Various Anime Boys x Reader O...

De Burnt_Toasty

Oi. You there. Yeah, you. Are you one of those people who simps for fictional characters from shows that you... Mais

👀 Request Schedule and Info 👀
🖤~𝓑𝓸𝓴𝓾 𝓝𝓸 𝓗𝓮𝓻𝓸 𝓐𝓬𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓶𝓲𝓪~🖤
Sweet Corruption - Villain Deku, Bakugou, and Todoroki (BNHA)
Sweet Corruption - Villain!Katsuki Bakugou (BNHA) p2
Sweet Corruption - Villain!Deku (BNHA) p3
Heat - Kirishima x Neko!Reader (BNHA)
"You're blushing" - Dabi (BNHA)
Mating Season - Hawks (BNHA)
🖤~𝓙𝓾𝓳𝓾𝓽𝓼𝓾 𝓚𝓪𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓷~🖤
Long Lost Lover - Geto Suguru (JJK)
Long Lost Lover - Geto Suguru (JJK) p2
"Brat." - Ryomen Sukuna (JJK)
"Brat." - Ryomen Sukuna (JJK) p2
Endurance - Toji Fushiguro (JJK)
🖤~𝓐𝓽𝓽𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓞𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓽𝓪𝓷~🖤
Late Night Bath - Levi Ackerman (AOT)
Late Night Bath - Levi Ackerman (AOT) p2
Turning the Tables - Eren Yeager (AOT)
🖤~𝓝𝓪𝓻𝓾𝓽𝓸~🖤
Training and Tea - Neji Hyuga (Naruto)
This is anything but art - Sasori and Deidara (Naruto)
Break Me - Madara Uchiha (Naruto)
🖤~𝓖𝓮𝓷𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷 𝓘𝓶𝓹𝓪𝓬𝓽~🖤
Last Night - Zhongli (Genshin Impact)
Revenge - Kaeya (Genshin Impact)
Juxtaposition - Zhongli x Reader x Childe (Genshin Impact)
🖤~𝓜𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓮𝓸𝓾𝓼~🖤
In Exchange - Light (Death Note)
Win Her Over - Sebastian and Claude (Black Butler)
Greed - Mammon (Obey Me!)
"Good Girl~" - Karma Akabane (AssClass)
"Just One Squeeze?" - Denji (Chainsaw Man)
The Invitation - 10K Reads Special!
🖤~𝓙𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓐𝓷𝓷𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼~🖤
10k Reader Special ideas???
🖤∇𝓝𝓮𝔀𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻∇🖤

Morning Wood - Gojo Satoru (JJK)

3.4K 49 71
De Burnt_Toasty

A/N: Been a while! I hope things are all going well for you guys, and I hope they continue to. :)

I've been super busy with my studies and life so I apologize for not uploading. But I thought I'd post one just cause why not.

I hope you all enjoy our lord and saviour Gojo Satoru 🙏

Mwah~

*****************************************

Hazy hues of orange diffused past my heavy eyelids, my brain too foggy to care about the time or any responsibilities the day might hold for me.

The mattress cradled my body delicately and the blankets loosely covered my skin. I was in pure bliss.

That is, until my senses slowly kicked in to allow me to hear my phone vibrating and my alarm going off.

My face scrunches up at the new, uncomfortable sound. No way in hell did I want to move, but I also had no desire to allow the noise to go on any longer than it already has.

It took quite a bit of effort, but I lifted my hand from it's cozy spot to seek out the location of the disturbance, only to knock my phone off the bedside table entirely.

It clacked against the hardwood floor, but I must've hit something right because the alarm had turned off.

I breathed a quiet sigh of relief, thankful I didn't have to leave my happy place quite yet.

Sluggishly, I reach down with the same hand to pull the blankets up over my body more, but I'm met with skin that wasn't mine.

It surprised me so much that I actually lifted my head to look down, and low and behold, there was an arm lazily draped over my waist.

If I hadn't recognized it immediately, I would have screamed and kicked the person off the bed, but the long fingers and porcelain skin told me exactly who the arm belonged to.

Gojo and I have been dating for a while now, but his "job" requires him to be everywhere except for home the majority of the time, so we rarely get the chance to sleep together like this. Even when he was home, it's more often than not that he gets called to do some solo mission somewhere in Japan.

Being the worlds strongest sorcerer meant maintaining any kind of relationship would be difficult to say the least, but we get by.

But today, he said he had handed the students to Nanami, and gave orders to assign them to any mission ranked grade 1 and lower - which were the case most of the time. He told me he had booked today off just to spend with me, and that made me... incredibly happy.

Speaking of, last night was the first full night we've spent together in a really long time, so waking up to his weight next to me in bed felt unreal.

I gently lift his arm up and spin my body around, slowly placing it back down on my lower back while I lay my head on his chest and wrap my leg over his sleeping body.

He smelled so good, like the scent of approaching rain after a long, dry summer. I tucked my head in closer to him and softly sneak my hand up to his neck, feeling his warm skin under my slightly chilled fingertips.

His breathing was so calm, and he even quietly snored every now and then too. His fluffy white hair was a mess, but yet it looked so attractive. He was so effortlessly attractive, it was unfair.

"Fuck..." I thought to myself, simply taking in the scene as if it was the last time I'd ever see the almighty Gojo Satoru like this.

From his peaceful face, to his steady heartbeat, to his firm yet surprisingly comfortable midsection, to his-

I blinked, my heart stumbling over it's own rhythm when I felt something under my thigh. It pressed up against me and radiated an unusual warmth.

He was rock solid.

I swallowed thickly, immediately feeling a neediness begin to rise up from deep within my body.

The topic of sex had come up a couple of times between me and Satoru, but again, because of his busy schedule, it's something we've never been able to do.

He's mentioned that he wants a good chunk of time to really have some fun, without the worry of having to run off to deal with some cursed spirit that nobody else has the guts to take a swing at.

But the second I felt the bulge under my leg, I realized what the two of us had been granted;

A good chunk of time.

I thought that if he could sleep through my noisy ass alarm going off, he could sleep through me moving down just a bit... right?

My heartrate quickened while I slowly dragged my hand down from his chest, all the way to the waistband of his pants.

It was a little colder last night, so the two of us were clothed in pajamas. But regardless of this, I carefully touched the bulge, testing the waters before softly palming it.

It surprised me how hard he was for still being asleep, but fuck did it make my insides ache.

The pjs he was wearing were baggy, so it couldn't have been that uncomfortable to be this hard, but of course... it would probably be more comfortable if there was nothing restricting it.

I moved extremely slowly so I didn't wake him up, but eventually I was able to reach into his pants and free him from the confines of his fabric prison.

But then I froze. I stared at the massive piece of meat that stared right back at me.

It throbbed against the palm of my hand, standing up on it's own with little help from me and never in my life have I suddenly felt so fucking empty.

I gently and yet again very slowly moved my hand up and down the length of his shaft, carefully massaging every inch. The sunlight from the window glistened in the drop of precum that leaked from the tip of his cock. I watched as it dripped from the head, and down onto my fingers.

I was going to continue and just use it as a bit of lubrication, but curiosity got the best of me. I slowly took my hand away from him, and brought it to my mouth.

My lips part, and I stick out my tongue, letting the warm liquid cover it. Immediately my eyes flutter shut, and I sucked whatever remained off of my fingers.

I needed more.

Carefully, I lifted his arm off of me once again and quietly shift my body so I was now looking up at him, with his length throbbing in front of my face.

Without another second to spare, I held him in my hand and licked the tip of his cock, cleaning off whatever precum had begun to seep out. The taste of liquid lust sent waves of electricity to my brain, activating a more primal side of myself.

More.

I slide my tongue all over the head, and I watched as his hips jerked up a bit and his face flinched, letting out a slightly shaky breath after. That slight reaction motivated me more than I think anything else on this planet could.

He seemed desperate, and I was the one in control here. Of course, I get the feeling that the only time I'll actually be the one calling the shots is right now. Any other time I feel like he'd just be going easy on me. It is Gojo, after all.

I wrap my lips around him and push him a bit deeper into my mouth, swirling my tongue over every new inch it can. Regardless of how desperate I was, I was still sure to pay close attention to him, making sure I didn't disturb his sleep.

Once the tip hit the back of my throat, I squeezed my throat and tongue against him gently. I saw how his abs flexed from under his shirt - which had hiked up his abdomen a bit.

I really wanted to take him in deeper, just to see how far I can deepthroat this beast, but something like that would almost definitely wake him up. So instead, I carefully begin to drag him out of my hot mouth.

But just before I'm able to move any more, I feel his hand grip my hair and stop me from pulling him out completely. My eyes shoot open to look at Gojo's, but they were still closed.

His lips however, curled into a slight grin, before those snow white lashes part just a bit to reveal his endless oceans. Adrenaline surges through my body.

For some reason I wasn't expecting to get caught, but alas, here we are.

"You weren't planning on stopping, were you?" He asks softly, his morning voice was husky yet smoother than velvet.

I swallow nervously around him, which caused him to jolt ever so lightly, followed by a low chuckle.

His half lidded eyes lock onto mine while his fingers lace themselves in my hair a bit tighter, before slowly yet forcefully pushing my head down onto him further.

I shudder when I feel him begin to sink into my throat, my eyes rolling back a bit.

He wasn't going to say it, but he was surprised by how well I could actually take him, and in all honesty, I was too.

"Good girl..." Satoru growls while my tongue continues to slide all over him whilst I deepthroat him.

The excitement of what was happening made my whole body tingle. I had fantasized about this since the day I met the guy, and holy shit was this way better than I had ever imagined.

There was almost a sense of pride in being the one granted the opportunity to please such an overpowered person, and even with so few words spoken between the two of us so far this morning, the ladder of authority was already clearly established.

Gojo's chest rose and fell a bit heavier than before, his cheeks growing redder and redder by the minute. But even regardless of all of this, he seemed incredibly composed for having his dick this deep.

His free hand reached down, wrapping around my neck just so he could feel the bulge he made in my throat every time he sunk into it. I could feel him twitch in my mouth the second he did that, and this was a clear indication he was close.

I continued to bob my head up and down on him sensually, making sure he felt as good as possible without being woken up too abruptly. I moaned around him, making my throat vibrate from every angle against him.

Those powerful, half lidded eyes never left me, but the way he just gazed down was so hot. It put a certain kind of pressure on me, one that I couldn't explain but I loved regardless.

"[Name]..." Gojo tugs my hair, pulling my head off of him suddenly. A string of glistening saliva connected my tongue to the tip of his pulsating cock. "...I'll... I'll cum if y- NGH-"

He throws his head back while I deepthroat him again, this time all the way to the base. I pushed him as deep as physically possible and looked up at him innocently.

"F-fuck..." He groans and holds my head tighter to him, not letting me pull off while he pumps his load into my throat.

My eyes flutter back but I still watch as he flinches every time I swallow around him. I will admit, it gave me a slight power trip. Knowing I'm able to make him stutter and moan like this gave me a newfound confidence I never knew I was capable of.

I pull him out but hold him against my tongue, squeezing every last drop onto it while I stroked him slowly.

His breathing comes heavily, sweat causes small strands of his white hair to stick to his forehead. His head tilts back down to look at me, who's happily displaying the thick white liquid on my tongue before swallowing.

"You.." He tries to catch his breath, "Fuck... you're so going to pay for that..."

Satoru's eyes displayed nothing but lust, and that playful grin on his face only proved that I truly was fucked.

In one quick movement, I was suddenly grabbed, spun around, and slammed into the mattress.

His hand held my jaw while he kisses me passionately, and I felt his other begin sliding up my shirt, softly caressing my sensitive skin.

It didn't take long before the thin article of clothing was pulled over my head. He had to remove his hands from me for just a moment so we could properly remove the shirt, which made me subconsciously lurch forward a little, already missing his touch.

Once my vision wasn't obscured by the shirt over my head, I saw his eyes shamelessly linger on my body. Regularly, I might've felt embarrassed, and though I knew I was no longer in charge, I still had a certain kind of pride coursing through my veins.

His glossy lips curl into a smirk, and he looks back up at my red face. He raises an open hand just over my head and cocks an eyebrow.

At first, I wasn't entirely sure what he wanted from me, but when I saw the look on his face, it became clear.

"Tch, you're kidding, right?" I scoff, frowning a little at him.

He wiggled his fingers a bit and kept glancing up at it, indicating his impatience. I could tell he was absolutely milking this for as much as it's worth.

After a while, I finally clenched my jaw and placed my wrists in his large hand, turning my head to the side in humiliation.

The second I did that, he gripped them tightly and hummed in satisfaction, pushing them to rest above my head.

"My, my. Look at you~!" He grinned in a teasing manner, "You're so good for me! So obedient...~"

I frown and turn my head further to the side, trying my best to hide it in the pillows. I was mentally kicking myself for being so easy.

"Do I really make you that shy that easily?" Gojo tilts his head to one side, acting concerned, "That's really too bad... You see, I had big plans, y'know?"

I growled. "Fuck it, if I'm going down, I'm not going down without a fight." I thought to myself while snapping my head back to look him in the eye.

"There you go, fight back a little!"

His white hair draped down and tickled my forehead when he brought his face a bit closer. I felt his hand begin to trace the shape of my sides, following the curve leading to my hips. It made my back arch forward.

"Let's see how strong you really are, hm?~" He says just before leaning down that few extra inches to kiss me deeply.

Gojo's fingers finally made their way to the hem of my pants, which made my eyes shoot open in surprise.

It's not like I wasn't expecting this, so why was I suddenly so nervous? Or was it excitement? I couldn't tell.

"Don't look away from me or close your eyes." The strongest sorcerer practically commands me, and I nod obediently out of pure instinct.

"Take them off." Was his next command, to which I also obeyed.

I slid the remainder of my clothing off of my body and threw them to the floor of his tidy dorm room.

Satoru smiles at my willingness to be good, and decides he won't wait any longer.

His hand finally began to trace down from my naval, to the peak of my inner thighs.

My breath catches in my throat, and I swear I heard my heart stop beating within my chest for just a moment.

Those long, slender fingers gently rest right over top of where I had been aching for some kind of affection for months now.

It's been so long since I had touched myself. Something inside me almost felt like pleasure wasn't even worth it if it wasn't coming from Satoru, and it was almost unhealthy how desperately I would wish I could feel him.

His nonchalant attitude, his charm, his teasing personality, his carefree nature, his pure confidence... He was my type, there's no doubt about it.

Not only was Gojo the pinnacle of strength, he was the pinnacle of attraction. For me, at least.

"P..please Satoru.." I attempt to grind my body against him, but no matter how hard I tried, no pressure or friction was granted.

"Oh? You want to beg instead of being patient?" He leans down and whispers in my ear, "Are you really that desperate for me?"

His fingertip just barely dips beneath the surface. I knew he wasn't surprised by how wet I was, but it still made him grin.

"Don't answer that. You know I can see how pent up you've gotten." He brings his head back up to look me in the eye once more, "I know how to tell that kind of thing by reading your cursed energy patterns and I've gotta say... you're determined, aren't you?~"

My stomach catches in my throat. "That wasn't supposed to be something he learned about! That's so embarrassing..."

"I'm flattered...~"

I still don't avert my eyes, regardless of how much my brain was screaming at me to do it. I stared him down, almost challenging him to try and make me look away.

The pad of his finger finally comes in contact with my clit, slowly rubbing small circles over it at a steady pace.

I practically whimpered at the feeling, attempting to yank my right hand to cover my mouth, but they're restrained by his strong hand.

"Give me more of you..." He whispers with a satisfied grin, and just then, two of his fingers delve into my dripping core, making a sound that echoed delightfully in his ears.

My back arched up against him and my eyes grow wider. I swear his bright blue eyes only got more intense when he saw my expression get even more desperate.

"S-Satoru..." I breathe out, trying my best to be quiet despite his fingers now curling up perfectly against my g-spot.

Even still, neither of us break eye contact, and an unimaginable amount of feelings and thoughts were exchanged through that alone.

"Fuck..." The white haired sorcerer grits his teeth, chuckling quietly shortly after. He looked like he had something else to say, but instead he leans down briefly to kiss my lips.

Shortly after, he shifts his entire body so his head was positioned between my legs with his shoulders resting under my thighs. He still held onto my wrists, he just moved them down to my lower stomach.

Gojo's powerful eyes can't help but admire the glistening mess that he knew he was the cause of. His fingers rose back up and slowly slid between my slick lips, and he simply watched.

Thin strings of my wetness connected between his fingers and my core when he pulled them away just a bit, only to return them a moment later. When he returns them, he slowly pushes them into me, making me squirm under his touch.

I look down at him, and he looked up at me. I felt almost in shock, like the reality of the situation hadn't quite set in yet. Or maybe my brain was fuzzy because of the unbridled desire.

I must've looked pathetic, gazing down at him with pleading eyes while I panted heavily. I felt like I might die if I wasn't granted the satisfaction I needed.

Gojo finally leans his head down to press his tongue against my wet folds, all while still continuing to pump his fingers in and out of my dripping hole. He's sure to apply a good amount of pressure against my clit on each pass.

My hands shoot up to cover my mouth while I squeezed my eyes shut, praying to the kami that I wouldn't end up screaming or crying out in pleasure.

Megumi's dorm was down the hall a ways, but I'm positive the walls weren't thick enough to block out the sounds of sex if I let myself get too loud. There wasn't a chance I was going to be able to talk myself out of something like that.

Satoru's other hand let go of my wrists to squeeze my thigh, and I seized the opportunity. I immediately reached down to grip my lover's pale locks tightly, which made him quietly groan against me.

The sounds of satisfaction he made were almost too much for me to handle, and I squeezed my eyes shut even tighter.

Gojo's eyes however, fluttered open to see the expression on my face. If he wasn't already motivated enough, this somehow motivated him to drive me to my orgasm even more.

Muffled moans slip out from under my palm while i feel his fingers speed up lightly, but this speed only lasts a short while before Gojo pulls his face away from his meal.

I unscrunch my eyes and peer down between my legs to see why he had stopped. I see a little smirk grow on his wet lips while he glances up at me.

"I wanna try something." He says simply while his half lidded eyes wink, just before they flick down to my lower stomach.

I try to slow my breathing while I watch his six eyes scan the area, his slick fingers just barely touching my entrance. His perfect lips part slightly while he slides his digits inside me once again, causing me to shudder. However, once they were inside, they didn't move.

As eager as I was to cum, my curiosity got piqued. He seemed so honed in, but his face still held a look of mischief.

"Right about... here, right?" Satoru's focus narrows down to one spot on my lower stomach, and he leans down to kiss that spot, all before his fingers push just a bit deeper and then curl upward.

My body jolts with a surge of electricity and I audibly gasped. My hand shoots up to quickly cover my mouth again before I had the chance to moan any louder.

A wide grin adorns Gojo's overly attractive features, "Oh? Did I find your weak spot?~" He teases, rubbing the spot inside me with his fingertips.

I didn't even know what he found, because it didn't seem like my g-spot. This was something entirely different all together, and it felt better than anything.

I could tell that not only had he pinpointed a sensitive spot, but his fingers were imbued with the smallest hint of cursed energy, creating a warm tingling sensation.

My body writhes under him uncontrollably, and he uses his free hand to pin my hips in place. Tears began welling up in my eyes and my knuckles went white from putting so much force over my mouth so I wouldn't make any noise.

"It's really that sensitive, huh?" He asks curiously, but he slows his fingers down a little and chuckles, "Alright, alright. As much as I love seeing you squirm like that, I'll be a bit more gentle."

Gojo focuses more on pressure rather than speed, which softened the intensity of the feeling without losing any of the pleasure.

My heaving chest slows a little as well and my teary eyes rolled back into my skull. I could tell my orgasm would come extra fast if this continued.

I pulled my hand off of my mouth and breathed heavily, looking down at Gojo with a pleading expression. "P-please.... Satoru- I... Mnn....~" My head falls back onto the pillow while I bite my lip to quiet my moans.

"Close?" Gojo answered for me with a grin, and I nodded vigorously, "Good."

He trailed a couple kisses down from my stomach and onto my thighs before he settled his head between my legs once more.

"But... you better cover your mouth, dove." He warns while he applies a bit more pressure to the spot inside of me, causing my eyes to shoot open and look down at him with a worried expression, "...You didn't think I was going to go easy on you, right?"

"S-Satoru... Megumi's r-right- NGH!" I cried out when Gojo's tongue began flicking my clit and his fingers pumped in and out of me - still hitting that spot each time with perfect precision.

My hand slapped against my mouth and my teeth bit down into the flesh of my palm just below my thumb. My other hand tugged at the sorcerer's hair even tighter.

The two of us made eye contact one last time, and that was it for me. My body exploded into a frenzy of pleasure as my orgasm washed over me. My jaws clamp down even more on the flesh of my hand, while my walls clamp down on Gojo's fingers.

Tears trickle from my glazed over eyes and my back arches up off of the mattress.

"Good girl..." Gojo praised while he continued his work inside and outside of my body.

Somehow, I was able to keep myself quiet - much to Gojo's surprise. His tongue licks up any of my juices that spill out while his digits keep applying gentle friction to the spot inside of me, helping me ride my high to it's fullest potential.

Once he was sure that I was entirely milked of my orgasm, he drags his fingers out from within me.

Triumphantly, he spreads his middle and ring finger apart, displaying the strings of wetness that connected the two of them. After he finished admiring his "art", he slid the two fingers into his mouth, sucking off the remainder of my taste.

He climbed up my panting, red body and hovered over me - simply adoring the way I looked at the moment. He leant down just a bit after he placed his hand on my cheek and kissed me softly.

I melted even more when I tasted my own orgasm on his lips, but I actually had to push him away just so I could catch my breath.

Gojo sat up straight and blinked a couple of times. "Are you really that exhausted..?" He asked, sort of in disbelief.

"Sh..shut up..." I heaved, "You have no idea... wh-what ..."

I kicked one leg toward his chest, but it was so weak that when he caught the leg, it went limp immediately.

"You're right, you're right. I mean just look how much your knees are shaking.~" He chuckles while pointing to my knee on the leg he had caught, so I quickly pull it away from him. "I mean I had other plans for you but if you're too tired..."

I frown and hide my still beat red face in the pillow I was laying on, turning over onto my side and curling up into a ball.

"Aww...~ Babyyy...!" Gojo's voice goes higher and he pouts his bottom lip out while he baby-talks me, "You're so cute, c'mere."

He lays beside me and pulls my naked body ball closer to his chest, wrapping his arms around me. My ball tightens and I tried to shoo him away a little with one hand.

"Fuck off. Just give me like five minutes and then I'll be fine..." I grumbled nearly incoherently, but Gojo laughs quietly.

"Oh?~ Is that the self-confident and powerful [Name] I hear?" He teases, poking the back of my head with his finger.

"I could beat you in an endurance battle, I just need some time to recover." I speak with clarity this time, despite my face being smothered in the pillow.

"You really think so?" He almost looked amused before nuzzling his face into my neck from behind. His voice lowers to a whisper, "Nah, I'd wi-"

Without another second to allow him to say anything further, I uncurl myself, spin around, and pin him under my body.

My sudden advance took the sorcerer by surprise, earning another amused expression. He cocked an eyebrow and was about to make some witty joke, when I leaned in and kissed his lips deeply.

In all honesty, he didn't mind this side of me. If anything, he encouraged it. Even though he knew he was obviously the most powerful out of the two of us, he still enjoyed seeing me attempt to overpower him sometimes - whether that be on the battlefield, or now in bed.

I grind myself against the firm bulge poking up from under his pj pants. This much needed friction made Gojo push his hips up into me a bit.

"Alright, dove. You wanna play that way?" He lets out a breath while he sends me a challenging expression. He reaches one hand down to lower his pants once again and free his throbbing cock. "...Show me what you can do.~"

I didn't care, my body reacted before anything else and I immediately lowered my hips onto him, slowly allowing myself to stretch around his thick length. I bit my lip and my eyebrows scrunched together.

He felt quite a bit bigger than I expected him to be, and it took a bit for me to adjust to his size.

"That's it... come on.~" Satoru encouraged, his face still completely composed, "Take me in all the way, just like that...~"

I was about to stop my descent, but just then I felt strong hands reach up to grip my ass. My eyes shot open to meet the lustful blue ones staring right back at me. I felt my heart drop.

"I said all the way, didn't I?" He asked while cocking an eyebrow, and I looked right back at him with a slightly worried look, "What? You were the one who was acting so confident earlier."

His hands push my hips down a little further, making me squeak quietly in both pleasure and pain while he sunk deeper and deeper into me.

My eyes rolled back, and he watched my face the entire time. He savoured my expression, licking his bottom lip before grinning.

He leans in close to my ear, nipping at the flesh just below it before he whispers seductively. "Where'd all that confidence go now that my cock's this deep inside you?~" His hot breath fans over my sensitive ear as he speaks, "I'm not even all the way in yet either... tsk tsk...~"

Gojo pulls his head back to look at me with those half lidded eyes, before they flick down to my lips. I knew he was going to kiss me at that very moment,  but this time he forces his tongue into my mouth and swirls it against mine passionately.

With one last little push, our hips finally meet, and I felt completely and entirely full. My walls convulse around him now and then, making his face flinch in pleasure each and every time.

"Shit... You feel fucking incredible [Name]." He lets out a satisfied sigh once he broke the kiss, "...Are.. you alright?"

My mind was empty. My eyes were basically entirely glazed over and my knees were still shaking. It felt so fucking good, even without moving like this. Just the feeling of being so full was so satisfying.

However, Gojo saw how exhausted I was from my last orgasm, but my insatiable ego required me to at least attempt to act powerful.

He smiles softly before leaning in and kissing my cheek. "Alright, come on." He lifts my hips with his strong arms and drags himself out of me, almost making me whine, "Lay down, there's no way you're going to be able to ride me like that."

As reluctant as I was, I did what I was told. I know he makes a good point, but of course I wasn't about to admit that.

I lay down on my back and Gojo immediately takes his place on top of me. I feel as he presses a gentle palm to the side of my pink cheek and strokes it with his thumb, all while he thinks to himself.

"You know... I think it's better if we wait until you've actually recharged. I don't want to exhaust you to the point where-"

"No!" I interrupt, looking up at him with desperate eyes, "Please... I... really want you.."

My words somehow managed to make Gojo's heart flutter lightly from within his chest. "Are you sure? I don't want to-"

"I'm sure." I reach around to his lower back and pull him closer, bringing his hips toward mine - thus making the tip of his cock rub against my folds, "You felt so good. I... I crave more of you."

Gojo exhales, already feeling his mind go a bit fuzzy from desire. "Alright, but I'm not going to go too rough, okay? Just for today though." He comments, to which I nod.

With that, he adjusts his hips a little and slides his length all the way back inside of me. The new angle made butterflies surge through my lower stomach, causing my walls to ripple around Gojo.

"Fuck..." He curses, holding his hips still just for a moment while he hovers over me, "You alright if I start moving? I know it might be a bit much to handle but I promise I'll be gentle with you."

I nod once again, and without another second to spare, Gojo drags his thick muscle out from inside of me, before thrusting it back in.

My eyes roll back and my hand reaches up to cover my mouth while the other remains on the sorcerer's back. He however, quickly pulls my hand away from my face and replaces it with his lips.

We began to makeout passionately while Gojo slowly fucks me, keeping a pace that's gentle enough to not overwhelm me, but quick enough that ensures it nearly pushes my limit.

When he broke the kiss, he looked deep into my eyes. "Don't hold back your moans this time." He says in a serious tone, "I want to hear your voice."

"But.. M-Megumi is-!" I'm interrupted.

"Megumi isn't here. He's out training with Maki." He says just after he leans his face into my neck, licking, kissing, and biting at the sensitive skin.

Typically, I'd usually be a bit angry, but my mental capacity right now was severely limited due to the feeling that the Limitless sorcerer was granting me.

He brings his other hand down to my clit, rubbing tight circles over the bundle of nerve endings. This earns his ears the blessing of hearing my quiet moans, which I could see effected him.

He smirks to himself, knowing that if he wanted to, he could have me begging screaming out his name for all the world to hear, but that'll come later.

I squeezed my eyes shut. "Y-you can go a bit faster..." I turned my head to the side to attempt to hide my face out of embarrassment.

Gojo however, licks his glossy lips and takes me up on the offer right away. His pace quickens and so does his breathing - which was synced with his thrusts.

He looked so good like this, and it turned me on even more knowing exactly who I was being fucked by.

I simultaneously was the safest woman in the world, and the most endangered.

My nails rake along his muscular back, leaving red lines in their path. I had already begun to feel myself nearing my second orgasm, and I could tell this one was somehow going to be even bigger than the prior.

"S-Satoru...!" I hug my arms around his torso tightly while he continues to mark up my neck and collarbones, "Please d-don't stop.. I... I'm-"

"Shut up and cum for me." He growls huskily into my ear, and as he did that, he also changed the angle of his thrusts a little as well - hitting that spot he had paid such close attention to earlier.

It was maybe on his second thrust against that sweet spot that I came undone.

I cried out but bit down into his shoulder to silence myself. My nails dug into his back and my own back arched up and I pressed my body into his chest.

Gojo let out a low groan, somewhat surprised by how tightly my walls could squeeze and ripple around him, but it felt better than anything else in the world to him.

My brain was so foggy. I couldn't focus on anything except for how good I felt in this moment. I gave in to the pleasure and I totally lost myself in the bliss.

He continued to hold himself together and slam his hips into mine a few more times, carrying my orgasm a bit longer, before he pulls out and releases his hot liquid all over my chest and stomach.

His hand stroked himself a few more times before he shifted his body so he could bend down and lick up my orgasm one last time. He slid the flat of his long tongue over my dripping folds, cleaning me off but being sure not to be overstimulating.

I shuddered and my body twitched, my eyes totally glazed over from the high. I don't think there was anything in the world that has made me feel so good.

Finally, Gojo flops down next to me, catching his breath as well.

The two of us remain there, basking in the afterglow and the sounds of our heartbeats eventually slowing down to a more calm rhythm.

"Right, hold on. I'll go grab a cloth for you." Gojo sits up and makes his way to the bathroom, running the tap and wetting a small cloth under some warm water.

He returns after a short while and crawls onto the bed. He wipes my soft skin off, cleaning the evidence of his orgasm. The warmth felt refreshing, and kind of helped me come back to my senses.

Once he was done, he placed the cloth on the bedside table and lays back down with me.

"So... are you alright?" He asks quietly, turning his head to face me.

I don't reply, instead, I roll over and hug Gojo tightly. He was a bit confused, but smiled softly and hugged me back regardless.

"Thank you." I whisper against his chest, and he kissed the top of my head in response.

"No, thank you. That was... a lot better than I thought, I'll be honest." He smiles a bit, but my eyebrows furrow a little.

I lift my head up to look at his face, sending him a confused look. "What do you mean?" As I spoke the words, my eyes widened as a realization hit, "Hold on, w-was that your...-"

"Yeah, it was." He chuckles, "Why, is that surprising?"

I thought for a moment, then nod. "Yeah kinda. You sort of just seemed like someone who really knows their way around things..." I explain, blushing lightly as well, "And I think I remember in some interview with Gege that said-"

"I'm not some player, dove. It doesn't take fucking a ton of girls for someone to know their way around." He laughs quietly, ruffling my hair playfully, "All it takes is a good eye. And I don't just mean my Six Eyes."

I consider what he said, and nodded in agreement, a little embarrassed I assumed he was the kind of guy to sleep around. I thought he simply seemed to flirty and outgoing to have been a virgin.

"Besides, I actually never thought I'd ever find someone that clicked with me enough for me to let them as close as I've let you." He explains, hugging me while softly stroking my back, "So yeah, that was my first time having sex."

His eyes fall down to me, who was still deep in thought.

"Though..." He laughs quietly, breaking the ice once again, "I don't plan on it being my last."

I squeezed my knees together, almost out of excitement.

Deep down I knew that it might be a good thing that this wasn't likely something that was going to happen every day for two reasons; one being that I genuinely don't think my mind (or body) could handle him every day and two, I might become so addicted that there's no turning back.

He glances up to the clock that sat on his bedside table, then he chuckled, "Baby, it's 1pm."

"1pm??" My body sits up quickly, nearly head butting him in the jaw but just as quickly, and then immediately collapses back down onto Satoru.

"Woah woah, relax. It's the weekend." He laughs at my weakened state, "Besides, there's no way you're going anywhere like this."

His eyes scan over the dark bruises and bite marks decorating my skin, and a subtle smirk makes it's home on his lips for a moment as well.

He himself also had a couple hickeys as well, along with a large bitemark in his shoulder from where I had bitten down to keep myself quiet while I came. He's going to enjoy looking at that one in the mirror for the next few days, that's for sure.

"Whaddya say I order some takeout and we just stay here all day? Maybe we'll watch a movie later on and eat some snacks." Gojo suggests with a gentle pat to my back - and I nod in agreement, "Perfect, I'll order that now. What kinda food are you craving?"

(7124 words)

*********************************************

A/N: Since JJK season 2 is finally over (and after chapter 236 of the manga), I had to write something about this sexy ass man.

Though I'll try to upload when I can, I can't promise when that'll be next. I do love you guys so much though, thanks for being patient ❤️

THIS>>>>

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

146K 3K 74
**GENDER NEUTRAL Y/N** there are a lot of chapters but they're really quick reads <3 ✧༺ ♡༻∞ ❁ ∞༺ ♡༻✧ 🏅 #1 - #animeoneshots 🏅#2 - #mhafanfics 🏅 #3...
280K 3.8K 76
A series of one-shots with anime boys and girls of your choosing~! Requests are welcome (as long as I know it)~! Can range from Fluff to Lemons~! Any...
1.5K 20 8
A book featuring multiple characters from multiple fandoms. A/N: My last book was taken down so this is technically a continuation of it. I will be a...
406K 2.1K 53
A New Book full of One-Shots but for Male Readers! You can Make your Own Requests and they will be mixed with One-shots of my Own Design! So Plenty o...