𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄 • Roronoa Zoro

By everyonezgirlfriend

Being a pirate without a crew and the highest bounty on the East Blue hanging about your head wasn't very pra... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
opinions?
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
new book!
continuing

RIDE

6.8K 139 18
By everyonezgirlfriend

been trying hard not to get into trouble
but i, i got a war in my mind
i just ride
- lana del rey

AOI 'BLADE' MIURA

RORONOA ZORO

Miura hadn't always been the pirate with the highest bounty in all of the East Blue. She used to be a normal girl, kind of.

She was third best in her sword fighting class, behind Zoro and Kuina. She didn't really care about her place, but Zoro and Kuina were always fighting out it, physically and verbally.

However, despite Kuina's death, Miura never moved up to that number two spot. Her parents moved her away before she could.

for miuras style, @ageminifairy on tiktok has a playlist with a bunch of pirate fits which i rlly like, especially the ones with pants or shorter skirts (when i say shorter skirts i don't necessarily mean mini skirts i just mean the ones that aren't literally hitting the floor lol)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.6K 1.8K 35
Completed East Blue Arc Various!One piece x Modern!OC One piece and images don't belong to me Maxine and other characters belong to me This will stuc...
798 26 14
There are encounters with a big impact on your life. There are people who will touch your heart. And there is "history" you cannot erase and which wi...
4.8K 154 8
Who would've thought that Luffy, sharing his meat with his fellow crew mate, would change everything between him and Y/N... That's all you get as I d...
33.1K 1.1K 48
Imagine being in a world that has pirates and marines. Being something different in this world with no memories of herself. Only snippets of a never...