018.

𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐙𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀 𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒
ʙᴀᴛᴏɴ ʀᴏᴜɢᴇ, ʟᴀ
ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ : 𝟒 : 𝟎𝟑 ᴘᴍ
ᴅᴀᴛᴇ : 𝟕 - 𝟎𝟖 - 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 stared at the movie that was playing on the 50inch TV. Her mind wondering about all the things Kentrell put her through and she still stuck beside him like glue.

Diana needed someone to fulfill her desires and Kentrell did exactly that. When the two first became fuck buddies, Diana was hesitant because she knew that eventually she was going to catch feelings.

"I bought you some fruit and shit cause you ain' tell me specifically what ta' get." Breaking Diana out of her thoughts, Kentrell walked in the bedroom with plastic bags filled with some things she had been craving.

"Okay.." She said dryly, her eyes still stuck on the TV.

"What's wrong wit'chu you now, slime?" Kentrell scoffed and placed the bags on the bed before sitting beside her. "Nothing." She replied with no expression placed on her face causing Kentrell to shift around in his spot. He had begun to wonder if he did something wrong because she only acted that way towards him when he made her upset. "Talk ta' m-" Kentrell was cut off when Diana's phone began to blow up with notifications.

Before Diana could reach out and grab her phone, Kentrell had already snatched it away and unlocked her phone and began to read the messages being sent to her. "Who's Horace?" His eyebrows scrunched together while his jaw tightened. Diana shrugged her shoulders and buried her body under the warm blanket, placing it over her head. "Oh, I see what'chu doin'." A small snicker left from Kentrell's mouth as he stared down at the loving messages being sent to her.

"Of course, you would see 'cause you stay doin' the same shit." Diana smartly replied causing Kentrell to snap his head in her direction. "Get out." Kentrell said simply not wanting to argue with her.

Diana rolled out of his bed and scrambled around to find her sweatpants. "You really don't love me?" Kentrell said randomly causing Diana to roll her eyes.

"I do, i'm just not gonna keep allowing you to control me like you've always did. I went through so much shit because of you and it's only starting to get worse." She put on her sweatpants once finding them and put her black ugg tasmans on.

"You knew what it was from da' beginning." Diana huffed getting sick of him saying the same shit to her. If that was the case why would he always trip if she got with someone else besides him? Why would you be ready to kill anyone who laid their eyes on her? He was being spiteful and possessive over something that wasn't his.

"And you did too so why the fuck are you controlling my lifestyle?" She said with base in her tone making Kentrell's small smirk disappear. Silence filled the room, Diana just stared at the now blank faced Kentrell. "Stop talkin' ta' me crazy." His body language changed, his breathing pattern became more ragged.

"I'm just letting you know the truth. That shouldn't be considered talking crazy." Diana huffed before grabbing the plastic bags filled with snacks.

TIMESKIP

𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 sucked the last bits of ice cream off the cold silver spoon before letting out a moan of satisfaction. Hearing her footsteps outside her bedroom door, Diana cocked her head back and curled up her chocolate stained lips. "Who the hell-" She placed the tub of ice cream on her nightstand and began to panick silently.

"I swear if that's kentrell, I'ma cry." She mumbled to herself and slowly got up. She tip-toed to her door before opening it and peeking her head out. Jamell stood there with a wicked smile on his face scaring the shit out of Diana.

"𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐍"
Jamell exclaimed