpected..
Chapter 9: Right or Wrong?
Chapter 10: What just happened??
Chapter 11: Unwanted feelings
Chapter12: Slow decisions
Chapter13: Mistakes.. they say?
Chapter14: Lies and Truths...
Chapter15: Something is DEFINITELY wrong!!
Chapter16: Help? oh well..
New characters..
Chapter 17: Start of jealousy
Chapter18: Love breaks!
Chapter 19: Heal or damage?
Chapter 20: They are gone..
Chapter 21: Mission Love... success?
Chapter 22: THE Aftermath
Chapter 23: Quality time spend
Chapter 24: Taking a step forward
Chapter 25: Feelings getting mutual
Chapter 26: So.. what's next??
Chapter 27: Era of something new
Chapter 28: These feelings
Chapter 29: Rise or Downfall?

Chapter 3: Ignored

900 57 13
By nornat_04

When you are destined to meet, you will....

Never in their life, they have met anyone that could make them frustrated just by existing. Gemini is frustrated because the new boy who unknowingly became popular is ignoring him. Why does he care anyways? because all his life no one had the nerve to ignore him. Since childhood, be it at home or school or any other events, Gemini was the word in everyone's mouth and now the new boy hasn't spoke his name even once, and this is making him frustrated.

Its not like Gemini didn't tried to talk to him. Surely for few days, he was expecting Fourth to talk to him or even talk about him but when he got to know that Fourth didn't even acknowledge his presence, he went crazy.

Fourth was not introverted either. With his adorable face and shiny smile, everyone would fall in love with him. He loved talking to his classmates, helping them around and talk about his life but as soon as he heard Gemini's voice or the topic about Gemini, he stayed silent.

Never in life, Gemini had to try hard to talk to other people. Heck! He didn't even have to because everyone always throw themselves around him but with Fourth, he tried..Not only tried, he stalked him, attended his classes even if he was not in the faculty and tried to bring up conversations but Fourth being Fourth, either nods his head or replies with a word or two.

____________FLASHBACK_____________

*Some days after Freshers day*

Gemini: Oh hey Fourth, let me show you around.

Fourth: No thanks P'*smile slightly*

*In library*

Gemini:Hey Fourth..Need help with notes?? I can give you or ask from others.

Fourth: No need P'

*In canteen*

Gemini: Did you have your lunch or I can treat you.

Fourth: I already ate

*In hallway*

Gemini: Fourth are you going to library?*Fourth nods* . Then I am joining.

Fourth: Sure.*putting earphones*

Gemini: You know you should sometime have conversation with your seniors . They can be really helpful like me of course and enjoy your life. What do you say. *looking at Fourth*Fourth...*slightly shaking him*FOURTH..

Fourth: Huh? *taking our his earphone*.

Gemini: Nothing*frustrated*

Fourth: Oh okay then*putting back his earphone*

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhh" With a frustrated scream, Gemini look at his friends.

"Dude you look a mess" One of their friend pointed out.

"Whats with you bro. I have never seen you like this, not even in exams". Another one said.

Prom : Fourth happened *all of them looked at him* In short, Fourth is ignoring him .

"It doesn't matter bro. If one ignores, whats with that. You got more followers than his whole  existence"

Gemini: You don't get it. That boy is ignoring me. ME.. I should be the one doing that, not him .

Prom: At last, you both are going to ignore each other then why not now? Don't tell me.... *gasp* Did you fall in love with him or what?

Just then a smack came slamming in Prom's face.

Gemini: Falling in love? Me? With that boy? Pffft.. There is no such word in my dictionary.

Prom: Then why are you so desperate to make him talk to you?

Gemini: Because he should. Just like any other people, he should be jealous of me. HE SHOULD.. Now he will beg to talk to me. Just wait and watch*smirks*

Everyone was kinda horrified seeing Gemini in this state. They knew how much attention Gemini needs and if Gemini wants, he will get it. They can only pray for that new boys safety.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile at the office<With Ohmnanon>

When your whole life, everyone either feared you or admired you or judge you, there was this person who gave the CEO headache just by smiling and that person is none other than the academic topper with valedictorian title NANON KORAPAT.

At first, Ohm thought that the new employee was just just an ordinary person from simple background but working with him made it realize how wrong he was.

While everyone in the office was busy talking about the handsome CEO, Nanon simply shook his head, avoiding the conversations with his colleagues.

This behaviour was certainly not unnoticed by Ohm but as much as he didn't want it, he always got annoyed with this.

Ohm was sure that no one can mess up his mind but that mere employee who did nothing always messed his mind up.

The employee that respects and is respected by everyone, loyal to the company, limited confidence, prioritize his work, no complaints and on top of that having handsome face with sweet dimples. No one could hate this human being.

In his whole life, the CEO never met anyone so different and hard to understand like that  employee. Whenever they have a talk, Ohm always gets more and more impressed by Nanon. Like this one time, Ohm even asked Nanon to be his PA but Nanon simply refused saying he still needs more experience and is still not capable for having higher position.

*Ohm's pov*

Sighing I called my secretary,

*in phone* Hello.. Yeah send employee Korapat to my office.. and yeah two cups of coffee.

Never, in my life I have tried to please anyone but Nanon? I don't know why I want to try hard. Its not like he has that attitude but precaution is better than care . We were classmates in college life but we never really care about each others presence and when he showed up for intern in my company, I never thought he would be permanent employee so soon.

I know he loves this job very much but still I want to keep him forever without any complaints. What if one day he resigns and join other companies? As a CEO, its my responsibility to keep employees with dedication and passion like him.

Everyone in my office are too scared to even look at me, but Nanon? He maintains eye contact throughout our talks and keeps that professional face every time.

*knock knock*>-<

Ohm: Come in.

Nanon: You called Mr.Pawat?

Ohm: Yes. I wanted to have a talk with you Nanon. Please have a seat.

Nanon: Thank u sir. 

Nanon took a seat in front of Ohm feeling confused because its not normal for any employee to have a TALK with their boss. Nanon was sure he didn't do any mistakes in his work. Heck!! he even cross checks before submitting because he didn't like complaints. Seeing Nanon in such deep thought, Ohm cleared his throat,

Ohm: Ahem.. yeah so Nanon I want to tell you that-

Nanon: Mr.Pawat I am sorry if I did something wrong. Please don't fire me .

Ohm: Huh*confusion* you are getting it wrong Nanon. I just wanted to ask something.

Nanon:*embarrassed* Sorry sir.

Ohm: I heard that you recently got your brother admission in the Chulalongkorn university.

Nanon: Yes sir. 

Ohm: I know it sounds personal but the fees are kinda tough so-

Nanon: No boss I think I get what you want to say but my brother is good at his academics and he got scholarship. So we can manage.

Ohm: That's really impressive of both of you. If you need some help with it, feel free to ask or I can ask Gem to -

Nanon: That won't be necessary boss.*nervous voice* I-I mean its his freshers year and I want him to enjoy it and he also doesn't like getting involved with new person haha*nervous laugh*

The last thing Nanon wanted was Fourth to get involved with Gemini. He knew both the brothers too well and one thing he was sure that getting involved with them means making your life a mess.

Meanwhile Ohm was shocked to see Nanon like this. He had never seen Nanon this scared and nervous. Their conversations were always business related. Whenever Ohm tried to talk other than work, Nanon simply brings up work and it was the first time he saw Nanon talk about something else.

Ohm: Oh its fine then.

Nanon: It was kind of you to think about my brother boss but we have a meeting with investors in some minute*keeping his professional face*

Yup when I said Nanon is professional, he is.

.

.

.

.

Ok this much for this chapter.. Hope you all like it>-<

And I am really sorry if there are some grammatical errors. You see sometimes I really have hard time figuring out right words and it becomes a mess haha. See u in the next chapter....:)

.

.

.

*characters thoughts*

Ohm: There is something you are hiding....

Nanon: Before hurting my cousin, you need to face me....

Gemini: You ignoring me was a big mistake....

Fourth: That senior is freaking creepy. I have to stay away from him more...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 1.7K 40
This story is my imaginationπŸ’œ This story is about time travel A boy who accidentally stuck in his novel he's the 1 mafia in his world Then unexpe...
179K 6.7K 27
β†žβ†žβ†žβ™›β† β† β†  Everyone makes at least one mistake in their life; if you don't, you're not human. I just happen to be one of those people who make a lot of...
52.3K 2.7K 30
This is a Gemini and Fourth AU. When something unexpected happens between two people who have always been each other's first love, how will things ch...
2.4K 222 11
#geminifourth Fourth Nattawat Jirochtikul, someone as skilled as him, likes to live a simple life in peace despite his connection to the underworld n...