My Fallen angel

By taekookMJpark

Ranbir kholi a sweet boy for the outside world but inside he was a devil.An underworld mafia king.He loved pr... More

1.Showing my devil side
2.Never let you go
3.Only Mine
4. Possessive for you
5.His craziness
6 . Sadness of the beast
New story
7. Trapped
dark one shot (sneak peek)
8. Mrs Kholi ?
9. shock for prachi and mk
announcement
10. shock (part 2)
11. New start
A.R Mansion
12. Letter
13. Nightmare
Outfit in party
15. Beast ๐Ÿ˜ˆ in devil den
16. Beast ๐Ÿ˜ˆ mode on
17. Will the beast ๐Ÿ˜ˆ change
18. Truth and reunion
Epilogue ๐Ÿ‘‹

14. Devil returns

431 25 8
By taekookMJpark

The mens in the A.R family got ready and waiting for their wifeves to come.

Kya bakwas hae even the handsome me has got ready first but these ladies huhh.
Rithik said adjusting his watch.

While the elders nodded and the youngsters giggled.

It's girls culture to be late chacha after all they have to take the lime light and be the apple eye leaving these poor handsomes Sid said while hifing
Arbir.

Then I will say this to avu sunny said and giggled

Sid's jaw dropped hearing it.
You want your brother to be divorced soon and be like a saint.

Before anyone could speak vansh said No one has problem in you being sanit but the matter no one can even look at you if you are bald. Eww such a horrible imagination.

Everyone laughed but Sid wined and said dada stop talking like that twiny. And not all saints are bald.

Mahir look up and said not yet buddies

Everyone sighed in unison but then the guest starts arriving and everyone looked at the guest and started going towards them and receiving them.

After few minutes they again came back and leaned and the chair while mahir was about to say something but Ranbir cutted him of

Not yet buddies.

Everyone laughed and they heard a voice

So much fun I see newly married and the oldies.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Rishab gujrali
Parents of avneet gujrali
Wife dead in a accident
A happy go man loves his wife to the moon and back
Unmarried at present.
Family friend and business partner of A.R family
Owner of Gujrali enterprises and prarish event management.

Areyy rishab partner ❤️ I missed you man mahir said and hugged followed by others.

How are you my FIL Sid said while winking

Good as long as my daughter is my SIL he said while Sid pouted.

They guys and their short form weridoes Ranbir whispered to Aryan while he supressed his laugh.

Not fair Haina No body asked about me a single thing. I am disappointed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Rihaan Gujrali
Eldest son of rishab
Elder brother of avneet
In relationship with prathana rathore.
Good man by heart but a complete introvert only talkative to closed ones
Total reserved type
Handles Gujrali empire with his dad
CEO of Vihaan group of companies

Rihaan Ranbir whispered and arbir hugged him jumping on him like a koala.

You stupid as****es get off me.
Vihaan pulled them.

Missed you so much bro Aryan said breathing heavily

Rihaan looked at Ranbir as expecting him to say something

A lot rihaan smiled hearing it.

Their meeting got distracted by foot steps descending downstairs everyone attention diverted towards them.

There were the lime lights of the show, the lights of these dark souls.

The ladies of A.R family looked at them and blushed seeing their husband's with open mouth.

Close your mouth already a couple of flies has entered and return back safly rihaan said which made all the boys come from their lala world.

They dispersed as they need some time alone with thier partners.

Seeing Ranbir approaching her prachi quickly went inside the kitchen. But he followed her.

There were no one in the kitchen as everyone were busy in the hall. Prachi place a hands on the slab for support.

Ranbir came behind her slid her hands on her waist and pulling her to himself and backhugging her tightly.

You look breath taking he said huskily in her eyes.

While she blushed like a tomato and looked down while he smirked at his effect on her.

His hands travels around her waist and touched the bare parts of her thighs. Unknowingly a sexual tension started to form between them. Prachi was breathing heavily due to the close proximity and Ranbir growled feeling tight.

He turned her around and she met his eyes which were burning in desire. Suddenly he smashed his lips on her and kissed her passionately but unless other time prachi kissed him back.

They kiss was filled with love and passion after few minutes they broke their kiss and looked at each other. Prachi blushed and ran away. While Ranbir stood there rubbing his neck smiling to himself.

_________

Sid pulled her to the to a pillar.
He pinned her to the pillar and scanned her. Avneet blushed at his intense gaze.

You really wanna test my patience.

His words made her cheeks burn while he chuckled and pulled her towards him making her collide in her chest.

I feel complete now avneet said laying on his chest.

What still we have to have baby and more process is there
Sid said while avu blushed and ran away from there leaving not a chance to tease her.

________

Every men were making the ladies blush and there was still time for the party and the party continues till night as they have a business get to gather.

Soon everyone got busy with each other.

At a car

A man and a girl was sitting in the car the man was driving and the girl was sitting near him nervously.

Seems like they are husband and wife as she had sindoor in the middle partition of her forehead. She was wearing a saree which covered her body fully unless a normal one but still she looked like a godess.

The man's godess. The man looked at her and smiled while she nervously smiled back.

You know I hate it when other lay their eyes on you but what to do it's an important function. After all my lil brother is having a party.

He said and looked at her intensely while she looked towards the window not to get burned by his intense gaze.

He chuckled darkly and said in a base voice

But no worries Shona becoz I am gonna pluck the eyes of those who mess with me. I don't like sharing mine and you are mine strictly. Mrs R.K

He said and caressed her tigh possessively and she sighed at his behavior like it was usuall.

It's okay to forgot the past the lady said looking at him.

The man looked at her with a murderous look but ignored and said it's okay to forgot past not betrayers and over all I not taking any revenge or something.

The lady nodded and said but still you can only cure yourself if you try you can atlease for me.

You are my medicine I don't need any other medicine doll you are enough. I for you, you for me. He said as he holded her one hands possessively.

She looked at him and sighed and softly kissed his cheeks and layed her head on his chest while he smiled and started caressing her face while driving.

_______________

The A.R family were busy with their respective work they gathered together unless they heard a commotion which is of the mk family.

They sighed and signalled them to come to the hall.

The A.R family and M.K family were having a intense stare contest and finally aryan's voice broke the silence.

Don't you know manners you are shouting like anything. They are many confidential businesses persons are here not middle class guys like you.

The A.R family smirked at his statement. Suddenly their look turn towards Rhea who was standing near pallavi. Rhea looked confused and scraed why they are looking like that ?.

But before prachi came forward and whispered in Rhea's ear Time to reveal the truth darling.

Rhea stood there drumstruk listening her while she smirked and looked at arbir and sidnny while they started to work on a projector.

After a minutes the projectors starts there were every crimes of Rhea like her fake suicide , fake MMS , roberry case , smuggling case , Maya case and last murder

The mk family were extremely shocked but Rhea was scared and looking at abhi whose expression changed.

"Dad it's not me I swear they are trying to trap me please don't believe them" rhea said fake crying but she heard a roar from abhi.

You brat it's my fault that I gave you more freedom and more Rights. You dare to kill your own twin how low you stoop just for your obsession. Chii

Rhea's face fell hearing it and looked at pallavi who was not less angry.

How can you stoop This low rhea I supported you btw this girl who I trusted the most but you betrayed me and backstabbed me . I thought prachi was a criminal but you are a bloody murderer.

Pallavi said and looked at pranbir who were holding hands but ignored her. Her eyes were full of tears.

Suddenly police entered the mansion and arrested Rhea for the offence alia tried to stop them but abhi stopped her.

Abhi wanted her to realise her mistake and only mistake can be retified with punishment.

The mk were all tear eyed for respective reasons.

Pallavi ran towards pranbir and held prachi hands and kneeled down and said

I am sorry prachi sorry for everything I was so fool enough to get manipulative against you. Please forgive me .

Before prachi say anything he made her stand up and said

Sorry Mrs Kholi it is like falling on trap intentionally what if you get manipulative against my prachi again.

No I won't I promise vansh chotu say something to him

Pallavi said to her little brother vansh while he came towards her and held her and said

He need some time pallu. You can stay here itself I don't want you to feel awkard or guilty so forgot the past.

He said and a booming voice was heard outside

We can forgot the past but not the betrayers isn't lil bro

Mk family with ranbir and vansh freezed hearing the voice while others were confused.

Sumedh dada Ranbir whispered as he saw a manly figure at the entrance of the hall

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sumedh Kholi aka Royalty king RK
The dangerous mafia king of America and Europe
A psychopath
Have a teribble past
Intensely obsessed with Mallika sumedh Kholi
Only sweet towards. She is the only one who can see him smile.
Owner of RK cars
CEO of RK technologies
CEO of sumellika fashion groups.
CEO of RK empire.

And they look beside him to see

Mallika sumedh Kholi
Loves him so much insipite he is a psycho
Knows his past and takes care of him
Childhood friend of Ranbir
Was only supportive friend of sumedh from young age.
Knows everything about him.
A genuine and good soul.
A happy go girl.
__

Sumellika

______

Dada Ranbir went near him but was stopped by him.

He looked angry his veins were popping against his skin and his eyes were dark in anger I swear he looked totally like a king of hell.

Everyone gasped In fear don't you dare to call me dada I else I will dig you grave here.

He roared at him looking at him with his intense almond eyes.

Mallika holded his hands and rubbed his back to calm him which Gladly did but still he was
Throwing daggers at him.

He holded her hands tightly as he felt Ranbir's eyes over her.

Mallika he said and he was awarded with a punch.

Call her bhabi or don't see her okay. She is my wife Mallika sumedh Kholi and only mine. I don't sharing what's mine and especially with you. If I see you looking at her or talking to her i will kill you if you try to approach her.

His eye shade was black in anger and ranbir was scared of this black orbs. His brother's eyes and deep voice is teh only thing the great A.R is scared of.

Mallika pulled sumedh and whispered Sumi controll your anger he was my childhood friend that why he said like that

She said looked at him but unknowingly she triggered the beast which she realised by his lookes.

Mallika stepped back and in fera while he smirked and pulled her by waist making her face him. He caressed her hair and leaned to her ears and whispered

Seems like my doll forgot what happen to the boy who talked with on Lucifer party. I won't to kill This Ranbir and after all I hate him with all my heart.

See u won't talk to anyother men then me am I clear

Sumedh deep voice and threatening were scaring Mallika she nodded while he smirked and turned towards mk.

As soon he looked at vansh the past started to flash in front of him.

Champ vansh came running to him and was about to hug him but he backed off.

Don't you dare to come near me Mr vansh raisinghania my so called sweet Mamu of Ranbir. Sumedh said In a deep voice like a sugar coated sentence.

I am your Mamu too vansh said as he teared

Mamu which Mamu who saved This Ranbir instead of me and made me suffer a hell. I still clearly remember your betrayl you ( vansh) Ranbir and my so called parents.

I cannot forgot it for life long I saved him twice and left me behind.

Ahhh ahhh he shouted in frustration.

Mallika quickly hugged in and he was about to hug her back but Ranbir said something making him look at him

Dada it's was only way but you are good right. Ranbir said trying to convince.

Sumedh broke the hug and said deeply
Good which good I have turned into a psycho just because of you. I control my anger and my myself. I get panic attacks because of you.

And much more just because of you 4 and important ly you two he said pointing at Ranbir and vansh.

While tears flowed from their eyes.

But it's okay I am not so bad to take revenge and all that I have my Mallika and only came here for her.

He looked at Mallika while she nodded and he took her hands like going out........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 7.8K 133
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
100K 1.4K 50
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
92.4K 4.8K 51
Based on my favourite jodi anidita ...โค๏ธโค๏ธ
31.6K 665 77
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~โ˜…...