𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋 |...

By W1CKEDW2TCH

❝ 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍' 𝐁𝐀𝐃, 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓' 𝐌𝐄❞ "Open yo' mouth slut." He said while his l... More

✴ 000.
⊛ 001.
⁂ 002.
✬ 003.
✦ 004.
❃ 005.
✫ 006.
✪ 007.
★ 008.
✫ 009.
011.
012
013
014
015
016
017
018.

✯ 010.

4.6K 156 54
By W1CKEDW2TCH

NOWHERE is now playing..

𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄, 𝐋𝐀
04.17.2020

_____________༄♡༄____________
"I don't wanna go nowhere, no, Think it's best if we just stay at home"

Diana grew closer to Kentrell. He tended to come over to her house frequently to get away from his girlfriend, Ari, they would argue nearly everyday. He didn't wanna leave her since he loved the shit out of her. Diana has always been the second choice, she didn't care, her love for Kentrell will never die.

He was the first person to ever touch her. It went from a one night stand to many nights spent together.

"You can't keep running to me when shit doesn't go your way." Diana traced over his chest tattoos with her leg laying on his lower stomach. His arm wrapped around her small waist as he rubbed her stomach. Their nude bodies stuck together warming up each other.

"And you can't keep opening the door everytime I run to you." He clapped back causing Diana to huff. "I have no choice. You'll break my door if I didn't answer. " She mumbled earning a soft chuckle from Kentrell.

"That's true as fuck." Diana hummed agreeing with him. Kentrell would cause a whole earthquake trying to get Diana to open the door.  He was progressively changing his ways and becoming more respectful to women. He still had his moments when he got upset and let inappropriate words to escape from his mouth.

"Diana, you know I got mad love fa' you right?" He turned his head to look at Diana. She looked up at him with an raised brow. "No, you've always gave me the cold shoulder." Kentrell licked his lips moisturizing them with his saliva.

"You expect me to fall in love with you knowing we just fuck buddies." Those words shattered Diana's world all over again. She grew attached since he was the only nigga that she ever had sexual contact with.

"Ion mean to hurt cho' feelings. It's just the truth, mane. I can't love no bitch who lemme fuck the first night." Truth be told, Diana was out of her mind that night. The liquor she had caused her brain to be all over the place. Diana always grew horny whenever she was drunk it was just how the liquor effected her body.

"We were under the influence, Kentrell. I couldn't even think straight. You took my virginity." Kentrell's eyes widened hearing her say that. "Was that why she was screaming and shit?" He thought letting her words solk in.

"I ain't even know allat. Say' why you ain't tell me that shit mane?" He mugged Diana not liking the fact she didn't inform him. "You never acknowledge me. We've never had a proper conversation until now." She said. Kentrell could feel himself growing upset at his actions. He knew no matter what she told him he was gonna be that same cruel nigga that everyone didn't like except for his supporters.

Kentrell's phone rang causing him to glance over at his phone. Seeing Ari's name on the screen, Kentrell immediately answered the phone. "Where you at, Kentrell?" Her voice rang through the now silent room as Diana stayed quiet. "Don't worry about allat." Diana could hear the irritation in his voice. She got up from the bed causing Kentrell to look at her.

"The fuck you mean? Where the fuck are you, Kentrell!" Ari started yelling into the phone. He put himself on mute, looking at Diana. "Where yo' ass going?" He scanned her body seeing all the hickies he created. "I'm hungry." She simply said before walking out the room.

Kentrell took himself off mute, sliding off the bed. "Ari, you acting like you wasn't onnat nigga Moneybagg." He mugged the phone hardly receiving flashbacks from when she was flirting with a Memphis rapper at his concert. "Okay and? This ain't about me, Kentrell! You at anotha' bitch house AGAIN!" Her yelling slowly got louder. Kentrell earned a devious migraine from all the yelling she was doing.

"It's the same bitch." He snickered thinking about Diana. "Oh really? What does she have that's better than me!" Kentrell gasped dramatically and staring laughing loudly.

"Ha' pussy so mutha'fuckin' tight. That shit make a nigga dick numb." He bit his bottom lip remniscing the moment him and Diana shared together a couple of hours ago. "The way she swallow my dick and don't choke make me wanna get ha' pregnant." He could hear Ari sobbing on the other line but he didn't give a fuck. She shouldn't have asked a question that was gonna get her feelings hurt.

"And I love the fact she always let me dig in ha' pussy while we on bad terms." Kentrell could feel himself growing aroused thinking of the things him and Diana did together when they were alone.

"You wanna hear more?" He asked politely being met with a beeping sound meaning she hung up. "Stupid ass bitch." He shook his head before getting up and walking out Diana's room. He jogged down the steps completely naked. He stepped into the kitchen seeing Diana cutting up some fruit.

"I'm finna leave in a second." He walked up beside her. Diana looked at him, nodding her head before continuing doing what she was doing. "Gimmie uh kiss." He towered over her, leaning down, he puckered his lips out and earned a soft peck from Diana. His once upset face was replaced with a smirk.

"Girl, you still haven't got a man yet?" Diana's best-friend, Autumn, said with her mouth agape. "Nope, ion plan on getting one. I'm focused on looking for a job." Diana mumbled while walking through the mall. "You not going to college?" Autumn furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "Nope I feel like that it's gonna bring so much pressure upon me." Diana murmured looking down at her shoes.

"That's okay college ain't for everybody." She assured Diana. "Oh shit! There go Youngboy fine ass!" Her best-friend squealed pointing at Kentrell. "He not even all that." She stared at Kentrell intensely while he walked around the mall with a crowd of people falling behind him. His 'girlfriend' was right by his side smiling.

"Let's walk the other wa-" Before she could even finish Autumn was running over to them like a child that just got free candy. Diana followed behind her best-friend not wanting to be left alone. "Hi! Can I get a picture with you?" She smiled ear to ear before pulling out her phone. "Fasho'." He smiled back at her glancing at Diana for a quick second. "Can you take the picture for us, please?" Autumn handed her phone to his girlfriend.

Autumn hugged Kentrell's waist while his arm was placed around her shoulder. He held up his set with a smile across his face. Ari took a couple of pictures before handing the phone back to Autumn. "Thank you so much!" She yelled in excitement earning a chuckle from Diana.  "You welcome.." Kentrell sending a death glare at Diana.

"I know that I be trippin' , when I tell you things I don't mean at all"
"It ain't my fault you thugged me I'ma tell you this honestly"

___________________________

Vote & comment!

Lawd, kentrell in his feelings. They both are. 😭

Ari a lil pimp.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

without you By ♕ .

General Fiction

6.5K 300 23
" Duke, we can't do this, your my patient " sekai whispers while in his grasp as he held on to her waist while he held her chin with his other hand. ...
964K 25.7K 100
love • /ləv/ an intense feeling of deep affection.
655K 15.6K 62
𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙖? 𝙬𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙢𝙢!! ━━ "Anyways y'all I'm bouta hop off cause I'm so mother fucking hungry...
124K 5K 36
"I've never done this before," She said, hands covering her exposed breast in the dark room. The only light that had been shining was coming from the...