๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผฆ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผด๏ผฅ - ๏ผณ๏ผซ๏ผ˜ ๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผฆ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผด๏ผน...

By VibingCxcilia

"๐ƒ๐„๐’๐๐ˆ๐“๐„ ๐๐„๐ˆ๐๐† ๐’๐”๐‘๐‘๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ๐„๐ƒ ๐๐˜ ๐Œ๐€๐๐˜ ๐–๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐, ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ž๐๐‹๐˜ ๐Ž๐๏ฟฝ... More

๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐š๐™ฐ๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐š‚/๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ด๐š‚๐šƒ
CHAPTER 1 - DAY ONE
CHAPTER 2 - PROS AND CONS
CHAPTER 3 - OKINAWA
CHAPTER 4 - HIGH SCHOOL
CHAPTER 5 - NEW STUDENT
CHAPTER 6 - SNOW IN SUMMER
CHAPTER 7 - TRAINING
CHAPTER 8 - TRIAL AND ERROR
CHAPTER 9 - CHINEN MIYA
CHAPTER 10 - ADAM
CHAPTER 11 - TRUTH
CHAPTER 12 - ADAM VS. REKI
CHAPTER 13 - LOVE HUG
CHAPTER 14 - THIS WEEKEND
CHAPTER 15 - ADAM VS. LANGA
CHAPTER 16 - BEACH
CHAPTER 17 - HOT SPRINGS
CHAPTER 19 - ANOTHER DAY W/ CHINEN MIYA
CHAPTER 20 - POTENTIAL
CHAPTER 21 - TOURNAMENT
CHAPTER 22 - TOKYO
CHAPTER 23 - QUALIFIERS

CHAPTER 18 - HOT SPRINGS PART 2

234 24 2
By VibingCxcilia

WORDS BETWEEN -  - MEANS THOUGHT

POV - NANJO KOJIRO

"What!? There isn't a hot spring here at all!?" "Looks like you didn't look at the materials given." "I got a map from the hostess." 

Kaoru placed down a map as we all leaned in to see. "It is in the mountains 5 kilometers from here."

He pointed at the map. "It's what you call a 'secluded hot spring'." "Five kilometers, huh?" I grinned at everyone. 

"That's the perfect distance for a beef." "Beef..." "I like the sound of that!" The door slammed open as we all looked back.

It was Shadow all sobered up with his clown makeup on. 

"You're totally ready, aren't you, Hiromi?" "Didn't you sober up?" "The weak me that was controlled by booze was left beneath the mask."

To be honest, I was kinda freaked out. "What's this mark?" We all turned to the map and looked at what Langa was pointing at. 

"Some kind of face?" "Maybe some monkeys show up." "Don't ignore me!" Miya leaned in closer.

"Maybe it's the things the hostess was talking about!" "There is no way they would draw it on the map!" Reki yelled at Miya. 

"Are you scared or something?" (F/N) giggled before passing Miya her handkerchief. "No way! A ghost? I ain't no kid!" Reki proceeded to shiver.

"Realistically, you are. Out of all 7 of us, you, Langa, and Miya are kids." Reki turned to (F/N). "Well, we're your kids, mom!" 

I watched as the female smiled. "Yeah, yeah, you're my kids." I felt myself smiling before it started to fade.

"Have you guys been hearing strange sounds?" "Stop saying stuff like that! Eek!" The air turned cold. "One, two, three..." 

Miya was pointing a flashlight at Kaoru who was cleaning up the plates. "I'm telling you, stop that!"

After all that, we ended up on the streets with our skateboards and robes? the hotel had for us. I wore a striped one and left the front open. 

Everyone else besides Kaoru and (F/N) wore one with a hiragana character on it (im pretty sure, correct me if im wrong).

(F/N) wore one with flowers on them which really complimented her looks (or any design you would like). 

"The first person to arrive at the hot springs will be the winner. You can take any path."

Kaoru passed out mini maps. "So the ability to read maps is also tested." "Langa, honey. Do you really not know how to read a map?" 

Shadow cracked his neck. "Dungeons are my forte." "Just be careful, Miya. Reki, are you alright?"

I watched as (F/N) tended to each kid. I put a smile on my face seeing how motherly she was. 

"Come on! Do we really have to do this? It's dark already, why not do it tomorrow?" (F/N) patted Reki's head. "I'll stay with you then. The rest of you can beef it out."

Reki turned to the woman. "M-mom! That's not needed!" "Are you sure?" "Y-yeah!" 

I saw the way Reki didn't want to ruin the fun for (F/N). -What a caring son.- "Alright, then." "Carla, start the countdown!" "Okay, master."

We all lined up with Reki behind us. "Oh, that's right!" "Three!" "Taking a bath first thing in the morning sounds like a great idea!" 

We all ignored Reki and got ready. "Two! One!" When the horn was blown, we all took off.

We all skated near each other, trying to get ahead. "Gladiolus lazer!" Using a laser, Shadow was able to get in front of Kaoru. "Move aside! Outta my way!" "A visual distraction!" Shadow looked back.

"I'm gonna be the 1st person there!" I looked around. "Wait, where's (F/N)?" When Shadow turned his focus ahead of him, a quick figure landed in front of him. 

"Bye, bye!" It was the woman I was looking for. She grinned at all of us before leaving our sights.

"See you at the hot springs!" We all heard her voice fade into the air. We all just had our jaws on the ground. 

"WHERE THE HELL DID SHE COME FROM!?" I grinned as I watched her get further. -Damn, that was hot.-

POV - (L/N) (F/N)

As I skated towards the hot springs, the way was very dark but I didn't mind it since there were occasional lamp posts. 

As I continued, a smell hit my nose. "Ew." I covered my nose and looked around for the smell.

As I looked around, I saw figures covered in mud walking around. It seems like they heard my deck so they turned to me. 

I remembered what I heard when I was changing into these robes?. -Today is the Paantu festival where men dress up covered in mud and spread it around for protection and good luck.-

I bowed to them on my deck and continued on my way. The men also bowed my way and continued on their way. I smiled. 

"What nice people." As I got closer to the hot springs, I saw more light and the hot spring itself was surrounded by bamboo walls.

I slowed down and entered through the front. The front worker smiled at me. 

"Welcome. Please clean yourself off before entering the hot springs. There are towels and sandals for you to use." I smiled and bowed. "Thank you very much."

After cleaning off and grabbing a towel and sandals, I made my way to the female side of the hot springs. I looked around. "I guess it's just me." 

I slipped into the water, letting the hot water hit my skin. Once submerged in the water up to my shoulders, I let out a relaxed sigh.

"Father was right, I deserve this mini vacation." I closed my eyes and just chilled in the water. 

"Looks like we're here first." "No 'we'. I was here first." "You're such a cheapskate!" I cracked one eye open and looked at the door.

"Sorry to break it to the both of you but I was actually 1st." The 2 men looked in my direction since the steam was blocking our view. "And why are you on the female side of the hot springs?" I pointed at the female sign.

"The men's side is under renovations so the worker told us to come here since there was just one person." I opened my eyes. 

"Alright then." Thank goodness for the steam that covered most of us as we chilled in the hot springs. Kaoru and Kojiro were obviously further away from me.

"Those guys are late. Maybe they came across a curse or something." "That's impossible." "Hey, it's not impossible, Kaoru. Maybe they just got lost or something." 

I closed my eyes and just listened to the 2 talk.

"You were always fond of haunted houses." "Chicks get scared and grab onto me." "Tsk." I clenched my closed eyes and fists tight. 

"You really are a scumbag." "Hey, I'm changing for the better." I submerged myself more into the water.

"Hey, (F/N). What do you want as your prize from winning?" I thought about it. 

"How about getting drinks together? Just the 3 of us." "Are you paying?" "Idiot. How dare you ask a lady that, let alone the winner?" I giggled.

"I was just joking! I'll pay, it'll be on me." "Yeah, deserved. I got to treat all of you to dinner today so you better pay for drinks." 

"I don't mind paying. There's this new bar that opened. I heard from my co-workers so I want to go check it out." Kaoru looked in my direction.

"Dear, no. Let this gorilla pay." I laughed. "Yeah, alright. Hey, Kaoru, how about we get the more expensive drinks?" I knew the man was smirking. 

"Of course." "Hey...!" He was cut off when we all saw shadows approaching them and not me.

"Yo. You're pretty late!" A familiar stinky smell hit my nostrils. "What is that horrible odor?" "So stinky." I wasn't able to see what happened but I heard what happened. 

"Cherry..." "Joe..." I proceeded to hear yelling before it stopped. "Uh, Kojiro? Kaoru?" I got out of the water and wrapped a towel around my body.

When I turned back to look at the hot spring, I saw the water turning muddy. I sweatdropped. 

"Uh, I guess they got them. Uhm, I'll be getting changed and heading back to my hotel! Good night!"

The next day, while the males were complaining about the smell and questioning what the hell were the mud people, I just walked past them. 

"Gosh, you boys stink." I pinched a nose and made a face at them.

As I walked away towards my father, I heard them all question. "How the hell did they not get (F/N)/mom!?" Father passed me my drink. 

"What are they on about?" I shrugged. "I have no clue." We clanked our drinks before drinking them. -What a vacation.-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.2K 1.7K 13
แถœแต’โฟแต–หกแต‰แต—แต‰แตˆ "๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—–๐—ž? ๐—ช๐—›๐—ฌ ๐——๐—ข๐—ก๐—ง ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—ฆ๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—™๐—จ๐—–๐—ž?" ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐–บ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‡๐— ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–บ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—’ ๐—๐—...
383K 13.9K 39
-๐™– ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ญ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง. -๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™™๐™ž๐™จ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™š๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™™ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๏ฟฝ...
44.9K 880 16
Anime x Male!Reader: Book 3 Guys this story will have mature scenes at times. It might also have some TRIGGERINGS topic in some stories so please be...
31.1K 1.1K 7
โI thought you hated me?โž โI never didโž ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐œ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ (๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ท.) ๐˜€๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฏ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜, ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”...