The Brutal Beast ✔️

By laughingpearls

I tried to get away from his dangerous grip but it got more tighter. I gave up fighting and his artistic hand... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
Part 61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
Part 87
88
89
90
91
92
94
95
96
97
98 (18+)
99
Epilogue
Epilogue 2.0
Epilogue 2.0 Continuation

93

973 146 151
By laughingpearls

This update is dedicated to everyone who is a goat. "May"
...

"Kay was telling me that there are many types of kisses and I have to ask you for further details. So, teach me, Manik." I requested him.

He cleared his throat. "Well, I have never taught anyone on kissing lessons."

"Do you know about different types of kisses?" I questioned.

"Yes."

"Great. Just tell me and I am good learner. I have to know the types, classification, examples, branches, and other study areas." I ended it with a smile.

He frowned. "You are expecting me to give you a theory class in the middle of the night?"

I nodded my head with excitement.

"No. I can only give you practical classes. Theory doesn't work in real life you know." He said looking at my lips with a smirk.

I covered my face and shook my head negatively. Practical classes means Manik's mouth shaping organ on my mouth shaping organ. Especially after seeing Cabir and Professor kissing each other, I dont think I am ready to replace us in that scene.

"Good Night, Nandini." Now it's Manik's turn to tease me.

I sat with a pout near his knees but he didn't change the option. He wants only practical classes and not theory class. How can I agree to it?

But I am curious about the types! I waited for a few more minutes and finally agreed to his idea. "Okay. Let's have practical classes."

He sat abruptly as if he was waiting for this moment. He pulled me closer to him by my legs and we both sat facing each other.

"I don't know how to put it in words but you can say it's Basic level to advance level kissing. Now, we will have basic level of kissing." He said and I denied it.

"I don't want basic level, Manik. Please start with Advance level, if possible above advance level."

He took a deep breath. "You can't handle it, Nandini. Let's start from basic."

"No. I can handle anything, Manik. I am not 22 anymore, I am 23 and let's start with the highest level."

He laughed. "Alright. Let's forget about the levels for now and start the class. Are you ready?"

I nodded positively.

Manik caressed my head and kissed the top of my head. "This type of kiss is a comfort kiss. I can kiss you here when we are standing in different heights. I don't need to disturb your position yet I can kiss you. This kiss tells that you are in my reach."

Manik kissed me on my forehead and I closed my eyes in comfort. "This is a forehead kiss. It's out of pure, innocent love. We kiss here when you care about that person."

Manik kissed me on my both eyelids and nose. "This is a light-hearted kiss. We kiss here to show our fondness for each other."

He kissed me on my left cheek and I inhaled his scent. "This is a friendly kiss and to show more fondness than the other kisses. We kiss here to feel closer to each other. Like, I kiss you when you are still sleeping and I have to go to work."

I gasped as he looked at my lips and I anticipated for a kiss on my lips. I was disappointed when he raised my palm to his lips and kissed it.

"That's a gentleman kiss. We kiss here during formal setting as a greeting. This kiss is out of respect and usually a Queen, Princess or the first lady gets it from her equally ranked person."

Finally, Manik pressed his lips on mine and went back within a second. "It's a peck. We kiss here out of love, care, fondness and to feel more closer. The other types of kisses can be shared between parents, friends or near ones, but a peck on lips is shared between lovers. People who are interested in each other."

Manik traced my bottom lip with his thumb and I parted my lips unknowingly. His gritted his teeth and closed his eyes.

"Well, that's enough for tonight. Let's sleep." He said trying to pull the sheets over his lap.

Why?

"No. Manik, we still didn't reach the main kiss. I want to know about the kiss type Cabir and Professor shared."

"That will be too much for you, Nandini. We can do it later."

"No, later. Now. Only now." I said punching the bed with my tiny hands.

He pulled me under him and pinned me to the bed with his weight. My breath hitched as he bent towards my lips. I shut my eyes tight pulled my lips inside my mouth.

"Told you." He smirked and let me go.

Argh! Why did I mess up?

"No. I am just giving you time so that you won't be afraid. Let's do it." I said and he chuckled.

He pulled me up by my waist and made me sit infront of him like earlier. "First thing to remember when you want to get kissed or kiss someone is not be afraid. You must give the positive signal so the other person understands."

"Positive signal? Should I carry the flashlight with me everytime I want to kiss or use a placard?"

"Not that signal." He shook his head negatively. "You can simply say 'I want to kiss.' Or signal it with your body."

I blushed. "I can't say the words, Manik. If I say, I want to put your mouth shaping organ on my mouth shaping organ it won't sound cute."

He chuckled. "True. We could get into thesaurus battle on the correct words. Then let's try signalling through body. You can drop hints through body language."

"How? I am very good at understanding body organs both external and internal." I clapped with excitement.

"First, stare at their lips for a few seconds not more than that and look to their eyes to understand their response, then look back to the lips. This means you like to kiss their lips. Next, wet your lips with your tongue or sucking your lips gently. That means you are preparing yourself for the kiss. Slowly but steadily reduce the distance between and you will be kissing within seconds." He gave a crystal clear explanation.

"Woah!" I am seriously impressed but as usual my mind started questioning more. "How is that possible Manik? I now staring at your lips, your eyes and now looking at your lips. I added the self generating mouth liquid to my lips and now I am only one inch away. I don't see us kissing."

Manik pushed me back to my orginal place. "Hats off to your talent, Nandini! I mean you have successfully destroyed a romantic scene."

"Tell na! How's it possible?" I questioned once again.

He sighed. "We have to act according to the situation. You can't give the signal while you are chewing your food. That's a big turn off. Make sure you are close enough to begin with, have ample of time in your hand, maintain good oral hygiene, and make sure it's positive signal from both sides."

I couldn't concentrate on any word Manik spoke. My eyes are stuck to his lips which are dancing gracefully with every word that's coming from him. His lips are smooth and I felt my mouth getting parched. I licked my lips to wet them so that they can look like his lips.

Manik's breath hitched in his throat and he kept his hand on his chest.

"What happened?" I questioned with confusion.

"Yeah. That's how you send a signal." He said taking small breath in intervals.

"What signal? I didn't do it on purpose. It just happened." I gasped trying to fan my rosy cheeks.

He smirked. "That's what we are speaking."

I looked at my fingers in my lap and cleared my throat to speak. "So, shall we do it now?"

"First, tell me why you want a deep kiss?" He questioned me and I looked up at his face.

"Umm.... because I want to know about it." I tried to form a correct answer.

"No. Why do you want to know about it? Are you curious about their kiss? Or do you want be kissed or kiss me deep?" He questioned and I am pretty sure I turned the deepest shade of red.

"Manik." I said covering my face.

He removed them and placed them back in my lap. "I have to know your reasons, Nandini. Because this kiss is not just out of love but it's out of lust."

"Lust?"

"Yes. A deep desire to be with the other person." His eyes were dark as he spoke.

"I...I..." I didn't know how to respond to him. I looked at his slightly parted lips and his intense eyes staring at me. I went back to his lips and saw him wetting them.

Manik is ready to kiss. So, am I.

The next second our lips are on each other while he sucked on my lower lip I shivered with pleasure but stayed motionless.

He pulled back and brought my palm to his lips. "Watch me and repeat the same." He sucked on my skin and I felt a different feeling in my stomach. That feeling is back after the New Year's party.

I gulped as he forwarded his palm towards my lips. I opened my lips slightly and sucked on his skin.

Manik groaned and I could see his chest move up and down as took deep breath. "Repeat it on my lips."

I nodded and went closer to his lips. "Upper lip or lower lip, Manik?"

"Anything works." His voice was different.

I slowly placed a tiny kiss on his upper lip and sucked on it. Manik tried to grab my ass but controlled himself and crumpled the bedsheet under him. "Don't stop."

He murmured against my lips creating a different vibration on my skin. I sucked on his upper lip and Manik slowly joined me to suck my lips. We interchanged our position so that the other lip gets it's deserved attention.

Out of breath we finally parted but still attached our foreheads.

"Manik." I panted.

"Nandini." He said back my name.

"Do you still have any chocolates? Or did you finish everything?" He questioned me about the chocolates he bought for me.

Why is he asking about them now?

"I still have two or three left in my desk." I answered him.

"One will be more than enough tonight." He streched his body and opened the desk and pulled out the big chocolate bar. If it was me I must get down the bed, walk many steps to reach my desk. This prove how tall Manik is than me.

Manik tore the wrapper and broke a cube of chocolate with his fingers. He kept the rest away on the desk and showed the cube to me.

He traced the chocolate on my bottom lip and let me bite a very small from it. I want more of it.

"Now, we will deepen the kiss." He said looking at my chocolate filled lips. He popped the chocolate cube into his mouth making me desire for it more. "Use your tongue to pull the cube."

How can I do that? I want the chocolate so damn bad, I agree. But I can't use my tongue, I can use tweezers or even my fingers.

"Very bad, Nandini. The chocolate melted in my mouth. Let me show you how it's done." Manik pulled out another cube of chocolate from the wrapper and traced it on his lips.

His already delicious lips are filled with delicious chocolate. He kept the remaining cube in my parted mouth to let me relish the taste.

"That's mine. Don't eat." He warned me and sucked on my chocolate covered lip.

I moaned but I mimicked the same on his chocolate lips. Manik then pushed his tongue in my mouth and tried to find the cube with it. When he finally found it he murmured against my mouth, "Stop me from taking your chocolate."

As if a spirit possessed me I used all my energy to fight with his tongue and protect my cube of chocolate from going into his mouth. The chocolate melted and I drank it as we fought for dominance. As soon as it melted he pulled another one and popped into my mouth.

This time Manik got the upper hand and he got the chocolate in his mouth. I didn't want to lose, I sucked on his upper lip and pushed my tongue into his mouth. I tried to find the cube by moving my tongue around the insides of his mouth but it was difficult to fight with his skilful tongue. I still managed to find the almost melting chocolate and gave a winning smile.

We parted apart after the battle and breathed deeply into the chocolate filled scent on each other. There was a trail of chocolate streak from the corner of his mouth and I licked my lips with desire.

Nobody prompted me this time as I willingly wished to tasked Manik's skin filled with delicious chocolate.

...

How's the update?

Woah! They kissed.

So, my innocent fairies what will happen next?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 4.5K 15
Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy once loved each other crazily, but one day a misunderstanding took place and they both got separted. But after 3 ye...
890K 38K 65
#14/10/2018__romance fanfiction #32 He always wanted more and when he wanted something he will have it by any means. Nothing could stop him when he...
51.5K 3.9K 44
{ ✨💞 it's a ROM-COM book 💞✨} [ He fell first but she fell harder.] Manik Malhotra: He is a successful businessman, known for his sharp mind and cun...
26.7K 1.1K 57
She is like crystal clear water. He is like a rock-solid mountain. She is naïve and innocent; loves to love and to be loved. For him, love is inconst...