Destined • Gojo Satoru

By gyeouliie

"it is what it is" gojo satoru falls in love with a girl who is from his clan but not his clan at the same t... More

° important notice °
• identity •
[1]
• THE PAST •
[2]
[3]
• THE MEETING •
[3.1]
[4]
[5]
[6]
• YOU AND I •
[7]
• HOW EVERYTHING STARTED •
• HOW EVERYTHING STARTED | 2 •
• HOW EVERYTHING STARTED | 3 •
• HOW EVERYTHING STARTED | 4 •
• HOW EVERYTHING STARTED | 5 •
[8] • PRESENT DAY •
[9]
[10]
• the morning after •
[11]
[12]
• she's a bit different •
• she's a bit different 2 •
[13]
[14]
• what's going on? •
[15]
[16]
• DAY DREAM •
[17]
[18]
• PREPARATION •
• shinzen kekkonshiki •
• 19 •
• 20 •
° sightseeing family °
° shibuya °
• Illusion or Dream? •
• 22 •
• 23 •

• 21 •

363 5 0
By gyeouliie

{SHIBUYA}

"ayami-chan hurry up we gotta keep up or else we'll lose track on this station!" itadori says while they're walking inside the tunnel.

"both of the strongest are gone what are we gonna do now mei mei san?" samuru asks while he twiddle his thumb. "hasn't your mom and dad trained you to be strong like them"

"they have...but i don't think we're ready for this." ayami commented which made all of them stopped for a moment. ui ui sighs and continue walking. "well kids, i think this will be very challenging to you."

"hey, ayaka gojo and satoru gojo trust their kids." ui ui whispers to his sister.

"Itadori-kun please go find the others together with Ayami and Samuru. I will handle the curse from here." Mei Mei says while waiting for the curse to come out of the dark.

it took a moment for itadori to process what mei mei san told him because he didn't want to leave her and he felt a bit scared that something might happen if he leaves.

"itadori-san?" ayami poke his hand which made him woke up to reality again. "let's go to somewhere safe!!" samuru continued and they all of a sudden, itadori carried them both and ran as fast as he could.

——

"NANAMIN!!!!! GOJO SENSEI HAS BEEN SEALED!!!!!!! NA-NA-MI!!!!! NANAMI!! NANAMI!!!" itadori kept yelling nanami's name. "Itadori-san I don't think this is gonna work." ayami cries a little.

"Oi, Ayami do you think mama will be happy seeing you weak?" Samuru clicked his tongue getting annoyed by his sister. "Do you think —" they were both cut off when they saw Nanami and Fushiguro along with a stranger coming towards them. "NANAMI! NA-NA-NA-NA NAMI!!!" itadori kept yelling. "Itadori-san, they're here" samuru says but it didn't stop itadori from yelling nanami's name. "OI!" an irk mark formed in fushiguro's forehead until he smack itadori's head to make him stop.

"NANAMI SAN!! FUSHIGURO... and WHO?"

"itadori, you're with the kids where is their mother? I thought she survived in the tomb?" nanami asked confused which made him clench his fist.
"mama is alive?" ayami asks.

——

"satoru?" ayaka woke up with a blurry vision and realizes that her body felt weak. all she can see was a shadow walking towards her. she doesn't even know what is it but for all she knows is that she lost control of her own body. "wh–" she could barely speak from the very moment. "look at you. you are so pathetic" a voice says. her eyes widen a little to the familiar voice she heard. "g...get.." ayaka tried to regain her cursed energy but failed to do so.

"sweetheart aren't you aware that this tomb is currently absorbing your power?" the man kneeled to get closer to her face. "all you can do right now is obey me and do as I say."

"or else what?" ayaka gritted her teeth trying to stand up. "or else, your kids will—"

"satoru will kill you you fuc—"

"what can your gojo satoru do while he is sealed in this box?" the man showed her a box with some eyes on it. "i didn't know geto suguru is weird" ayaka managed to say earning a laugh from the man named suguru geto.

"although, you're not suguru geto." she continued. ayaka was able to stand up thanks to the wall near her when the man walks closer to her the box he was holding suddenly shake and fell to the ground like a 70kg barbel making the ground crack and the whole tomb vibrate for a moment.

"you're carrying a nice rock"

"your fucking husband is inside there aren't you scared?!" the man who is called geto suguru yelled.

"he'll get out of there." was all she said before falling asleep again. her body still covered in blood.

———

"ino, megumi and you itadori you guys team up and find a way to break the curtain. I'll take care of Ayami and Samuru." Nanami says. "Ino-kun, please be in charge and take care of this two students."

"Got it!" the guy wearing beanie named ino answers while the others wait for Nanami to leave the scenario. "nanami-san, I wanna go with them." they all got speechless when they heard samuru speaks. "mama and papa are both in danger. I also need to do something to protect them and to protect all the people here."

"stay out of this kid." Ino says breaking the confidence of samuru but this didn't broke the kid's confidence instead it made them confused when he took a step forward and look at them with his eyes glowing. a deep constellation forming his blue eyes which made them all scared for a bit as they all saw how big his curse energy rising from split second. "ino, do not mess with a gojo" Nanami whispered to him.

"allow me to be in a battlefield. Trust me. I'd win."

"wasn't that gojo sensei's line?" itadori says breaking samuru's grand entrance. "mama and papa would always bring me and ayami on their training during night time because they want us to see what we can do in the future."

samuru started raising his index finger as a red suddenly glows from it. "NO WAY." Fushiguro and Nanami thought. "Curse Reversal Technique: Red" samuru whisper and in just a second, the building in front of them crush as the red glow strikes it.
"Oi nanami san isn't that Gojo-san's power?!" Ino says. nanami only nods and tapped his shoulder.

"I will allow samuru to fight but you guys should take care of him. I'll take ayami." nanami says before leaving.

"we'll do our best!" ino says before leaving with them. as they ran through the curtain ino asks samuru on what he can do.

"aside from red, i managed to do blue the only thing I can't master is mama's power."

"what is your mom's power anyway?" ino asks while itadori and fushiguro only listens. "it's a mix up of yamazaki and gojo so its kinda hard to explain but i wanna master Futatsu no tamashi"

"what's Futatsu no tamashi?" itadori asks as they stop their tracks looking at the huge curtain. "we copy someone's identity uncluding cursed energy and we can control it"

"WOW! CAN YOU TRY DOIN—" itadori was interrupted by megumi. "are you guys seriously doing that? shouldn't we identify how to enter this curtain."

"oh right" itadori answers while he scratches the back of his head. samuru suddenly closes his eyes and open it quick while he whispers "Hoshi Shiru"

"what's that?" Ino asks. "Hoshi Shiru, it allows me to give a vision on all places. there are full of transfigured humans and curses inside. there is no sign of papa nor his curse energy." Samuru says.

"itadori can you try breaking the curtain?"

"i guess i'll try. I was able to break that patches domain before" they all back a way a little when itadori inhaled for a bit.

——

"nanami san where are we going?" ayami asks holding nanami's hand tightly. nanami looks at the girl and smiles a little. "we will check our supervisors and we'll ask them to take you to Jujutsu Tech to keep you safe."

"will mama and papa be there?"

"not now. I can't promise you that but what I can promise is I will keep you safe." ayami sighs and tried to hold back her tears when she remembered what her papa always says. "papa always say that."

"gojo satoru will get out of whatever sealed him he is the strongest" nanami cleared his throat as he got cringe from what he suddenly said. the two of them were now going up the stairs until they saw some blood on the floor which made both of their eyes widen. "is he dead?" ayami's little voice made nanami clicked his tongue. Nanami just stared at ichiji until he saw a flashback of his bestfriend Yu haibara.

"hold on ayami, i will just carry him and take him to the doctor and I will also leave you to our doctor." Nanami says as he carries ichiji on a piggy back ride.

"shoko-san?" ayami cheerfully says. "shoko san can teach me how to heal people i wanna go with her!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 719 25
"One cannot exist without the other but they cannot be together" In a world where Destiny dictates everything, Gojo finds himself in love with Geto...
66.6K 1.7K 26
Gojo Satoru and Y/N first met at Jujutsu High and they have been friends since. A lot has happened since they were students, but they were always at...
1.2M 40.4K 61
Ena Kita is the last member of the Kita Clan, who were the gift of God during the prime era of sorcery. Because Ena's lineage is sacred, she's forced...
73.3K 4.3K 55
❝𝑯𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒆𝒅❞ It was the question he'd wanted to ask for nearly a decade...