• HOW EVERYTHING STARTED | 5 •

Ayaka's point of view

Last day of our mission.

in the past few days, Satoru got a little bit distant since yesterday. He would be jolly and the next minute he would not talk to me. Maybe he's tired or maybe it's because of what happened 4 days ago.

But I didn't mind since I'm trying to tell myself that we are just friends, nothing more. Satoru said that there's no cursed spirit anymore so he he decided to go sightseeing today. I didn't mind at all because I don't want anything to be awkward between us so I just go with the flow with him.

I'll just do whatever he wants me to do and I'll just support whatever his plans and goals are.

I like this kind of closure with him. I don't know why but the feeling is unexplainable.

"would you like to go in Oikinawa after we eat ramen today?"

I look up to him and nodded my head while I continue walking around with him. In case you don't know we're in fukuoka just walking down the streets while we look for some ramen resto. Satoru says that fukuoka is a good place other than oikinawa so I agreed with him going here.

And no, nothing happened when we teleported here like before. All things were good.

after a few long minutes of looking for a ramen resto we found a little ramen shop. as we entered the chef greeted us and smiled.

"Welcome to Ichinagi's Ramen!"

we sat at the table while a waitress approaches us and smiles at satoru.

"may I take your order?" She hands out a pen and a piece of little notebook while staring at satoru.

i took a glance at satoru who was already staring at me.

"my wife and I want some Miso Soup please and and do you have any kikufuku mochi here?"

Wife?! What is he doing now?!

"strawberry and chocolate mochi are the only ones we sell here but I can make one for you." She winks while writing down at order not taking her eyes off satoru.

"that would be great. 2 Miso Soup and 5 Pieces of Kukifuku Mochi." He fixed his glasses and held my hand that was on the table.

"tch alright." the waitress looked at me with annoyance written on her face and left our table.

"what?" satoru props his elbow on the table and put his chin on his hand.

"I don't like it when girls approach me."

"you're using me" i whispered crossing my arms.

"you liked it."

"like what?"

"me telling everyone you're my wife."

A slight blush showed up on my cheeks making me look away.

"no, i don't you're delusional."

"yeah keep lying."

after 20 minutes of waiting the ramen finally arrived along with the mochi's. the waitress wave at satoru before leaving the both of us.

"what if I'm the one who flirts with you like that?" I asked while a stir my ramen.

"I'd be grateful."

I furrowed my brows as I started to get confuse on his words and action.

"whatever. Why are you avoiding me since yesterday but now you act like nothing happened."

"Itadakimasu" we said in unison.

"to answer your question, i'm just tired lately."

"Oh ok." I slowly nodded and eat my ramen happily.

Satoru's point of view

"to answer your question, i'm just tired lately."

"Oh ok." She slowly nodded and eats her ramen while smiling.

Come on!? Is she even curious about me? She would ask me some question then act like she doesn't care. She never ask like she's interested in me.

Or maybe she isn't?

Should I stop? Or should I keep going?

What if she falls for me soon right? Now that it's our last day. I am fully decided that I really do like her more than a friend. It just feels different when I'm flirting with her. I thought maybe she was a half gojo that's why I feel nervous? But no. It turns out that I really do like her so much. So much that I want to hear her say my name in the bed

What? What am I thinking.

I cleared my throat to distract myself.

"You ok?" She asks while drinking the soup.

"Yeah just a bit of headache." I lied while sipping the noodles.

"oh that's new. can't believe you have feelings."

I nearly choke my food when I heard what she said.

"i hate you." I mumbled rolling my eyes while giggling.

•••

Reader's point of view

after seven hours of being together the two sorcerers were finally back at jujutsu tech. as soon as they got back satoru decided to meet up with suguru at the vending machines.

"how's your vacation?"

satoru chuckles and leans his head onto the vending machine.

"good. I've realize one thing about her."

Suguru looks at satoru and smirks knowing what his bestfriend meant.

"I won't stop until she's mine."

"are you really sure? would your clan agree with this? I mean your clan was affected by amanai's incident, her mom was a traitor right? Do you think your clan would agree to this?"

"yeah." satoru mumbled knowing that it's a big trouble for him since he heard his clan meeting a month ago arranging a marriage for him.