Metanoia

By p3n_i3

[Ninjago x F!Reader] [6k - 20k worded chapters] Your life was as normal as someone could ask for, despite the... More

๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ
โœ„โ”ˆ ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ด
๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜น
โœ„โ”ˆ๐˜š๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ
๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ

โœ„โ”ˆ ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต

1.3K 45 105
By p3n_i3

• ஜ • ❈ • ஜ •

❝𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙖𝙙. 𝙈𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮'𝙧𝙚 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙜𝙪𝙞𝙨𝙚.❞

-------

,, There is something after you die, I should know because I've seen it."

╭⋟𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨

❝𝙁𝙧𝙤𝙯𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚, 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙄 𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨?❞

❝𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙝𝙤𝙬, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮. 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚.❞

❝𝙎𝙤, 𝙪𝙝... 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙧 𝙗𝙡𝙪𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩?❞

❝𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙄 𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣?❞

❝𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙩𝙤𝙤, 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮.❞

❝𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙖 𝙨𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙡𝙮, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙮, 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙢.❞

❝𝘿𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙬𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚? 𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚.❞

╭⋟𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨

- Wu

- Garmdaon

- Misako

- Citizens

- Parents of ninja

- Morro [Seasonal Love interest]

- Skylor [Seasonal Love interest]

- Harumi

 [Other Seasonal Love interest's will be added when the season comes]

╭⋟𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙨

Themes that may be sensitive;

Fight scenes, Emotional abuse, Physical abuse, Swearing, Obsessive type behavior, Mentions of SA, Murder, slight mention of gore, overall just not a great time.

╭⋟𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

No set hair color, no set eye color, no set skin color. They will be up to you.

Your name is up to you, Y/n M/n L/n.

Hair length is up to you.

Height will be 5'6-5'7. (170cm)  You're a teen, age of 18 so don't comment weird things when minors are in the scene with you. (Ages will be talked about. Just keep reading.)

Your outfit can vary in different ways if you want, but since there will be some situations where there will be clarifying, I will write it out. If I do write out your outfit, just know that it'll mostly be baggy clothes. If not, it'll probably just be some training wear, so there's nothing to major I will be changing about your style.

You're probably shitting your pants in wonder on what your element is, and I'm here to tell you that it's p cool tbh. You're the Elemental Master of Spirits, yippee. You can probably already see where I'm going with this but if you can't then you're in for a joy ride. I won't go out of my way to explain all of your powers right now, as I'll leave that for you to read about.

Your hair color can be and will be whatever you want it to be, as well as the length and style of it. However, you do have a few green streaks on the underside of your hair, they are only noticeable if you like, lift your hair up. And when you use your elemental abilities but you'll read that later. The color I'm imagining doesn't have a name so I'll give you the color code if you're interested. #1d5009

Other than this, there aren't really any outstanding characteristics that need to be mentioned, and if they do, they will be revealed in later parts of the story.

In regards to characters heights, I'll just guess since I haven't really seen anyone post anything about assumed heights. I'm just going to go by how they look side by side. Shortest to tallest ofc.

5'6 (160cm) - Jay, Morro

5'7 (170cm) - You, Skylor

5'8 (173cm) - Nya

5'9  (175cm) - Cole

5'10 (178cm) - Kai (lies and says he's 6') Lloyd, Wu

5'11 (180cm)  - Garmadon, Pixal

6'2 (188cm) - Zane

Ages! A topic I oh so love touching on or else things will explode and all hell will break loose. Most of the people in Ninjago, especially our main cast, are referred to as 'teenagers'.  But, just a quick and gentle reminder that teenager can extend to eightTEEN and nineTEEN as well. So, to get confusion off the table, here are the ages of the characters in this book.

17 - Lloyd and Nya

18 - Kai, Jay, Skylor, Morro, You

19 - Cole, Zane (Mentally), Pixal (Mentally)

Now, because as you can see, two of our lovely love interests have a one year age gap with our MC, aka you. Because of this, there will be no sexual stuff involved with them, period. Most that will happen is a few kissy kisses. Anyways, I don't write that kind of stuff, so even with the more mature and older people, you won't get much action anyways. Maybe just a few more dirty jokes but that's it.

╭⋟𝙒𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙩𝙮𝙡𝙚

I focus mainly in second P.O.V. or Third person, often times mixing them together.

I have a habit of doing a P.O.V. switch mid chapter, so if that happens I'm sorry if it confuses you, so here is your little warning/heads up.

I'm not that skilled of a writer as this is just a fun pastime hobby, so don't expect to much but please don't expect to little. I can write well, just not on a grand scale of things. So if a scene seems bumpy, or theirs a road bump in the story where you struggle with imagining things, please excuse this.

I will not be writing smut smh.

I write in a way that's supposed to make you hate the character at times, or make you love them. There will be very obvious tone switches between each of them, so do keep in mind this is on purpose and not me forgetting their personalities.

I'm trying to stick as close to canon as possible, so if something doesn't seem right you can always tell me and I'll be happy to look more into it.

I own none of these Characters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 7.6K 42
[IMPORTANT: Undergoing a rewrite/continuation. Look on my profile for further details.] Lloyd and (Y/N) Garmadon. The two were (and are) inseparable...
2.9K 56 7
*****REWRITING!!!! Marked as complete so people know I'm Not editing anymore!!!****** Not everyone gets a choice in who they want to be. Sometimes de...
32.6K 603 22
**CURRENTLY EDITING** jay has been watching over (y/n) for a while, i guess you could say he was stalking her..following her. (y/n) didn't have anywh...
5.7K 141 16
All Y/n knew from the beginning was cruelty. Her alleged father, his right-hand man, and her sister always seemed out to get her. Even the lowly serv...