๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผฆ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผด๏ผฅ - ๏ผณ๏ผซ๏ผ˜ ๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผฆ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผด๏ผน...

Por VibingCxcilia

"๐ƒ๐„๐’๐๐ˆ๐“๐„ ๐๐„๐ˆ๐๐† ๐’๐”๐‘๐‘๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ๐„๐ƒ ๐๐˜ ๐Œ๐€๐๐˜ ๐–๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐, ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ž๐๐‹๐˜ ๐Ž๐๏ฟฝ... Mรกs

๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐š๐™ฐ๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐š‚/๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ด๐š‚๐šƒ
CHAPTER 1 - DAY ONE
CHAPTER 2 - PROS AND CONS
CHAPTER 3 - OKINAWA
CHAPTER 5 - NEW STUDENT
CHAPTER 6 - SNOW IN SUMMER
CHAPTER 7 - TRAINING
CHAPTER 8 - TRIAL AND ERROR
CHAPTER 9 - CHINEN MIYA
CHAPTER 10 - ADAM
CHAPTER 11 - TRUTH
CHAPTER 12 - ADAM VS. REKI
CHAPTER 13 - LOVE HUG
CHAPTER 14 - THIS WEEKEND
CHAPTER 15 - ADAM VS. LANGA
CHAPTER 16 - BEACH
CHAPTER 17 - HOT SPRINGS
CHAPTER 18 - HOT SPRINGS PART 2
CHAPTER 19 - ANOTHER DAY W/ CHINEN MIYA
CHAPTER 20 - POTENTIAL
CHAPTER 21 - TOURNAMENT
CHAPTER 22 - TOKYO
CHAPTER 23 - QUALIFIERS
CHAPTER 24 - START

CHAPTER 4 - HIGH SCHOOL

585 34 1
Por VibingCxcilia

WORDS BETWEEN -  - MEANS THOUGHTS

3rd POV - AUTHOR

Waking up at 6:30 in the morning, (F/N) started her morning routine. 

After washing herself off, doing her skincare, and applying a little makeup on, she headed downstairs to the kitchen to make breakfast and a bento for her and her father along with coffee.

After finishing doing so and writing a little note for her father, (F/N) was out the door, heading to work. 

After parking her car in the parking lot, she headed to the office after changing her shoes.

"Good morning, I'm (L/N) (F/N), the new staff." The secretary smiled brightly at me. "Welcome, (L/N)-sensei. I'm Nanase Hitomi. You will be in classroom 2-2." 

(F/N) smiled and bowed her head. "Thank you, Nanase-sensei. Have a great day." "Likewise!"

Leaving the office and into her new classroom, she placed her belongings in her closet and started revising her classroom lists and lessons. 

Since today is the 1st day of school, it would be a half day. Students would have their entrance ceremony and get to look at clubs.

When it was 8, (F/N) heard students and parents walking the halls of the school. 

Fixing up her appearance and clothing which was a pair of flats, black dress pants, and a light blue blouse which was tucked in (or anything you would like), she headed out of her classroom.

Walking towards the gym, students and parents stopped and looked at the female. (F/N) smiled and bowed to everyone, greeting the parents and students. 

When I mean everyone was frozen once seeing her, they were.

Everyone thought one similar thought, is she even old enough to teach high school kids? 

Once making it to the gym, she greeted her new fellow co-workers and started getting to know them.

"My, (L/N)-sensei, you really are a breeze of fresh air." (F/N) smiled and thanked the old librarian. 

"Thank you, Sato-san." When the students arrived at the gym with their new class, the opening ceremony began.

The principal gave his usual speech and then started to introduce the staff members. (F/N) stood among her co-workers on stage. 

"This year, we are lucky to have a new teacher teaching math and English to the 2nd year students. I give a warm welcome to (L/N)-sensei."

Upon hearing her name, (F/N) bowed and waved her hands with a smile on her face. 

"I know what you are all thinking, she looks 18, is she qualified to teach us? Yes, (L/N)-sensei had just graduated and taken a job here at our school." After some more talking, the ceremony was over.

As the students roamed the school, the teachers also walked around to greet the students. As (F/N) walked around, students came up to her and got to know the female. 

"(L/N)-sensei, I've got to say, you're really pretty." (F/N) smiled. "Thank you, you also look pretty, Honda-chan."

The young student squealed. "Thank you, sensei! I look forward to seeing you around." 

Through interactions, students knew that (F/N) was the coolest teacher at the school. When the day was over, (F/N) bid her new friends goodbye and headed home.

Once home, she got cleaned up and made dinner for her and her father. 

Once (D/N) came home, he was welcomed by the smell of teriyaki chicken. "I'm home!" Changing his shoes, he walked into the kitchen and saw his daughter cooking dinner.

Looking at the doorway, she smiled. "Welcome home, father. Dinner's almost ready. You can get cleaned up and dinner would be served." "Alright." 

When the man was done, he saw (F/N) sitting at the dinner table.

"Itadakimasu!" While eating, (D/N) asked his daughter how her first day was like. 

"It was amazing! I was welcomed with open arms and the students were all very respectful and complimented me." (D/N) saw how bright (F/N)'s eyes showed and smiled. "That's a relief."

After eating, the 2 started to do the dishes together before going to their rooms after bidding each other goodnight. 

Once closing the door, (F/N) started to find her outfit to go to 'S' tonight. Back in Tokyo, when she would join underground skateboard races, she would always wear this outfit.

It was like her signature outfit that consists of beige cargo pants that hung loosely around her waist, black Doctor Martens, a black spaghetti strap crop top with black finger less gloves, silver jewelry, and a white mask (or anything you would like).

Once finding her outfit, (F/N) laid it on her vanity and then headed out to buy school supplies for her students since it was only 6 pm. 

Once finishing getting what she needed, it was 8. Once at home, (F/N) just laid in bed watching Netflix before getting ready.

Grabbing her skateboard, putting the 'S' pin on her top, and wearing her mask, she headed out the door. (F/N) had always loved the night time especially in Okinawa. 

Once nearing the gates of 'S', she spotted a crowd waiting for the doors to open.

When the clock struck 12, they opened the gates. Before (F/N) could enter, she was stopped. "Hm?" "Your pin?" Pointing at her top, the guard nodded, letting her pass through.

As (F/N) skated to the top, memories started to flash through her head. 

It really was a long time since she had returned to 'S'. Once she made it to the top, a loud voice caught her attention. "ANYONE BALLSY ENOUGH TO GO UP AGAINST ME!?"

Passing through the crowd, she was able to spot the person yelling. The man had an orange mohawk and face paint with a sleeveless black jacket. (F/N) raised her hand. 

"I'll go up against you." The crowd turned and looked at the female like she was crazy.

"HA! A weakling like you want to go up against me!? What a joke!" "What do you mean by a joke?" (F/N) walked up to the man. 

"You have one hell of an ego, I would love to knock it down a few pegs." Shadow, the man with clown makeup, smirked at the girl.

"What's in for me, girly?" "If you win, I'll go on a date with you." The crowd started to go crazy, yelling and screaming. 

"And if I win, I don't really care. Deal?" Shadow started chuckling evilly. "Deal." "Hold up!" Looking over, (F/N) eyes widened.

It was Cherry and Joe. It's been a while since she saw the 2 at 'S' so (F/N) was surprised by their outfit of choice. 

Cherry a kimono while Joe wore white pants and a jacket that exposed his abs. "Joe!? Cherry!?"

The crowd went insane. "JOE! MARRY ME!" "CHERRY-SAMA! LOOK AT ME!" (F/N) smiled at them from under her mask. 

"Joe, Cherry, it's been a hot minute." "Mona Lisa, why didn't you tell us you were showing up today?" The crowd went quiet.

"D-Did Cherry say..." "MONA LISA!" "THAT BABE IS MONA LISA!?" "NO SHOT!" "HOLY SHIT SHE'S HOT!" Shadow, also shocked, couldn't believe it. 

"Ain't no way you're the Mona Lisa!" (F/N) turned to the orange haired male. "Then race me and you'll find out. Cherry, Joe, I'll be fine."

Walking to the starting line, (F/N) stretched a little while Shadow just stood watching her. 

"If I win, not only do I get a date with you but I'll be deemed better than one of the founders of 'S'. What a night!" "Don't get cocky, Shadow. I might not have been at 'S' but that doesn't mean I wasn't skating!"

Joe and Cherry stood at the sidelines, watching their friend get ready. 

"I'm worried for her." "Calm down, Joe. Have faith in her, if she says she's fine, she's fine." "You're still worried, aren't you?" Joe looked at the pink haired male. "Yeah..."

Looking back at her, the green haired male's eyes started to check (F/N)'s outfit out. 

As his eyes got lower, he felt himself blushing and snapping his eyes somewhere else. 

He distracted himself by having 2 girls standing beside him as he wrapped his arms around them.

"God, you say you're worried for her and then just chill with girls. What a desperate gorilla." 

Cherry rolled his eyes. Just then, the sirens started to ring out. Glancing at Shadow, he made a dying face at (F/N) as she just rolled her eyes and faced forward.

When the light turned green and the flag girl waved her flag, (F/N) and Shadow were off. 

Shadow had the lead at first. Smirking he looked back to taunt the (H/C) haired female but when he looked back, he saw no one.

Thinking that he left (F/N) in the dust he turned to face the front just to see (F/N) turning the corner while looking back at the man, pulling her left eye down and raising her right hand while wiggling her finger (what Oikawa Toru did). "See ya, Shadow!"

The crowd went crazy seeing the female take the lead. After many years of not seeing Mona Lisa, they were all shocked to see her now. 

After taking the lead, (F/N) started to show off some moves on the turns, sometimes even using trees and rocks around her.

Shadow, watching her from the back, was furious. As (F/N) rolled to the factory, she started to slow down which confused everyone. 

"Oi, Shadow! Hurry up will you!" Hearing her taunt, something in Shadow snapped.

Using all his strength, he started to push harder. Once (F/N) saw him coming fast as hell towards the factory, she started to push as well. 

The female was still in the lead, making the crowd cheer for her. Though, the cheering turned into a yell. "BE CAREFUL, MONA LISA!"

Noticing that Shadow was reaching into his pocket for sometime, (F/N) was already prepared. 

Shadow quickly released marbles on the ground but luckily, (F/N) grabbed her skateboard and railslided on the rails right to the finish line. Everyone held their breaths.

From down below, it looked like (F/N) was about to fall right off the railings and when she did, she fell right on the finish line. 

Shadow was the one that slid along his marbles which threw him off guard and made it pass the finish line right after (F/N).

The crowd was left in shock and once they snapped out of it, they cheered for (F/N). 

The said female started to make her way to Shadow who was on his knees, panting. "You shouldn't judge anyone based on looks, Shadow. Though..."

(F/N) stretched out her hand. "I had a fun time racing you. It's been a while since I've raced here at 'S'." 

Shadow looked up at (F/N) and in his perspective, it looked like he saw an angel. He shook her hand. "No... Problem..."

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

49.7K 918 16
Anime x Male!Reader: Book 3 Guys this story will have mature scenes at times. It might also have some TRIGGERINGS topic in some stories so please be...
161K 3.8K 53
"๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐ˆ๐’ ๐‰๐€๐๐€๐ ๐๐€๐’๐Š๐„๐“๐๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‘๐„๐€๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐˜๐Ž๐”, ๐“๐€๐ˆ๐†๐€?" "๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‚๐Ž๐€๐‚๐‡ ๐Œ๐Ž๐๐’๐“๐„๐‘๐’, (๐˜/๐)!" (แตž/แดบ) แต‚แดฌหข- แดบแดผ, แดตหข แต€...
31.3K 1.1K 7
โI thought you hated me?โž โI never didโž ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐œ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ (๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ท.) ๐˜€๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฏ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜, ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”...