My Accidental Marriage

By cupcakes6621

Started: November 12, 2023 Ended: Status: Ongoing Editing: When story ends Description: People say accident... More

Chapter 1| Lost Hope
Chapter 2 | Traveling
Chapter 3| Accidentally bounded
Chapter 4 | Decision
Chapter 5| Wedding
Chapter 6| Sleepless Night
Chapter 7| First Morning
Chapter 8| Blessing Of God
Chapter 9| Going Home
Chapter 10| New Home
Chapter 11| Visit to old life
Chapter 12 | First Conversation
Chapter 13| Telling our Friends
Chapter 14| Bonding
Chapter 15| Legally Married
Chapter 16| Small Outing
Chapter 17| Cricket Match
Chapter 19| Committed!
Chapter 20| New experiences
Chapter 21| Inner Storm
Chapter 22| Planning
Chapter 23|Flight
Chapter 24| Bali
Chapter 25| Comfort Zone?
Chapter 26| Aloha Swing
Chapter 27| Drunken Mistake
Chapter 28| Dance
Chapter 29| Swimming Lessons
Chapter 30| My Khush
Chapter 31| A day at the Beach
Chapter 32| Caring Husband
Chapter 33| Staying in
Chapter 34| Worried
Chapter 35| Diving into the Past
Chapter 36| Comforting Arms
Chapter 37| Coming closer
Chapter 38| Nightlife

Chapter 18| Gossips

1.1K 110 128
By cupcakes6621

Next morning came earlier then normal. Khushi whined to herself as she saw the time. It was just 2 hours ago when she slept and now she had to wake up again. She got up as she freshened up and changed into her college outfit. She then did her normal routine of hiding her mangalsurta and sindoor while combing her hair. As she got ready, she saw Manish still fast asleep. It was already 7: 30. It seems that the alarm was unable to wake Manish up.

Khushi headed towards Manish's side and called out his name.  He moved in his sleep as his hands pulled on his tshirt in irritation. Khushi frowned seeing his actions.

Khushi:(to himself)"is he hurt? is it itching?"

Khushi:"Manish...Manish.."(She bend down a little as she called his name and slightly tapped his shoulder)

Manish:"Hmmm..."

Khushi:"Manish.. We are getting late.. get up or..."

Her words were cut short as a gasp left Khushi's lips. Manish had grabbed Khushi's hand and pulled her on the bed causing her fall next to him. She was in a seated position while her head landed on his chest.

Manish:"Sleep Rohan and let me sleep as well."(He moved back as Khushi's head landed on the bed.)

Khushi quickly got up as she moved back from the bed and stared at Manish in shock. Her heartbeat was going crazy as she kept her hand on her heart. Manish turned to the side as his eyes opened  for few second before closing. Then he frowned as his eyes opened again looking at the surrounding. He looked at the a frozen Khushi ,who was staring at him. As there eyes met, looked away as she composed herself.

Khushi:"you.. we.. late.."

Manish:(sat up as he looked at the time)""It's already 7:45?"

Khushi:"I.. yeah. Get ready, I'll be down."(She said as she rushed out of the room while Manish looked at her confused before he headed to get ready)

After the normal morning routine, Khushi and Manish headed off to college. As soon as they reached college, Khushi and Manish met the exciting faces of Kabir and Ankit. They hugged Manish tightly causing Khushi to laugh slightly at their excitement. She signaled Manish that she was leaving as he nodded while she left the excited trio alone.

As Khushi entered her classroom, She settled down at her seat and started to take out her notes when she saw few people gather around her desk. She looked up to see some of her classmates looking at her with a suspicious expression. Khushi sighed as she looked up at them to continue. She knew what was coming her way.

For the past few days rumors have spread through the college. How are 2 girls from CS Block, especially Khushi who had no social skills at all, were found spending time with the famous trio seniors of the MBA department.

Girl1:"Common khushi just spill the details"

Khushi:"About?"

Girl2:"Oh common yaar.. We saw you today.. You came with Manish Malhotra today. You can't lie now. Rishi saw you"

Khushi:"When did I deny it?"(She said casually as she opened her notes)

boy:"How do you know him? Why would he bring you to college? What the hell is going on?"

Pihu:(coming in the class and pushing people off her desk so she can sit)"Okay people go and gossip some where else their is no juicy news here. Bye.."

Pihu pushed the others out of the way while they asked her questions as well. Khushi felt a presence next to her and saw Rishi standing next to her, smiling at her. Rishi was her classmate since 2nd year. He was in another department and switched departments in 2nd year. Rishi was a nice guy, He was kind and always helpful to Khushi, but Khushi was so reserved that she always kept distance from him. She had never became friends with anyone other then Pihu.

Rishi:"Hey.. are you okay? They can get really messy sometimes when they gossip"

Khushi:"I am fine"

Rishi:"Sooo, What are you planning for the major project? I heard they are soon scheduling presentations"

Khushi:"oh really?"

Rishi:"Yeah.. umm Khushi I was thinking maybe..."

Pihu:(coming next to Khushi)"Khushuuu"(Just as Rishi and Khushi looked up towards Pihu, the teacher came in)

To Khushi's relief, the teacher entered the class making everyone settled down in their seats. Pihu sat down next to her as she took out her notebook before turning to Khushi with a grin While Rishi headed back to his seat.

Pihu:"Guess what?"

Khushi:"What?.. Wait let me guess India won the match last night?"(she questioned already knowing the answer)

Pihu:"Yep!! How do you know by the way? I am the one who always tells you these thing Ms. Not into sports"

Khushi:"ahh.. Actually.. Manish.."

Pihu:(teasingly)"Ohhhhhh Manishhhhh"

Khushi:"shhh"(She said before a yawn left her)

Pihu:"Don't tell me you even stayed up last night?"(khushi just shrugged)"OMG girl the person who can't even stay up till 12 or 1 am was up all night? My baby has grown"(she said wiping her fake tears dramatically)

Khushi:"Your exaggerating "

Pihu:"I.."

Khushi:"shhhhhh"(khushi cut of Pihu as the teacher was looking at their direction)

The first half of the day went by as normal and on the 4th lecture, Khushi and Pihu decided to head to the library as it was library period at that time.

Pihu:"Lets get the book you want then head to canteen. It would be less crowded right now?"

Khushi:"I hope so. I don't want to bump into anyone. Especially our class. I can't face their interrogating questions again. Why do people care so much about other peoples life"(She said frustratedly)

Pihu:"Why don't you just say the truth?"

Khushi:"I don't know. I mean we had decided to go with the flow and we both didn't want any extra attention due to this. But now I can't just tell people without talking with him. What if he doesn't want that now?"

Pihu:"So much care about your husband's feeling huh?(She teased while Khushi glared at her)"oh common khushu there is no need to hide from me. I know you like him"

Khushi:"what? I don't, okay. We are friends. You know pihu how we were pushed into this marriage. Our relation has been so complicated but now we have started to settle it. We have became friends and I am happy with that"

Pihu:"Don't keep lying to yourself Khushu. I hope soon you see and accept these feeling."(She said as she walked in the library and scanned her card to enter while khushi kept on looking at her and thinking of her words)

Soon enough Khushi was looking for her desired book in the shelf. She had found the book she was looking at. She smiled as she looked at the authors name before she started to find Pihu again. Khushi laughed to herself seeing Pihu in the entertainment sections. Their library was like a college/ public library combined so it contained a college section on the ground floor while other books such as fictional and nonfictional books were present in the top floor.

Khushi:"What are you looking for?"(See her best friend looking for a book with so much interest)

Pihu:"Oh there is this book that is very famous. It's been trending on Instagram for some time. Oh Found it"(She said the last part excitedly as she picked the book)

Khushi:"Great you found it then lets go"

Pihu:"You know what. You should read it too!"

Khushi:"What me? You know right I don't read books like that. I don't have time."

Pihu:"Common Khushu try it. I am sure you will like it. Do you even know what the book plot is? It's about a girl who was suddenly pushed into arrange marriage."

Khushi:"Yeah so?"

Pihu:"Idiot. Isn't it some what similar to your? I mean yes your was accidental marriage"(She said dramatically saying Accidental marriage) "but you can still related to it. Maybe then you might realize what your feelings truly are."

Khushi:"I.."

Pihu:"Okay I'll not force you"(She kept the second book down before she started to leave while Khushi kept looking at the book)

Should she take it? I mean what could go wrong? It would be a normal book like a movie. And surely it would do nothing like Pihu said. Why would it?  Manish and her were just friends. But what if it helped her in some way? For the past few days, Her mind had gone crazy. She was herself confused what was happening to her. Like today morning. It felt like her heart would jump out of her chest. She stopped her thoughts as she scolded herself to leave.

Khushi started to leave but stopped again and looked  back at the book. But if it won't help her then it won't harm her as well. A lot of people like reading book. She has even seen multiple books at the house. Dadaji loves to read and apparently even Manish liked to read. Maybe she can try it. she sighed as she took out the book from shelf and headed down behind Pihu. The 2 scanned their ID card before they scanned the QR code on the books and saw them allotted to their ID Card. As they walked out of the library, Pihu saw the book in Khushi's hands and grinned widely at her friend.

Pihu:"See I told you. Just try it I am sure you will love it."

Khushi:(laughed slightly)"Pihu even you haven't read it. How can you be so sure I'll like it?"

Pihu:"Well um...Because it's trending "

Khushi:(laughs more)"Your crazy you know that"

Pihu:"Oh I know. Crazy but the best right?"

Khushi:(nodded)"Yes The best friend, sister and companion I have ever had"(Suddenly Khushi got a little emotional)"i don't think I say it often but You are the reason I am a still sane. Without you or Dadi I would have became mentally ill in that house."

Pihu:(Taking Khushi in a side hug)"Awe Khushu. You may not realize it but you are one of the most beautiful human being I have met. In this world where most people became friends for alternative motive. I found such a cute, innocent , pure and kind friend. I found a true friend. Which are rare to find in this world Khushu. So let me be selfish and hold onto her for life time."(She said the last part with a tease tone causing Khushi to smile)

The girls kept the books in their bags as they headed to the ground area.  There was still 20 mins left till 4th lecture would end, But the ground was filled with more crowd then usual.

Khushi:"What is happening here?"

Pihu:"No idea. Maybe a game is going on."(The people cheered loudly making them realize her guess was right)"Come lets see. Maybe after yesterday's match people started to believe they themself are Virat kohli"(She said sarcastically)

They headed up to the area where they saw the college boys playing cricket in the ground. Khushi's eyes darted across the field before they stopped on one man. Her man, Her husband.

Pihu:(whispering)"isn't that jiju"

Khushi:"hmm.."(They watched as he hit a 6 causing the crowded to cheer in happiness)

Pihu:"OMG That was awesome"

Soon enough Khushi found herself cheering for her husband and his team as well. They didn't even realize when the next 45 min had passed.  The last part of the game seemed tensed as everyone watched and before they knew it the last ball was thrown. Everyone watch in closely as the Manish swings the bat to hit the ball. As the ball rushed to the side of the field, Khushi watched Manish run the laps.

Everyone yelled one more one more one more. And just as the ball was caught, Manish completed his runs and ensured his team as winner. Everyone jumped in the air as they cheered for Manish while Khushi watched as his friends and teammates lifted him in the air. Khushi felt herself reflecting the same emotion of happiness as he held on his face. But soon that Happiness was wiped of by a fellow person.

Girl:(who stood next to Khushi)"Umm Excuse me can you do me a favor?"

Khushi:"hmm"

Girl:"Thank you. Here Record this"(She said handing her phone to Khushi while the camera was on)

Khushi:"umm?"(she looked at the phone confused)

Girl:"Actually I am going to confess. And I want our moment recorded. Just keep recording towards the field okay"( before Khushi could say anything the girl left)

Khushi looked down to see the phone recording. She looked up to see the girl standing in front of her waiting. Pihu opened her mouth to say something when Khushi signaled her to be quite as she pointed at the recording. Her eyes diverted back to the sight in front of her that broke her heart.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

So guys I hope you enjoyed it.

Plz do vote and comment.

Will update next part soon.

Translations:

Mumma/ Maa - Mom

Mummiji - Mother in law

Papa - dad

Beta/ Baccha - kid

Taiji - Dad's big brother's wife

Tauji - Dad's big brother

Chacha -Dad's younger brother

Chachi - Dad's younger Brother's wife

Bhabhi - Big brother's wife

Dever ~ husband's younger brother

Dadi - grandma

Dadu - grandpa

Bahu - Daughter in law

Nani - Grandma ( Mother's side)

Ji - a word which shows respect towards the other person

Bhaiya - Elder Brother

Didi - elder Sister

Rasam - Ritual

Jaan/ Shona - An endearment which mean my life or my love

Mami - mother's brother's wife

Jiji - Sister

Saali - Wife's sister

jiju / Jijaji - Sister's husband

Bua - Father's Sister

Fufaji - Bua's husband

Dadi bua - Father's bua

Mausaji - Mom's Sister's husband

Mausi - Mom's Sister

Yaar - bro

Scotty - Indian 2 wheeler

Holi ~ An Indian Festival of Color

Chipkali ~ Lizard

Prasad ~ Food that is blessed by god himself

Mandap ~ holi fire where the Wedding rituals happen

Sindoor ~ red pigment consider the sign of married women

Bidaai ~ The ritual where bride bids farewell to her family

Damaad ~ Daughter's husband

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 4.3K 31
Mom....... What is wrong with you? How can you think that she will be perfect for me? Listen I just came here because you insisted me no not insisted...
641K 45.9K 99
AN ENGLISH NOVEL! ✨An Endearing Adherence!!!✨ #1 in doctor (out of 26K stories) #1 in husband (out of 11.4K stories) #1 in forcedmarriage (out of 4.9...
3.6M 151K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...