Secrets// Jeon Jae-Jun// The...

By SheDevil_softiecute

[ Completed] Kang Aera was the wealthiest in Yeon-Ji's group, which means she had everyone wrapped around her... More

Younger Version of the Characters, Aesthetics and 2 dialogues
Older version of the Characters and 2 lines.
🔪pre-chapter🔪
🔪Chapter 1🔪
🔪Chapter 3🔪
🔪Chapter 4🔪
🔪Chapter 5🔪
🔪Chapter 6🔪
🔪Chapter 7🔪
A/n
A/n
A/n
🔪chapter 8🔪
A/n
🔪Chapter 9a🔪
🔪Chapter 9b🔪
🔪Chapter 10🔪
🔪Chapter 11🔪
🔪Chapter 12🔪
🔪Chapter 13🔪
A/n
🔪Chapter 14🔪
🔪Chapter 15🔪
Wohooooo 🥳🥳

🔪Chapter 2🔪

3.6K 61 9
By SheDevil_softiecute

Aera's pov

His hand gripped my ass as he hit my G-spot repeated. He was lost in pleasure and so was I, as I took a sip of my wine.

Trailing my hand  on his chest I moaned out loud as I felt his thrusts getting harder in me.

I let out a sharp gasp as I feel the familiar knot in my stomach.

Both of us sweating as hell, my chest was red as I used the last of my energy to release myself.

I rest my head at the crook of his neck as he ran his fingers up and down my back in a soothing manner. 

I could feel his other hand giving my ass a small squeeze before caressing it.

"Did I ever tell you why this store is called Siesta?" He said.

" Because you like sleeping with me during the day?" I guessed.

I sat up and looked at him.

" Yeah. Your right" He said making me roll my eyes.

His gaze went down where my shirt was half open so the shoulder part slipped down to my forearm, making my black lace bra visible.

His fingers wandered inside my shirt and went towards my back, un clipping my bra.

He threw my bra off and took one nipple inside his mouth.

" Jae-jun-ah stop my breast is already sore because Ye-sol was drinking from it, since her mother can't produce milk" I said pushing his face away.

( A/n - Don't ask I have no idea what shit I'm writing 🤣🤣)

" I'm jealous now. That kid gets to have your milk everyday while I get it once in a month!? How is that faire?" Jae-jun asked pouting.

" If we ever had kids would you be jealous of them?" I asked.

" If they get your milk and attention every time then yes" He stated making me scoff in disbelief.

" You selfish and jealous ass man!" I muttered getting of him.

" How are Yeon-ji' s wedding preparations going?" He asked putting his pants back on.

" Pretty well. We jus have to look for a wedding gown for her" I said finishing my wine.

" Look for one yourself too" He said.

" Why?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

" You and I might get married soon, you never know" He said smirking.

" Shut up you flirt ass. And anyway this is the season when most wedding happen so all the good ones must have been bought by now" I said rolling my eyes.

" I'm going now, Have to meet yeon-ji soon" I said getting up to retrieve my bra that he had thrown somewhere.

" When are you meeting her?" He asked grabbing my waist and pulling me back on to his lap.

" In 2 hours why?" I asked.

" You have soo much time. Spend some on me" He said giving me puppy dog eyes.

" Well I can't meet her smelling like you" I said making him raise his eyebrows.

" I don't see a problem with that" He smirked

"  Or meet her while I'm still dripping in cum" I said.

" Fine. Faire point" He groaned.

" Then have a bath at my house. It's much closer and plus I have a ton of your clothes at home" He said making me think.

" I guess your right" I mumbled as he smiled in satisfaction.

Time skip~

He entered his house code and let me in.

Louis started barking in excitement to see me.

" Hey louis" I said picking him up.

" You know, I usually come here to meet him not you" I said smirking at Jae-jun.

" I'm deeply hurt. I thought you always missed me" He said with fake sadness.

My phone vibrated making both our attention go on it.

" Yeon-ji had something important come up. So we aren't going shopping" I said to Jae-jun reading the message.

" That's even better. I think today is my lucky day!" Jae-jun said grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to him.

I giggled kissing his cheek, my phone vibrated again as I saw a message from Mrs. Jung.

My mom's friends sister, they were quite close for some reason, She has a son Haneul who I tutored now and then. 

" I guess, it's no ones lucky day" I said rolling my eyes.

" What's the matter sweetheart?" Jae-jun asked kissing my forehead.

" Did I tell you about Mrs Jung?" I asked.

" Who the hell is she?" He looked clueless.

" She is my mom's friends sister, I tutor her son sometimes, he's soo disgusting" I shuddered.

" Why did he do something?" Jae-jun asked seriously looking into my blue eyes.

" He just asks for inappropriate things" I said.

" His mom's really sweet so I don't really tell her anything" I muttered.

" If he does anything just tell me okay?" Jae-jun said as I nod.

Time skip~

" I going Jae-jun" I said wearing my black heels.

" Are you coming back here tonight?" He asked holding Louis.

" I can't, I have a photoshoot tomorrow" I said pecking his pouty lips.

 " Is that my shirt?" He asked.

" Maybe..." I replied with a sly smile.

" Why are you wearing it? Not that I don't love it on you" He quickly said.

" Because my other tops are too revealing. And I don't want him to get any ideas" I said.

" Okay bye, drive safe" he said kissing my cheek.

" Bye"

Time skip~

" Hello Haneul!" I greeted.

" Hello Noona!" He said.

" What do you need help with?" I asked.

I'm going to skip again~

I was explaining the equation to him when he suddenly spoke up.

" Where did you get that shirt?" 

" Um... I...My friend gave it to me" I quickly said.

Why such a personal question!?

" Were you even listening to me?" I asked but his gaze went back down on the shirt.

" It looks like a man's shirt" He said as my heart started beating faster and faster.

" It is...I was at his hous-....I don't see how that matters" I said.

" It's pretty" He stated.

" You should pay attention to my explaining" I said crossing my arms over my chest.

" You'd look even better without it" He said not paying attention to my words.

" If you let me see your boobs, I'll do better in the exam. I know mom will pay you more" He said.

" What the hell is wrong with you!" I said standing up.

" What? C'mon don't be shy" he said and tried to grab my shirt.

" This is your last session with me Haneul. Your mom was listening to us the entire time" I said pointing towards my phone.

I ran out of the house feeling disgusted.

I called Jae-jun, he picked up on the second ring.

" Yes, sweetheart?" He answered.

" Where are you?" I asked .

" At home why?" He answered.

" Can I stay at yours today? It's too late and I don't feel safe going in a taxi. Can you pick me up too?" I asked.

" Sure. but don't you have a photoshoot tomorrow?" He asked.

" Fuck that Photoshoot. I don't feel safe...Just come fast!" I said

Time skip~

 His black Rolls Royce coming stopped in front of me as I got in quickly.

" Why are the first 2 buttons open of the shirt?" He asked observing me carefully.

" That brat tried to bribe me into showing my boobs" I muttered.

"WHAT!?" Jae-jun yelled.

" Jae it's fine it's all sorted now. I 'm never going back there so you don't have to worry" I said placing my hand on his.

His hand slid towards the open buttons and went inside the shirt resting on my boobs.

" Wasn't my hand enough?" I asked rolling my eyes.

" No" He simply stated.

Few days later~

" Yeon-ji-nah you ready?" I asked entering the brides room.

" Yes. Can you just help me put this necklace?" She said holding out her hand.

" Sure!" I said and put the necklace on her.

" There! You look soo beautiful!" I said fixing her hair.

" Thank you for helping me arrange the wedding Aera" She said hugging me.

" Ofcource! That's what childhood friends are for" I said.

" Shall we go down?" I asked as she nodded.

Time skip~

I was with all my friends as Yeon-ji and Doyeong walked down the aisle after taking the oath.

" Aunty Aera" A sweet voice said making me look down.

" Yes Ye-sol? You Look soo cute!" I said carrying her.

" Can I have some cake?" She said pointing at the wedding cake.

" You can. But what did Eomma say first eat lunch okay?" I said as she nodded.

" Why don't we also make a small prince or princess? While you be my queen" A voice said behind me as I felt them wrap their arms around my waist.

My face turned red after I understood what he meant.

" Yah! Jae-Jun! There is a child here" I scolded him , slapping his chest.

" Aunty Aera why are you hitting Uncle Jae-jun?" Ye-sol asked looking at both of us with her doe-eyes.

" See Ye-sol aunty is soo mean" Jae-jun said fake pouting.

" No...Aunty is not mean you must have done something to anger her" Ye-sol objected.

" My cutie pie is sooo smart!" I said squeezing her cheek making her giggle.

" Nobody loves me" Jae-jun said wiping fake tears.

" Uncle don't cry...I love you" Ye-sol said going into his arms.

" Aw...How sweet!" I said kissing her cheek.

" You have soo many nice suits. Why didn't you wear those instead of these ones. God you look like your going to a funeral!" I whispered angrily.

" Just felt like it" He shrugged.

" Come let's go get food" I said putting my Hand in his l-shaped arm that he held out for me, unaware of the pair of eyes that was glaring at me.

" That bitch has everything doesn't she" Hye-jeong said gritting her teeth.

" Ye-sol come baby tell me what all you want" I said taking her in my arms.

" I want...That...this...and that!" She pointed at different kinds of food.

" Okay...Is that all?" I asked as she nodded.

" Can you feed me?" She asked giving me her puppy dog eyes.

" Ofcource baby!" I said sitting next to Jae-jun and putting her in my lap.

" Here open" I said feeding her pasta. 

2 years later~

I was at Jae-jun' s house drinking coffee.

He was sitting in front of his dresser in a navy blue bathrobe, putting on his contacts.

" Ugh, This fucking dog only shits once he's back home" Myeong groaned.

Jae-jun glared at Myeong which instantly shut him up.

" Hey! Don't insult Louis" Jae-jun said.

" It's because he's old. He's 11 now" Jae-jun said packing up his stuff.

" Your young. So what the fuck is wrong with you?" Jae-jun asked gritting his teeth.

" With me? What?" Myeong asked clueless.

" Your taking some " Jae-jun spoke mysteriously.

" Taking some what?" Myeong still acted clueless.

Jae-jun got up the chair slowly and turned to face Myeong.

" Sa-ra told Aera that you keep stealing weed from her" Jae-jun said

I could see he was trying to control his angry as much as he could in front of me.

Myeong scoffed " I wasn't stealing. No" 

" I was worried about Sa-ra and took a little sample to-" He was cut off by Jae-jun lightly smacking his face.

" Hey, Hey, HEY!" Jae-jun yelled slapping Myeong harder each time.

" Jae enough" I softly said standing in between both of them, I caressed his cheeks to calm him down.

" Think you can just fuck around" He said glaring at Myeong, who was still facing down.

" Or that we're still 'Friends' Because we hang out" He  said.

" I have a lot of stuff to inherit Myeong-o , but if I die an untimely death, because you we're high while driving, that wouldn't be faire for me would it?" He asked.

" Hey. Answer me" He said smacking him again.

" Jae enough please, he understood his mistake" I whispered, he looked at me and sighed before kissing the back of my palm.

Few days later~

" Yeon-ji-ah I missed you soo much" I said hugging her.

" Same here Aera-ah" She said.

" Hello Oppa" I greeted as he greeted back.

" Your garden is still as beautiful as I saw it the first time" I said looking around.

" I know right! It would be a nice place for a get together or a romantic dinner date" Yeon-ji said as I agreed.

" It's a 2 hour round trip to Seoul" Oppa said.

" I like it. Keeps me fit. I would have ended up being fat if Aera didn't put me on a diet" She said making us laugh.

" Well Oppa himself said that he doesn't like married women who let themselves get fat after marriage" I said fake pouting.

" Hey you want one?" Yeon-ji asked passing me a cigarette.

" Sure! Because  of Louis I haven't had one in ages" I said lighting mine up.

" Why?" She asked.

" Jae-jun ' He's old you shouldn't  smoke in front of him' He's very annoying" I said mimicking him.

" Over dramatic as always. Somethings never change" Yeong-ji said.

" I swear to god" I rolled my eyes.

" That friend of your, the flight attendant" Oppa asked.

" Oh come on! Is Aera the only name you can remember! Her name is Hye-jeong you should have known that by now " Yeong-ji complained.

" Well it's not my fault! She comes here regularly that's how I know her!" Oppa defended himself.

" What about her?" Yeong-ji asked.

" She told Gyeong-tae what you were like in school" Oppa said making both Yeon-ji and my eyes go wide.

" What'd she say, about me" She asked.

" She said she had better grades than you " Oppa said as I silently let out a sigh of relief.

I started laughing hysterically and so did Yeon-ji.

" That was only one time, or else it was always either me or Aera who were first in class" Yeong-ji said.

" They always gossip about me except Aera, We'll take care of it" Yeon-ji said.

" Hye-jeong is dead! That bitch" I whispered to Her as she nodded.

 We heard the door open and Ye-sol came running in.

" Eomma! Aunty Aera!" Ye-sol yelled excited.

I sprayed perfume on both Yeon-ji and I before going to Ye-sol.

" Hi, Ye-sol" oppa said distracting her.

" What do we do when we first come back?" He asked.

" Wash my hands. I need to wash my hands" Ye-sol said and ran away.

 " That terrified me" I gasped.

" You both too, what do you'll do after smoking?" Oppa asked like a strict father.

" Your soo cute!" Yeon-ji said hugging him.

Next day~

I was with Sa-ra and Yeon-ji on the small terrace of Sa-ra' s art studio house.

Yeon-ji started laughing making my attention go towards that direction

I saw Hye-jeong coming up in an expensive dress which I know damn well she didn't buy.

We all three started laughing as Hye-jeong looked clueless.

" What? What's up?" She asked.

" That a new dress?" Sa-ra asked passing me her cigarette.

" Oh. Yes, it is" She answered, I took a long puff before handing her ,her cigarette back.

" My boyfriend bought it for me, from Galleria" She boasted.

" Hye-Jeong-ah is Sa-ra your boyfriend?" I asked with a smirk.

" Have you always 'Borrowed' your customers clothes?" Sa-ra asked putting her cigarette holder down.

" I told you she would, that she'd show up wearing your dress if you gave it to her" Yeon-ji said as all of us started giggling.

Hye-jeong realized what we  were talking about and silently gasped.

" Oh she just realized!" I exclaimed and laughed taking a sip of Yeon-ji' s coffee.

" At least she has good taste" Sa-ra commented.

" Hey, Hye-jeong. I lost a Chanel today thanks to you" Sa-ra said taking a room freshener out and spraying herself.

" God! Sa-ra use perfume! I thought you were rich!" I shouted and closed my nose.

 " The product quality matters more than the price. This gets rid of smells best" She said and sprayed more on her.

" Ugh. There are only 2 of these in the country. So I guess now, you've got high standards, huh?" Sa-ra said spraying Hye-jeong with the room freshener.

" Hye-jeong...Know your place" Sa-ra' s smile dropped into a serious one.

" If it hadn't been Dong-eun back then...It would have ended up being you. Got that" Sa-ra threatened.

" I told you guys we should've taken her the moment Dong-eun left. Would have been fun, but now we're stuck with this poor bitch" I sneered.

" I regret not listening to you. I admit it" Sa-ra said as I clung her hands with mine.

Flashback~

I walked into the gym bored out of my mind.

" Where were you" Yeon-ji asked putting the curling iron down.

" Was with Sana, bitch needed to be taught a lesson to not cross her line with me" I said putting my travel sized ice pack to charge, yeon-ji smiled and went back to applying her makeup.

" Hey Hye-jeong go get me water" I ordered sitting on Jae-jun' s lap who instantly wrapped his arms around my waist.

" Oh....Yeah!" She said and ran out.

" Guys why do we still have her in our group? I've got a great idea! Why not make her the next victim" I said excitedly.

" Sorry princess. But let's not do that" Yeon-ji said.

" Why not" I asked pouting.

"She's poor as well and as if that face of her' s  can do her any good" I rolled my eyes.

" She's our maid angel" Jae-jun said intertwining his fingers with mine.

" Fine! But y'all will regret it!" I pouted.

End of flashback~

Present

" Guys there a new café that opened down the road. Wanna go?" Sa-ra asked looking at her phone.

" Sure I'm in!" I said.

" Yeon-ji coming?" I asked.

" I'll be behind y'all just few minutes" She said.

" What's up with her?" Sa-ra asked.

" Well...Let's just say Your not the only person who Hye-jeong has angered" I smirked as Sa-ra made an 'O' face.

A/n 

Sorry this chapter was just way too long.

The whole chapter is 1 whole episode and that's how I'm planning to make the rest of the chapters too.

So all the chapters might be as long as this, some might be more, some might be less.

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter

Love you guys ❤️💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 1.3K 41
"When ever I see him, I get butterfly, I have so many to say, I have so many to do. But non comes out. Am I crazy, or am I just dreaming?" ...
2.2K 57 14
You and Hanni never spoke to each other since you both hated each other. You're the Highschool jock following with your best friends Choi Yeonjun, Le...
2.6K 156 11
Why does it hard to say those letters? - She's living with her mother. She's just a simple, quiet and kindhearted girl. People think she's rude but...
10.2K 415 11
"Your eyes..." "I know. They must be... changing like the weather whenever I'm with you." Shin Ryujin. Probably one of the most well-known people in...