Book 1: Love Amidst War

Av Zach35843

Jedi Padawan Ahsoka Tano is selected to be the Padawan of Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker, while her friend, Ade... Mer

Aden Voss
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Character Update!
The correct character update!!!
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII ( Short )
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Story Information
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Ahsoka Tano Profile
Aden Voss Profile
Chapter XXIV
Character Update
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII

Chapter XX

191 7 0
Av Zach35843

They both stood across from him, looking at his outstretched hand.

" Join me now, and together we can destroy the Sith. "

" We will join. But I have only one question. "

" You need but ask. "

" What does it have to do with Anakin Skywalker? "

" Skywalker is the key to EVERYTHING. "

" To bringing balance? "

" To... Destroy. "

Aden woke up with a start, sweat dripping down his face. He looked around, quickly realizing he was in the Jedi Temple Medical Wing. Aden sighed and held his head as he felt a hand touch his shoulder. He looked over to see Ahsoka smiling softly and he smiled back.

" Are you feeling better? " Ahsoka asked.

" Truthfully? Not really. " Aden replied, sighing as he let his eyes fully adjust to the light in the room.

" You took quite the fall at the temple steps. You've been out of consciousness for almost a week. What's been going on? " Ahsoka asked.

" I've been having... Visions. Images of things that haven't happened yet. And they scare me. " Aden said. Ahsoka moved over to the side of the bed and sat down, pulling him into a gentle hug.

" What are these visions? " Ahsoka asked.

" There are many different ones. All of them incomplete. Pieces to a puzzle I can't solve. " Aden said. His face seemed so blank, like he was at a loss for words.

" Why don't you talk to Master Yoda? He's always been wise when it comes to that sort of stuff. " Ahsoka suggested. Aden looked over at her with a face she knew all to well.

" I know you hate talking to the council members, but they could help. " Ahsoka said.
Aden sighed and looked away again.

" I'll talk to my Master. He's the only one on the council I trust. " Aden said. A look of slight concern etched across his face as he thought to himself about the visions and how he'd tell his old master.

" Thank you. And you better tell me what the results are. Otherwise you're sleeping in your room for the next week WITHOUT me. " Ahsoka said, sticking her tongue out at her boyfriend playfully. Aden gasped falsely, a look of hurt on his face.

" My dear, how could you propose such a thing? " Aden paused for a moment and smirked deviously. Ahsoka raised her eyebrow at Aden before he chuckled slightly.

" We both know the only one that will affect deeply is you Ahsoka. " Aden said, a cheeky grin covering his face. Ahsoka just rolled her eyes before punching his shoulder lightly.

" Shut up and rest before it's two weeks. " Ahsoka said jokingly as she stood up. Aden laughed and laid back as Ahsoka stretched and walked towards the door.

" Promise me you WILL talk to Obi-Wan... You know he will try his best to help you. " Ahsoka said.

" I promise. "

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

153K 3.8K 52
A storyline if Anakin left the Jedi Temple with Ahsoka rather than remaining there. Prepare for a different way Anakin looks at the Jedi, the Sith, a...
355K 9.1K 110
Male Jedi reader insert #10 in Ahsoka #2 in starwarsfanfiction #1 in theclonewars #10 in starwars /// y/n and the clones finally loaded the crates. H...
850 48 11
Killed on Mustafar by Sidious while attempting to rescue Vader, Ahsoka is reborn as Luke's adopted younger sister. She struggles with constantly reme...
19K 260 27
It is halfway through the clone wars when the Jedi Council sends Anakin Skywalker and his padawan Ahsoka Tano on a routine mission to a outer rim pl...