Deceiver - Tom Kaulitz

By mukevibez

"ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀ ʙᴇᴛ?!" "ʏᴇꜱ, ʙᴜᴛ-" "ꜱᴏ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀ ʟɪᴇ? ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴇʀʏ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ?" "ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴇxᴘʟᴀɪɴ! ɪᴛ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪ... More

ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ 🎶
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
1. "ɪᴛ'ꜱ ɢᴇɴɪᴇ."
2. "ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴀ ᴘᴀᴄᴋᴀɢᴇ ᴅᴇᴀʟ."
3. "ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴏɴᴇꜱ."
4. "ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴍ ɪꜱ ꜱɪᴄᴋ."
5. "ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʟᴇꜱꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ."
6. "ɪ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇ."
7. "ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ."
8. "ᴛᴏʀɢ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ!"
9. "ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ꜱᴏ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ."
10. "ꜱᴏ, ꜱʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ."
12. "ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴꜱᴛᴇᴀᴅ."
13. "ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜰɪɴɪꜱʜ."
14. "ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀ ꜰᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴘᴜꜱꜱʏ."
15. "ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏꜱᴇ ʏᴏᴜ."
16. "ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀ ꜰᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ʙɪᴛᴄʜ."
ɴᴏᴛ ᴀɴ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ
17. "ɪ ᴅᴇꜱᴇʀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ."
18. "ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ꜰᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴅᴇʟᴜꜱɪᴏɴᴀʟ, ᴛᴏᴍ."
19. "ɪ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ'ᴠᴇ ʜɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴡɪᴄᴇ."
20. "ɪ ꜰᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ."
21. "ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪꜱɴ'ᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛ, ʙɪʟʟ."
22. "ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜰᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ, ɢᴇɴɪᴇ."
23. "ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ʜᴇʀ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴍᴜᴄʜ."
24. "ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ʀᴇꜱᴘᴇᴄᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ!"
25. "ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ."
26. "ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ᴍʏ ɴᴇᴡꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ʀᴇꜱᴘᴇᴄᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ."
27. "ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴏᴋᴀʏ. "
28. "ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴇɴɪᴇ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛ."
ɴᴏᴛ ᴀɴ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ
29. "ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ʟᴏꜱᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪɴᴅ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʟᴇꜰᴛ."

11. "ɪ ʙᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴀꜱᴛᴇ ᴀꜱ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴏᴋ."

1K 34 104
By mukevibez

a/n: this chapter will contain smut, starting from the beginning so if you it makes you uncomfortable skip it! i will give warnings before it starts and after it ends enjoy babes 😚

I let Tom walk into my room first before I shut the door behind me. He immediately turned around to face me and smiled before stepping closer. "You have such a beautiful face."

His hands came up to my cheeks and I felt them grow warm underneath his touch. "I bet the rest of you is just as beautiful." He whispered before bringing his lips to mine.

His voice and his words were driving me insane. They sounded so smooth coming from him and I could listen to him talk like this for hours. Oh, how I wanted him so badly.

I pulled away for a second and looked into his eyes. "Only one way to find out," I said quietly and he smiled before crashing his lips against mine. His hands landed on my lower back before pulling me closer to him.

I brought my hands up to his chest and rested them there. I pushed him back lightly to the bed. He pulled away quickly, flashing me a small smile before pulling his layered shirts off and taking his caps off with them.

I swear my mouth started to water from the view and I didn't even realize I was staring until he started laughing quietly. I looked up and my cheeks started to get hot from embarrassment.

He sat down at the edge of the bed, putting his eye level at my neck. He reached for the bottom of my tank top and slowly pulled it up. I grabbed it and pulled it off the rest of the way, leaving me completely bare.

His eyes bounced around my body and I started to feel self-conscious until he spoke. "Every inch of you is absolutely perfect, Schön." (Beautiful) He said in a whisper as if the breath was taken from him.

His hands reached for my waist and he pulled me in between his legs. He brought his lips to my neck and began to suck on a sweet spot, earning a low moan from me.

My hands made their way to his head, grabbing the base of his dreads to hold his head in place. As he worked on my neck his hands roamed around my back and down to the waistline of my shorts.

He hooked his fingers underneath the band and slid them down, leaving me in my panties. He pulled away from my neck and admired his work before leaning back to see the rest of me.

He licked his lips as his eyes trailed up and down. He smiled before standing up and turning me around so we swapped places. He locked eyes with me as he undid his belt and jeans, letting them fall.

If I'm being honest, I was scared to look down because if he was as big as he felt yesterday then, boy, am I in for one painful night. He smiled before leaning down and placing his hands on my waist to guide me to a lying position.

He pulled my legs apart with his knee and pushed himself against me. I let out a quiet moan from the feeling and he smiled before bringing his lips down to mine.

After a couple of minutes of making out, he made his way down my chest and stomach, ending at my thighs. "So beautiful," He said quietly before placing kisses on my inner thighs, sending chills throughout my body.

*start of smut*

I wanted to look down at him, but I was so nervous. "I bet you taste as good as you look," Oh, my fucking God! I took a deep breath as I mustered up the courage to reply.

"Why don't you just find out?" I asked as I ran my hands down my sides until I hooked my fingers underneath my panties, pulling them down slightly. He took them off the rest of the way before returning his lips to my thighs again.

I got goosebumps the closer he got. This is the one thing I haven't had the chance to experience yet and it surprised me that he prioritized me over himself. I wasn't used to this kind of treatment at all.

His hands slid underneath my thighs and behind my knees before pushing them forward. I held them in place and looked down at him. His eyes were full of lust as they made direct contact with mine.

"It's okay," He said quietly. He had to know I was nervous, there's no way he didn't. "I'll take care of you." I felt my heart skip a beat. Whether he meant that literally or sexually, it didn't matter, it was how he said it.

He brought his mouth down to my slit without looking away from me. I looked away quickly. The eye contact wasn't uncomfortable but it was too much.

I sucked in a sharp breath when I felt his tongue run up my slit from the bottom, landing on my clit. I felt every muscle in my body tense up as he flicked his tongue a few times before sucking on it softly.

Every few seconds he'd switch back to flicking his tongue and sucking gently. I bit down on my lip, not wanting to be loud even though I knew no one was home.

He moved his face away for a second and the cold air hitting my wet skin caused me to shiver a little. He quickly brought his face back down and ran his tongue up and down my slit multiple times.

A small moan escaped my lips and I felt his lips curl into a smile against me. He moved faster and brought his hands down to each thigh, spreading my legs some more to give him even more access.

He went back to working on my clit, going much faster than before which caused my jaw to swing open and I let out a few whimpers. He hummed against me and the vibrations from it made everything feel even better.

I pushed my hips upward slightly for more friction and felt him smile again before he let out a moan. I gasped at the feeling and lifted my head up to look down at him but his eyes were closed.

He pulled his mouth away and that's when he looked back up at me. He looked so pretty like this, with his face wet from my juices and his lips parted as he caught his breath. It drove me absolutely crazy.

I felt myself throb. I wanted him, no, I needed him. "You taste so sweet, Schön," He said quietly as he still tried to catch his breath. I let go of my leg and brought my hand to his chin, guiding him back up to my level.

I lifted my head up to connect our lips and I could taste myself on him. I hummed against his lips from the taste and felt him smile. My hands ran down his bare chest until they reached the waistband of his boxers.

I hooked my fingers underneath the material but my arms were too short to pull them down. I huffed with frustration and he chuckled softly into the kiss before lifting his hips up to pull them down.

He brought his hips back down and my eyes widened slightly when I felt his dick rest against my stomach. Oh, God. What have I gotten myself into? I started having second thoughts, but it'd be cruel for me to chicken out now.

I was so wrapped up in my own thoughts that I didn't even realize I stopped kissing back until he pulled away and looked at me with a concerned look on his face. "Are you okay? Is this too much?" He asked and I sent him a small smile.

He was so sweet and caring, he sounded so genuine. "No, I'm okay," I said quietly and he smiled a bit. "It's not too much. It's just, you know," I broke eye contact as I finished my sentence and he brought his fingers to my chin to turn my head back at him.

"I know," He said softly. "You can trust me. I promise I won't hurt you." I flashed him a small smile and lifted my head up to give him a kiss. "I trust you," I told him when I pulled away.

He ran his hand down my abdomen and pulled his hips back before lining himself up with me. I inhaled deeply as I prepared myself and closed my eyes so I wasn't looking at him.

"Look at me, Schön," He said softly and I opened my eyes slowly. He sent me a small smile and it eased my nerves a bit. I sent him one back and he brought his lips down to mine.

As he came down he pushed himself into me a little bit, causing me to tense up. My jaw hung open but he kept his lips close to mine. Once I relaxed he pushed himself in some more.

I squeezed my eyes shut and let out a small whimper from the uncomfortable feeling but I knew that it would go away eventually. I opened my eyes quickly to see his eyes bouncing around my face.

They stopped when they met mine and I nodded for him to go on. I took in a deep breath as he pushed himself in the rest of the way, our hips lining up. I exhaled shakily and bit down my lip before looking up at him.

I flashed him a painful smile to let him know I was okay. He brought his lips down to mine as he pulled his hips back, pushing into me again. I moaned against his lips as the pain started to disappear with every motion.

My fingertips pushed into his back as he sped up and he buried his face into the crook of my neck. I could hear his moans next to my ear and I could feel the vibrations against my neck. "You feel so fucking good." He said lowly and I hummed in response, too drunk with pleasure to speak.

I think his arms grew tired of holding himself up so he dropped down to his elbows and our chests pressed firmly against each other. His dreads fell to each side of his head as his lips came in contact with my neck.

My fingers curled and my nails pressed against his skin. He let out a low moan against my skin and I bit down on my lip hard. I pulled my hands down a little bit in order to get another reaction and smiled when I received another moan.

He let go of my skin and placed a kiss on the swollen spot before bringing himself back onto his hands again. He licked his lips before pushing himself up and hooking his hands behind my knees to hold my legs.

I began to feel dizzy from the pleasure but I didn't want to say anything. His thrusts became short but he managed to push himself deeper, hitting the perfect spot.

"Ah, fuck!" I moaned out and I looked up at him again, a smirk forming on his lips before he repeated the motion. He smiled proudly when he received the same reaction from me again and I could feel my eyes roll to the back of my head.

He let go of one of my legs and brought his hand up to his lips, sticking his thumb in his mouth before bringing it down to my clit. My jaw swung open and I let out a loud moan as he rubbed circles on it.

The proud smile never left his face the entire time. He would speed up and slow down at the right times. It was like he knew my body better than I did.

I soon felt a knot in my stomach and I furrowed my eyebrows. My moans turned into whimpers with every little movement he made. I could feel every muscle tense up as the knot grew.

I found it difficult to keep my eyes open to look at him. "Faster," I practically whispered but he still heard me because he quickly picked up his pace. The knot in my stomach grew and as much as I loved it, I don't know how much more I can hold on.

My muscles tensed again and he let go of my other leg before bringing his face down to mine. I could feel his pants on my neck as he placed kisses along it until he came to my ear.

"You wanna cum for me, my pretty girl?" He asked and I nodded frantically. His lips came to my ear lobe and he nibbled on the skin softly. I whimpered and pushed my hips upward for more friction.

He sped up again and pushed his thumb down a little more. With his lips still at my ear, his pants and moans echoed in my head which drove me absolutely insane. "Cum for me, baby."

The knot slowly disappeared as I let myself go and he quickly pulled himself out before releasing on my stomach. "Oh, how kind of you," I said sarcastically and he chuckled quietly before sitting back.

*end of smut*

"You got a towel?" He asked and I pointed to the door. He stood up and I laughed quietly to myself. Tom Kaulitz is butt-naked in my room right now. "What's so funny?" He asked as he made his way back over.

"I didn't expect all that to be under those baggy clothes," I admitted as he wiped my stomach dry. "Don't judge a book by its cover," He said with a laugh.

He cleaned himself up with the same towel and pulled on his boxers before searching around for my shorts. "Where are those little fuckers?" He said in frustration. "There they are."

He picked them up and helped me put them on before handing me my tank top, helping me put that on as well. "What time is it?" I asked him and he looked at his phone before turning it to me to show me. "It's only been forty minutes," I said.

"Do you want me to stay until closer to the time they come home?" He asked as he pulled on his jeans and I nodded with a smile. "I would like that," I told him quietly and he smiled before crawling into bed behind me.

Once he got comfortable on his back I turned on my side and rested my head on his chest. I smiled as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I rested my hand on his chest and listened to his heartbeat.

I hope his intentions are good because I'd be lying if I said I didn't fall for him a little more tonight. He's so gentle and sweet. How could I not fall for him? It would be impossible.

The silence was loud, yet comfortable. "Thank you for being so gentle," I told him and he rubbed my shoulder softly. "Of course," He said quietly before placing a kiss on top of my head and I smiled.

It didn't take long before I started to feel tired and my eyelids grew heavy. "Hey, would you want to come to our New Year's party at Georg's?" His voice brought me out of my tired state and I lifted my head up to look at him.

"Doesn't Georg live with his parents still?" I asked and he nodded. "Yeah, but his parents go out with their work friends every New Year. Georg has the option to join them, but for obvious reasons, he'd rather stay home."

"Well, who's all going to be there?" I asked and he shrugged. "Us and a few extra people from school. We don't want nothing too big otherwise the cops will get called." He said and I laid my head back down on his chest.

"I suppose so," I said and he squeezed me tightly. "Good," He mumbled. "It'd be pretty boring without you there." I rolled my eyes. "Please, I'm sure there'd be plenty of girls there to entertain you."

He wiggled out from underneath me and turned on his side so that he was facing me. "Yeah, and none of them are as beautiful as you," I know he was trying to be kind but that kind of made me feel like an option.

I quickly pushed the thoughts down because thinking like this was only going to hurt my own feelings. "Mhm," I hummed and he placed a quick kiss on my lips. "Whether you believe me or not, it doesn't matter, it's still true."

I turned around to face the opposite way. "Wake me up in an hour," I told him and felt his arm wrap around me, pulling me up against him. "Yes, ma'am," He obeyed and I chuckled softly.

✭✭✭

My eyes fluttered open and the sunlight from my window made me close them immediately. I groaned before sitting up at the edge of the bed. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand to see the time and notifications.

Tom
you looked too cute while you were sleeping so i didn't want to wake you up. i let myself out of the house and yes i locked the door behind me. text me when you wake up beautiful

I smiled at his message as everything from last night came back to me. I stood up and immediately felt the aching between my legs. "Fuck!" I mumbled before straightening my back out.

I painfully walked toward the door and stepped out of my room. "Oh, good morning, love bug," I heard my mother say and I looked over at her. She had a laundry basket in her hand. "Do you have anything that needs to be washed?"

I shook my head and stepped out of my room fully. I heard her gasp quietly and she quickly sat the basket down on the floor. "Genevieve Fleur Duval," Her hand came up to my jaw and she moved my head to the side.

"Ton père va perdre la tête s'il voit ça!" (Your father is going to lose his mind if he sees that.) I quickly stepped into the bathroom and put the light on before looking at my neck.

It looks like I got smacked in the neck by a baseball. "Maman, je peux t'expliquer." (Mom, I can explain.) She picked the basket up again and chuckled softly. "What is there to explain, Genie?"

"Ma-," She stopped me with her hand. "Genevieve, you're seventeen and old enough to make your own decisions when it comes to your body. As long as you are being safe and careful, which I trust you are."

"Why are you okay with this? Shouldn't you be freaking out?" I asked and she shook her head. "Sweetheart, I met your father in my freshman year and lost my virginity to him a year later, so I have no room to talk."

"Ew, Mom," I groaned and disgust washed over my face. "You asked, love bug," She said in defense. "Just keep your hair down or cover it up with makeup. This will be our little secret."

She flashed me a smile before walking toward the twins' room and I sighed before pulling my hair out of the bun it was in. I stepped back into the bathroom to ensure the hickey was covered and took a deep breath as I prepared to see my father downstairs.

Tom's POV

"Hey, I'm all out of toothpaste. Can I borrow some of y- Holy shit, Tom!" I turned my head to see Bill coming out of the bathroom. "What?" I asked as I turned my body around.

"You're fucking back, dude!" He said as he grabbed my arm and turned me around again. "I thought you were with Georg last night? Unless you two got a little thing going on, you have some explaining to do."

"What are you talking about?" I asked him and he pointed to the mirror on my dresser. "Take a look," He said and I walked over, facing away from the mirror. I turned my head and saw the scratches running down my back.

I don't even remember her doing that. "Shit," I said quietly and Bill stepped in front of me. "Yeah, now explain yourself." He crossed his arms. "Okay," I held my head down in shame. "I need to be honest with you."

"Go on," He said. "Georg and I are actually lovers. I know we joke about it, but the truth is, we love each other." I held my head down and looked up at him without lifting my head.

"Very funny," He said while rolling his eyes. "Now the truth." I rolled my eyes and brought my head back up. "Georg ended up canceling on me so I went to go fuck a girl. What's the big deal?"

"The big deal is that we don't lie to each other, Tom," He said and I reached into a drawer to pull out a shirt before pulling it over my head. "Yeah," I said quietly. "I want you to remember that next time you tell me you don't have feelings for Genevieve."

"I don't," Bill scoffed. "You say that like it's a bad thing," I told him and he rolled his eyes. "It's not a bad thing. I just don't see her like that. Why are you worried about it anyway? You pissed she still hasn't let you fuck her yet?"

I stared at him blankly for a second. I wanted to rub it in his face that I did so badly, but out of respect for her, I kept my mouth shut. "Yeah, I'm so devastated," I lied. "Because it's so hard for me to get pussy anywhere else."

"I'm glad she put an end to it after the other day. I told you she wasn't stupid enough to fall your bullshit," He told me before turning around to walk back into the bathroom. The door slammed shut and I let out a sigh.

It wasn't bullshit anymore. Lying to Bill was actually starting to eat me up because he was the one person in the world I knew I could trust, but he was also very dramatic, and I still had my suspicions that he had feelings for her.

Until Genevieve and I talked about it, it was going to be no one else's business but ours.

✭✭✭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 1.4K 33
T.H. short stories !! Smut included ! "*" plz be kind ! •Tom Kaulitz •Bill Kaulitz •Georg Listing •Gustav Schäfer
5.9K 175 34
This is Ziggy Ackerman , she's an 12year old girl who has friends , really great friends , Bill kaulitz , Tom kaulitz , Georg listing and Gustav scha...
29.2K 610 53
⋆。° ✮ in which a girl finds herself fallen in love with tokyo's most notorious gang leader, tom kaulitz. ⋆。° ✮ ✮ this book was heavily inspired by m...
8.6K 228 27
Being Georg Listing's sister definitely had its perks, especially being able to get your band recognised, and to be able to meet stars you've only ev...